Subliminal Talk
Growing Hair - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Growing Hair (/Thread-Growing-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Growing Hair - fionne - 10-31-2012

How about a subliminal to grow hair. This is a huge issue for men and should prove lucrative. Are subliminals effective with hair growth?

RE: Growing Hair - FunkeyMonkey - 10-31-2012

It would be like, "I now use the power of the Universe to destroy and eliminate all DHT in my head."

Wink

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 11-06-2012

I have a subliminal six stage set in the works for this. There has been a lot of research done to build this subliminal. It will be built as soon as I can focus on it. This script will include at least two new and potentially revolutionary technologies that are very exciting. I am very much looking forward to building it. When exactly... I don't know.

Based on my research and what modeling I did during that research, I believe that the program I create will be among the most effective options in existence for regrowing hair when it is released, if not the very best.

RE: Growing Hair - alphamach - 11-06-2012

Sounds interesting :-)

RE: Growing Hair - FunkeyMonkey - 11-10-2012

(11-06-2012, 11:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have a subliminal six stage set in the works for this. There has been a lot of research done to build this subliminal. It will be built as soon as I can focus on it. This script will include at least two new and potentially revolutionary technologies that are very exciting. I am very much looking forward to building it. When exactly... I don't know.

Based on my research and what modeling I did during that research, I believe that the program I create will be among the most effective options in existence for regrowing hair when it is released, if not the very best.

What would be even more valuable would be reversing gray hair, because there is no current cure for that. They say it happens on the DNA level, but not necessarily the genetic level. In other words, someone can go gray because of stress regardless of how many gray hairs their parents have.

L'Oreal says they have a cure coming out in 10 years but that's about it. Some people say the Chinese herb Shu Wu reverses gray hair.

But for losing hair there are alternatives like DNC and a whole list of other products and formulas.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 11-13-2012

One thing at a time. Smile

RE: Growing Hair - alphamach - 11-13-2012

I have male pattern baldness
What results could I expect/what results have other people gotten?

It would be so awesome to regrow my hair!!

I do have other things to sort out first like income, women.
But hey once that's all done :-)

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 11-13-2012

So far I have produced a 2G or maybe it was a 3G program that did not do enough to remain a product in our inventory. I've had in the works something for growing hair based on 5G with all the latest technology for some time now, but these major multi-stage programs in 5G with all the bells and whistles are no joke to build. They take a lot of time to research and consider how best to build for them to be worth to you what I must charge to make building them worth my time.

The results of the previous program were reported as being sensations in the scalp. Of the five people who reported, nobody seemed to get very far with results. So I pulled the program. The one that is in the works will be a six stage set built in 5G with HST, SOS and the Optimus Engine. It also incorporates some new methods that are not in anything else I have produced, which are Top Secret. I'm not even going to tell my own business partner what they are. They should make the program uniquely effective on the market.

However, right now I have my hands full with other things.

RE: Growing Hair - firsthelix - 05-10-2013

Hey Shannon,

Any update to this request? I too would love to see this available, soon!

Thanks,
firsthelix

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-11-2013

It's "on deck", but I have to get some things dealt with first. Like finishing AM 6, and upgrading at least a few more 3G programs.

This is actually a good idea to work on...

RE: Growing Hair - J. Jay - 05-12-2013

I'd definately be interested in this. Started losing my hair at 19 I'm now 39, but have managed to keep most of it by using Minoxidil, Finesteride and Revita shampoo and a laser hood. I can't believe how slow progress has been in tackling hairloss, it's as if there has been no significant developments in nearly 2 decades!

What's the ETA on this?

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-12-2013

Half past a freckle. Big Grin I really don't know right now. I'm having a lot more difficulty with AM 6 than I anticipated. I thought it would be almost finished by now.

RE: Growing Hair - firsthelix - 05-12-2013

Thanks for the heads up! I guess, this program alone will make you a millionaire if it proves as effective as you plan for!

Let's hope you can sort out the AM6 issues asap so you can focus on things like this...

Best,
firsthelix

(05-11-2013, 06:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's "on deck", but I have to get some things dealt with first. Like finishing AM 6, and upgrading at least a few more 3G programs.

This is actually a good idea to work on...

RE: Growing Hair - alphamach - 05-13-2013

This would be awesome although I have so many other things to improve first.