Subliminal Talk
Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-Vs-Alpha-Female)

Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - indianwoman - 10-30-2012

Hello:

I am new here but have a few questions - I am trying to decide between Life Tune-up or Alpha Female. It appears all of the Life Tune up is in Alpha Female - is this true? If not, the Alpha Female has things I do not need so how to I supplement the Life Tune-up with the others I would like?

RE: Titles Available On CD - Shannon - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 04:34 PM)indianwoman Wrote: Hello:

I am new here but have a few questions - I am trying to decide between Life Tune-up or Alpha Female. It appears all of the Life Tune up is in Alpha Female - is this true? If not, the Alpha Female has things I do not need so how to I supplement the Life Tune-up with the others I would like?

Welcome aboard, indianwoman. Smile

Alpha Female's script was created after LTU was, and it is not identical, but includes basically everything in LTU and then quite a bit more. AF will be quite a bit more powerful because of that, and how it was built. AF is actually priced a lot lower than it really should be.

If you prefer LTU, simply observe the rules given in the "How Many Can I Use At Once?" thread in the FAQ section.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-many-can-be-used-at-once

Also, this isn't the best place for this discussion... perhaps a mod can move it and have a redirect left in place so it is easy to find still?

RE: Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - Shannon - 10-30-2012

Thanks Ben. Smile

RE: Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - massagemaggie - 10-30-2012

As an AF completer -- I highly highly recommend it. It's life changing

RE: Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - indianwoman - 11-02-2012

(10-30-2012, 07:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks Ben. Smile

Hi Shannon:

Thank you for responding so quickly. I am still a hair undecided so let me just ask out right. Are the following programs in the Alpfa Female and if they are not, can they be used with the Alpha Female? Sorry, sometimes I just need a very clear picture drawn.

The programs are enhance your sense of humor,overcome need for control,develop irresistable charisma, become irresisistibly attractive to handsome men,improving your flirting skills and develop an aura of sexiness.

I semi-understand the explainations regarding the use of certain programs together but really am not upto speed on technology talk. I want the best program to use so that I can see the results. I really appreciate your help.:angel:

RE: Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - massagemaggie - 11-02-2012

To be honest, I see Alpha Female as "powering" all of the other ideas.
Charisma, personal strength, attraction, flirting --- you can approach all of those aspects of your life from any level. But ask yourself, on what level do I want to be performing or attracting? AF is highly empowering and brings you up as many notches as you want.

If I got paid every time a client, friend, admirer, lover or observer has waxed amazement over how strong and powerful I am, and how sexy and charismatic I am.. I'd not need BAMM. I have to attribute AF to that. Boyfriends/lovers do not feel good enough for me any more (their sentiment, sometimes mine as well only I'm quiet about it as I prefer to inspire and uplift). The only man who has not expressed these kinds of sentiments, rather the opposite, is my formerly abusive father. Who, now is jealous of my entrepreneurial success and literally attempts to sabotage and hinder my business, as well as my personal life. No, it doesn't work, he's pathetic and I can see that. But it's a huge tribute to the effectiveness of AF.

RE: Life Tune-Up Vs Alpha Female - Shannon - 11-03-2012

(11-02-2012, 06:00 PM)indianwoman Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 07:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks Ben. Smile

Hi Shannon:

Thank you for responding so quickly. I am still a hair undecided so let me just ask out right. Are the following programs in the Alpfa Female and if they are not, can they be used with the Alpha Female? Sorry, sometimes I just need a very clear picture drawn.

The programs are enhance your sense of humor,overcome need for control,develop irresistable charisma, become irresisistibly attractive to handsome men,improving your flirting skills and develop an aura of sexiness.

I semi-understand the explainations regarding the use of certain programs together but really am not upto speed on technology talk. I want the best program to use so that I can see the results. I really appreciate your help.:angel:

AF was not designed in a way that directly included the script of any other program in it. It was created specifically by me sitting down and contemplating what the female correlation to Alpha Male would be for a month. It's a unique script.

To the best of my recollection, none of those program goals would be a goal of the program directly, but they all would seem to be present or semi-present through secondary interactions within the script.

If you were to use AF, you'd do best to use it alone.