Subliminal Talk
Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears (/Thread-Tao-s-Return-to-Subliminal-Overcome-Fears)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 11-07-2012

Lol. Well I haven't really had that attention yet. Bit of a rough couple of days. Really fighting resistance to listening. Been difficult, just feeling the urge to not listen.

I meant when I used Aura of Sexiness I had a bit more success and signs were bit more obvious. But I'm going to make a commitment to listen to it for minimum 3 months.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Shannon - 11-10-2012

Resistance to Overcoming Fear is... fear of letting go of fear.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 11-13-2012

An interesting couple of days. Firstly definitely noticing more eye contact from females. One morning my flat mate was just stood in the hall way as I left my room. She was like "Hi" all giddy and just stood there in my way. I was thinking why are you standing there and acting giddy as I was trying get past her. Eventually I had to let her know that I needed to get past. However only after did I stop and think that the sub was maybe communicating on a subliminal level where she was drawn to me.

Which leads me to a question of BIATW. How does it categorize attractive women. Is this women you personally find attractive? I'm confused. Am i attracting women who i perceive to be attractive. Or should I leave the question and let what ever be.

With regards to the fear sub. I certainly think I am much more calm, and recently on Friday I made a comment to the Bar Maid. I was like "can you bring me over 5 beers....and try to make it under 5 minutes" All my friends were like what did you just say? She hates us now. I was totally unaffected and it didn't really affect me. She loved it and come back bantering me about it so it was all good. I think the biggest take home so far with this is I have lost the ability to care what others think. I no longer fear peoples perceptions. If I hear a negative comment it just doesn't even register. I hear it and then its gone. No attachment to it. As a result I have definitely found myself beating myself up less.

So far so good, although recently I have had to fight some resistance to listening to BIATW for some reason. The last two days in particular I have tried to make constant excuses.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Sean - 11-13-2012

(11-13-2012, 11:26 AM)TaoNJ Wrote: Which leads me to a question of BIATW. How does it categorize attractive women. Is this women you personally find attractive? I'm confused. Am i attracting women who i perceive to be attractive. Or should I leave the question and let what ever be.

Correct: it will be women you find beautiful. Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women will use your own opinion of Beautiful to make those determinations. The sub is programming you to attract beautiful women without defining beautiful for you. So if you happen to find troll-faced, overweight women with eczema beautiful, they'll be attracted to you. On the flip side, if you find blue-eyed, curvy-and-slender women beautiful, they will be attracted to you.

Shannon would not tell you what to find attractive. Also, notice that the script is listed as part of the description on the subliminal-shop.com product page. Nowhere in there does it define beautiful, so your mind will determine what the means to you.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 11-28-2012

Definitely seeing some good results with the Overcome Fear Sub I think. Originally I was always the guy that wanted to be everyone's friend and get on with everyone. Recently I found that I lost this feeling, and it seems its had a reverse affect. People now seem more interested in me, people like being around me more. Like I used to have a feeling of wanting to be everyone's friend, maybe a fear of being alone and it normally bacfired. Now it seems like I'm the focal point. Workmates are always directing conversation towards me. Trying get me involved and give my opinion.

I am feeling more relaxed as well.

BIATW. Still listening, but have fallen off the rails recently as works been so busy. Did notice some particular eye attention from bar maids when I was in a bar after work. Going push for 8 hours on this again.

One minor problem. At work I've become a lot more daring. I've made a few remarks to my manager that I don't think I would had the balls to last year. I guess I need to tailor that.

Also was wondering if its OK to use Binaural Beats when I'm reading affirmations. Theata waves?

Thanks for reading and support guys.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Shannon - 11-28-2012

You're using two subs at once, and you want to use Theta binaurals with affirmations, too? If you weren't using two subliminals already, I would say that Theta is good, and so is Alpha. But since you're using two subs already, I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that, as they may create conflict between the scripts for reasons you may not realize.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 12-19-2012

Haven't posted in a while so thought I would have a short update. All in all very positive recently in terms of seeing tangible results. Went out with workmates on Thursday for happy hour drinks. One workmate is the complete natural so straight away he went and started talking to two girls. One asked him if I was single so he directly called me over. Had a good chat with her, good banter. But for some reason I just wasn't feeling her. So I cut the set and you could tell she was pretty unhappy as they drunk and left straight away after that.

We then went to another bar, by this point I was a little in-coherent. I do remember walking in and dancing with this girl, but the place was full of MILFS. One was so forward. She literally stood by me and then suddenly jumped in the photo when we were taking photos. Standard wasn't great in there so we moved to one more bar where literally two girls tried to undress me. My friends found a two set. One of them was like sit down here, rubbing the seat next to her. I was playing hard to get, and I could tell it was really getting to her. Anyway I saw two girls and just approached them directly and they literally unbuttoned my shirt, stole my tie and were refusing to give it back. I had so much fun. One liked me more then the other and in the end I started showing her more attention so the other one decided to grab and go get drinks.

So the signs are now emerging much stronger. Really pleased and excited to see where this goes.
Also Shannon I recently discovered my headphones are 20-20,000 hz response like the suggested speaker settings. I was wondering if I could play ultra-sonics on them, as I'm starting to get major resentment to wearing headphones when I sleep. They are over the headphones and when playing sonics on a high volume they basically double up as mini speakers.

Thanks for your time.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - K-Train - 12-19-2012

Great results man, sounds like things are booming for you! How long have you run this combo and how long do you think you'll keep running it?

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 12-19-2012

I would say close to 3 months. There been days or weekends i have missed, however I fully intend on doing 6 months so i would say mid March and then i can judge fully as BIATW can take 6 months.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Shannon - 12-19-2012

I have always recommended you listen to subs over speakers while you sleep. I recommend avoiding ultrasonics through headphones for ear volume safety issues. I'm guessing you mean you want to use the headphones as speakers? It's possible, but not optimal. Never play ultrasonics at high volumes over headphones you're wearing.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 01-09-2013

Still seeing lots of positive results. The other day my and my work colleagues were discussing the dynamics in the office and they were like I've really changed the game this year. I was like how. And they were like by standing up to the managers. Its funny as what I actually did I didn't feel was standing up to them, I just simply called them out. I hadn't even noticed this, but perhaps its a direct affect from OF. I do sometimes feel like my managers leave me to get on with my work, unlike everyone else who they constantly checking up on. I always figured its because they thought this was best.

With BIATW I was heavily flirting with a Bar maid yesterday, who to be honest I wasn't even attracted to. It begun when her colleague gave me some banter about not serving me, out of no where. She served me anyway and to most she was attractive but I wanted her colleague just purely as I felt I couldn't get her. Anyway I was talking to the other bar maid for maybe 5 minutes before she served me, and then afterwards she was leaning over speaking. I honestly can't remember what we spoke about as I was pretty drunk at the time.

Another thing I have noticed is I am sweating a lot more, specially during the nights when listening to Ultra Sonics. Like to a point the other day when I had to change vests half way through the nigh and sleep on the other side as the cover was so wet. I also wake up feeling de-hydrated. Its strange, as I don't even sweat this much during exercise. Has this ever happened with anyone else? Excessive sweating?

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Shannon - 01-09-2013

I don't recall hearing about it before. It would seem to suggest either some sort of nervous response, an increase in core body temperature, or an attempt to flush something out of your system. I'm going to bet that if it actually is caused by the ultrasonic, it's one of the former two.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 01-15-2013

Oh ok, fair enough. I thought it could maybe do with the release of pheromones, I wondered if there was anything like that in the subs.

Tough weekend if I am honest. Had a lot of anxiety just creep up on me on Sat. Started of on Saturday, original plan was just get some pizza, chill and play computer games as we had gone out on Friday. I didn't bring any beers, but when I got there they were drinking and were like lets go out. I didn't mind and gladly took a beer that was offered to me. Little later my friend was like how comes you didn't bring any beer. I just had this anxiety come over that was weird. It carried on the club when i was talking with girls, I was generating interest as in smiles, eye contact but when i went over i went blank and just run out of things to say.Its continued, and only today did it fade when feeling anxious on the train. It was my stop and early commute is packed so i made my way to the doors and some cocky little college kid made a comment like "eager beaver" and i just felt the anxiety flare up. I looked him directly in the face to which he didn't return, I had this anxiety in my stomach but i decided to stand tall and not fight it but accept it. Weirdly enough when i stepped off the train i felt better, I came in the office and something just seemed at peace after. Like the last 5 days there's been some issues but i don't know what.

A question for Shannon. I recently took part in a taster course for Inner peace, where you mediate, Tai Chi and listen to music. I found out that they play Holosync and recommend you do 30 mins a day. The music puts you in an alpha state, Theta too. I don't think they are subliminal but wondered if it was safe to use, as they are mainly raindrops with some chimes etc.

Also with the women do you think its because I am know talking to more attractive girls?It seemed to happen with the attractive girls more. They were other girls I was so comfortable speaking with and had no issue. Maybe just me attuning to going for better girls, comfort zone i thought.

Appreciate the efforts and really enjoying your products.
Tao