Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Spiral - 04-01-2013

After my first run through emotionally I was about the same (from what I could tell on the surface), but I knew I had a solid frame work because I felt a little more self assured about myself and where I was going with my self development at the time. I went ahead and went straight into SM afterwards and I really saw the benefits and possibilities of these subs while on SM. I think alot of people go into AM expecting something completely different than what should be expected and how Shannon advertises the product. I didn't want to do it at first because I had an idea of how I'd turn out which wasn't bad.. but I didn't want to spend the time doing it. So after 2 run throughs now the 12 months brought more completeness to my life than I could have thought possible at the time. So don't fret Tiesto Smile you da man!

BTW if i was to give you a suggestion I would run ASC or OFSG for 3 months then hit the alpha refresher. Afterwards whatever you want to do you should have solid groundwork to make change at a faster pace.. if that's what you choose.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 04-01-2013

(04-01-2013, 05:40 AM)Tiesto Wrote: 2 weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend, and this whole 2 weeks I've been feeling really sad, down, and needy of her, I haven't felt like this for a very long time towards one particular girl, and I only dated her for 3 months.. Stage 5 and the beginning of Stage 6 I felt awesome, but now I'm sinking again, it feels like an anti-climax, after going from a low point in stage 1 & 2, and slowly rising to feeling really great at the beginning of Stage 6, now I'm almost at the end of my AM training and my emotional state feels like crashing down again..

I hope this is just some rough patch I'm going through, and again I hope in 1 week where I will end this stage I will break through this dark moments, or else it will be quite a lousy ending..

If I end Stage 6 feeling down like this, what should I do Shannon? Should I continue with Stage 7 directly, or take some time off, and do other subs first?

Keep in mind that it is not necessarily AM that is causing the emotional downturn. It could be something else... but if it is AM, that would suggest that you have an issue that Stage 6 is uncovering that still needs more work.

You can't go wrong taking time off of the set before doing something else, or jumping into Stage 7 (Refresher). They will give you different results, but both will be valid.

I suggest that you might be best served in your case by taking 12 to 14 days off, and then making a choice as to what to use.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Ryan - 04-01-2013

Yeah 1 run through of AM Isn't always going to take care of everything. Another run-through of it or Woman Magnet / SM should also help take care of these issues for you.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 04-02-2013

Thank you for the support and the advice, guys! After the end of AM 5.0, I will take 14 days off, and I'll do OGSF for a bit, while I wait for AM 6.0 to be completed, then it's back to second round of AM training with the new AM program.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 04-02-2013

Sounds like a good plan.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Ryan - 04-02-2013

Wait there is a new AM coming?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - MangoEruption - 04-02-2013

Shannon has mentioned that its scheduled for a June release IIRC.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 04-08-2013

I have completed AM 5.0, but I don't feel like writing a summary of Stage 6 for the time being. My conclusion is I'd definitely need multiple runs to get its full effects, maybe 2-3 more, cause one is not enough in my case..

I noticed Guilt, Shame, and Fear is still holding strong within me, so that is my first priority to take care of, more luck is very tempting as well, after my 2 weeks break, I'd like to experiment with OGSF + LM for 3-6 months before jumping back to AM, because for now I'm not really too keen on doing AM again, a few months with other subs should offer a good variety, and might even improve my next AM experience.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 04-08-2013

I think that's a great idea. Some time off will help it sink in, and OGSF will help you out in many ways.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 04-08-2013

Thanks Shannon.