Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - MangoEruption - 03-14-2013

(03-14-2013, 06:32 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Ah I see... After going through AM 5.0, I have become somewhat attached to 6-stage set, it is a really a different feeling compared to single stage sub, I'd love to run another multi-stage sub preferably related to business, success and money, but since I can't get BAMM 2.0 right now, and BASE 2.0 and AM 6.0 is not built yet, I have become tempted with WM 2.0, since it will also extend Alpha training with a bunch of other goodies...

Im still going through AM at the moment but I know what you mean about the 6 stage sets being a completely different animal. I'm definetely running WM 2.0 after AM. I can even hear the difference in build I've noticed with AM vs all the other subs I have.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-14-2013

(03-14-2013, 09:14 AM)MangoEruption Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 06:32 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Ah I see... After going through AM 5.0, I have become somewhat attached to 6-stage set, it is a really a different feeling compared to single stage sub, I'd love to run another multi-stage sub preferably related to business, success and money, but since I can't get BAMM 2.0 right now, and BASE 2.0 and AM 6.0 is not built yet, I have become tempted with WM 2.0, since it will also extend Alpha training with a bunch of other goodies...

Im still going through AM at the moment but I know what you mean about the 6 stage sets being a completely different animal. I'm definetely running WM 2.0 after AM. I can even hear the difference in build I've noticed with AM vs all the other subs I have.

I think WM 2.0 has the potential to be a fun sub.. Big Grin

Out of WM and SM, I'm actually more interested in SM, but SM 2.0 doesn't have the OF or OGSF sub in it, I hope Shannon has plans to build SM 3.0 with all the latest bells and whistles, also with the OGSF built-in within, I'd be sure to try that sub at least once in my life just to get the experience of it.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 03-14-2013

This is oddly synchronistic with my own realization that I have a different conscious response, even though they are both 4G titles. With AM, I recall I was always looking forward to what the next stage would bring. With US, there are no stages, so the same message is being delivered for the duration of the program.

It's neither good nor bad, it's just different.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Ryan - 03-14-2013

SM is a lot of fun. I think I will end up doing that one in 2 months rather than WM. Even though I thought I wouldn't do it again and would move onto WM (I still do), loosing my job leaves me with no money to buy WM and I have already purchased SM2 Wink Bring on the girls! Lol.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - SargeMaximus - 03-14-2013

(03-14-2013, 06:34 PM)Ryan Wrote: SM is a lot of fun. I think I will end up doing that one in 2 months rather than WM. Even though I thought I wouldn't do it again and would move onto WM (I still do), loosing my job leaves me with no money to buy WM and I have already purchased SM2 Wink Bring on the girls! Lol.

Ryan
You haven't done WM? I'm wondering which one to go for myself after AM. I'm currently leaning towards SM and can't really see a reason for WM to be honest.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Ryan - 03-15-2013

I did the first version of WM. And I will say that SM was more effective for me mostly because it was newer. But WM was a lot of fun. It depends on what you want more. I've never done SM 2 yet, but I did the first one and women were wanting to use me for sex lol. WM seemed more like I could relate to any woman I wanted and that made them want to be around me a lot. I also wanted to socialize with everyone. Overall, I was happier on WM but if all you want is sex with them...it's not going to be as effective as SM in that regard.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - SargeMaximus - 03-15-2013

(03-15-2013, 07:09 AM)Ryan Wrote: I did the first version of WM. And I will say that SM was more effective for me mostly because it was newer. But WM was a lot of fun. It depends on what you want more. I've never done SM 2 yet, but I did the first one and women were wanting to use me for sex lol. WM seemed more like I could relate to any woman I wanted and that made them want to be around me a lot. I also wanted to socialize with everyone. Overall, I was happier on WM but if all you want is sex with them...it's not going to be as effective as SM in that regard.

Hmm, I do and I don't lol. I want women for sex primarily, but I don't want them to just use me or be a one night stand. Basically, if I want a woman, I want her to be around for my sexual desires as long as I have them for her, and then be able to ease off if ever the two of us need to part ways.

I also want to be able to enjoy their company and hang out with them, with sex always an impending issue "just over the next ridge" so to speak.

I've read what you wrote on SM 1, sounds pretty cool, but were you able to interact with them as human beings as well?

Basically what I'm looking for is a sub that allows me to be social with the woman, but that charges the interaction sexually so it's always (or next to always) available should I want to go for it, then it's on my terms, but it also attracts the women like a magnet too. So yeah. SM or WM? Any advice? I have read the descriptions of both products but still can't decide.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-16-2013

SM makes it all sex, all the time. If you don't want it to be all sex all the time, you want WM.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - SargeMaximus - 03-16-2013

(03-16-2013, 01:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: SM makes it all sex, all the time. If you don't want it to be all sex all the time, you want WM.
I kinda do, actually, but I'm just wondering how much leeway I'd have for human interactions. The way I understand it, I'm a bit of an artist when it comes to how I deal with people. I want their to be room for my... influence, if you will. But if the women get too crazy for sex, I'm guessing they'll lose interest or only have sex on their minds.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Ryan - 03-16-2013

When I did SM 1 my life was like that. Still, the women I hung out with wanted to fuck me like crazy and they always wanted me to continue coming back. When I would come back I would decide what is what...should we go out for the night or should we go fuck? They were ok with that. When it came to a relationship, however, things were a bit different. Most of the women thought I wouldn't be a good long-term potential boyfriend (because I was having sex a lot and I was indifferent to a lot of shit), so they would say "we are just having sex". You don't need to make it friends with benefits (call me when you wanna fuck then afterwards I'll leave). I never thought of it that way. I treated them all like a girlfriend but they all just wanted to f- me. There were 2 other girls who were with me, 1 was a stripper and 1 was another girl I never had sex with. They both wanted me, and they both fell for me in hopes of being my girlfriend.

It is more like my relationship with my ex right now. Though we still both like each other and see each other a few times a week we are both still dating other people and not trying to get back together. We are just having fun with each other and sex. We still cuddle, talk, flirt, everything we always did but when it comes to a relationship we both feel it wouldn't work. So if you want them to 'fall in love' with you, it may happen it may not. Depends on the woman. Most likely they are going to fuck you (and want to be around you a lot) until they find the guy that'll give them full attention and love. However, I did SM and I did get into a relationship right at the end of it, so it is 100% possible to do, you just have to be dominate with it and kinda force it upon her, if she thinks that way. lol.

Another note: you're going to be more Brent Smith in this regard. You will be indifferent and not have strong feelings for them. But you will enjoy your time together. You will not have strong feelings because others will be around as well. If they don't pursue you, you won't want to deal with them (in my experience atleast). His whole belief is that relationships are BS, marriage is stupid, and all you were meant to do is be happy alone and fuck lots of women until you get bored of them.

WM is more of a softer side like Zan Perrion. He believes women are all beautiful creatures and feels you should give your love, even if you don't get in return. He believes that socializing with beautiful women is number 1, you should have fun with them and you don't need relationships...but the love you share with a specific girl is the greatest experience (which I believe it can be). He believes more that marriage is achievable after you have dated lots and have gotten your 'perfect' match.

Both of them combined (which is what I plan to do for most of my life) is more of a Cory Skyy, magnetic mindset kinda of guy.

So if you have trouble deciding. I would say watch some videos on these guys and whichever one you feel most connected to, follow upon that path.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - SargeMaximus - 03-17-2013

(03-16-2013, 09:22 AM)Ryan Wrote: It is more like my relationship with my ex right now. Though we still both like each other and see each other a few times a week we are both still dating other people and not trying to get back together. We are just having fun with each other and sex. We still cuddle, talk, flirt, everything we always did but when it comes to a relationship we both feel it wouldn't work. So if you want them to 'fall in love' with you, it may happen it may not. Depends on the woman. Most likely they are going to **** you (and want to be around you a lot) until they find the guy that'll give them full attention and love.

Another note: you're going to be more Brent Smith in this regard. You will be indifferent and not have strong feelings for them. But you will enjoy your time together. You will not have strong feelings because others will be around as well. If they don't pursue you, you won't want to deal with them (in my experience atleast). His whole belief is that relationships are BS, marriage is stupid, and all you were meant to do is be happy alone and **** lots of women until you get bored of them.

Ryan

Sounds EXACTLY like what I want. SM it is then. Thanks Ryan. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-17-2013

(03-16-2013, 09:22 AM)Ryan Wrote: When I did SM 1 my life was like that. Still, the women I hung out with wanted to **** me like crazy and they always wanted me to continue coming back. When I would come back I would decide what is what...should we go out for the night or should we go ****? They were ok with that. When it came to a relationship, however, things were a bit different. Most of the women thought I wouldn't be a good long-term potential boyfriend (because I was having sex a lot and I was indifferent to a lot of shit), so they would say "we are just having sex". You don't need to make it friends with benefits (call me when you wanna **** then afterwards I'll leave). I never thought of it that way. I treated them all like a girlfriend but they all just wanted to f- me. There were 2 other girls who were with me, 1 was a stripper and 1 was another girl I never had sex with. They both wanted me, and they both fell for me in hopes of being my girlfriend.

It is more like my relationship with my ex right now. Though we still both like each other and see each other a few times a week we are both still dating other people and not trying to get back together. We are just having fun with each other and sex. We still cuddle, talk, flirt, everything we always did but when it comes to a relationship we both feel it wouldn't work. So if you want them to 'fall in love' with you, it may happen it may not. Depends on the woman. Most likely they are going to **** you (and want to be around you a lot) until they find the guy that'll give them full attention and love. However, I did SM and I did get into a relationship right at the end of it, so it is 100% possible to do, you just have to be dominate with it and kinda force it upon her, if she thinks that way. lol.

Another note: you're going to be more Brent Smith in this regard. You will be indifferent and not have strong feelings for them. But you will enjoy your time together. You will not have strong feelings because others will be around as well. If they don't pursue you, you won't want to deal with them (in my experience atleast). His whole belief is that relationships are BS, marriage is stupid, and all you were meant to do is be happy alone and **** lots of women until you get bored of them.

WM is more of a softer side like Zan Perrion. He believes women are all beautiful creatures and feels you should give your love, even if you don't get in return. He believes that socializing with beautiful women is number 1, you should have fun with them and you don't need relationships...but the love you share with a specific girl is the greatest experience (which I believe it can be). He believes more that marriage is achievable after you have dated lots and have gotten your 'perfect' match.

Both of them combined (which is what I plan to do for most of my life) is more of a Cory Skyy, magnetic mindset kinda of guy.

So if you have trouble deciding. I would say watch some videos on these guys and whichever one you feel most connected to, follow upon that path.

Ryan

Very interesting, Ryan! I learned a lot from this post, I think both of them combined will create a good balance.

Ok, after reading your post, now I'm tempted to try both WM and SM, LOL! :p

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 04-01-2013

2 weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend, and this whole 2 weeks I've been feeling really sad, down, and needy of her, I haven't felt like this for a very long time towards one particular girl, and I only dated her for 3 months.. Stage 5 and the beginning of Stage 6 I felt awesome, but now I'm sinking again, it feels like an anti-climax, after going from a low point in stage 1 & 2, and slowly rising to feeling really great at the beginning of Stage 6, now I'm almost at the end of my AM training and my emotional state feels like crashing down again..

I hope this is just some rough patch I'm going through, and again I hope in 1 week where I will end this stage I will break through this dark moments, or else it will be quite a lousy ending..

If I end Stage 6 feeling down like this, what should I do Shannon? Should I continue with Stage 7 directly, or take some time off, and do other subs first?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 04-01-2013

It's OK to grieve, Tiesto.

In my AM experience, I found, like many others, that the effects were increased with a couple weeks off of subliminals. This was following the completion of Stage 6. At the time, I had much the same question, of whether I should jump right into the Refresher track.

I am glad I chose not to do so.