Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-05-2013

I got a bit of a raise in my salary. I’m saving it all up for BAMM 2.0. At this rate, I can gather enough money by the end of this year (maybe even earlier than that), if there are no changes in pricing. I hope Shannon is willing to postpone the price increase for BAMM until next year? Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - HMoody - 03-05-2013

Congrats Tiesto on the Raise! Always good to have more income. Smile

Good results from Stage 5 too it seems. Unfortunately I think Shannon said the price for BAMM was going to go up from $1200 to $3000 a copy after March 15th. I don't know if he's made any changes to that to extend the intro price of $1200.00 for the rest of the year. Cool if that is the case.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-05-2013

Congrats on the raise, Tiesto! But I can't change the end date again for the introductory price.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-06-2013

Thank you HMoody and Shannon! Big Grin

Shannon, do you have plans to release a lighter and more affordable version of BAMM 2.0 or something similar to it? At my current financial condition, $3000 is quite a setback, so in the meantime while I save up for $3000, will you be creating a more affordable sub to assist in improving financial condition, until I can purchase BAMM 2.0 at full price? Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-06-2013

It's possible. I don't know yet what I have planned, as I have found that trying to plan too far ahead only results in problems. Perhaps I'll recreate the "Money Magnet" subliminal.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-06-2013

Money Magnet sounds good!

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - RoaringLion - 03-06-2013

Shannon, I'm sure I read somewhere you were planning to make a 6 stage BASE set. If so, I will buy it. Money Magnet also sounds good, are you thinking of it being a 6 stage set or a single stage?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Astrack - 03-06-2013

So does it gets more animalistic after stage 5? That raw animal unleashed is what I am looking for. In which stage can we most expect it?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-06-2013

What program are you referring, to, AM 5? AM isn't intended to unleash a raw animal. It's designed to create a refined, high class, high status alpha dominant male.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-13-2013

In this second week of Stage 6, I've been feeling good, happy, and motivated, I also notice that nowadays the people I've been spending time with in workplace, and outside, are people that are focused on work and success, this is probably the manifestation technique of AM 5.0 at work.

It's happening slowly and very subtle, but I now feel like people who will help me succeed are starting to gather around me, and the ones whose holding me back are starting to disappear out of my life.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-13-2013

If you want to continue this effect, you may want to start the refresher within a week of the program finishing, or if you think you could get more out of running the program, do that again.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-13-2013

(03-13-2013, 08:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you want to continue this effect, you may want to start the refresher within a week of the program finishing, or if you think you could get more out of running the program, do that again.

Sounds interesting, Shannon.

I should finish Stage 6 on the 7th of April, so on that day I can immediately begin Stage 7 (Refresher stage) to follow through with these awesome effects, is this correct?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-14-2013

You can either re-run the set or use the refresher according to how much growth you think you still need. If you want to continue the current effects unchanged, you're out of luck, because both options will change them some. The best bet for keeping it as intact as possible for now is Stage 7.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-14-2013

Ah I see... After going through AM 5.0, I have become somewhat attached to 6-stage set, it is a really a different feeling compared to single stage sub, I'd love to run another multi-stage sub preferably related to business, success and money, but since I can't get BAMM 2.0 right now, and BASE 2.0 and AM 6.0 is not built yet, I have become tempted with WM 2.0, since it will also extend Alpha training with a bunch of other goodies...