Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-01-2012

I'm having some tough challenges finding the right buyer for the apartment unit I'm selling, the reason for this is my lack of experience and skill, database of potential buyers, and I got in late in the game.

The low number of units available and the increase in price has also seriously narrowed down the number of potential customer.

On the plus side is I've been working hard on this, and my knowledge has increased quite a fair bit, the developer also been watching me that I've put some serious effort into this (even without getting paid), and now I got a job offer in their company.

Before this I was looking around for other jobs, so that I can fund my operational cost in my sales effort, but if I get the job at the developer directly, I can get some money to fund my operational, and be more focused in this field, without having my concentration split into several different jobs.

I also heard that they will be building new apartments, and integrated super blocks complex in the next year or so, if I do well in the current project, and learn as much as possible, I have big chance to get in early in the upcoming projects, and I can get access to be the first to sell in the pre-launch sales.

What I learn from this property developer business, the best timing to make sales is in the very beginning of new projects, so I need to do my best now, in order to ride the momentum in the future.

Hopefully sometimes in 2013, Shannon will have completed BAMM 2.0, and I have money to purchase it, I'll begin using it as soon as possible, and by 2014 when the future projects are ready for pre-launch sales, I'm ready for war, armed with BAMM 2.0, and the knowledge and experiences I've gathered from now until then.

This has given me hope, it is like I've seen faint light at the end of the tunnel, it may still be a long while for me to get there, but now I have better sense of direction where to go.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-04-2012

Shannon, I want to get some wisdom from you about 'ego'.

I've been doing a lot of self-introspection lately, and I have been having deep thoughts about my own ego, it seems becoming more apparent to my own eyes, that I am a really self-centered person, I'm getting thoughts and realization that I just want to take care of myself more than taking care of other people.

I'm really confuse at the moment whether if this is a good thing, is this part of Alpha traits? At the same time I feel this is wrong, I should learn to let go of my ego, and be more caring towards other instead of just focusing on myself all the time.

I don't know what is the right thing to do?

EDIT:

Another thing is about embarrassment, also been thinking a lot about this, is it possible to get rid of the feeling of embarrassment completely, and whether it is a good idea to do so?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 11-04-2012

(11-04-2012, 04:58 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, I want to get some wisdom from you about 'ego'.

I've been doing a lot of self-introspection lately, and I have been having deep thoughts about my own ego, it seems becoming more apparent to my own eyes, that I am a really self-centered person, I'm getting thoughts and realization that I just want to take care of myself more than taking care of other people.

I'm really confuse at the moment whether if this is a good thing, is this part of Alpha traits? At the same time I feel this is wrong, I should learn to let go of my ego, and be more caring towards other instead of just focusing on myself all the time.

I don't know what is the right thing to do?

EDIT:

Another thing is about embarrassment, also been thinking a lot about this, is it possible to get rid of the feeling of embarrassment completely, and whether it is a good idea to do so?

First point. There is no other kind of introspection that self introspection, or it would be called extrospection. Smile To say "self introspection", therefore, is redundant. Introspection is introspection.

Second point. The ego is an important thing to deal with when considering the effects of AM. It is building you up and the ego will naturally increase because of that. But what we want is genuine, healthy ego, not false ego. So to deal with that, AM 5.0 has ego balancing in every stage. It seeks to balance the ego with humility. The effect is very interesting to observe. But in the beginning it may take some time to calibrate.

A genuine alpha balances his own needs with those of others, and slightly favors his own needs, because he understands that he as leader must be taken care of in order for him to take care of others.

So in a case where I am sitting next to a child and the plane has crashed and is filling with water, what do I do? I put the mask on my own face first, and then the kid's because I have to be able to do the next step to get that kid off the plane safely. I have to take care of me, so I can take care of others.

That's why I try to never work when I am too tired, even if you guys are chomping at the bit for what I am working on. If I don't take care of me first, I cannot know that I am taking care of you by doing it right.

Balance in all things, my friend. But to be effective, your needs must be met first and foremost.If you only do for others, you will be left in the dust, and who is taking care of you then?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-04-2012

(11-04-2012, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: First point. There is no other kind of introspection that self introspection, or it would be called extrospection. Smile To say "self introspection", therefore, is redundant. Introspection is introspection.

Oh I see.. I always thought the meaning of introspection has the same meaning like analysis, as in I could analyse myself, or towards other things, oops.. lol.. Thank you for the correction.. Big Grin

(11-04-2012, 09:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Second point. The ego is an important thing to deal with when considering the effects of AM. It is building you up and the ego will naturally increase because of that. But what we want is genuine, healthy ego, not false ego. So to deal with that, AM 5.0 has ego balancing in every stage. It seeks to balance the ego with humility. The effect is very interesting to observe. But in the beginning it may take some time to calibrate.

A genuine alpha balances his own needs with those of others, and slightly favors his own needs, because he understands that he as leader must be taken care of in order for him to take care of others.

So in a case where I am sitting next to a child and the plane has crashed and is filling with water, what do I do? I put the mask on my own face first, and then the kid's because I have to be able to do the next step to get that kid off the plane safely. I have to take care of me, so I can take care of others.

That's why I try to never work when I am too tired, even if you guys are chomping at the bit for what I am working on. If I don't take care of me first, I cannot know that I am taking care of you by doing it right.

Balance in all things, my friend. But to be effective, your needs must be met first and foremost.If you only do for others, you will be left in the dust, and who is taking care of you then?

I guess I have guilt programming in regards to being self-centered, makes me feel bad and wrong from wanting to put my own needs above others.

You made a very good point, to be able to take care of others, first I must build myself up and be self-reliant. Makes sense.

Thank you again for sharing your wisdom.

Btw, what do you think about my second question regarding embarrassment?

(11-04-2012, 04:58 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Another thing is about embarrassment, also been thinking a lot about this, is it possible to get rid of the feeling of embarrassment completely, and whether it is a good idea to do so?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 11-04-2012

Embarrassment is a condition of self punishment in regards to a programmed belief that one must adhere to the standards of acceptance from others. If I make my own rules, I do not suffer embarrassment, regardless of what I do. Case in point, truly not caring what anyone else thinks, I could dress in drag, say, and go to the mall, and still laugh about it. Not that I am willing to do that, but the point is, embarrassment is a response we give as a form of self punishment for expectations we have about what others expect from us. It can be disconnected from, and even destroyed.

I see no reason to need or want embarrassment.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-30-2012

Stage 2 Summary:

• The first week of Stage 2 intensify the negativities I got from Stage 1, and it made me wonder about the way subliminals work, it seems pointless that I did ASC, BASE, and other subs that have programming that boosted my confidence, because all that confidence seems to just fade to nothingness

• This feeling of low self-confidence is making me scared to act in a confident manner, I’m scared that if I act dominant and do whatever I want, people will despise me, and when people despise me I’m scared that no one will help me when I’m down (especially in times when I’m in a major trouble, broke, and jobless), I feel like an incredibly pathetic wimp right now.

• My “neediness” is turned up to the maximum, and for some reason I’ve also been seeing so many hot girls, and I want them all badly.

• I’m feeling an increased in irritation and intense anger, I’m getting pissed off at a lot of things and at myself.

• Around the middle of Stage 2, I keep getting thoughts reminding me not to get involved in petty gossiping and putting other people down. Although I still find myself guilty at doing this very thing myself, especially in my new workplace, where everyone seems to love to play the blaming game, and saying shit about each other, I have become dragged along with it.

• On the plus side, I realized I’m becoming more grateful, I’m grateful for all the rough and uncomfortable experiences I’m going through in my life at the moment, because it is training me to be a tougher person for the future.

• I’m also grateful that I still have friends who are willing to help me up when I’m down.

• I’m feeling an increase in a sense of responsibility, like if something needs to get done, then I will be feeling restless if I haven’t done it yet, or I haven’t done it in the best way I possibly can.

• I’m becoming confused, or more like unsure, how to behave like an Alpha Male, it is like that out-of-sync feeling, in between 2 worlds, I want to act like an Alpha, but I’m not an Alpha. I’m still learning and feeling my way around, looking for the right tuning where I can settle down and finally understand that “This is the way of the Alpha, and this is how an Alpha act and do things”

• A lot of frustrations have been coming up, especially in my life situation, but I realized this is a good thing, I’m going to use this frustration as the trigger and fuel to create changes in my life. The more I get frustrated, the more determined I am to do my best, and achieve my goals to be successful.

After going through the brutal treatment of Stage 1, this Stage 2 of AM follows through in roughing me up. I see why some people feel like quitting AM, and why these early stages is called “boot camp”, I got to experienced it for myself to truly grasp the understanding of what the AM veterans had been through.

I understand why Shannon thinks that AM in 5G/HST/SOS may be too hardcore for first time user, but I definitely would love to get my hands on the next AM (version 6.0), especially if it includes ‘Overcome Fear, Guilt, and Shame’ built in within.

I’m sure not everyone will have experiences as rough as this, but now I feel like I’m going through hell, but fortunately I also know the best way out is to keep going, so I’m not quitting. Although honestly I’m kind of scared what kind of a ride the next stage will bring. I better prepare myself mentally for the next wave.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 11-30-2012

Tiesto, what are your listening patterns for AM5? I found Stage 1 to be pretty easy, and 2 as well, but I rarely use headphones.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 11-30-2012

(11-30-2012, 01:21 PM)Sean Wrote: Tiesto, what are your listening patterns for AM5? I found Stage 1 to be pretty easy, and 2 as well, but I rarely use headphones.

I use AM 5.0 at night time only, with my playlist set up for 6 repetitions (8 hours), and also I use headphone exclusively since Day 1.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Magnus - 11-30-2012

Tiesto I had very similar experiences. During the first few stages I felt like hell warmed up and rough would have been an understatement but at the end of the day im grateful for how rough it was. The fact that it was rough made me a stronger person emotionally and dealing with other programs has become a lot easier since AM. It helped me to realise that some of the emotional challanges that i face now arent that bad and i wouldnt have any of this if it had been easy.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 11-30-2012

When you hit the ground running, you will get worked out if you're not up to speed when you do. Getting up to speed isn't always easy... but it is always a good thing.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 12-01-2012

(11-30-2012, 05:33 PM)jimbobday Wrote: Tiesto I had very similar experiences. During the first few stages I felt like hell warmed up and rough would have been an understatement but at the end of the day im grateful for how rough it was. The fact that it was rough made me a stronger person emotionally and dealing with other programs has become a lot easier since AM. It helped me to realise that some of the emotional challanges that i face now arent that bad and i wouldnt have any of this if it had been easy.

Yes, I definitely agree with you Jim, I'm thinking the same way. When I'm down and feel like so much pain and suffering, I keep reminding myself that this is like a physical workout in the gym, after going through all these intense sessions, I'll be bigger and stronger.

(11-30-2012, 07:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: When you hit the ground running, you will get worked out if you're not up to speed when you do. Getting up to speed isn't always easy... but it is always a good thing.

That's right Shannon! In the instructions you said this is program is not teaching, but training, now I fully understand what you meant there.

AM 5.0 is a tough training program for a newbie like me, but I like it. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 12-01-2012

Everyone starts out at the beginning. It just takes time. You'll get there. Smile

(12-01-2012, 07:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: Everyone starts out at the beginning. It just takes time. You'll get there. Smile

I do believe I will. Thank you for this program, and your support. Big Grin