Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-29-2012

It has become really apparent to me, that one of my biggest fear is the 'fear of being judged'.

I went to several job interviews, and I notice when I have people judging me on how good I am, I get extremely uneasy/anxious, my confidence is non-existant.

I think this fear has a strong role in holding me back from my true potential, if I can be all out, without any inhibition, even to the point of being shameless, I would take more opportunities, and do all kind of things that can really push my potential to the limit.

This fear needs to be crushed for good, never allow it to return, I look forward till the day I will make this a reality..

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - rayrocanaldo - 10-29-2012

Fear has got to. File your divorce against her. Say " Look, we've lived together for a longtime but now you've got to go. NOW !" Fear is the type of woman that needs a beating before getting the hell outta your turf. She beat you up during your job interview, she criticises you for making small mistakes, she creates drama when you want to try new things, she makes you feel bad for trying to be who you really want to be. Truly a manipulative bitch ! Smile lol

Make sure that the day you kick her outta your house , do it with VENGEANCE, FIRE in your eyes and with killer's intent. lol Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-29-2012

(10-29-2012, 08:53 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Fear has got to. File your divorce against her. Say " Look, we've lived together for a longtime but now you've got to go. NOW !" Fear is the type of woman that needs a beating before getting the hell outta your turf. She beat you up during your job interview, she criticises you for making small mistakes, she creates drama when you want to try new things, she makes you feel bad for trying to be who you really want to be. Truly a manipulative bitch ! Smile lol

Make sure that the day you kick her outta your house , do it with VENGEANCE, FIRE in your eyes and with killer's intent. lol Smile

LOL! Nice one! Big Grin

I think I need that OF sub too after I finished AM..

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-30-2012

Perhaps your fear is not judgement, but being judged "not good enough".

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - rayrocanaldo - 10-30-2012

Shannon, how do you deal with fear in addition to using subs ?
My emotional life is based on fear 90% of the time.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: Perhaps your fear is not judgement, but being judged "not good enough".

Yes, I think you're right, Shannon. I feared that I'm not good enough, I'm not competent enough, I'm not capable enough, this really affects me negatively and destroy my confidence.

This whirlwind of negativity that are being uprooted by AM, helps me to realize and pin-point the root cause of my problem by bringing it up to my attention.

What do you suggest for me to destroy this fear completely and forever. Is AM 5.0 and OF sub would be sufficient?

(10-30-2012, 08:05 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Shannon, how do you deal with fear in addition to using subs ?

A big part of why I am where I am, and why I understand what I do about the human mind, is because I have lived in fear almost my entire life.

As I grew, I became more self aware and began realizing that it was fear, and that led me to try to understand what made me fear, and how to deal with it.

The best way to destroy fear is to truly understand what you fear, and then act in ways that make fear impossible. In other words.. shine the light of knowledge in your dark corners, and then go stand in them. You can't fear what you know and understand, and you can't fear what you do enough to know and be familiar with.

So I seek to understand my fears, and then I seek to destroy them by doing the things that make them impossible to have. Sometimes that's using subliminal... sometimes it's acting on feared things to do... sometimes it's both.

At this point, most of my fears that I know of are either conquered or rapidly dwindling because of this.

(10-30-2012, 08:42 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: Perhaps your fear is not judgement, but being judged "not good enough".

Yes, I think you're right, Shannon. I feared that I'm not good enough, I'm not competent enough, I'm not capable enough, this really affects me negatively and destroy my confidence.

This whirlwind of negativity that are being uprooted by AM, helps me to realize and pin-point the root cause of my problem by bringing it up to my attention.

What do you suggest for me to destroy this fear completely and forever. Is AM 5.0 and OF sub would be sufficient?

I will be able to tell you when you tell me what your results are. Smile Every person's circumstances are unique.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - rayrocanaldo - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 11:19 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 08:05 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Shannon, how do you deal with fear in addition to using subs ?

A big part of why I am where I am, and why I understand what I do about the human mind, is because I have lived in fear almost my entire life.

As I grew, I became more self aware and began realizing that it was fear, and that led me to try to understand what made me fear, and how to deal with it.

The best way to destroy fear is to truly understand what you fear, and then act in ways that make fear impossible. In other words.. shine the light of knowledge in your dark corners, and then go stand in them. You can't fear what you know and understand, and you can't fear what you do enough to know and be familiar with.

So I seek to understand my fears, and then I seek to destroy them by doing the things that make them impossible to have. Sometimes that's using subliminal... sometimes it's acting on feared things to do... sometimes it's both.

At this point, most of my fears that I know of are either conquered or rapidly dwindling because of this.

Shannon, are there certain specific qualities that if you have them it makes success easier to achieve ? Or are there foundational qualities to succeed in all areas of life( health, finances...etc) ?

(10-30-2012, 03:30 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 11:19 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Shannon, are there certain specific qualities that if you have them it makes success easier to achieve ? Or are there foundational qualities to succeed in all areas of life( health, finances...etc) ?

It depends on what you're trying to succeed in, but I think both are true.

If I have the tendency to be slow and steady and determined in my approach to things, consider them rationally and try to understand them before deciding what to do in response to them, it's going to be easier than if I was flighty, flaky, unable to stay on any one topic more than a few minutes, tended to make impulsive decisions, and had a strong tendency to be irrational in my thinking... but if I'm trying to overcome a fear of heights right before bungee jumping off a bridge, that slow steady contemplative approach might be less good than say a "Just do it!" approach.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 11:21 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 08:42 AM)Tiesto Wrote:

I will be able to tell you when you tell me what your results are. Smile Every person's circumstances are unique.

I will update you with more info. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - LionMonkey - 10-30-2012

To me, sometimes it's the fear that makes it worthwhile. It's just more exciting Tongue No seriously, we remember very well the times we have a lot of fear and we conquer it.

I believe that fear never fully goes away but by having faith and by getting experience we conquer the fear with our courage to act anyway.

In my vocabulary: confidence = action

I believe fear does really completely go away, when you fully outgrow it. Believing that it never fully goes away is a great excuse to stay afraid, though.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-31-2012

I went browsing on youtube, and I came across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb51FPEDIbo&feature=related

Some pretty good stuff, what do you guys think?