Subliminal Talk
Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? (/Thread-Erotic-dreams-with-B-I-A-T-B-W)

Pages: 1 2

Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - walker7 - 10-20-2012

Hi, I have 2 questions! Perhaps someone can help;.. out there.
I have been using the sub A.O.S for 3 mths approx and also B.I.A.T.B.W for a little over 2mths. I normally play the
latter at night. I notice that i never seem to have any erotic dreams...
in fact nothing of a sexual nature when i am using them while sleeping.I just wondered is this normal, or can anyone shed any light on this. It seems strange to me!!
2nd question.. Apart from one amazing night out clubbing about 3 wks ago (when i seemed to be Gods gift to women) i seem to have had zero luck since then,..Why is this?...what factors need to be in place for the situation to work. I am just wondering as it would appear to have dried up completely at the moment .
Thank you for your time!

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Shannon - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 11:34 AM)walker7 Wrote: Hi, I have 2 questions! Perhaps someone can help;.. out there.
I have been using the sub A.O.S for 3 mths approx and also B.I.A.T.B.W for a little over 2mths. I normally play the
in fact nothing of a sexual nature when i am using them while sleeping.I just wondered is this normal, or can anyone shed any light on this. It seems strange to me!!
2nd question.. Apart from one amazing night out clubbing about 3 wks ago (when i seemed to be Gods gift to women) i seem to have had zero luck since then,..Why is this?...what factors need to be in place for the situation to work. I am just wondering as it would appear to have dried up completely at the moment .
Thank you for your time!

These two things together make me think that you may be subconsciously repressive and resistant.

It is not expected that you will have erotic dreams, though. Not everyone does. And sometimes you simply don't remember having dreams. You dream every night, whether or not you remember them.

The second point suggests that the programs are working, but that you fear success in this direction, and when you experienced that, it scared you subconsciously into reverting back.

This sort of thing takes time. In cases like this, it is usually going to be a bit like touching a stove you expect to be hot, but isn't. At first, a brief touch. Then a little longer; then again, a bit longer, and so forth. You may be well served by using programs that deal with the underlying issues, instead of trying to use the programs you're using while having such hindering negative programming in place. The length of time you have used them, with only those results, says there's something subconscious that is definitely holding you back.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - walker7 - 10-20-2012

(10-20-2012, 12:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-20-2012, 11:34 AM)walker7 Wrote: Hi, I have 2 questions! Perhaps someone can help;.. out there.
Thank you for your time!

These two things together make me think that you may be subconsciously repressive and resistant.

It is not expected that you will have erotic dreams, though. Not everyone does. And sometimes you simply don't remember having dreams. You dream every night, whether or not you remember them.

The second point suggests that the programs are working, but that you fear success in this direction, and when you experienced that, it scared you subconsciously into reverting back.

This sort of thing takes time. In cases like this, it is usually going to be a bit like touching a stove you expect to be hot, but isn't. At first, a brief touch. Then a little longer; then again, a bit longer, and so forth. You may be well served by using programs that deal with the underlying issues, instead of trying to use the programs you're using while having such hindering negative programming in place. The length of time you have used them, with only those results, says there's something subconscious that is definitely holding you back.

Thank you Shannon for your speedy reply. I just wondered what subs...would you recommend for to rid me of this repressed state of mind that i possibly find myself in.
It is really frustrating to get a glimpse of the power of these subs and then nothing for so long;....i think i will continue for another while anyway and see if there is any change....Thanks again.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Sean - 10-20-2012

What are you experiencing when you go out, now?

Do you experience any social anxiety? Are you afraid to go out in general?

We need to know more about you to even try to figure out what your underlying issues are.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - walker7 - 10-21-2012

(10-20-2012, 06:41 PM)Sean Wrote: What are you experiencing when you go out, now?

We need to know more about you to even try to figure out what your underlying issues are.

Hi Sean and thanks for your reply.
Yes i have always been crippled with social anxiety, shyness around women , nerves etc...I suppose like many i have become reliant on alcohol to relax me when out. I must say i had been feeling more confident since i started the subs...(started on free confidence sub) I really believe in them and would be so depressed if i felt i was stopping myself from releasing their power.I could not believe the night that it all kicked into place and the women were all over me...wow!! i want more of that !!.Now im not a bad looking guy and have had my moments in the past but this was something else.I would hope all my months working on these subs have not been a waste as things have certainly cooled down a lot lately. Is their a sub you would recomend that i could use while still continuing with the subs that i am using or what do you think.?
Thanking you Sean and anyone else of course that would care to offer any advice.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Tiesto - 10-21-2012

(10-21-2012, 01:17 AM)walker7 Wrote:
(10-20-2012, 06:41 PM)Sean Wrote: What are you experiencing when you go out, now?

Yes i have always been crippled with social anxiety, shyness around women , nerves etc...I suppose like many i have become reliant on alcohol to relax me when out. I must say i had been feeling more confident since i started the subs...(started on free confidence sub) I really believe in them and would be so depressed if i felt i was stopping myself from releasing their power.I could not believe the night that it all kicked into place and the women were all over me...wow!! i want more of that !!.Now im not a bad looking guy and have had my moments in the past but this was something else.I would hope all my months working on these subs have not been a waste as things have certainly cooled down a lot lately. Is their a sub you would recomend that i could use while still continuing with the subs that i am using or what do you think.?
Thanking you Sean and anyone else of course that would care to offer any advice.

Have you checked out the Alpha Male (AM) Training program under the men's section in the shop.. If you haven't you should take a look, I think that's the program you want..

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-21-2012

The free 5G Self Confidence might be useful too

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Sean - 10-21-2012

First and foremost, nothing you've done is a waste. At the very least, you have learned a few things: that it is possible to have That Feeling of incredible confidence and comfort around women is possible; that you can attract end enjoy the company of beautiful women; and that you have other demons to slay before you can enjoy that feeling consistently. I'd say that's a great deal better than a waste. Smile

Since you mentioned Social Anxiety, the Overcoming Social Anxiety product sounds like an excellent place to start. Once you've got this eliminated, I would suggest Alpha Male as the next step. This is much like building a house: you need to clear the field with OSA for six months, and then create a good foundation with Alpha Male. Following that with either Woman Magnet or BIATBW will likely give you amazing results.

(10-21-2012, 01:37 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 01:17 AM)walker7 Wrote:

Have you checked out the Alpha Male (AM) Training program under the men's section in the shop.. If you haven't you should take a look, I think that's the program you want..

Thanks for your reply Tiesto, You could be right with your suggestion...i will take a look at Alpha.
Cheers.

(10-21-2012, 05:34 AM)brad1984mason Wrote: The free 5G Self Confidence might be useful too

Thanks Brad, I havs used the 4g asc before and found it very good so
maybe it would be good to go for the 5g at this time...i am a bit undecided at the moment though. Cheers..

(10-21-2012, 09:04 AM)Sean Wrote: First and foremost, nothing you've done is a waste. At the very least, you have learned a few things: that it is possible to have That Feeling of incredible confidence and comfort around women is possible; that you can attract end enjoy the company of beautiful women; and that you have other demons to slay before you can enjoy that feeling consistently. I'd say that's a great deal better than a waste. Smile

Since you mentioned Social Anxiety, the Overcoming Social Anxiety product sounds like an excellent place to start. Once you've got this eliminated, I would suggest Alpha Male as the next step. This is much like building a house: you need to clear the field with OSA for six months, and then create a good foundation with Alpha Male. Following that with either Woman Magnet or BIATBW will likely give you amazing results.

Thanks again for your great suggestions Sean....There is much to think about...The new 5g asc also seems like a fair alternative.
Cheers mate!!

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Shannon - 10-24-2012

I'm going to have to say that what finally destroyed my social anxiety was doing AM 5.0 and SM 2.0. Not the fastest, not the cheapest, but these are why I am now going out by myself a lot, enjoying the company of everyone I encounter, and doing it all without alcohol.

OSA, OF, ASC 5G are all good alternatives if you prefer to go a less expensive route. But in this case, you're probably going to get the best results from doing AM 5.0 and then WM 2.0.

It's up to you at that point. Those are the options you have for moving forward with what you want to do.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - walker7 - 10-25-2012

(10-24-2012, 05:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm going to have to say that what finally destroyed my social anxiety was doing AM 5.0 and SM 2.0. Not the fastest, not the cheapest, but these are why I am now going out by myself a lot, enjoying the company of everyone I encounter, and doing it all without alcohol.

OSA, OF, ASC 5G are all good alternatives if you prefer to go a less expensive route. But in this case, you're probably going to get the best results from doing AM 5.0 and then WM 2.0.

It's up to you at that point. Those are the options you have for moving forward with what you want to do.
Thanks for your reply Shannon and i would like to try the AM 5.0 at a later stage but i have now decided to try the ASC 5g for a 32 day stint as i have a big social engagement in about a month so i am really going to give it as many hours as i can to see if it can help me out.
I will possibly start a journal on it also.
Now as far as i know it is not possible to use any other subs with the ASC5g...but i just wondered as i have been using AOS for the past few months would it be possible to lets say.. just use that for an hour a day just to keep it sort of ticking over so to speak...just wondering!!
Thanks again.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Shannon - 10-26-2012

You and everyone else are always trying to find a way around the rules. lol

I don't make this stuff up arbitrarily, guys. It's there for good reasons, and everyone who goes against the instructions invariably finds they've wasted their time. NOTHING else with ANY 5G program.