Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier 4G (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier-4G)

Luck Magnifier 4G - tinygargoyle - 10-16-2012

Have those who have used this sub have any noticeable bad luck?

I ask for 2 reasons.
1) I've had lots of noticeable bad things happen and no noticeable good things.
2) My downloads were not what I was expecting. The surf one still had the gap in at 19 mins and change, the river one was 19 mins (ish) long and the silent one was 17 mins (ish) long.

I know that this is the most ephemeral sub sold and as such I'm not after a refund, as any number of terminal bad things (like a low flying frozen turkey to the head) could have been averted.
I just want to know how long you had to wait before the good luck was noticeable.

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - Subeternal - 10-16-2012

I know I havent used it but umm how long have you been using LM 4G? It seems quite unusual to get "bad" luck from it. I would like to think at most nothing would really happen.

From my own recollection I've always experienced gaps when listening to these subs masked wise. I've noticed this from various titles. What discrepancy do you find with it?

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - K-Train - 10-16-2012

Ahh Luck Magnifier...one of my personal favorites. Luck Magnifier in my experience can start working within about a week for most people but after a month the manifestations get more obvious and prominent. I know people who have used it (they don't come on the forum) that have literally had their lives turned around in a positive direction due to Luck Magnifier.

If you're experiencing bad luck it could either be resistance on your part (thinking you're unlucky) or just plain coincidence but it would depend on how long you've been listening. It is important to note that Luck Magnifier isn't going to prevent bad things from happening all the time but it certaintly will allow the chips to fall in your favor more often.

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - Tiesto - 10-16-2012

I'm pretty sure Shannon's sub should be at least 30 min long for each track, maybe your dowloads got cut off and you didn't get the proper copy of it.. Make sure you don't use any download accelerator program or anything similar to that to download the sub, because I've read that some people got their copies screwed up... I'd recommend download it again, one by one, and make sure the file size is correct..

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - tinygargoyle - 10-17-2012

I've been using it since I got it in the summer sale.
The downloads looked odd when I bought it, all had different file sizes to download, but I downloaded and have been using it anyway.

I seem to more aware of bad luck, just don't seemto be aware of any good luck.

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - Subeternal - 10-17-2012

(10-17-2012, 10:19 AM)tinygargoyle Wrote: I've been using it since I got it in the summer sale.
The downloads looked odd when I bought it, all had different file sizes to download, but I downloaded and have been using it anyway.

I seem to more aware of bad luck, just don't seemto be aware of any good luck.

Well as Tiesto said you gotta make sure all the file sizes are the same. From what I recall usually around 68.5 mb for all the single stages with the exception of TLM and perhaps a few others that are 60 minutes as opposed to 30.

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - redragon - 10-17-2012

LM should be 68.6Mb and 30 mins long for each track. If you downloaded less than that for a single track then it is not the complete sub. Incomplete subs may or may not have an effect but you must always use the complete sub. Ask Andrew or the support to allow you to download the files again. I had download problems before, I am getting less than 30 mins and less than 68Mb per track.

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - RainbowAbyss - 10-17-2012

I've used it once for an extended period of time,
experiencing bad luck is probably resistance to the part of the script about ignoring beliefs about bad luck, you might
be becoming consciously more aware before consciously or unconsciously choosing to ignore it.
It takes time, and when I first started using it, it made me more uncomfortable than usual but that passed. Some subs help bring out deeper or more unknown desires but LM in my experiences works best and most obviously the more your consciously CHOOSING what you want and focusing on that.
good luck

RE: Luck Magnifier 4G - tinygargoyle - 10-18-2012

(10-17-2012, 09:18 PM)redragon Wrote: LM should be 68.6Mb and 30 mins long for each track. If you downloaded less than that for a single track then it is not the complete sub. Incomplete subs may or may not have an effect but you must always use the complete sub. Ask Andrew or the support to allow you to download the files again. I had download problems before, I am getting less than 30 mins and less than 68Mb per track.

It looks like this might be the case, I've just checked the download options are now approximately the same. Dodgy

Bad file = bad results

It seems my bad luck started before I even started using it