Subliminal Talk
John's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: John's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-John-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: John's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 07-19-2010

I get the same results as you guys get. I get exposed to a sub.. it offers an initial kick, then what I call a "dormant" period takes place, then another wave kicks in followed by another dormant period. However, the dormant periods that follow each "peak" get smaller over time. My belief is it's deep buried garbage getting released over time. But it's good that the stuff gets released and not held in.

RE: John's Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 07-19-2010

this is so true!

I've been using ASC for the last 3 weeks and today around mid day I had a wave of contentment just overwhelm me. It was right after I made eye contact with the cute intern that works up front and she gave me an incredibly genuine smile and I loved that. I then left the office and it was once I had stepped outside into the fresh air it all hit me. It was a whole new wave of confidence flooding my brain I guess.

RE: John's Alpha Male Journal - John.E - 08-03-2010

I've just started stage 3 of the Alpha set. This is the first time I have really experienced what other people call "resistance" but I feel absolutely terrible. Does anyone know why this is? I was definitely not feeling like this for the previous 2 stages. Hmmm... hopefully this will pass soon. I will do a proper update on this thread as soon as I'm feeling better. At the moment I feel too down to think properly.

RE: John's Alpha Male Journal - Andrew - 08-03-2010

(08-03-2010, 11:41 AM)John.E Wrote: I've just started stage 3 of the Alpha set. This is the first time I have really experienced what other people call "resistance" but I feel absolutely terrible. Does anyone know why this is? I was definitely not feeling like this for the previous 2 stages. Hmmm... hopefully this will pass soon. I will do a proper update on this thread as soon as I'm feeling better. At the moment I feel too down to think properly.

Often it is due to not getting out and doing the real thing, doing what you have been reprogramming yourself to do. Another way to look at it would be-if someone was hypothetically somewhat of a hermit while taking the Alpha Male Set, and re-structured his mind, but now he has not had any real chance to use it. He has to overcome habits of staying at home. The push /pull in this instance would be staying at home vs displaying alpha tendencies and such a conflict can cause all sorts of debilitation.

I would suggest go out and put it to the test, go places where the new man has potential to shine. You may find quite a reversal.

I don't think my example is very good, nor do I think it directly applies to you specifically, but pull the theory out and you may find some of the sources of resistance. See if you can lift up the rock on that mood and see what's underneath, then take some action. GL, stick with it.

RE: John's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2010

Stage 3 is pretty hardcore. It has a lot of stuff in it that could be generating resistance. But, as with all resistance, the solution is simple.

Just keep going.

(That's why it's 6 months long!)