Subliminal Talk
Healthy Knees - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Healthy Knees (/Thread-Healthy-Knees)

Healthy Knees - hayabbott - 05-22-2010

I am now on day 13 of the Healthy Knee program. For background, I am 52 and have been a runner since my 20s. In February I slipped on the ice and sprained my left knee. I did not think it was that bad at first. About 5 days later, I went on a 5 mile run. The knee bothered me but I could run through the discomfort. After that, the knee swelled up and I could hardly walk. Since then I have been on a prescription anti-inflammatory and the doc told me to rest it for 6 weeks to see if it would heal. Six weeks came and went, the knee got better but would swell up if I tried to do anything more strenuous than riding a bike. I tried the Maximum Healing Speed program but did not get any noticeable results from that. Based on my symptoms, I appear to have suffered a tear in my meniscus that was having difficulty in fully healing. Thus it would get better, but once I "tested" it, I would relapse. On each of these cycles it seems to have gotten slightly better, but progress has been at a snail's pace. Exasperated, I asked Shannon to create the Healthy Knees program as a last ditch effort to avoid getting an MRI and possible surgery.

On day 10 of the Healthy Knees program I noticed that my knee felt better. So I did a workout where I rode the bike for 20 minutes (easy on the knee) followed by 15 minutes on the elliptical machine (body weight on knee but no impact). Usually, pushing it like that would have led to a setback and a swollen knee. This time I woke up the next day with no swelling. There was still discomfort in the knee but it was no worse than before the exercise (hence the cycle seems to have broken). I did not want to post results too soon given my experience of feeling like it was healing only to have a set back later. On day 13 (yesterday) I did 20 minutes on the bike followed by 20 minutes on the elliptical. Once again, I awoke this morning with no increase in discomfort in the knee. In fact the knee seems to have much less discomfort in general and sometimes I forget that I hurt it. Another way I test the knee, is to stop taking the anti-inflammatory and see how the knee reacts without it. Usually, I can make it 24 hours before it swells up and forces me to take another pill. The last time, I was able to make it 48 hours and even then, it really didn't swell up too much and I could have gone longer.

It is still too soon to know whether the program will take me all the way to healthy knees, defined by me as being able to run (full weight on knee and impact) pain free again. It is also impossible to know how much of my progress is attributable to the program and how much is natural healing. However, I definitely feel like this program has given my natural healing process a noticeable boost.

I will post again in about 2 weeks and let you know if I am able to build on these gains.

RE: Healthy Knees - Shannon - 05-22-2010

If that is actually the subliminal, that is very impressive results for the amount of time you have been using it!

RE: Healthy Knees - hayabbott - 05-23-2010

(05-22-2010, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: If that is actually the subliminal, that is very impressive results for the amount of time you have been using it!

Well, it is important to point out that I have been babying the knee for some time. I am also taking supplements to encourage healthy cartilage growth and have also begun putting a liniment on it designed to draw blood into the knee to aid in healing. So, in many ways I wasn't starting from scratch. The subliminal program seems to have helped the process out, but it is hard to say how much is due to the program and how much to the other measures I am taking. That being said, my instinct tells me the program is having an effect and is the catalyst I needed to bring it all together. Like I said, I didn't notice any change until day 10 of the program when I woke up and noticed a different feeling in the knee. But it was more than that, it was an awareness that I had that the knee was in fact healing. I even tried trotting a short distance and was able to do so without pain which had been impossible up until now. Two more weeks will tell me if it is working and I intend to run the program for the duration of the summer.

By the way, I am currently listening to this program for 3 to 5 hours in the morning and also listening to the Ultra Success program for 3 to 5 hours in the afternoon/evening hours.

RE: Healthy Knees - Andrew - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 06:37 AM)hayabbott Wrote:
(05-22-2010, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: If that is actually the subliminal, that is very impressive results for the amount of time you have been using it!

Well, it is important to point out that I have been babying the knee for some time. I am also taking supplements to encourage healthy cartilage growth and have also begun putting a liniment on it designed to draw blood into the knee to aid in healing. So, in many ways I wasn't starting from scratch. The subliminal program seems to have helped the process out, but it is hard to say how much is due to the program and how much to the other measures I am taking. That being said, my instinct tells me the program is having an effect and is the catalyst I needed to bring it all together. Like I said, I didn't notice any change until day 10 of the program when I woke up and noticed a different feeling in the knee. But it was more than that, it was an awareness that I had that the knee was in fact healing. I even tried trotting a short distance and was able to do so without pain which had been impossible up until now. Two more weeks will tell me if it is working and I intend to run the program for the duration of the summer.

By the way, I am currently listening to this program for 3 to 5 hours in the morning and also listening to the Ultra Success program for 3 to 5 hours in the afternoon/evening hours.

Subliminals have often worked in very roundabout ways, when I was using Aura of Sexiness it brought about certain colognes, clothes, etc that I begun to wear. Just an example.

What I'm saying is it may have had contributions as to what else you brought into your life to treat your knee. I am a firm believer in that if the subconscious figures out it doesn't have everything it needs it will manifest the rest as long as changes are being made (subliminal/etc). Don't know what all you started before the sublim, but something to consider Smile

RE: Healthy Knees - Shannon - 05-23-2010

You're right, Andrew. The subconscious will do what it takes to get what it wants happening to happen, and some of my experiments strongly suggest that this even extends to reaching outside the normal flow of time. As in, the result happens before the cause. (But that only seems to happen with subliminals that utilize manifestation techniques.).

RE: Healthy Knees - hayabbott - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're right, Andrew. The subconscious will do what it takes to get what it wants happening to happen, and some of my experiments strongly suggest that this even extends to reaching outside the normal flow of time. As in, the result happens before the cause. (But that only seems to happen with subliminals that utilize manifestation techniques.).

Most of my other strategies were in motion before I started on the program. The liniment was begun shortly after I began the Healthy Knees program. I had used it before on a different injury and had forgotten about it. Perhaps using the program reminded me to use it for this injury. Also, I am noticing that I am very aware of my body mechanics now and how my big toe hinge is working with my ankle hinge and ultimately my knee so that my weight is distributed evenly through the knee and that is in turn is taking pressure off of the injured area of my knee.

RE: Healthy Knees - Shannon - 05-23-2010

Very interesting. Smile

I would suggest going easy on it for a month or three while you let the program work, though.

RE: Healthy Knees - hayabbott - 06-09-2010

It has been nearly a month on the program now, so I thought I would provide an update. After my initial gains with the program, it seemed to plateau over the last 2 weeks. I am not surprised by this as the programs that are designed to facilitate a physical change tend to take much longer than 30 days. This program, I believe is unique because it is designed to both heal a knee injury and to promote healthy knee health to prevent an injury. Shannon can perhaps provide more info on what to expect from this program. My knee injury continues to heal slowly. The only setback that I have had lately was after I moved some heavy furniture up some steps. It did not bother me at all while I was moving it, but the next morning I woke up with inflammation and pain in the knee. It settled down the next day. It really wasn't that bad but it did make me realize that I am not there yet. Other interesting developments - my other knee has never felt better and my hope is that this program will prevent arthritis from developing in the future. Also, my wife is also a runner who had been complaining about one of her knees. Her discomfort was not an injury but simply the result of over training. I have been using this program without her direct knowledge just hanging out in the evening. Her knee issue cleared up in less than 2 weeks and it was not a placebo effect as she did not know I was running this program at the time. Also, I have recently had very vivid dreams of running a very fast pace without any pain in my knee and having a feeling of euphoria in my dream at how good my knees feel. The dreams are so realistic that when I wake up, I actually believe that my knee is totally healed. I am sure that the program must be causing these dreams. I take this as a good sign as it is an indication that my subconscious mind is visualizing the problem being healed. And it seems that if the mind visualizes something, it often will materialize.

I will provide another update in a month or two after the program has more time to work.

RE: Healthy Knees - Shannon - 06-09-2010

Very interesting! Thanks for the update!

RE: Healthy Knees - hayabbott - 07-25-2010

I have much to report since my last update. About a week after the last update, the knee started feeling much better. So much so that I was able to quit taking anti-inflammatory pills. This occurred around day 35 to 40 of listening to the program. Therefore, it seems that the effectiveness of the program increased going into the second month. I continue to have dreams about running.

As I have mentioned before, I have also been doing everything else I can think of to improve my knee including using many products and supplements designed to improve healing. I have also been going to a rolfer who has done deep tissue work to relieve pressure on the knee. Here is where it gets interesting. This rolfer invested in a machine that uses magnetic pulse therapy that supposedly speeds up wound healing. The machine polarizes the blood allowing it to penetrate deeply into dense tissue such as tendons and cartilage. the combination of listening to subs and getting this treatment has been nothing short of outstanding. I recently went out and did a one mile run without any pain in the knee. There is still some mild soreness but nothing that would prevent me from living my life.

In addition to the Healthy Knees program I am also listening to the Ultra Success program. This particular machine that my rolfer has is not widely available. I googled it and the next closest practitioner offering treatment is 100 miles away. I thought what a lucky coincidence that my guy was the first in town to get this machine. And I thought that the machine may be more responsible for my improvement than the subs. However, during my last conversation with the rolfer, he told me that he had thought about buying this machine for a couple of years but what prompted him to buy it now was to treat my knee. Then it occurred to me that it was not a coincidence at all but perhaps was a manifestation that flowed from the Ultra Success program.

RE: Healthy Knees - Patti - 10-07-2011

Fabulous story Hayabbott!

RE: Healthy Knees - Joronda - 02-14-2015

I agree that Shannon's Sub most probably DID manifest all the things and people into your life to speed up the healing of your knee.

I often think of the pilot who crashed his plane in Rhonda's Film, the Secret. He was lying paralysed with no speech and only able to blink his eyes when they pointed to each lettter of the alphabet. He blinked out the words slowly, "I will walk out of here before Christmas".

Of course, the Doctors said he would have to lie in the hospital for the rest of his life - but his goal was "set in concrete", and his subconscious mind slowly started increasing the strength of his lung muscles until he no longer needed a machine to breath for him...........and he walked out of the hospital by Christmas, much to everyone's astonishment.

He set an intention, but didn't have a clue how it would be possible - just trusted it would happen.