Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Theory "Words" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Theory "Words" (/Thread-Subliminal-Theory-Words)

Subliminal Theory "Words" - Subeternal - 10-11-2012

I'm always thinking about subs from different perspectives. After a while its not as fun to toil away at a subject by yourself. Maybe Shannon has covered the explanation of this in the forum somewhere but I'm interested to know myself.

If you dont know the words in question that are apart of the script how does your subconscious go about processing it. Does are mind merely have to know that the word in question exists? Does hearing the word many times make it meaningful to the subconscious in terms of understanding. What if for example I didnt understand what the word "meniscus" is. Does my mind have a way of deciphering that context wise as if I was reading a book to myself? Or does the mind in effect know all words even if we're not aware of it consciously? Something else?

Feel free to mention what you think.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Yuri - 10-11-2012

sub.

i have already brought up that question to shannon, and he mentioned he tries to use the simplest wording so it will not get complicated and that is why one of the rules of using the subs is if English is not your first language u should not use more than 1 program at a time. (aside of 5G because then u cant use anything with it anyway) though i doubt the subconscious knows all words not really sure about this one.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - jamboree - 10-11-2012

The one word that i seen in scripts is "manifest". The assumption is that everyone may know what that means. When i see that word, the first thing that pops into my head is something that sort of magically appears. Now the author may have meant to convey something different than what i was thinking. Maybe it was meant that something is attracted into your life rather than magically appear. Now just note, I'm not debating as to what the proper meaning is. I'm pointing out that everyone may conjure up meanings different than what the author intended and its possible that this may have an effect on the effectiveness of the sub. Or maybe my own personal first impression definition is within the ballpark that it shouldn't matter. Just throwing out some thoughts. :-)

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Sean - 10-11-2012

Shannon also has a theory that the subconscious can access the superconscious, which has access to all knowledge. In that case, the subconscious can learn the meaning, but it slows progress. I believe this is one of the reasons why he recommends doubling the time if English is not your native language.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Shannon - 10-12-2012

In the case that a word is not in common usage, I always define it explicitly within the script itself. "Charisma" is a good example of this.

I believe based on my experiments that the subconscious can access the superconscious, which I believe is akin to a sort of collective consciousness for all human minds. This allows one to know about anyone else on earth at the speed of thought, if you ask for the information in the right way. If the superconscious cannot answer the question I believe it is sent up a level to what I call the Universal Awareness, which is the source of all knowledge. At that point, the answer will be given if it does not disrupt the person's goal and reason for being alive. However, accessing these higher levels of information and awareness is not always available for easy use for various reasons.

In cases where a word is not consciously known, it is very likely that the subconscious knows the definition, either by having access to current life memories, or on a much deeper level, past life memories. I don't think accessing past life memories is always readily possible, however, as they are forgotten for good reasons. Therefore, I always use the simplest, most specific and precise wording I can, and I always explicitly define the words that may not be commonly known, or may have a variable understanding.

English not being the first language is another good reason for this, and yes, using one program at a time.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Subeternal - 10-13-2012

(10-11-2012, 09:12 AM)jamboree Wrote: The one word that i seen in scripts is "manifest". The assumption is that everyone may know what that means. When i see that word, the first thing that pops into my head is something that sort of magically appears. Now the author may have meant to convey something different than what i was thinking. Maybe it was meant that something is attracted into your life rather than magically appear. Now just note, I'm not debating as to what the proper meaning is. I'm pointing out that everyone may conjure up meanings different than what the author intended and its possible that this may have an effect on the effectiveness of the sub. Or maybe my own personal first impression definition is within the ballpark that it shouldn't matter. Just throwing out some thoughts. :-)

Yeah when I hear the word manifest I think about conjuring in terms of magic. Thats quite an idea there to consider how we conceptualize will affect our result. Perhaps everyone's reality in terms of the programs is personally their own. Maybe the nature of our manifestations are more specific than being of merely positive and negative energies.

(10-11-2012, 01:06 PM)Sean Wrote: Shannon also has a theory that the subconscious can access the superconscious, which has access to all knowledge. In that case, the subconscious can learn the meaning, but it slows progress. I believe this is one of the reasons why he recommends doubling the time if English is not your native language.

Its interesting to see that Freud had his psyche structure broken down into 3 parts and that 3 aspects are also acknowledged in terms of how we perceive and use the programs. That makes sense for foreign users although I wonder how that may affect manifesting subliminally. I suppose the brain has to work that much harder.

(10-12-2012, 09:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: In the case that a word is not in common usage, I always define it explicitly within the script itself. "Charisma" is a good example of this.

I believe based on my experiments that the subconscious can access the superconscious, which I believe is akin to a sort of collective consciousness for all human minds. This allows one to know about anyone else on earth at the speed of thought, if you ask for the information in the right way. If the superconscious cannot answer the question I believe it is sent up a level to what I call the Universal Awareness, which is the source of all knowledge. At that point, the answer will be given if it does not disrupt the person's goal and reason for being alive. However, accessing these higher levels of information and awareness is not always available for easy use for various reasons.

In cases where a word is not consciously known, it is very likely that the subconscious knows the definition, either by having access to current life memories, or on a much deeper level, past life memories. I don't think accessing past life memories is always readily possible, however, as they are forgotten for good reasons. Therefore, I always use the simplest, most specific and precise wording I can, and I always explicitly define the words that may not be commonly known, or may have a variable understanding.

English not being the first language is another good reason for this, and yes, using one program at a time.

What a profound explanation. Even though I know nothing about the subject matter the whole idea of Universal Awareness seems to make an argument for the idea of having a Soul and higher planes of being. I suppose I like the idea of an actual "after" as opposed to darkness and poof your gone. Off topic but thats what this reminds me of haha.

The explicit defining of the words is certainly something I wouldnt have though of and looks like it does a perfect job of tightening loose ends.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Sean - 10-13-2012

Sub,

I prefer to think of myself as a soul who has a body, not vice versa.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - AbiDrew85 - 10-14-2012

(10-13-2012, 06:02 AM)Sean Wrote: Sub,

Likewise.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Spiral - 10-16-2012

I am the same.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Subeternal - 10-16-2012

(10-14-2012, 09:31 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:

Likewise.

(10-16-2012, 06:23 AM)Spiral Wrote: I am the same.

Well I'm glad to see people are serious about their origin and existence. I dont agree or disagree about anything in terms of this. Conceptualizing is my favorite thing to do so I was just putting that out there.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Sean - 10-16-2012

Sub, I hijacked your comment to put that out there and hopefully get everyone thinking about their existence. I know we must have dozens if not hundreds of lurkers on the forum, based on the view counts, so I wanted to plant that seed.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-16-2012

(10-16-2012, 09:53 AM)Sean Wrote: "... get everyone thinking about their existence ... I wanted to plant that seed"

Ah. I wish I could do that, but, being a Christian, I'm not allowed (to sow seeds, that is).

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - Andrew - 10-17-2012

As a panentheist I find myself compatible conversing with almost any religious denomination. Certainly leaves room for the potential of differing consciousness heights. Einstein quote:

"I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations."

RE: Subliminal Theory "Words" - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-17-2012

My friend from church is a science professor. He said all his workmates are atheists when together, but when you get any one of them on their own they all admit that what they see in science shows for sure that there must be a God/'Higher Being' of some sort. Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking were like that too