Subliminal Talk
Another idea - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Another idea (/Thread-Another-idea)

Pages: 1 2

Another idea - Gbjorklu - 05-15-2010

Have an incredible memory and concentration, intense focus and instantaneous recall of facts, figures, names, numbers, dates and details.

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 05-16-2010

Another good one, similar to one I had in the past, and need to re-build and re-up.

RE: Another idea - boromir - 05-16-2010

(05-16-2010, 12:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Another good one, similar to one I had in the past, and need to re-build and re-up.

Let us know if you do because I'd buy; I am getting later in years, and the competition is fierce-memory and concentration are critical components to being effective in the work place.

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 05-16-2010

We'll move this thread to the Requests section, then, and I'll get to work on it.

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 05-18-2010

Program build is underway.

RE: Another idea - boromir - 05-22-2010

(05-18-2010, 04:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Program build is underway.

I will be the first in line.

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 05-22-2010

I should be able to upload it tonight or tomorrow. Mom's birthday today, so I'm kind of unable to work a lot. (Happy birthday, mom!) But it's almost finished.

RE: Another idea - boromir - 06-09-2010

Shannon, did you ever get a chance to finish and upload it? If so, what is it called?

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 06-09-2010

I'm struggling to get work done these days. Suddenly, I'm dividing my time between taking care of two family members and trying to keep up with the forum and programs. The problem is that in order to be able to build these programs, I have to have enough mental energy to do so without any question as to whether I can focus enough for long enough to do it properly. That's the thing... lately by the time I have taken care of mom, grandpa and the forum, I'm shot. My sleep schedule has gone totally insane.

So I'm trying, but taking care of my family takes precedence. It should be that I have enough free time in a day or three though.

RE: Another idea - boromir - 06-11-2010

Sorry, you aren't allowed to rest anymore, only with one eye open.
I was just curious-I was surprised that you were even developing one, so I was never really expecting it.
Another question while I have you before you start having any out of body experiences.
Any comment on the Magnetic Charisma sub.
I am really having unbelievable results now with AC, DAOS and BIABW cocktail (.5 hr,.5 hr, 1 hr repeat, respectively), especially confidence-it is kicking in big time. So adding Mag Charisma to the mix a good idea?
Does the BIABW, also manifest or LOA over time, I am getting lots of attention from ordinary women and last night I swear I ran into a woman (10) from my office building under very peculiar circumstances-LOA?
Lastly, when i have questions like this what forum would be appropriate to address them-subliminal products forums?
Sounds like you need a nice long break at one of your great FL beaches before they get ugly-hopefully, they never do!
Sleep tight, take care,
boromir

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 06-11-2010

Here's an example of how sleep deprived I have been lately. That program was built over a week ago and I completely forgot about it. I am uploading it now. It's called "Maximize Your Memory".

This is why I don't work on subliminals at all when I am not able to focus properly. Smile

As for the Charisma sub, I haven't had a lot of feedback on it, but I suggest against adding it to your mix. Four programs is a bt much, and you're starting to get good results, so why interrupt them?

BIABW does use the LOA in some interesting ways over time, yes.

Questions like this are appropriate in the help forums or the "our products" forum.

RE: Another idea - boromir - 10-12-2010

Well, I know I didn't buy it quite as quick as I said I would, probably because I feel like a kid in a candy store with all your enticing products.
I have started using it, but lightly. I have had a few weird recall events so far, meaning I recall things I just don't think I normally would-obscure things.
I intend to continue to use it lightly 2 1/2 hours per day for an extended period of time along with Stress Relief interwoven and enjoy.
Thanks again.

Oh by the way, here's one for you, "Stop and Reverse Graying Hair". I pretty much have controlled it to this point, but the beard is showing it, and the scalp is beginning to get populated. Just an idea, as if you don't have many already.

RE: Another idea - Shannon - 10-13-2010

lol Yeah, got them pouring out of my mind. But the graying hair thing I had already thought of, and it has gotten lost in the shuffle. Lot is going on right now. Thanks for the reminder.

RE: Another idea - Sarah - 02-06-2011

(10-12-2010, 06:35 PM)Boromir Wrote: Well, I know I didn't buy it quite as quick as I said I would, probably because I feel like a kid in a candy store with all your enticing products.
I have started using it, but lightly. I have had a few weird recall events so far, meaning I recall things I just don't think I normally would-obscure things.
I intend to continue to use it lightly 2 1/2 hours per day for an extended period of time along with Stress Relief interwoven and enjoy.
Thanks again.

Oh by the way, here's one for you, "Stop and Reverse Graying Hair". I pretty much have controlled it to this point, but the beard is showing it, and the scalp is beginning to get populated. Just an idea, as if you don't have many already.

Hi Boromir,

Are you still using the Maximize Your Memory Sub? How long have you been using it and what are your experiences? How long did it took for you to notice any difference in your memory? I think it has been 4 months now, how good is your memory now? Can you share your experiences with us please?

I am very curious! Hope to hear from you.. Thnx!