Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? (/Thread-Alpha-Male-5-0-Long-Term-Effects)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - alumni80 - 09-13-2012

Hey Subliminalists,

I just purchased the Alpha Male 5.0 program and am excited to start today!

One thing in the AM 5 instructions seems kind of contradictory, and I'm hoping Shannon and the Alpha Male alumns can clear this up.

From the AM 5 instructions..

"You can expect that the effects of using this program properly for at least six months will be long term or permanent.

If you think you need a refresher at any time after you have run through the entire course, simply run through the refresher stage of the program for 32 days.

If you go for more than 6 months without using the refresher or the
program, it is advisable to use the entire program from the beginning.

I also suggest running through the training once per year for at least a few years with the latest version of the program."

So if I'm understanding correctly, the long term effects of doing AM for 6 months may be long lasting or permanent or may fade with time?

There also seems to be the assumption that non-exposure for up to 6 months post AM program REQUIRES a repeat. Does this mean the effects will definitely fade without regular refresher rounds?

I'm not sure what to expect after the AM course is done. Is it unrealistic to have this be a one shot? Will I be doing this on and off for the next few years or risk losing the changes? What have the post AM program effects been for you guys?

While I'm super enthusiastic about committing to AM for the next 6 months, I am also confused and a little daunted with what the future, post AM, holds.

If this topic has been written about before in the forum, I haven't been able to find it.

Any insights would help. Thanks!

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Sean - 09-13-2012

One way to look at it is that you've been shaping yourself into what you are for many years. AM is working to change all of that in six months. Some of us need more than others to turn up the Alpha enough to be satisfied, and some of us are very rubbery in our changes and will tend to turn the Alpha down over time. A 32-day refresher may help with that, or a repeat of the program may also be needed.

I considered this same thing when I bought the program. I am nearly 40, and in the unlikely event that I need to go through FOUR repetitions of AM, that's only two years. Two years where I'm not changing anything else, just playing the sounds of a trickling stream every night, which actually helps me sleep because it's better than white noise. The changes under AM are powerful, and yet subtle at the same time. The script instructs you that you've been this way forever (or something similar), so my day to day doesn't feel any different that it did two months ago.

The only frustration that I would have if I decided to repeat AM is that it would prevent me from using one of Shannon's other subs which I'm looking forward to, which is a lot like "I can't go sleep with Playboy's Miss March right now; I want to sleep with Miss February again."

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - alumni80 - 09-13-2012

Yeah, the idea of being rubbery makes sense. I like that.

My concern is whether the effects of Alpha Male just naturally dissipate with time. Without refresher rounds, will the changes from a first pass of AM eventually fade? How many cycles will it take to "cement" the AM identity so I can move on?

I just turned 40 myself and I feel like this (AM) is long overdue. My wondering about whether the changes from AM remain and whether I have to repeat the course has alot to do with my own impatience as well.

Like you, I want to give the AM program my all, and do it right...but I am also looking forward to things to come afterwards: WM, SM etc.

Oh well, Miss March will still be there when we kiss Miss Feb goodbye. If you can't be with the one you love...love the one you're with.

Can't wait to start. Tonight is Stage 1: Day 1.

BTW, I'm digging your journal!

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Sean - 09-13-2012

Thanks man! Enjoy the trip: AM is very powerful.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Shannon - 09-13-2012

This ties into the different stages of result. The first stage of impact is changing the day to day thinking and behavior, without making it permanent. If you stop during this stage, all effects will fade fairly quickly, and be lost completely with time.

The second stage of impact is to make the subliminal part of your "new programming". This will allow the effects to be long term, but if they go long enough without being refreshed, they will be overwritten in time by newer incoming programming.

The third stage of impact is making the subliminal's impact a permanent part of your personality. This will remain with you for a very long time, if not the rest of your life, whether or not you refresh. I will never again be the emotional boy I was when I realized the need to create AM in the first place, because I have used AM enough to make the changes largely permanent.

Each person grows and changes at their own pace and in their own time. Some of us need more time than others; some of us are less "sticky" with changes than others (i.e. change is so easy for some people that it's easier to overwrite).

To make these program effects permanent, several repetitions will be required for most people. Thus, in process of doing that, you may have occasion to use the refresher. Each time you use the set, more will be transferred from Stage 1 (initial impact) to Stage 2 (long term change) and then to Stage 3 (permanent change).

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - alumni80 - 09-13-2012

That's exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks for the great explanation, Shannon.

Looking forward to starting AM5 tonight. Will start a journal soon.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Sean - 09-19-2012

Excellent explanation, Shannon. I'll send my Gumby costume back to Amazon.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Benjamin - 09-19-2012

Hahaha.. what's wrong with a gumby costume? Tongue

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Sean - 09-19-2012

That's Gumby, G*ddammit!

[Image: EddieMurphy-Gumby.jpg]

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - alphamach - 11-03-2012

Is it worth running through Alpha male twice before going through Women Magnet 2.0?
Or doesn't really matter?

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Sean - 11-03-2012

That depends on the results of having gone through AM once already. Do you feel ready for WM2?

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - alphamach - 11-04-2012

Only on stage 4 at the moment but I was wondering about it.
How would I know if I was ready?

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Sean - 11-04-2012

You'll have to evaluate yourself at the end of the cycle. I recommend reviewing the features list in the description of the program, and evaluating each of them to see if you feel you've reached each of those features. If not, you may want to repeat the program or run through the refresher for a few months.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 - Long Term Effects? - Shannon - 11-04-2012

There is benefit to moving on from AM even if you do not feel fully having achieved all your goals in AM. WM includes fear destruction, for one, and will work on a different set of things to grow with. Doing WM can actually help you get more out of your next run through of AM, just as AM is benefiting your use of WM.

In the end, it's your call. There are benefits either way, but it depends on what you want.