Subliminal Talk
Curosity about Subliminal being overpowered? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Curosity about Subliminal being overpowered? (/Thread-Curosity-about-Subliminal-being-overpowered)

Curosity about Subliminal being overpowered? - Serris - 09-05-2012

Out of curosity, how do you know is a Subliminal being overpowered by how loud the music is?

Because I saw in this thread I think from Shannon that the subliminal is can be overpowered if something loud is playing?

RE: Curosity about Subliminal being overpowered? - Yuri - 09-05-2012

yeah another question i can actually hear the ultra sonics im only 20 so, but others cant hear it unles i maximize the volume to the point its staticky, so is that safe? or since i can hear them i should stick to the masked ones?

Edit: can i lsen to the masked + ultra sonic together at the same time on audacity? would it decrease/increase effects?

RE: Curosity about Subliminal being overpowered? - Shannon - 09-07-2012

(09-05-2012, 10:51 AM)Serris Wrote: Out of curosity, how do you know is a Subliminal being overpowered by how loud the music is?

Because I saw in this thread I think from Shannon that the subliminal is can be overpowered if something loud is playing?

To overpower the subliminal, you have to have a huge difference in volume. It's unlikely to ever happen unless you're having a live band play in your living room on amps and speakers while you have a sub playing at a low volume.

Tests have shown that a cell phone is capable of playing a sub loudly enough at max volume to get results during a live concert at about 12 feet.

RE: Curosity about Subliminal being overpowered? - Shannon - 09-07-2012

(09-05-2012, 11:06 AM)biakoia Wrote: yeah another question i can actually hear the ultra sonics im only 20 so, but others cant hear it unles i maximize the volume to the point its staticky, so is that safe? or since i can hear them i should stick to the masked ones?

Edit: can i lsen to the masked + ultra sonic together at the same time on audacity? would it decrease/increase effects?

You should never play ultrasonics so loud that they start producing speaker distortion unless you're playing them on a cell phone and that volume is absolutely necessary to prevent it from being overpowered as you are attending a live concert. Unlikely.

Being able to hear them doesn't mean it's bad, it just means you have good high frequency hearing. Don't worry, it'll fade with time. Smile

Can you listen to masked and ultrasonic? Yes. Should you? No. It will severely degrade the effects and cause mental confusion and exhaustion, and if the programs are 5G, it will blow the effects out completely and render the program completely ineffectual.