Subliminal Talk
Money Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Money Magnet (/Thread-Money-Magnet--1547)

Pages: 1 2

Money Magnet - Yuri - 09-05-2012

This came to me while thinking of WM LM, the idea of adding a mix of LM into WM and making it MM, those who tried LM already are expressing how they are constantly winning money scratchoff's etc, now this dosent need to be as big as BAMM, this could be as simple as a single 1 month sub,
I.E I am constantly winning money, i am becoming more and more lucky with geting money, money is becoming less and less an issue to me, i am becoming a Money Magnet and i live in abundance of money, i find it easy to pay for the things i want to pay for because i am lucky with money, money constantly flows my way.

Etc i think u know where im going with this and this single sub wouldnt make u a millionair but maybe in be living a hell of a nice life.

Thoughts?

RE: Money Magnet - tristan - 09-05-2012

that would be awesome

RE: Money Magnet - Yuri - 09-05-2012

and still i havent mentioned if this could be build in 5g and let alone the manifestation method that shannon is working on this could be big.

RE: Money Magnet - Tiesto - 09-05-2012

I've seen this suggested before in another thread, but good idea nevertheless, it could be used as testing ground as a single stage sub, if it works well, it can be included into BAMM 2.0, like how Shannon incorporate "Overcome Fear" to WM 2.0

RE: Money Magnet - Shannon - 09-07-2012

Money Magnet was a program we discontinued because it was not working in 2G. I had plans to rebuild it later on, but never got around to it. There are a lot of options that exist for when I have the time.

RE: Money Magnet - redragon - 09-08-2012

id like to buy this sub

RE: Money Magnet - redragon - 01-29-2013

Since not everyone is ready for BAMM 2.0, and not everyone is qualified for BAMM, and not everyone will decide to buy it, I would suggest a scaled down version of it. The script for US can be the basis and changing it for it to be focused on making/attracting more money.

This can be a 3 stage sub.

Stage 1. Eliminate all money and poverty issues.
Stage 2. Wealth Management Training
Stage 3. Attract more money-Type B/D hybrid- Manifestation/OE/SOS/HST etc.

RE: Money Magnet - Sean - 01-29-2013

Luck Magnification would be an excellent addition to this, as well.

RE: Money Magnet - Rainmak3r - 09-18-2016

I posted this in a different thread whose headline was quite contrary to the message in this meditation.
Hoping we could vote on this..
Just a personal observation.. everyone here seems so sex starved, not sure what professions you're in.. but speaking for myself, I'd rather have the money..
Try competing against a guy with a lambo, let's see how it works out with them Hot women!

Attracting money's not about having a job, being an entrepreneur or working multiple jobs, it's about a mindset.
Just like women, money is energy and can be attracted to flow your way.

Helen Hadsell and Cynthia stafford are two names that come to mind where abundance is concerned, and neither had the education nor the smarts to make money through jobs, save through the Power of their Minds..

If I had half the technology Shannon has, Abundance, Money and wealth would be all the subs I'd make, then I'd promote them via clickbank etc.

I digress.. [end of rant]

Women will always be there and, with more money and abundance, you can shag any woman you want, whether you have the aura of sexiness or not.

Just a personal thought.. Hopefully some of you will appreciate this view...

=====================================================

Thoughts for Money Magnet Subliminal:

Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
Everyday in every way, my wealth is increasing
I am destined to find Prosperity in everything I do
I am grateful for the wealth I have in my life now

I am free to do whatever I wish to do
Today is filled with Opportunity and I'll seize it
Being wealthy gives me joy, happiness and peace of mind
I am now free to do the things I love
Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly

Thank you Universe for my Great Abundance

Feeling joyful attracts abundance
I allow and attract all good things to come into my life and I enjoy them.
Wealth is a positive expression of divine energy
I can easily imagine myself being in limitless abundance
Money always flows to me easily
I realize that I can help others with my wealth, so I stay wealthy
I am prosperous in everything I do
I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life
Abundance around me, abundance within me, abundance throughout me.

All my needs are met instanteniously
I know there's ample prosperity for all
I have the power to be successful
I allow my passions to perpetuate good in the World throughout my wealth
I let go of all resistance to wealth and it comes to me naturally, for the good of all.

I am magnetic to money, and it is magnetic to me.

Prosperity now happens to me.
Money flows freely in my life

I am relaxing into greater abundance
I now release the Gold mine within me

I am worthy of receiving prosperity now
I am willing to be more abundant now
I am now accumulating large sums of money.
Like a powerful magnet I attract all my desires and great abundance
I release all opposition to wealth
I am certain that my path is always perfect for me

I am Abundant

Abundance is my divine birthright
Abundance and prosperity surround me

I release all negativity around building wealth
I attract prosperity with each thought I think
I am extremely attractive and successful
I deserve the best and it comes to me now

I enjoy my prosperity and share it freely with the World
Everything and everybody prospers me now

I am Wealthy

I spend money wisely
I can and will have more than I ever dreamed possible
I feel good about money and deserve both in my life now
Great wealth is flowing to me now

I now create my wonderful, Ideal life
I am thankful for the comfort and joy money provides to me
I know I am abundant
I always have more than enough money for myself

Everyday, in every way, I am becoming more and more prosperous
I see myself as wealthy, and that's who I am
I choose wealth and abundance
My wealth derives from honesty in everything I do
I am worthy of great success
My greatest good is coming to me now
I love abundance in all of its beautiful forms

I am wide awake in my abundance
I release all my negative beliefs about money and invite wealth into my life

I am prosperous, happy healthy and live in abundance
Wealth is my birthright, my natural state of being

Making money is good for me and for everyone in my life
My income is growing higher and higher now
Money is an important part of my life and is never away from me

All my issues with wealth have disappeared

I clearly see opportunities to effortlessly make money

I am Wealthy.

Whatever I do, it always ends in massive wealth

I attract Prosperity

Money flows freely and abundantly into my life
I will be productive and prosperous today.
My prosperity is unlimited, my success is unlimited now
I always have whatever I need
Perfect abundance is my chosen reality.

===================================================

RE: Money Magnet - ncbeareatingman - 09-20-2016

Shannon quote: There are a lot of options that exist for when I have the time.
[/quote]

Keith: yeah Like a combo of Ultra Success,Luck Magnifier and Money Magnet,aura of money/aura of success/aura of enoughness and abundance out da ying yang. Love to see it...soon. before the end of the year would be awesome. I Know you've gotta lot on your plates,Shannon. I agree with the guy though about all of this. Keith.

I soooo AGREE with rainmaker....whole heartedly. I felt this and viewed it this way all along in that I'd much rather and I Mean much rather have money and success over drooling dick sex.... IMHO that good shit can come later.... and BTW I Have NO problem in that department even at 58, If I wanted it.... Im a "celebate Monk" by choice not hapanstance nor circumstance health wise or other wise. Connections mean the world to be over slam bamm!! Success.Money/abundance has it Own AURA of sexiness and empowerment,greater freedom of choice etc as we all well know. IM with rainmaker man on this one all da way!! Keith.

Rainmaker's previous renderings:

I posted this in a different thread whose headline was quite contrary to the message in this meditation.
Hoping we could vote on this..
Just a personal observation.. everyone here seems so sex starved, not sure what professions you're in.. but speaking for myself, I'd rather have the money..
Try competing against a guy with a lambo, let's see how it works out with them Hot women!

Attracting money's not about having a job, being an entrepreneur or working multiple jobs, it's about a mindset.
Just like women, money is energy and can be attracted to flow your way.

Helen Hadsell and Cynthia stafford are two names that come to mind where abundance is concerned, and neither had the education nor the smarts to make money through jobs, save through the Power of their Minds..

If I had half the technology Shannon has, Abundance, Money and wealth would be all the subs I'd make, then I'd promote them via clickbank etc.

I digress.. [end of rant]

Women will always be there and, with more money and abundance, you can shag any woman you want, whether you have the aura of sexiness or not.

Just a personal thought.. Hopefully some of you will appreciate this view...

=====================================================

Thoughts for Money Magnet Subliminal:

Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
Everyday in every way, my wealth is increasing
I am destined to find Prosperity in everything I do
I am grateful for the wealth I have in my life now

I am free to do whatever I wish to do
Today is filled with Opportunity and I'll seize it
Being wealthy gives me joy, happiness and peace of mind
I am now free to do the things I love
Everything good is coming to me easily and effortlessly

Thank you Universe for my Great Abundance

Feeling joyful attracts abundance
I allow and attract all good things to come into my life and I enjoy them.
Wealth is a positive expression of divine energy
I can easily imagine myself being in limitless abundance
Money always flows to me easily
I realize that I can help others with my wealth, so I stay wealthy
I am prosperous in everything I do
I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life
Abundance around me, abundance within me, abundance throughout me.

All my needs are met instanteniously
I know there's ample prosperity for all
I have the power to be successful
I allow my passions to perpetuate good in the World throughout my wealth
I let go of all resistance to wealth and it comes to me naturally, for the good of all.

I am magnetic to money, and it is magnetic to me.

Prosperity now happens to me.
Money flows freely in my life

I am relaxing into greater abundance
I now release the Gold mine within me

I am worthy of receiving prosperity now
I am willing to be more abundant now
I am now accumulating large sums of money.
Like a powerful magnet I attract all my desires and great abundance
I release all opposition to wealth
I am certain that my path is always perfect for me

I am Abundant

Abundance is my divine birthright
Abundance and prosperity surround me

I release all negativity around building wealth
I attract prosperity with each thought I think
I am extremely attractive and successful
I deserve the best and it comes to me now

I enjoy my prosperity and share it freely with the World
Everything and everybody prospers me now

I am Wealthy

I spend money wisely
I can and will have more than I ever dreamed possible
I feel good about money and deserve both in my life now
Great wealth is flowing to me now

I now create my wonderful, Ideal life
I am thankful for the comfort and joy money provides to me
I know I am abundant
I always have more than enough money for myself

Everyday, in every way, I am becoming more and more prosperous
I see myself as wealthy, and that's who I am
I choose wealth and abundance
My wealth derives from honesty in everything I do
I am worthy of great success
My greatest good is coming to me now
I love abundance in all of its beautiful forms

I am wide awake in my abundance
I release all my negative beliefs about money and invite wealth into my life

I am prosperous, happy healthy and live in abundance
Wealth is my birthright, my natural state of being

Making money is good for me and for everyone in my life
My income is growing higher and higher now
Money is an important part of my life and is never away from me

All my issues with wealth have disappeared

I clearly see opportunities to effortlessly make money

I am Wealthy.

Whatever I do, it always ends in massive wealth

I attract Prosperity

Money flows freely and abundantly into my life
I will be productive and prosperous today.
My prosperity is unlimited, my success is unlimited now
I always have whatever I need
Perfect abundance is my chosen reality.

===================================================
[/quote]

(01-29-2013, 06:12 AM)redragon Wrote: Since not everyone is ready for BAMM 2.0, and not everyone is qualified for BAMM, and not everyone will decide to buy it, I would suggest a scaled down version of it. The script for US can be the basis and changing it for it to be focused on making/attracting more money.

This can be a 3 stage sub.

Stage 1. Eliminate all money and poverty issues.
Stage 2. Wealth Management Training
Stage 3. Attract more money-Type B/D hybrid- Manifestation/OE/SOS/HST etc.

I so agree with Reddragon on this as well as rainmaker!! On the eliminate all money and poverty issues: I've worked on them over the years with Phyllis Light via lighthealing.com clearings in whats called "The Prosperity Package" which included a truck load of pertanent issue clearings the list is below,as well as,if Shannon hasnt already included much if not all of the list below that he will...these issues are very deep in mankind and I was amazed ( when I could afford these clearings) how much it helped me in this lifetime,down this road. here goes.

from lighthealing.com “The Prosperity Package”

Here is what will be done in the context of "The Prosperity Package":

1) Clearing negative subconscious programming, trauma, and memories of feeling unworthy or undeserving of having all that you need and want in your life.
Any feelings of unworthiness or undeservingness will prevent you from creating a prosperous life, since you don’t think you’re worthy or deserving of having what you want. By clearing these negative beliefs and feelings, you open yourself to greater possibilities for life than you have known to date.

2) Clearing any "vows of poverty" you may have taken in the past, or beliefs that you're happier or better off as a poor person.
This includes past or present life religious programming that God doesn't want you to have money... that somehow money is bad or not spiritual. You may be totally unaware of such "vows" or beliefs, but the end result is that no matter how hard you try, you keep creating a life of scarcity, rather than abundance.

3) Clearing any negative programming, trauma, or memories of resentment, anger, or hatred towards people with money.
Any negative energy you have towards people with money will definitely clog your space and keep you from increasing the amount of money you let in. After all, you wouldn't want to become one of those people with money you normally hate or resent! Acknowledging and then clearing this inner conflict within you is essential to transforming your life in this area.

4) Clearing of negative programming, trauma, or memories around "not enough" (e.g., beliefs like, "I'm not good enough," "I never have enough," "I can't get enough," etc.).
When you have beliefs like this, the end result is that you always manifest less than you what you need and want. All beliefs around "scarcity" (of funds, time, resources, etc.) and "not being able to get your needs met" will be addressed and cleared, over time, with "The Prosperity Package."
The problem is: when you have this "not enough" programming, the glass is always "half empty." No matter how much goodness life delivers to you, no matter how many wonderful things happen for you, you are always going to be angry and upset that you don't have "more." You are so busy believing that you don't have enough, that this is all you can see. And, what you focus on, expands in your life.
When you focus on the "not enoughness" of your life, you are unable to enjoy what you have. You go through life angry or annoyed that life isn't giving you more. What you get is more of "not enough"... since this is your main focus.
When you start to be grateful for what you have, and acknowledge all the good things that come your way, no matter how small, then you will start to love and appreciate your world, and continue to attract more and more good things that support your happiness. The change in attitude has to come from within. It cannot come from outside yourself.
With this pattern, you THINK that more money, a better job, or a substantial pay raise will solve all your problems. You think that once you get that "more," then you will have enough. The problem is that until you release the "not enough" patterns within your subconscious mind, you will NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE that you do have enough. The feelings of not having enough will continue to haunt you, and you will be constantly plagued by the need to have more, in order to be happy.
Being able to find satisfaction with all that you have here and now is the key here. And of course, clearing the negative "not enough" programming from your subconscious mind is an essential part of this process.

5) Clearing of victim issues.
You fall under this category of "victim" when, at a deep level, you don't feel like you have what it takes to rise above your current circumstances and create a different outcome from what you are currently experiencing. Often, with a "victim mentality," you may feel yourself to be a victim of life, your job, your boss, society, your age, your skill level, etc. With this mentality, there is always something "out there" that's going to keep you from creating the abundance you desire.

6) Clearing of issues of not wanting to be too different from or having more than the people in your life.
Your friends or loved ones may have resentment or negativity towards people with money, so you may be holding yourself back in order to not alienate the people around you. You want to fit in. You want to belong. With this issue, you are afraid that your friends or loved ones will be mad at you or reject you in some way if you become successful. So, even though you may consciously want to make more money, you may be subconsciously sabotaging your success in order to avoid hostility or rejection from your family or peers.

7) Clearing subconscious patterns and beliefs around the idea that life has to be hard and a struggle.
Deeply rooted within the human psyche, this one is very commonly held. And whatever you believe, you get to be right about. You may be keeping more money out as a way to prove you are right about your beliefs that life has to be hard and a struggle.
Sometimes we hold onto being right about our beliefs in order to "survive." You may have experienced life as hard and a struggle for so long, that this condition has become "familiar," and at an unconscious level, you think you NEED this condition in order to survive. That's why it can feel so challenging to change such deeply held beliefs. It almost feels like "death" to parts of us, since the old negative beliefs are so familiar and "safe."

8) Clearing subconscious patterns and beliefs around the idea that "nothing you do is ever going to change your situation."
With this pattern, there is an essential feeling of hopelessness around things ever changing for you. When you feel hopeless, it is hard to feel empowered to take action to make changes in your life. You might feel apathetic, and ignore any possible opportunities for changing your condition. Or, you might work very hard to make changes, but because of your deep hopelessness about things changing for you, you may create failure after failure, thus "getting to be right" about your basic beliefs of how life is for you.

9) Clearing subconscious patterns and beliefs that "it's too hard to create a life of abundance," "it would take too much out of me," "it's not worth the trouble," "it would require too much effort."
With these kinds of patterns, you would not create an abundant life because of your beliefs about what it would take. Like #8 above, you may go into an apathetic state about it, or you may, at times, work really hard and exhaust yourself. In either case, you will probably not create or be able to maintain a state of abundance because of your beliefs about how difficult it would be.

10) Clearing subconscious patterns and beliefs about the need to punish yourself by not letting yourself have enough of what you need and want.
The need to punish yourself comes from feeling guilty, and that guilt could originate in this or even past lifetimes. You may have had a lot of money at one time, and felt guilty for not helping the poor people around you. Thus, you decided to "come back," as a poorer person, to assuage your guilt.
You may simply have a lot of subconscious beliefs that you are a bad person and because of this, you feel like it wouldn't be "right" for you to live a life of abundance... that somehow a person as bad as you "shouldn't be allowed" to have things be too good or too easy. There could be some overlapping here with #1, where issues around feeling unworthy or undeserving of having a prosperous life will be cleared.

11) Clearing negative programming, traumas, memories, and beliefs around the idea that, "You won't get to keep it (wealth, money, prosperity), so why bother creating it."
This is common when there are memories—in this or past lives—of loss around having an abundance. You may have had things taken away from you before, e.g., when your home burned down, during a social uprising where the wealthy class had all their wealth taken away, during the Holocaust when the Jews were stripped of their possessions, during World War II, when Japanese-Americans were removed from their homes and put into internment camps, etc.)
When you have lost all that you had, it is natural to develop a fear of this happening to you again. Once this fear is in place, your unconscious tendency is to continue to attract the same circumstances to you again and again. All such fears will be addressed and cleared, over time, as part of "The Prosperity Package."

12) Clearing any part of you, conscious or subconscious, that has an identity as a "have-not," often based on many lifetimes of experience.
With this pattern, it would be hard to create an abundance in your life because it would go against your fundamental perception of who you are—one who DOESN'T have what he needs and wants. Remember, we tend to re-create that which is familiar. If you've been a "have-not" before, you are comfortable with this state at a really deep level. All such "comfort" and "holding onto the past" would need to be cleared, so you can make the changes you're truly wanting to make in your life.

The main problem with all of these negative beliefs regarding prosperity is that when more money starts to flow to you, these beliefs kick in and you start to sabotage the flow. You inevitably create something in your life that requires more money to be spent, like repairs that need to be made, extra unexpected bills that need to be paid... something that will drain off any excess resources you've attracted and get you back to your familiar "not enough," "have-not" state.

You have to remember that how it is for you is how part of you wants it to be. By acknowledging all the places within you that have been stuck and holding onto negative beliefs about the possibilities life holds for you, and by clearing your negative subconscious programs through "The Prosperity Package," you will ultimately succeed at changing this aspect of your life. lighthealing's prosperity clearing list!

MY response again,Keith: The ONLY reasons I've post this list from lighthealing is that....
IN the name of COVERING as many bases as possible, so that when the time comes for a build of such a subliminal program like money magnet/Ultra-Success-Luck Magnifier combo ,plus all or most of it ma/ can/will be included in the directed programming of the subliminal...any further question of interest about lighthealing or related,can be addressed to me in a private message. thanx. I Just want a program that puts the icing on the fuking cake Man. seriously in need. Keith.

PS: remember 'socializing is a fun game'? well how about some affirmations included in a money/prosperity sub like " I Love money,creating and attracting money,money is a fun game. money is a fun game to play" etc.

RE: Money Magnet - Rainmak3r - 06-11-2017

Been a while since I was last here, and I see no Admins have commented on this thread - just disheartening to be experiencing that!

Sex it seems, is what this forum was initially created for.

I digress..

Just adding a few more affirmations to my initial list - do with them as you please..

====================================

I have now won the lottery!
I am so happy that I have now won the lottery!
I am so grateful to have won the lottery!
It is so amazing to win the lottery!
All my friends and family are so pumped for me that I have won the lottery!
I am so happy and grateful that I have now won the lottery.
I am so happy that I have won millions and millions of dollars.
It is so awesome that I have now won millions and millions of dollars.
Now I can buy all the cool stuff that I have always wanted.
I am so grateful to have now won millions and millions of dollars.
I am so happy that I am now a multi millionaire.
I am so happy and grateful that I am now a multi millionaire.
I am so happy that I have millions of dollars.
I am so happy and grateful that I now have more money than I know what to do with.
I am so happy and grateful that this money brings me a lot of security
I am so happy and grateful that I now have more money than I could ever spend.
I love the feeling of relief that I now feel.
I love the feeling of security that I now feel.
My family is so happy for me.
My friends are so happy for me.
I have just won huge amounts of money.
It is such a great feeling to be a millionaire.
I am so so happy.
I am a huge lottery winner.
I just won tons of money.
I am a lottery jackpot winner.
I am very grateful for winning the lottery, It is amazing!
Miracles happen to me!
I can now do whatever I want, whenever I want for the rest of my life.
THE MONEY THAT CAME TO ME FROM WINNING THE LOTTERY IS A PLEASURE TO HANDLE.
I am the luckiest person on the planet!
I am always at the right place at the right time!
I LOVE winning lottery drawings!
This is so much FUN!
The universe is always sending wonderful things my way!
I am open to all of the abundance and fun the universe sends my way!
My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck
I was always destined to win huge amounts of money.
I chose the winning numbers
I am extremely lucky.
I am so lucky and happy.
I am a natural born lottery winner.
I love seeing myself winning the lottery.
I naturally attract luck and money.
My mind is in sync with universal luck.
I was destined to win huge amounts of money because I am a very lucky person.
Now I can buy cool new amazing things.
I am so excited of all the travel to amazing destinations that awaits me
Winning the lottery was just natural for me.
The universal force of luck works for me as I energize it with my mind.
Each day I attract more and more luck into my life.
I feel the connection to the universal force of abundance.
Money is attracted to me because I am creating powerful vibrations of a lucky person.
I think like a lucky person thinks, I act like a lucky person acts.
I have a definite compelling idea of my future as a lottery winner.
I now attract wealth to me continuously.
I easily and naturally step into the life of my dreams as a lottery winner.
My mind is receptive to these suggestions.
My mind accepts & acts upon these suggestions.

RE: Money Magnet - Zane - 06-11-2017

(09-07-2012, 09:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: Money Magnet was a program we discontinued because it was not working in 2G. I had plans to rebuild it later on, but never got around to it. There are a lot of options that exist for when I have the time.

Well then I guess the moment has arrived. . we finally have the tech.