Subliminal Talk
Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" (/Thread-Question-about-Manifest-Abundant-Beautiful-Women)

Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - alumni80 - 05-14-2010

Hi Shannon

I have been reading the sales page for the "Manifest Abundant Beatiful Women" subliminal and had some questions. While respecting the fact that you can't disclose subliminal scripts in full, I am curious if you could share with forum members some facets of the new "Manifest Abundant Beatiful Women" sub.

I'm curious about the following:

1) Is the issue of deservedness addressed? (eg. I DESERVE beautiful women in my life...I DESERVE to have sex with beautiful women...I DESERVE easy access to the abundance of beautiful, sexy women around me)

2) How is the 6 stage set structured? What is each stage about and how does it lead to the next?

3) As the engineer of the sub, what kind of results do you predict at each stage?

Since this exciting new susubliminal is a 6 month commitment, any clarification and further explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - WildFlower - 05-14-2010

Have you started using it yet Aumni? I'm interested in following your results. I just bought it the other day, but it won't be until July when I've finished the Alpha set that I start using it, so I look forward to reading what I can hope to expect.

RE: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - K-Train - 05-14-2010

I'm curious about this sub as well. For 124.95 I'm sure the changes this sub causes are HUGE but like so many products around here there aren't any testimonials or feedback to look at.Sad

Right now I'm still working on the Aura of Sexiness sub and it probably won't be until mid June when I'm able to start using another subliminal.

RE: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - Shannon - 05-14-2010

I detailed all of this in the original request thread, but removed it to help keep things tidy. Let's see here:

1. Yes, deservedness is specifically addressed. To expect that one deserves to succeed, is to accept that one should have what is being targetted by the subliminal, and that is a critical part of the program and how it works.

2. The six stage set is, in this case, structured differently than the Alpha set. The Alpha set can be likened to a set of stairs with creepers growing on them: Each step has trailing tendrils from specific others, which act as preparation and groundwork prep for when that becomes the main focus. This produces a dramatic difference between stages. The Woman Magnet program is structured more homogeneously, so that instead of specific stages producing specific results, the first stage works on clearing negativity (as with the Alpha set), but has a much greater emphasis on accomplishing the overall goal than the first stage of the Alpha set does by comparison. Each following stage is more closely intertwined to the previous and upcoming stages than was the case with the Alpha set, because while there are many concepts to hammer home, there are only two main concepts: belief/acceptance, and manifestation. Because of how these two specific overall goals work and work through subliminal scripting, the result needs to be more aggressive than the Alpha set in order to produce a smooth, quick manifestation of both overall goals in a clean way.

Specifically, Stage 1 is designed to clear out negativity and replace it with strong, positive self image, self talk, self expectation and self worth. Deservedness and abundance of beautiful single women is a main focus of the beliefs replacing the old crud.

Stage 2 focuses heavily on ramping up to speed with beliefs and attitudes about self and abundance of beautiful single women, and has a secondary focus of deserving to have, enjoying the company of, ease of socializing with, and bringing them into your life in a continuous effortless stream.

Stage 3 shifts the focus from the beliefs about the self to the manifestation of abundant beautiful single women into your life, and continues the work on making it not just easy, but effortless and automatic to approach, socialize with and enjoy these women. It also begins programming in that you are fun, playful and social with them.

Stage 4 balances manifestation and self improvement beliefs, strengthening both, but favoring manifestation. It expands on the ideas introduced about self image and beliefs, making it easier to approach and enjoy the women you are attracting by making it easier to date and be sexual with them.

Stage 5 again focuses heavily on manifestation, while attacking the negative self image, self talk and thinking that was first cleared away with Stage 1. This is important, in case it has begun to return. There is also continuation of the focus on being fun, playful and social with beautiful women, which has been threaded through previous stages.

Stage 6 balances manifestation with all the previous self-change work so far. The focus is on this balance, with a strong effort made to continue to manifest abundant beautiful single women into your lif for a long time, while cementing and finalizing (making long term or permanent) the effects of the entire program.

Whew, racking my brain.

3. Anyway, these six stages are designed to transition so smoothly that you probably won't notice much outward difference between them as you are using them. The balance is on an effort to sort of bring it all to a head at once, with the beliefs and self image/attitude/thinking materializing in stages 2-3 and the women starting to show up in stage 2-3 and becoming abundantly obvious in later stages. Because all stages have a little of each of the other stages in them, some rare types of people will notice obvious results very quickly.

Stage 1 should be rather a shock. I mean that as in, you're going to hit the ground running, because I'm going to throw you in the deep end and you're going to swim, like it or not. We don't have time to do baby steps - we're getting hard core right away. It's a constant bombardment of negativity removal, positivity replacement, and actually isn't far off to call it a sort of boot camp for your mind. You would be well within your normalcy to be tired a lot when you start using Stage 1, although this will go away as your brain/mind becomes used to the bombardment, and the mental "muscles" acclimate.

The second stage will be less intense seeming (although it'll be just as intense) because your mind muscles are getting used to it, but you may still notice some tiredness here and there. By stage 3, that should go away completely.

You're going to see a lot of changes to your self image, your attitude, body language, and how you think, talk and view yourself. If you have done the Alpha set, it won't be as dramatic, because you'll already have much of the positivity in place, but the focus is different with this set. It's not so much about alpha indifference with self assurance as it is about having a great time with great women, whether or not anything happens, and enjoying them and yourself in the process. That lack of concern with whether anything happens, and the positive, social, fun attitude will make a big difference in both how you experience the world (a lot more fun!) and how women respond to you.

There will not be neediness and desperation; these women are your entertainment as friends, and if you happen across one or two who are exceptional, well then you'll give them the chance to get further. But not approaching from a position of lack, desperation, neediness or "this woman is my only hope" really gets attention from the ladies, because they smell desperation a mile away and run from it. The overall goal is to have a great time with beautiful single women, and have dating and sex with them happen as naturally as breathing, but ONLY when you want it to. Remember that as someone who has all these women in his life, you don't need to chase them. You can play with as many or as few as you like, and be as serious or relaxed with them as you want to be, because there's always more coming.

How's that? Smile I should put this in the product description.

(05-14-2010, 11:27 AM)K-Train Wrote: I'm curious about this sub as well. For 124.95 I'm sure the changes this sub causes are HUGE but like so many products around here there aren't any testimonials or feedback to look at.Sad

Right now I'm still working on the Aura of Sexiness sub and it probably won't be until mid June when I'm able to start using another subliminal.

That's why we wanted the forum. There wasn't enough feedback from the previous way of doing things. Plus, if you have a forum, people can speak for themselves. Nobody has to wonder if I changed something when I posted the testimonial... or took something out of context, or made it up. So consider yourself a pioneer. Smile Eventually, when this forum is huge and bustling, it will be your experiences that people read to understand what you are trying to understand now. I can try to explain the results, but until you experience them yourself, it's only going to be me talking. Once YOU start describing the results you get, that's when it starts to really matter.

Obviously, we wouldn't have a public forum here if there was any worry about the products not working. Mainly because I'm also using the forum as a sort of feedback loop to know whether I am covering all the bases and doing everything right. If you use the program, and find it lacking in a specific way that turns out to be a good improvement, I'll be glad to rebuild it and issue free upgrades for those who purchased Version 1. (I don't expect that to happen, with such a comprehensive script, but regardless, the goal is constant improvement.)

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!Cool Thanks Shannon.

The "mental boot camp", is this a by product of listening to the sub for a long period of time or is it simply due to the "battle of beliefs" that takes place within the mind? I ask because I've been listening to the AOS sub vigorously today (I took the recommended 2 hour break) but I still find myself mentally tired.

Mental boot camp as in, it's going to engage your mind forcibly, from all directions at once, constantly for as long as you play it. Not much different from what you're experiencing right now, only there's more script to pack in, so it's even more aggressive.

If you're experiencing tiredness, drop down to 8 hours of use a day until your mind gets used to the "carpet bombing" approach. Wink

RE: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - alumni80 - 05-14-2010

Shannon!

As always, you deliver with deep, detailed explanations and this post is no exception. Thank you for the great description of the new Woman Magnet subliminal.

I am really happy to hear deservedness is a critical factor in the set and is addressed early on in the program. With all the work I've done on myself in the area of women/dating/sex...deservedness still pops up at times as the unresolved, sleeping giant that keeps me from realizing the spectacular success I want.

Also, I love your choice of words in your post so I happily assume you've included similar language in your scripting...

"...produce a smooth, quick manifestation of both overall goals in a clean way."

"...not just easy, but effortless and automatic to approach, socialize with and enjoy these women."

"...continue to manifest abundant beautiful single women into your life for a long time, while cementing and finalizing (making long term or permanent) the effects of the entire program."

"...about having a great time with great women, whether or not anything happens, and enjoying them and yourself in the process."

"...The overall goal is to have a great time with beautiful single women, and have dating and sex with them happen as naturally as breathing, but ONLY when you want it to."

It goes without saying that I'm excited to start the program and keep a log of my progress! I'd love nothing more than to be a success story for this subliminal. Smile
@ WildFlower

I haven't started with the Woman Magnet subliminal yet as I'm still focusing on my current subliminal (see my thread in User Journals). Sounds like we may be starting it around the same time; my target start date for Woman Magnet is June or July. I will definitely start a new thread chronicling my progress. Trust me, it will be thorough! Smile

And I look forward to reading your progress with it. Having done the Alpha set already, you're going to be more of a MACHINE than a MAGNET! Lol

I have no doubt that you'll be a success story, Alumni, because let's face it: I'd look pretty stupid pretty fast if I put out stuff that didn't work. lol I am looking forward to seeing how you guys respond to the program, and I'll probably be doing an updated version every year if I come up with improvements.

RE: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - Andrew - 05-14-2010

(05-14-2010, 11:27 AM)K-Train Wrote: I'm curious about this sub as well. For 124.95 I'm sure the changes this sub causes are HUGE but like so many products around here there aren't any testimonials or feedback to look at.Sad

We of course offer complete 100% money back if you are unsatisfied after using the program to its instructions....

I handle the transactions 99% of the time, and I have never once had to refund a customer due to un-satisfaction of a subliminal (only from the occasional double order, etc). And if there ever is anyone that is unsatisfied, we will be more than happy to do so.

(05-14-2010, 02:47 PM)subadmin Wrote: We of course offer complete 100% money back if you are unsatisfied after using the program to its instructions....

I handle the transactions 99% of the time, and I have never once had to refund a customer due to un-satisfaction of a subliminal (only from the occasional double order, etc). And if there ever is anyone that is unsatisfied, we will be more than happy to do so.

That's quality service. I honestly doubt I'll need a refund for any of these products. If anything, I'll probably need more gift certificates so I can afford to buy more.Big Grin

RE: Question about "Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women" - SirYuri - 05-15-2010

I really like the way you specifically defined each stage Shannon. I think the "Mental/mind bootcamp" is a good definition for all of your programs. Because, one must really undergo a so called mind-rewiring/formatting when one is using your programs. With this MABW program I won't be surprised if after each of us finishes it, we will all have a permanent smile tattooed on our faces. lol. Smile