Subliminal Talk
Eliminating fear - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Eliminating fear (/Thread-Eliminating-fear)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Eliminating fear - Spiral - 09-12-2012

Tiesto has made a really good point I feel.

RE: Eliminating fear - jamboree - 09-12-2012

Sounds like people have fear of overcoming fear. Just try it out and see how it goes and report results. :-)

RE: Eliminating fear - Tiesto - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 09:44 AM)jamboree Wrote: Sounds like people have fear of overcoming fear. Just try it out and see how it goes and report results. :-)

:p

Well, to clarify a little, the point I was trying to make is "removing fear without a balancer, might lead to some problems", but with a strong balancer, then hopefully it can help to prevent those problems from ever occuring in the future..

Shannon once mentioned that his first AM program that he created in 2006 turned him into a wreck, until he learned that it was necessary to put balancing statements into it.. Current AM program is so much better after he figured out how to balance it all carefully..

My previous experience with ASC also shows that balancing statement is important, but unfortunately the one included in ASC was not working as intended for me...

RE: Eliminating fear - Shannon - 09-12-2012

Overcoming Fear doesn't need an ego balancer, because it's not boosting your ego. As for "common sense", you either have it or you don't, and no subliminal is going to give it to you. But the script of OF is actually very well balanced, because the fear is being replaced with love, gratitude, joy and so forth.

So if you're afraid to use the program because you think you're suddenly going to become an idiot and do stupid shit without fear to prevent you from doing so... I'm afraid - no pun intended - there's not much I can do to help you.

RE: Eliminating fear - Tiesto - 09-12-2012

(09-12-2012, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: But the script of OF is actually very well balanced, because the fear is being replaced with love, gratitude, joy and so forth.

Oh I see, so that's where the balancing statement comes in.. Thanks for clarifying Shannon..

RE: Eliminating fear - RainbowAbyss - 09-12-2012

guys, I doubt listening to a subliminal your going to find yourselves doing something really stupid or off your own beaten track in an unreasonable way...if anything lack of fear will make you more reasonable in ways areas you did not even know you were unreasonable in...that's been my experience when by the grace of whatever and a little bit of my own effort I 'pop' out of some long held ridiculous fear based perception. The concern about losing fear kind of reminds me of people who are afraid to work out because there going to 'wake up to big'. Its totally reasonable and valid to wonder these things-as fear of losing fear is probably bigger than any fear itself-especially -if you'r a bit of an adrenaline junkie like meSmile--but I think were in the clear. I mean subs can be powerful but in general have you found they override your entire sense, conception, and ability to live your day to day lives lol.
Shannon can I use EIP with Overcome fear to test my long held belief I can actually fly ?...

obviously jokingSmile...

RE: Eliminating fear - Spiral - 09-12-2012

Rainbow I actually told myself I could fly and I kept telling it to myself while on MM. Without attatchment but the distinct belief that I could actually fly. With my physical body.

Then one day I was searching the internet because I wondered why one of Tool's songs on their Salival album is called Merkabah. I searched the term and found loads of stuff talking about the same thing. The Merkabah is the vehicle of ascension. By no means was this a coincidence and the universe knew what I meant because if you read into it and you are loving and open minded enough you can actually levitate or fly in this sense AND teleport through dimensions. Possibly time as well. If any one of you have alot of experience in meditation go ahead and give this one a shot. I'd love to know your results.

RE: Eliminating fear - Shannon - 09-13-2012

Spiral, teleportation is moving sideways through space and time, which are opposite sides of the same coin. You are changing location without changing time. The norm is to change time without changing location. Therefore, all teleportation (tele: across, to travel) porto (door, location) is traveling in space without traveling in time, and all travel through time can be done without movement in space. There is no such thing as temporal teleportation, because to "teleport" literally means to "travel to a different locaion", with location being a space based coordinate set, and time being otherwise affiliated such that those coordinates were not involved; movement through time is called "time travel", and we do it all the time. Temporal jumping, where you skip from one time to another without experiencing the time between them, now that's another matter.

RE: Eliminating fear - Sean - 09-13-2012

Considering that we're all moving about 67,000mph in orbit around the sun, and the sun orbits the galactic core at 500,000 mph, isn't temporal jumping without teleporting instadeath? If so, that would explain why no one has successfully reported time travel.

RE: Eliminating fear - Spiral - 09-13-2012

But what about levitation and flying huh? huh? lol

RE: Eliminating fear - Shannon - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 11:13 AM)Sean Wrote: Considering that we're all moving about 67,000mph in orbit around the sun, and the sun orbits the galactic core at 500,000 mph, isn't temporal jumping without teleporting instadeath? If so, that would explain why no one has successfully reported time travel.

I was wondering who would bring that up.

Temporal jumping without moving in space is going to kill you if you did not "land" in a place where t is possible for your body to survive. But, is it possible to do that when you jump temporally, or is it that since time and space are the same thing being expressed in different ways, you would automatically land in such a place relative to where you started, based on the flow of the temporal locality in which you started? In other words, is the flow of movement you undergo an expression of the flow of time in which you now exist, and somehow dependent upon it? I suspect that this is the case, with time existing in locality-based "flows" which tie "timestreams" (which would be similar to ocean currents) within an "ocean of time" to specific localities.

If I am right, a person time-jumping from Earth would always be transported to the point on earth from whence they jumped temporally, because that location is part of the timestream in which they are jumping. If they went "straight downstream". If they did not go straight downstream, but veered side to side while doing so, locality would also shift. But in a jump, the destination is usually chosen beforehand, thus making it possible to prevent that possibility, or cause it, at will.

That's the best theory I have at present, at least.

RE: Eliminating fear - Sean - 09-13-2012

Interesting. I like to think of these things by dialing-down to hypothetical 2d, where the third dimension is "time" to a 2d being. I'll have to cogitate on that during my flight tomorrow.