Subliminal Talk
Woceyes AM round 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes AM round 2 (/Thread-Woceyes-AM-round-2)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 11-03-2012

Stage 2 almost onto Stage 3

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-08-2012

it has been a while since i last posted. I finished stage 2 with a little bit of resistance but not much else.

When I started stage 3 the first thing i noticed was in my mind i could hear everyone's voice that ever put me down in my life like all the memories of it were being flushed out. Stage 3 was for the most part ok i noticed i was flirting and saying things with out any worry whatever came to my head i usually blurted it out. This last week was were i hit a major self conscious wall especially on my last day of stage 3 which was Thursday the 6th.

Funny thing that happened was i was being grabbed by a few of my female coworkers just by the arm and pulled towards them. I was getting jocked by a few of our newer female employes and then I had two of the older female employees talk to me about why i don't have my license and offering me help to get it. I also had one that seemed to spot a few problems with me like i was see through and offered her advice if i wanted it. not sure if this is part of the bring people to you to help you grow as an alpha or not but its amazing non the less. Smile

I started stage 4 yesterday and had some cool dreams. Can't wait to see how i may grow in stage 4

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - Spiral - 12-08-2012

hehe.. nice woceyes. How are your flirting skills these days? Smile

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-09-2012

my flirting skill is much better then when i first started using the flirt sub and AM. It is more natural to me now. Am 5.0 helps keep me grounded enough but with the whole cocky/funny thrown in. So long as im not dead beat tired, then i just want the day to end and don't care enough to flirt with any woman.

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - Shannon - 12-09-2012

How much did the flirting sub by itself help?

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-09-2012

A lot, sorry Shannon if it sounded like the flirting sub didn't do any thing to help me. which it actually gave me the push in the direction i needed to start flirting. mix it in with AM and SM and it is an awesome cocktail of natural flirt skills. Something i never thought i was capable of in the past of ever having.

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - Shannon - 12-09-2012

I wasn't thinking you were saying it wasn't helping. I was just curiius, because I have gotten next to no feedback on that title.

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-10-2012

ahh ok Smile

it is a good sub, I have used it at two different times since i started using subs. I think more people should give it a go.

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - Spiral - 12-10-2012

I definitely want to!

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-20-2012

stage 4 is going great so far. I am in the middle of designing a new logo for my work at the moment as a freelance thing and the head boss looked it over today and told me he loved the design of it. The only thing he wanted to change was to a real mountain that is around here. It looks like i will be illustrating it for sure for them.

I seem to be collecting a group of women who all seem to have the hots for me. Also when i was in the store who shall not be named-mart it being packed do to xmas shoppers and tons of chicks eying me with lots of hair tossing going on.

Shannon AM 5.0 is some serious stuff lol Smile

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - Sean - 12-20-2012

Good stuff, Tony!

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - RainbowAbyss - 12-21-2012

wow..I had no idea you were so deep into AM 5.0 already
sounds like its going really well!!
are you having/feeling a really different sense of things? Yourself?
More motivation?
Also as far as your reference to what we talked about earlier in your post..I don't remember
what your referring to but no worriesSmile I'm sure...and if it turned out actually helping..awesomesauce...

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-23-2012

Thank you guys.

Rainbow as far as i can tell i feel stronger overall as a man. For the most part I am not bothered by people and some of the ridiculous things they do. Unless its something that affects me or my family greatly. I hardly feel self conscious or have as much anxiety as i used to. This of course has been an ongoing process for me. I seem to say whatever is in my head with little to no filter which i have been told by a lot of people is refreshing since i don't hold back. my only problem is i am not much of a small talk person so if someone dose small talk i usually get bored and leave for a more interesting person.

As far as motivation goes it would be a mix for me between motivation to do stuff i want to is high, motivation to do stuff that needs to be done (for example cutting wood) its almost a do that shit now vs later thing but I still don't want to do it lol. As for things that others ask me I am still full on procrastination.

I also seem to be touching more people now as well as having a ton of chicks touch me. I have never liked touching people or vice versa, not sure why never had anything bad happen to me growing up for me not to like it. I know that most "normal" humans like the power of touch. hmm as far as i can tell that's it

RE: Woceyes AM round 2 - woceyes - 12-26-2012

Hey Shannon has the Perfect Perspective & Proportion sub received any testimonials outside the forums?

I did not see any in the testimonials section. I am thinking of using it after AM, and would love to enhance my drawing skills.