Subliminal Talk
What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? (/Thread-What-s-the-difference-between-SM-2-0-and-WM-2-0)

What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - Shannon - 08-31-2012

This question is asked a lot recently, with the release of WM 2.0. The answer is simple.

SM takes the results of the Alpha Male Training Set, and turns them purely sexual. The Sex Magnet Alpha exudes a powerful aura of raw sexuality and everything he does broadcasts that he is a powerful, sexual man, and that women need to have sex with him. The result is that on a subconscious level, women develop a very sexual response to him that they will then act on, and try to get him to have sex with her. In Version 2.0, the issue of being simply used for sex was dealt with, and now women who respond will be wanting to give him sexual pleasure, instead of take it from him for their own enjoyment only. If you want sex, sex and more sex, be it with one or many women at a time, you want Sex Magnet 2.0.

WM, by contrast, takes the results of AM and turns them social and playful, with class, status and quality getting a boost, and the result being the classic "playful social alpha" who can attract women with his wit, words and playful charm, without needing anything from them or necessarily having any specific avenue that must be pursued with them. In other words, while Sex Magnet focuses 100% on making sex happen, Woman Magnet focuses on making socialized fun happen, and gives you the option of dating, having sex, or being friends with one or many women at a time. In other words, this is a more advanced alpha training adjustment than Sex Magnet, which has only a singular focus. Woman Magnet aims to open your vistas to allow anything you want to happen, based on starting off with a focus towards simply having fun and socializing, which not only attracts women, but makes them want to be with and around you naturally. You can take that base and turn it sexual, romantic, or platonic, as you see fit - even make it friends with benefits, if you want. Anything is possible with Woman Magnet because the essence of a social playful alpha is having fun without any agenda otherwise.

RE: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - J. Jay - 08-31-2012

I plan on doing WM 2.0 after AM 5.0, but is it ok to do SM 2.0 after WM 2.0 without the 2 programs conflicting or contradicting each other somehow? I wouldn't want SM to negate any of the effects and results of WM.

But then again would I even need to do SM after WM?

Also, will SM eventually be upgraded to 5G?

RE: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - Shannon - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 07:18 PM)J. Jay Wrote: I plan on doing WM 2.0 after AM 5.0, but is it ok to do SM 2.0 after WM 2.0 without the 2 programs conflicting or contradicting each other somehow? I wouldn't want SM to negate any of the effects and results of WM.

But then again would I even need to do SM after WM?

Also, will SM eventually be upgraded to 5G?

WM and SM do conflict by their very natures. The conflict comes from SM's focus purely on sex, and the density and relative seriousness of the sexual energy being focused in, on and through. Sexual energy is very dense, compared to social energy.

WM is much more focused on a lighter, playful, almost aloof social energy and response, which pulls you out of the density and focus of SM and redirects you to a broader spectrum of options and opportunities.

You can use them back to back, but don't be surprised when the sexual seriousness and focus of SM gets blown away by WM's social, playful focus, or the playful, light, aloofness gets dragged into a dense focus on and through sex by Sex Magnet.

If you want to use them both, the best way is to use one, take a month off, run the refresher of AM for a month, and then use the other. That way you have time and opportunity to balance and integrate their effects better.

Would you need to do SM after WM? Maybe, if you wanted to focus purely on sex.

And yes, eventually both SM and AM will be upgraded to 5G. But that's at least a year away.

RE: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - RainbowAbyss - 08-31-2012

Shannon I've run through alpha once a year ago and then did a month of stage 3 and stage 6 refresher back to back about a month ago--in the next month or so would it work to run WM 5g or better to go through alpha 5g first. I've been really wanting to run WM and am waiting for the new one so while I know its also better coming off of 6 months of Alpha I mean to ask how workable WM 5.0 will be with a around year gap from running a full Alpha set?

RE: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - Shannon - 09-01-2012

(08-31-2012, 11:14 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon I've run through alpha once a year ago and then did a month of stage 3 and stage 6 refresher back to back about a month ago--in the next month or so would it work to run WM 5g or better to go through alpha 5g first. I've been really wanting to run WM and am waiting for the new one so while I know its also better coming off of 6 months of Alpha I mean to ask how workable WM 5.0 will be with a around year gap from running a full Alpha set?

You will be fine to run WM 2.0.

RE: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - alphamach - 11-03-2012

Sounds absolutely awesome!!

When could someone expect to see results from using alpha male 5.0?
After all 6 stages?

RE: What's the difference between SM 2.0 and WM 2.0? - Sean - 11-03-2012

AlphaMach, the first stage is somewhat polar: some feel nothing, others massive change! I started noticing changes in Stage 1.

It would be a good idea to read the FAQ and read others' AM logs for more info on how it's affected them.