Subliminal Talk
Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Serris-s-Maximum-Learning-Speed-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-22-2012

(08-21-2012, 09:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 05:29 PM)Serris Wrote: Here is a question to anyone who can answer this question.

I noticed in the artist subliminal section - there is only the writing lyrics and the perspective and proportion subliminal? I am just wondering when is Shannon going to put up the Improve the drawing skills subliminal? Also want to know why he put it down?

Are you referring to having it listed in the ultrasonic-subliminals.com site? Not everything that was listed there made it across, because that site was not all 3G. Some of it was 2G. Putting it down was more like not bringing it across because nobody wanted it, and I had better things to do with my time than build something nobody wanted.

I see! Thanks for the reply Shannon! Though its too bad nobody wanted the improved your drawing skills subliminal!

Well anyway, here is my new update.

I noticed when I woke up just today, (pretty early for me!) I check my laptop, and I found the MLS 3.0 subliminal in the window media player not playing which is actually pretty strange since I recalled playing it before I went to sleep :O

Well so far, I still kinda have the desire to learn a bit, a bit lazy though xD

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-22-2012

Keep in mind that that website was built in 2005, when the business was a lot less successful than it is now. Lot less people coming through. Workflow much less efficient. Much less well known. It's all coming, eventually...

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 08-24-2012

(08-22-2012, 11:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Keep in mind that that website was built in 2005, when the business was a lot less successful than it is now. Lot less people coming through. Workflow much less efficient. Much less well known. It's all coming, eventually...

I see! Smile

Eventually! :-)

Also, I been running this subliminal for a week or two? I think its been twelve days now, so its almost been two weeks now!

You know, I think the subliminal is working after all! Well I mean, I didn't see a huge startling change in me at all, I mean it have a subtle effects on me.

I'm starting to get interested in learning stuffs like playing the guitar and other stuffs. Can't wait till 32 or 90 days passed! :-D

I'm also planning to add in Overcome Procrastination (4G/Type B) from Shannon's subliminal shop.

with MLS 3.0!

I got a question for anybody who can answer this question including Shannon.

When playing two programs, are you supposed to play like MLS 3.0 and then right after that Overcome Procrastination?

Or is it supposed to be Play MLS 3.0 for a couple of hours and then Overcome Procrastination for another couple of hours?

Or should I get Ultra Success Fourth generation? Does the Ultra Success have a script about procrastinating?

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Tiesto - 08-24-2012

(08-24-2012, 12:20 PM)Serris Wrote: I'm also planning to add in Overcome Procrastination (4G/Type B) from Shannon's subliminal shop.

with MLS 3.0!

When playing two programs, are you supposed to play like MLS 3.0 and then right after that Overcome Procrastination?

Or is it supposed to be Play MLS 3.0 for a couple of hours and then Overcome Procrastination for another couple of hours?

You play MLS for 8 hours straight, then you move on and play OP for the next 8 hours straight.

(08-24-2012, 12:34 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 12:20 PM)Serris Wrote: I'm also planning to add in Overcome Procrastination (4G/Type B) from Shannon's subliminal shop.

with MLS 3.0!

You play MLS for 8 hours straight, then you move on and play OP for the next 8 hours straight.

Thanks Tiesto Big Grin

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Tiesto - 08-24-2012

(08-24-2012, 12:35 PM)Serris Wrote: Thanks Tiesto Big Grin

You're welcome!

(08-24-2012, 12:26 PM)Serris Wrote: Or should I get Ultra Success Fourth generation? Does the Ultra Success have a script about procrastinating?

I dunno how Ultra Success 4G handles procrastination, but in my opinion I'd say try out the Overcome Procrastination sub instead, it is more focused on the job, and I think the script is just awesome. Big Grin

(08-24-2012, 12:43 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 12:35 PM)Serris Wrote: Thanks Tiesto Big Grin

You're welcome!

(08-24-2012, 12:26 PM)Serris Wrote: Or should I get Ultra Success Fourth generation? Does the Ultra Success have a script about procrastinating?

I dunno how Ultra Success 4G handles procrastination, but in my opinion I'd say try out the Overcome Procrastination sub instead, it is more focused on the job, and I think the script is just awesome. Big Grin

KK! Thanks for the reply! :-)

Cannot wait to try out the OP sub!

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 09-06-2012

Ok, its been 25/26 days now, so far I noticed my desire to learn increased a bit more, but learning is a still bit hard? :o

I also been trying out the OP but I think it is working a bit, well just a tiny bit Tongue

Can't wait to experience the full benefits! :-)

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 09-08-2012

Ok 27 days now!

Unfortunately, I have to put a stop to OP since a family member of mine have to use it at the night (Its a laptop)

Well on the bright side, at least I get to use Maximum Learning speed 3.0 (4Gen!) Tongue for 12 hours now!

I think the subliminal is having a subtle effects on me which I already noted previously but I think it improving a bit of my memory, some of them are unpleasant and some of them are pleasant :-)

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 09-11-2012

29 days!

Hmm ok going to look back right now when I was just beginning.

Well I can recall it is increasing my desire to learn just a bit and... thats pretty much it? Sad

Should I keep using it? Its been 4 weeks now and the results is disappointing Sad

And I been straining to learn the guitar and the notes in my guitar class and it only help me a bit? Don't know if the desire to learn is the results of the subliminal? Also it could have been helping me with the memory and thats it?

Could it been I could have been doing anything wrong?

If anyone can answer why my results have been so far disapoointing Sad I would appreciate it.

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - K-Train - 09-11-2012

(09-11-2012, 04:14 PM)Serris Wrote: 29 days!

Hmm ok going to look back right now when I was just beginning.

Well I can recall it is increasing my desire to learn just a bit and... thats pretty much it? Sad

Should I keep using it? Its been 4 weeks now and the results is disappointing Sad

And I been straining to learn the guitar and the notes in my guitar class and it only help me a bit? Don't know if the desire to learn is the results of the subliminal? Also it could have been helping me with the memory and thats it?

Could it been I could have been doing anything wrong?

If anyone can answer why my results have been so far disapoointing Sad I would appreciate it.

I've used Maximum Learning for 120 days (90 days solo, 30 days for just an hour a day for maintenance purposes) and I can tell you that right now I'm ENJOYING the effects greatly.

Realize that 32 days is the MINIMUM to see results (which can vary from small to large depending on the person). The recommened time is 90 days. Trust me, this is a sub you want ran to the max because the benefits are truly remarkable in terms of the memory and recall boost as well as a reduction of the learning curve.

I know it is tough in the beginning because you want those results now, but patience is the key. Roy can perhaps chime in on his results as well.

RE: Serris's Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 Journal - Serris - 09-22-2012

regrettably, I contact the subliminal shop and am asking for an refund Sad

I'm deeply sorry Shannon and to everyone else, but truthfully when actually looking back hard enough, I noticed there were barely barely! Any effects on me, I mean the desire to learn could just be a placebo? I don't know why.

Could it be the music playing too loud or the loud fan? I doubt it? Or could it be my audio player? (Am using windows media player if that make any difference)

Because I am sure there is no effects and if there is, its barely Sad

I think there this man who I contacted in the subliminal shop, saw results in 3-4 weeks? Strangely I been using it longer then that, and no results or barely. Sad

Could it been my speaker, or is it just my subliminal playing too loudly?

Sorry for my rant, but I really want this subliminal to work.

There could been many factors why the subliminal didn't work? Maybe I should use a different media player or lower the subliminal sound? Not sure.

Would really appreciate your reply, Shannon!