Subliminal Talk
"Pulling the Trigger" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: "Pulling the Trigger" (/Thread-Pulling-the-Trigger)

"Pulling the Trigger" - Spiral - 07-27-2012

"You said you could make a subliminal separate for that and I'm all for that. You could cover several things like rejection isn't taken personally, take failure as an opportunity for the next level, and throw in some other things such as leadership and courage. I trust you would have a good idea of how to make a program like this because I'm sure it would benefit others that have a deep rooted fear of pulling the trigger and or past experiences dealing with women that have allowed this fear to grow inside. I personally want you to take care of what you need to take care of and update all the other programs to 4g with the exception of ASC.which I agree should be done in 5g. I think someone mentioned this already."

Quoted from what I posted in Shannon's journal.

I was also thinking this could be and add on module (so to speak) for alpha male and would run perfectly with seek the challenge, carpe diem, and ASC.

Some other things it could cover are:

Enhanced Intuition senses
Zen Mindset
Not affected by Rejection emotionally
alpha male traits such as being self assured and absolutely confident in ones abilities
Seek the challenge attitude
Courage, Leadership, Dominance
Deciding on what you want romantically and sexually (developing a good balance of sexual energy and a will to take things to the next step) so this would be also more of seek the challenge

I can't think of anything else right now but I think a similar program can be made for every day situations. For example, you could create another program that would work especially well with your Motivation program and Overcome Procrastination and again more of seize the day and the will to go for one's goals, aspirations and desires with absolute knowingness of success.

Aaahhh that's it. One last thing. Success programming. Do your magic Shannon (if you so decide this is a good idea and you have room for it in your long queue of work)

ALSO, this could act like a luck magnifier of sorts and actually magnify effects of certain programs.

RE: "Pulling the Trigger" - Spiral - 08-03-2012

I do still love this idea and will use it when I run more of the attraction, flirt, and sex subliminals during this coming year.

RE: "Pulling the Trigger" - RainbowAbyss - 08-04-2012

(07-27-2012, 03:19 PM)Spiral Wrote: "You said you could make a subliminal separate for that and I'm all for that. You could cover several things like rejection isn't taken personally, take failure as an opportunity for the next level, and throw in some other things such as leadership and courage. I trust you would have a good idea of how to make a program like this because I'm sure it would benefit others that have a deep rooted fear of pulling the trigger and or past experiences dealing with women that have allowed this fear to grow inside. I personally want you to take care of what you need to take care of and update all the other programs to 4g with the exception of ASC.which I agree should be done in 5g. I think someone mentioned this already."

Quoted from what I posted in Shannon's journal.

I was also thinking this could be and add on module (so to speak) for alpha male and would run perfectly with seek the challenge, carpe diem, and ASC.

Some other things it could cover are:

Enhanced Intuition senses
Zen Mindset
Not affected by Rejection emotionally
alpha male traits such as being self assured and absolutely confident in ones abilities
Seek the challenge attitude
Courage, Leadership, Dominance
Deciding on what you want romantically and sexually (developing a good balance of sexual energy and a will to take things to the next step) so this would be also more of seek the challenge

I can't think of anything else right now but I think a similar program can be made for every day situations. For example, you could create another program that would work especially well with your Motivation program and Overcome Procrastination and again more of seize the day and the will to go for one's goals, aspirations and desires with absolute knowingness of success.

Aaahhh that's it. One last thing. Success programming. Do your magic Shannon (if you so decide this is a good idea and you have room for it in your long queue of work)

ALSO, this could act like a luck magnifier of sorts and actually magnify effects of certain programs.

Freaking awesome suggestion!!
one spiritually based affirmation that I love-related to escalation (sexual) is
"The true purpose of sex is oneness" or "The true purpose of sex is unconditional love"-it really helped me burn away any unconscious shame or fear in relation to escalation and really puts the frame as something very positive for both of us/ both of whomever-which takes away any hesitancy on the man's(masculine) role to lead things forward. One big cause of escalation hesitancy for me was, that I was shocked to discover! when I explored why I wasn't moving things forward, was not fear of rejection at all, it was worrying that I was going to somehow hurt the girl or was taking something away from her by trying to be sexual and the subtle 'shame' that was accompanying that belief. and it seems allot of other guys have felt this way, more unconsciously of course.

RE: "Pulling the Trigger" - Spiral - 08-05-2012

Awesome suggestion rainbow! thanks man

EDIT: I also think that's one thing that's holding me back. probably the main thing... I don't know where I could have gotten this idea from but then again an old good friend of mine was the same way. super nice guy bought girls gifts etc and got nothing. Our beliefs regarding girls were almost identical. Either way, when shannon gets around to making this sub maybe he can make 2. One for men specifically for meeting and dating women and a general purpose one for success.. sort of similar to carpe diem but more specific.

RE: "Pulling the Trigger" - Ryan - 08-06-2012

The whole mindset developed by WM, AM and SM is very interesting. Because I am a nice sweet guy now, however, I will not put up with bullcrap. If it comes my way, that's when I go into asshole syndrome by ignoring or telling them they are annoying and irrational. Otherwise, with new women, I'm very sweet and teasing (for the most part). My bad boy edge comes from my sense and urge to adventure everywhere I go (conversing, trouble, and risky things) and also that I will not give every woman attention. In a way, I'm simply the nice guy with a high value mindset of...you have to work your magic to get me.

I can see it more like a Russel Brand personality.

I think a sexual escalation/dominance sub would be very cool. Pulling the trigger to remove your fears of progressing (perhaps if you touch her thigh she'll move your hand away). And just be in the moment to know and understand completely when the moment is right and how to handle it. That's the key right there. Intuition would be important as well Smile

Ryan

RE: "Pulling the Trigger" - Spiral - 08-28-2012

I just thought this product would also be the Sexual Escalation subliminal. This would probably geared most towards men but I guess there could be a version for women. Either way this could be like a mini version of sex magnet.. but without manifestation. This just covers the boldness aspect of being a sex magnet.. if that makes sense. I know alot of us could use it. It would remove any negativity dealing with sex and women and or men for the female version of this... But whatever you gotta do to make this one work. I may actually run this with overcome approach anxiety OR aura of sexiness in the near future. Much love

RE: "Pulling the Trigger" - RainbowAbyss - 08-28-2012

it should also cover being comfortable with woman's sexual nature and knowing that woman enjoy sex as much if not more then men. Really getting those things made a huge difference for me.
If possible it should also cover letting go of fear of potential loss, as in fear of the woman leaving because one escalated on her...this seems to be a big one for a lot of guys.