Subliminal Talk
Simultaneous subs for gender-specific - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Simultaneous subs for gender-specific (/Thread-Simultaneous-subs-for-gender-specific)

Simultaneous subs for gender-specific - ShanghaiKiwi - 07-26-2012

Gudday all,

Some subs are gender specific, i.e. all their affirmations begin "if I am a man..." or "if i am a woman..."

I was wondering if I could put one of each on simultaneously? One male and one female, over top of each other?

Since I ignore all the female ones, and my wife ignores all the male ones, maybe if I leave them both going on my laptop (i.e. one in winamp and one in windows media player) then would our respective subconsciouses still pick up the relevant affirmations? Or would all the affirmations crash into each other and cancel each other out in the confusion?

Thanks,
Brad

PS
If it works, you could make some interesting subs for couples using this concept

RE: Simultaneous subs for gender-specific - ShanghaiKiwi - 08-02-2012

What I mean is, if I had a female-only sub, and a male-only sub, could I play them both at the same time (over top of each other)?

The female-only would have no effect on me, and the male-only would have no effect on my wife. So each person gets to hear their own sub all night, instead of having only half the night.

But I'm concerned that the irrelevant & ignored sub (i.e. for me, the female-only) would make it difficult for the subconscious mind to understand what the gender-relevant sub (i.e. for me, the male-only) is saying.

If everybody is talking over top of each other, maybe you can't understand any of them. But the subconscious mind is smarter than the conscious, so I thought perhaps it could figure it out. But I wanted to ask before trying it.

RE: Simultaneous subs for gender-specific - Patti - 08-03-2012

This is a very interesting question and I can't wait for Shannon's input.

RE: Simultaneous subs for gender-specific - Shannon - 08-07-2012

This will not work. We have repeatedly found that playing multiple subliminals simultaneously overloads the brain. This is because of how I make them: they are focused on maximizing impact for each one. It would be possible to make a script with statements that include this idea, but the only case I have found that this would not require s custom sub would be a pregnancy program, where the couple is using gender separated goals for the same general goal.

As for making it difficult for the subconscious to understand... in 4G, it can understand everything, but not process it all; in 5G, it would not be able to understand anything, since 5G is pushing the absolute limits of what can be input through your ears per second on a subliminal channel. The subconscious mind would be unable to understand OR process it all.

Remember, my programs are designed to be as powerful as possible as they are.

RE: Simultaneous subs for gender-specific - ShanghaiKiwi - 08-07-2012

Ok thanks.