Subliminal Talk
What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? (/Thread-What-the-heck-is-an-exo-subliminal)

What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Shannon - 05-09-2010

Recently, if you have been following my journal, you know I had the idea of differentiating between a "normal" subliminal and an "exo-subliminal". Today I got a PM from one of you asking what an exo-subliminal is, so I'll explain here in a more general area of the forum.

A typical subliminal is designed to affect the person who listens to it. An exo-subliminal is designed to affect someone or something other than the person who listens to it. "Exo" means "outer" or "away from". This would mean that subliminals we now consider "normal" are actually endo-subliminals ("endo" means "inner", and in this case refers to affecting the self).

Now, there are three major classes of subliminal: endo-subliminals, exo-subliminals and hybrids that mix these two.

But what good is an exo-subliminal? Well, if manifestation subliminals work (and they do), then we can use our subconscious minds to affect the world around us (and outside of us) through subliminals. This makes perfect sense. It's very much like passive guided visualization, done on a completely subconscious level, only there is no need for the visualization part; but the results are the same or better. You make a change in the world and achieve the goal you want to achieve.

An exo-subliminal allows you to use a subliminal to make a change in the world outside yourself. It allows you to put your subconscious mind to work on a target object, situation, possibility or person other than yourself. For instance, let's say you want to cause a cure for all cancer to be discovered. By doing creative visualization, you could put energy toward making this happen. There are other ways too. But with an exo-subliminal, the process is literally effortless; you simply listen to the program, and your subconscious does the rest, without you having to think about it.

Now the beautiful thing about an exo-subliminal is that because the target is not you, a potentially unlimited number of people can use the same program and add their effort and energy to the mix. According to basic energy theory, when multiple people work together on a goal using energy (creative visualization, magick, prayer, whatever), the result is not a linear progression (1 person generates 1 unit of energy, 2 people generate 2 units of energy, 3 people generate 3 units, 4 people generate 4 units) but a geometric progression (1 person = 1 unit, 2 people = 2 units, 3 people = 4 units, 4 people = 8 units).

This is why practitioners of magick, people who use prayer to generate change, and creative visualizers often work in groups: the more people who are focused on the same goal, the more powerful the effect and likely the success. The problem arises in managing to get everyone focused properly. The practical upper limit is around 12 people, which is why most groups are about 12 people or less. Beyond that, focus and control are lost and the effects are diffused instead of strengthened.

But, with an exo-subliminal, an unlimited number of people can now focus their minds on the exact same goal, in the exact same way for as long as desired. So let's say our goal is causing a cure for cancer to be discovered. 12 people using coherent creative visualization (and producing the equivalent energy and results of 2,048 people on their own doing the same thing) might have to repeat the effort a lot to equal the results and energy of a hundred people using an exo-subliminal for the same purpose for a few months, as that hundred people would be generating a continuous effort equivalent to 100^2 (100,000) people 24/7 for the same period of time.

The potential of an exosubliminal is staggering. But what is this about the MUWAS exosubliminal hybrids? Well, those are an experiment that I am doing in which I am creating hybrid subliminals (endo and exo). The endo-subliminal part is designed to benefit the listener with whatever goal the title has, while the exosubliminal part, for the purposes of this experiment, is designed to attempt to borrow some energy from the listener's mind to manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success into my life at the same time.

Since I understand that not everyone will want to do that, there will always be a version available that does not include the hybrid exosubliminal experiment. But in exchange for helping me conduct this experiment, I am going to sell the hybrids that do have the exosubliminal experimental addition at a 50% discount.

(So you see, Keith, you have no reason to change what you're already doing unless you want to participate in my little experiment.)

If this doesn't clear everything up, please leave me your questions below and I'll answer them for you.

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - redragon - 07-20-2012

Hi Shannon, can you share if exosubs has already worked for you? How much energy do you borrow from the user?

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Lkawakita - 09-19-2012

Hey Shannon.
I'm thinking something here.

What if we use the exo-subliminals to draw power from it users and send it to a group formed by them to achieve some goal, like win the lottery.

The idea would be that everyone will be sending the energy to the image of the group, like a name or logo. And that name/logo represents the members, so it will basically focus the energy of the users to a single intent and that focus is then redirected to it's members wich will help each one achieve the goal.
The energy with the intent is focused at a single point and the attachment of the members with the group automatically makes the member part of that point focused.

I know little about script, but I believe it could be something like this:
"I am a member of group A, reaping all the benefits of it"
"Group A is a group where everyone wins the lottery"

Of course I don't expect that to be the actual script, it's only to give you an idea about it.

So, what you think? Doable?

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Shannon - 09-20-2012

(07-20-2012, 05:00 PM)redragon Wrote: Hi Shannon, can you share if exosubs has already worked for you? How much energy do you borrow from the user?

I have used exosubliminals with success, yes. Energy being used depends on the goal of the sub. It ranges from 100% in the case of a pure exosubliminal (such as will be the case with the "Find A Cure For Cancer" program) or as little as 5 or 10% in the case of a program with several concurrent manifestation threads.

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Shannon - 09-20-2012

(09-19-2012, 07:21 PM)Lkawakita Wrote: Hey Shannon.
I'm thinking something here.

What if we use the exo-subliminals to draw power from it users and send it to a group formed by them to achieve some goal, like win the lottery.

The idea would be that everyone will be sending the energy to the image of the group, like a name or logo. And that name/logo represents the members, so it will basically focus the energy of the users to a single intent and that focus is then redirected to it's members wich will help each one achieve the goal.
The energy with the intent is focused at a single point and the attachment of the members with the group automatically makes the member part of that point focused.

I know little about script, but I believe it could be something like this:
"I am a member of group A, reaping all the benefits of it"
"Group A is a group where everyone wins the lottery"

Of course I don't expect that to be the actual script, it's only to give you an idea about it.

So, what you think? Doable?

Indubitably. Smile

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Lkawakita - 09-21-2012

Hey Shannon.
How can I talk privately with you? I'm working at a project based in a similar concept. And your expertise would be of a major help.

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Shannon - 09-21-2012

Talking with me privately isn't something I make easy for people to do because if it was, I would never get any work done. There aren't enough hours in a day for me as it is. So unless you're hiring me as a consultant, are you sure we can't discuss it here?

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Lkawakita - 09-21-2012

Ok.

I'm working with a group to use the power of the collective to manifest something at every member life through affirmation. The principle is the one I asked you about. Focusing the intent at a group, where everyone as part of the group receives the focused intent.

So, it would be like an "exo-affirmation". What I wanted to ask is how the exo-subs worked for you, and also if you were interested in being part of this project as a way to help your research with the exo-stuff.

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Shannon - 09-22-2012

Exo-subliminals work just fine. I don't particularly need to or have time to do research in this direction anymore. You might be interested in ordering a custom build next time I am accepting custom orders. A custom exo-subliminal could be just what you want.

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - THolt - 02-15-2013

What are your recent discoveries into exosubliminals? Could one be made for the economy( U.S economy) or other political issues

RE: What the heck is an exo-subliminal? - Shannon - 02-15-2013

I have been finding that properly made, exosubliminals can be very effective. It's just a matter of priorities...