Subliminal Talk
RD's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RD's Journal (/Thread-RD-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: RD's Journal - redragon - 01-12-2013

Day 8

I am still continuously feel calm and relaxed. I have some realizations of what I did wrong in the past. The realized the things that I did in the past seem very immature and that I need to change it. I feel better and good about myself and my confidence increased. I have an urge to become more social. The changes are very subtle and if I did not consciously look for it, it will feel natural as if there's no sub involved. So far so good, I feel that this sub will do great changes for me.

Some observations:
The drain on stage 1 seems to be felt after a few listening to the sub- a few hours after, unlike US or LM where you will feel the drain while listening.

I discovered that when using the silent track I have to be at least 1-1.5 meters away from the speakers for them to be effective. I could not sleep more than that distance as I seem not to be affected by he sub if I did. Following the instructions on the pdf file, play the masked first then set the volume to where I could clearly hear the subs and then play the ultrasonic and then lessen the volume a bit/10%, by following this I could not increase the volume for me to hear the ultrasonics at a greater distance and still be safe when I or someone comes near the speakers.

I feel a tingling sensation more like air passing thru my ear canal when I play Ultrasonics so I believe and know that they work. My brain feels tired, more like me having to think for hours and hours, after waking up using the silent track.

RE: RD's Journal - redragon - 01-13-2013

Day 9
I must say I am very much impressed on what AM is doing to help me. The sub destroyed a lot of limiting beliefs and right now my confidence is "GOD LIKE" Smile, probably the highest I have been yet. It has totally transformed my vibration into a much much higher level. I feel that I can do whatever I choose to be and that my goals are more attainable. My neediness is greatly lessened. The instructions do not lie, this is a very very powerful sub. Big Grin

RE: RD's Journal - Shannon - 01-13-2013

(01-12-2013, 05:47 PM)redragon Wrote: Day 8

I discovered that when using the silent track I have to be at least 1-1.5 meters away from the speakers for them to be effective. I could not sleep more than that distance as I seem not to be affected by he sub if I did. Following the instructions on the pdf file, play the masked first then set the volume to where I could clearly hear the subs and then play the ultrasonic and then lessen the volume a bit/10%, by following this I could not increase the volume for me to hear the ultrasonics at a greater distance and still be safe when I or someone comes near the speakers.

I feel a tingling sensation more like air passing thru my ear canal when I play Ultrasonics so I believe and know that they work. My brain feels tired, more like me having to think for hours and hours, after waking up using the silent track.

I would bet money this is a placebo effect. The difference in volume is almost negligible and the effect of the subs will not decrease. I think what you're doing here is still seeking some sort of physical sensation you can consciously sense to "know it's working". This is not uncommon for people to do in the beginning of using ultrasonics. The conscious mind wants to be included... and since we focus so heavily on it for everything we perceive, we feel lost and blind when we rely purely on the subconscious. It takes a while to just relax and let go.

Trust me. You'll get the results as long as you're within the range of sound. To know how loud your subconscious is hearing it, play the trickling stream track and listen from various places in the room.

RE: RD's Journal - redragon - 01-13-2013

(01-13-2013, 09:22 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-12-2013, 05:47 PM)redragon Wrote: Day 8

I would bet money this is a placebo effect. The difference in volume is almost negligible and the effect of the subs will not decrease. I think what you're doing here is still seeking some sort of physical sensation you can consciously sense to "know it's working". This is not uncommon for people to do in the beginning of using ultrasonics. The conscious mind wants to be included... and since we focus so heavily on it for everything we perceive, we feel lost and blind when we rely purely on the subconscious. It takes a while to just relax and let go.

Trust me. You'll get the results as long as you're within the range of sound. To know how loud your subconscious is hearing it, play the trickling stream track and listen from various places in the room.

Understood Shannon. Thanks!

RE: RD's Journal - redragon - 02-06-2013

End of Stage 1:

I now walk slower than my usual. I did got some irritations but it was controllable. The stage 1 sub took care of my emotional health. Some negative issues I had, I believe I no longer suffer from. Aside from this. no huge, tangible change yet. I do think that the sub helped me a lot in taking care of my big issues though. I also find myself continuously wanting/thinking of quitting and getting back to a single stage sub. It seems that this is resistance from my subconscious and also my desire to not wait anymore for the change, but i know and will just have to continue and finish to the end. Now starting stage 2.