Subliminal Talk
33 Levels Deep - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: 33 Levels Deep (/Thread-33-Levels-Deep)

33 Levels Deep - ncbeareatingman - 07-17-2012

This awareness of 33 levels Deep in the subconsious I still believe is an incredible awareness and explains to me a lot of why certain technologies only go 'so far' then stop or one winds up repeating the 'same ole stuff' over again and again... lemme know what chew think. I think that Shannon's work goes very deep and this is WHY Im sooo impressed with this Young Man and his spiritual knowledge and mental and physical knowledge as well...here's the article

This is the article from lighthealing if interested you can always google 'lighthealing'

33 Levels Deep! (Phyllis explains)

I made a significant discovery in 1989 which not only saved my life, but enabled me to expand and understand the true depth of my work. Out of my ambitious and impulsive attempt to clear all my programming about death being inevitable at the end of life, I created a major colon problem. In attempting so much clearing at once, it was as if my body was saying to me, "What? Are you kidding?... I can't let go of all of that!"... and my colon shut down. [I have since learned to do such clearing slowly, over time!]

I was down and could hardly move for six weeks, with my colon refusing to work, and the pain terrific. My friends wanted to take me to the hospital, but I was stubborn. "I got myself into this, so I'm going to get myself out of this!" was my cry.

One morning at 3 AM, as I slept, stabbing pains began piercing my colon. I rolled over in anguish, clutching my side, horrified by the pain. I tried everything I knew to make the pain subside. I tried clearing the programming creating it. I tried breathing into it. I talked to it; I let go of the fear.... Everything!!! But the pain continued with all intensity for nearly an hour. Then suddenly I heard a voice: "There are 33 levels to the subconscious mind. You need to figure out which level the pain is stuck on." My ears perked up - a way out!

I immediately tuned in and asked which level the pain was stuck on, and used the information I received to clear the problem and heal myself. I continued clearing my programming using the new information about the 33 levels, and within 20 minutes, the pain had diminished significantly. I continued to work on myself for the next three days and was able to clear myself all 33 levels deep and heal my colon completely.

I then was given the information that most healing methodologies available today can only help people clear themselves down to levels 3 or 4. Some can touch level 6 or 7 to a degree. My teacher's work had been able to go 10 levels deep, and on my own, I had managed to clear 21 levels deep. And now, because of the necessity of pulling myself out of this major crisis, I was able to clear 33 levels deep. This was very exciting indeed! Obviously, being able to clear to the depths of the subconscious mind is vital to achieve a more permanent and effective healing, and I'm now able to do this for all my clients.

RE: 33 Levels Deep - DrDestiny - 01-04-2013

(07-17-2012, 05:57 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: This awareness of 33 levels Deep in the subconsious I still believe is an incredible awareness and explains to me a lot of why certain technologies only go 'so far' then stop or one winds up repeating the 'same ole stuff' over again and again... lemme know what chew think. I think that Shannon's work goes very deep and this is WHY Im sooo impressed with this Young Man and his spiritual knowledge and mental and physical knowledge as well...here's the article

This is the article from lighthealing if interested you can always google 'lighthealing'

33 Levels Deep! (Phyllis explains)

I made a significant discovery in 1989 which not only saved my life, but enabled me to expand and understand the true depth of my work. Out of my ambitious and impulsive attempt to clear all my programming about death being inevitable at the end of life, I created a major colon problem. In attempting so much clearing at once, it was as if my body was saying to me, "What? Are you kidding?... I can't let go of all of that!"... and my colon shut down. [I have since learned to do such clearing slowly, over time!]

I was down and could hardly move for six weeks, with my colon refusing to work, and the pain terrific. My friends wanted to take me to the hospital, but I was stubborn. "I got myself into this, so I'm going to get myself out of this!" was my cry.

One morning at 3 AM, as I slept, stabbing pains began piercing my colon. I rolled over in anguish, clutching my side, horrified by the pain. I tried everything I knew to make the pain subside. I tried clearing the programming creating it. I tried breathing into it. I talked to it; I let go of the fear.... Everything!!! But the pain continued with all intensity for nearly an hour. Then suddenly I heard a voice: "There are 33 levels to the subconscious mind. You need to figure out which level the pain is stuck on." My ears perked up - a way out!

I immediately tuned in and asked which level the pain was stuck on, and used the information I received to clear the problem and heal myself. I continued clearing my programming using the new information about the 33 levels, and within 20 minutes, the pain had diminished significantly. I continued to work on myself for the next three days and was able to clear myself all 33 levels deep and heal my colon completely.

I then was given the information that most healing methodologies available today can only help people clear themselves down to levels 3 or 4. Some can touch level 6 or 7 to a degree. My teacher's work had been able to go 10 levels deep, and on my own, I had managed to clear 21 levels deep. And now, because of the necessity of pulling myself out of this major crisis, I was able to clear 33 levels deep. This was very exciting indeed! Obviously, being able to clear to the depths of the subconscious mind is vital to achieve a more permanent and effective healing, and I'm now able to do this for all my clients.

This was very inspiritational nc . Keep em coming . Don't think that no one reads your posts I really enjoyed this. Thanks maybe you could say a little more about the 33 levels?