Subliminal Talk
The Train that Could - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Train that Could (/Thread-The-Train-that-Could)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 07-20-2010

Just to clear up Wildflower's misunderstanding above... Smile

When you purchase a six stage set, you get the next year's version at 50% off, and or the following year's version for 25% off. After that, you pay full price.

For instance, if someone had the 2008 Alpha set, and they then purchased the 2009 version, they would pay 50% of the full price. If they skipped 2009 and got 2010, they would pay 75% of the full price. And if they skipped 2009 and 2010 and bought 2011, they would pay full price again. It pays to stay current.

RE: The Train that Could - Ryan - 07-20-2010

Are you planning to release a 2011 Woman Magnet set? If so, when do you usually release these? I assume it's a good idea to do the set several times and not just once. So what do you recommend as far as going through the 6 stages a second time. Do you typically do each stage for the 32 days or less, or do you use a specific stage for a certain amount of time?

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 07-20-2010

(07-20-2010, 05:18 AM)Ryan Wrote: Are you planning to release a 2011 Woman Magnet set? If so, when do you usually release these? I assume it's a good idea to do the set several times and not just once. So what do you recommend as far as going through the 6 stages a second time. Do you typically do each stage for the 32 days or less, or do you use a specific stage for a certain amount of time?

Yes, there will definitely be a 2011 woman magnet set.

I usually try to release in mid to late December. It doesn't always work out, but I try.

Best results come from using the set two or three times, over the course of a year or three, because of certain quirks in how the subconscious works. You certainly don't have to buy the newer versions, but doing so will allow you to take advantage of new techniques, new optimizations, new ideas and tweaks and additions.

I recommend using the 6 Stage Set, take 6-12 months off doing something else, and then repeat this cycle 1-2 more times for maximum results. It's kind of like charging a rechargeable battery: the main charge gets most of it. Then you do the top-off charge; then you do the trickle charge. In the end, you have a perfectly charged battery that stays charged and lasts a long time.

I usually use each stage for 32 days, because that's how I designed them. When I suggest 32 days per stage, it's not a guess. I put a lot of consideration into how these are going to be used, and responded to, and when and how and why each stage does what it does, and for how long it needs to be used to be effective.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-23-2010

K-Train pulling in for yet another progress report. Cool

So I'm still juggling BIABW, AOS, and Luck Magnifier. What's interesting is that Luck Magnifier is working EXTREMELY fast. Once again, money has been my main focus for the past few weeks and coincidentally my job has been giving me more hours which of course equals more money. Big Grin

Another thing I've started to notice is that my boss has been acting...strange. She's very nice (most of the time Wink but lately she's been a lot more warm towards me. Being very lenient with stuff I do, and today she came out and started telling me very personal stuff. She then asks me what kind of qualities I look for in women, and when I mentioned I like smart girls she then asked "do you think I'm smart?" It was odd.

Also, my body has steadily improved these last few weeks despite not being on a steady workout plan. The cuts on my abs seem deeper and I also look a lot more muscular. It's hard finding time to get out though, but hopefully when school starts that will improve.

RE: The Train that Could - Ryan - 07-23-2010

(07-23-2010, 11:46 AM)K-Train Wrote: Another thing I've started to notice is that my boss has been acting...strange. She's very nice (most of the time Wink but lately she's been a lot more warm towards me. Being very lenient with stuff I do, and today she came out and started telling me very personal stuff. She then asks me what kind of qualities I look for in women, and when I mentioned I like smart girls she then asked "do you think I'm smart?" It was odd.

Ask her out Wink

RE: The Train that Could - WildFlower - 07-23-2010

(07-23-2010, 11:49 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 11:46 AM)K-Train Wrote: Another thing I've started to notice is that my boss has been acting...strange. She's very nice (most of the time Wink but lately she's been a lot more warm towards me. Being very lenient with stuff I do, and today she came out and started telling me very personal stuff. She then asks me what kind of qualities I look for in women, and when I mentioned I like smart girls she then asked "do you think I'm smart?" It was odd.

Ask her out Wink

Yeah, that is blatant 'qualifying' on her part.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-23-2010

(07-23-2010, 12:35 PM)WildFlower Wrote: Yeah, that is blatant 'qualifying' on her part.

Lol, that's what I was thinking too Tongue. Problem is she has a fiance (I've seen the ring) and plus I really would like to keep things where they are between us. I must say I was shocked when she asked me that, but I answered as if she had asked if 2+2=4.

I also had a bit of rough time with a girl I'd been talking to for the past few weeks. She's literally been head over heels for me and has pretty much given me the green light to f#ck but she also wants comittment, and with her history (and her present behavoir) I was unwilling to commit. I had to literally tell her I didn't love her but I did tell her she was more than welcome to stay in contact with me. I did not want to lead her on any further, and waste her time. My reasoning was that I should be honest now and prevent future heartbreak down the road which would have been 10x worse.

It's hard sometimes. I remember Shannon discussing that Scorpios (in their unevolved form) will do anything for sex and even use people. I'm trying to prevent myself from falling into that stereotype, which some of my friends have slipped into but it's hard.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 07-26-2010

Saturday and Sunday I went through a LOT of negative crap. I did do my best to fight it off and decided to just go out to eat with my family to avoid being trapped at home.

Today, after having crazy dreams last night, I feel much better. I notice my eyes seem to have the squint again and I've been having strong sexual urges all day today. It feels like all I want to do is F@CK.

I'm also seeing more and more signs of BIABW working. I went out to the mall to do some shopping and I swear there at LEAST 3-4 girls that were 8's on up. Unfortunately, I had some approach anxiety creep in so nothing much else to report from this experience.

After this month is up I'm going to probably drop AOS and Luck Magnifier and replace them with Overcome Approach Anxiety and the Improve your Grade subliminal (for school purposes Smile).

I'm going to also see if I can find some good books to read to aid my subs.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 08-07-2010

I'm now on my 3rd month into AOS and my 2nd into BIABW. I'm also using the Manifestors to aid me as well. Lately, I'm noticing I'm much more willing to go out and interact with people. I'm noticing eye contact here and there, but I'm really just enjoying the fact that I can start seeing these subs effect me more.I do believe though, that for me it would definitely be in my best interest to use maybe 2 subliminals at a time because more than 2 is harder to juggle.

I'm also now using pheros to compliment my sub usage and for the most part I'd say it's been working out great. Yesterday in particular I noticed how completely at ease and flirty I was around women. My mom even commented saying it's funny watching girls get all smiley when I talk to them...Tongue

I'm also still watching my good friend Ryan's journal closely because right now I'm contemplating buying either Woman Magnet or the Alpha Set for this semester going into to next year.

RE: The Train that Could - Andrew - 08-07-2010

(08-07-2010, 08:54 AM)K-Train Wrote: I'm now on my 3rd month into AOS and my 2nd into BIABW. I'm also using the Manifestors to aid me as well. Lately, I'm noticing I'm much more willing to go out and interact with people. I'm noticing eye contact here and there, but I'm really just enjoying the fact that I can start seeing these subs effect me more.I do believe though, that for me it would definitely be in my best interest to use maybe 2 subliminals at a time because more than 2 is harder to juggle.

Hi K-Train!

I can only handle 2 at a time myself, as I like to focus. Subs for me have always been about helping me facilitate change I'm already trying to make, not relying on them to change me without doing anything. So more than 2 and I can't keep up! You said you were using Manifestors, can I see what you've come up with? (post them in discussion area or mail them?) Thanks! I'm sending out v0.2 tomorrow night and want to collect remaining feedback for final changes.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 08-07-2010

Sure no problem subadmin! I'll just hop on over to the discussion section section. Cool

RE: The Train that Could - Ryan - 08-08-2010

@K-Train, that's exciting your looking into the 6 stage subs. Honestly, in my opinion, if you need a confidence booster, do Alpha Male first. It's been so much easier for me adding in ASC and even though it hasn't fully finished affecting me yet, confidence is really important and unfortunately Woman Magnet doesn't help much with that. After reading WildFlower's journals, Alpha Male really sets you up great for Woman Magnet. If you want to do both and you're patient enough I'd say go with Alpha Male, first. If you're not going to do both, go with whichever your goals are. Just my two cents... I'm sure Wild could give you some further advice.

RE: The Train that Could - WildFlower - 08-08-2010

Yeah, I'm echoing Ryan's advice here. It doesn't really come down to a matter of preference, but rather a matter of priority. The Alpha set, as Shannon said, is all about 'healing a man'. And take that as a testament for a man who would have scorned at the notion of needing to 'be healed' before using the Alpha set.

I am currently 18 days into Women Magnet, and it's already effecting quicker and more prominently than I think any other sub has other than the exception of 'socializing is just a fun game'. 18 days is nothing for a 6 month set though so I know the effects will just continue and continue. The Women Magnet set is pretty special, but still I recommend the Alpha set first.

The reason I recommend it first is because it will help you personally in some many different - yet overlapping - areas. Internally and externally. Confidence, self esteem, intellect - all of these traits and qualities have their fingers in 'more than one pie' so to speak. By that I mean, self esteem for example, is going to benefit you in all of the following areas: your family, your friends, your career, your relationship(s) but most importantly it's going to effect you internally. That is where you will see the most benefit: internally. Everything external falls effortlessly into place once the internal is taken care of.

I can imagine what a hard decision it is picking which set to use first, and I'm only glad that I didn't have to make that decision when I bought the Alpha set (Women Magnet didn't exist back then) in all honesty I'm sure I would've picked Women Magnet but I'm now genuinely glad I did the Alpha set first. Which ever set you choose you are going to see really, positive, long-term effects though so in that sense you can't go wrong.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 08-09-2010

Thanks for the advice guys. Actually, after what's been going on lately in my life I definitely think the Alpha Set is what I need. I think there are many problems right now that could definitely be solved with the Alpha set namely self-confidence because I could definitely use a boost in that.

I think the main reason I was apprehensive about getting the Alpha Set was the fact that I have several people in my life (friends and family) that I sometimes have conflict with so I avoided the Alpha Set due to the "jerk syndrome". But now, since the 2010 version is smoother I won't have to worry about that much. However right now I'm tired of having dead-weight people hold me back. Especially those that I know don't have me in their best interest and keep trying to use me.