Subliminal Talk
The Train that Could - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Train that Could (/Thread-The-Train-that-Could)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-15-2010

I'm not really sure how I can top that Blush, but I'd like to just give a report on the Aura of Sexiness sub. I listened to it along with the ASC sub all night on loop and one thing that I noticed very distinctly was...a very obvious, very "Scorpionic", sex drive. It went away after I stopped playing the AOS sub but then when I went to look at myself in the mirror it appeared that my skin had a glow to it. Don't know why.

It's only been 3 days since I started using this thing but I've picked up on some things.

*The increased sex drive mentioned above
*Giddyness, or rather an increase in energy
*Skin glow
*Higher sense of self worth

These are changes I've noticed in MYSELF. I haven't noticed too much from others yet but I probably won't for another 4-5 days though.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-15-2010

I wrote that very late last night, K-Train, so I was actually coming to erase it since it seemed inappropriate for your journal. If you want, I'll do that. I apologize if I hijacked the thread for a bit.

You realize, of course, that typically it takes 2 to 4 [i]weeks[/] for people to see results from "normal" subliminals, right? lol You're talking about days before seeing an effect in yourself, and a week before you expect to see the full results. While I don't disagree, I find it amazing that my research has taken my subs this far.I started off with 2 to 4 weeks for noticing any results also, 5 years ago. Now... hell... it might as well be instant.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-15-2010

(05-15-2010, 08:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: I wrote that very late last night, K-Train, so I was actually coming to erase it since it seemed inappropriate for your journal. If you want, I'll do that. I apologize if I hijacked the thread for a bit.

You realize, of course, that typically it takes 2 to 4 weeks[/] for people to see results from "normal" subliminals, right? lol You're talking about days before seeing an effect in yourself, and a week before you expect to see the full results. While I don't disagree, I find it amazing that my research has taken my subs this far.I started off with 2 to 4 weeks for noticing any results also, 5 years ago. Now... hell... it might as well be instant.

I thought about that. I'm not sure [i]why I'm experiencing these self effects so fast. In all honesty, I actually thought maybe it was just "one of those days" where I'm just horny for no reason but this is the second time this happened while using the subs. If it happens a third time then it's pretty much official.Smile

Hopefully today I'll be able to squeeze in more exposure time from the AOS sub because I'm trying to get my mind acclimated to the "carpet bomb" approach.Cool

Also I think one thing that does factor into these subs is whether or not the person's mind is in a "favorable" position to recieve the message. For instance, before I started using the self-confidence sub I was already making an effort to increase my self-confidence, so when it was exposed to the ASC sub it recieved it more readily because it was already trying to go in that direction.

Now for the AOS sub, that I'm not sure about. Maybe it's because I'm going over the recommended 8 hour usage or maybe my subconsious is ultra receptive. I don't know.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-16-2010

Whether a person's mind is receptive is only part of what makes it work. It also depends heavily on two other factors: what other programming is already present, and how strong willed/stubborn the person is. For the rest, it's just a matter of sufficient exposure.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-17-2010

I wanted to drop by and give an update on my progress. I think I may have slowed down the process a bit because I think I might have been playing the subliminal at too low a volume (I use my Blu-Ray player to play the subs). Anyway, I still notice the heightened libido, but now I'm not really sure what sort of signs I should be looking for with the AOS sub.

So far, I haven't noticed anything really noteworthy from women lately, other than the fact that I got a DIHL from a woman at school but that could have been one of the pheros I was wearing.

Tomorrow marks my 7th day on the Aura of Sexiness sub so from now on I'll try to play the AOS sub all through the night and play the Confidence sub for an hour a day. I feel the self-effects so I know the aura must be somewhere.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-17-2010

Play the AOS at the same level you would play anything audible.

Also remember that seven days is one week. Most effects from subliminals take at least a week to become noticeable, and frequently require 2 to 4.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-18-2010

(05-17-2010, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Play the AOS at the same level you would play anything audible.

Also remember that seven days is one week. Most effects from subliminals take at least a week to become noticeable, and frequently require 2 to 4.

Yes, I think that once I started noticing self-effects I thought "well, shouldn't be long now" but I got ahead of myself a bit. I'm patient though, and I know what this sub is capable of so if waiting another week or 2 is required to see the effects it's fine by me.

One thing I can say lately is that I notice that I'm not affected by negativity as much. My friends sometimes tell me stuff that normally would worry me or have me in panic mode but now I laugh it off and continue doing my own thing. I remember reading in the AOS sript that there is a line that says "I disconnect from all negativity from others" and I think that part is really sinking in.

Hopefully by next month this sub will have completely sunk in and then I think I'll go on to BIABW sub which should go nicely with the AOS and ASC subs.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-18-2010

I think shortly I am going to have to set up a dictionary of acronyms! lol

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-18-2010

(05-18-2010, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think shortly I am going to have to set up a dictionary of acronyms! lol

Haha!!Big Grin You might have to, because it gets tedious repeatedly writing out "Aura of Sexiness" 3 or 4 times in a row.

Speaking of Aura of Sexiness I did experience a euphoric effect today from it after listening to it all night (8 hours). I don't want to write them down just yet, because they might have just been a one time phenomenon but I'm hoping it's a sign that good things are down the road.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-23-2010

Day 10

A few days ago I decided to go phero-free for a few days so I could get a better gauge of how well the AOS sub is working for me. Thursday was a pretty good day of class, I can't say I noticed anything out of the ordinary but I just remember that it was a good day.

Friday I went out to eat and didn't notice much but what I do remeber was the girl that ran the register (7.5/10) was being a little overly nice, which you might say is nothing since it's her job to work there, but most female waitresses don't give their customers doe eyes. I went up to her later just to chit-chat and test my theory and sure enough, I ask her one question and she starts going on and on. Giving me her complete schedule, when she gets off, you name it.

Other than that, I have felt the self-effects sticking around like increased libido, feeling of relaxation, etc, but not too much female attetion. I'll be entering week two in 2 days so hopefully things start to pick up...Blush

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-23-2010

You do know what telling you what her schedule is means, right? lol

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: You do know what telling you what her schedule is means, right? lol

ROFL, yeah I picked up on that Cool but unfortunately she had to seat another party and I had to leave.:@

No sweat though, within the next month I should have plenty more opportunities like that.Big Grin

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-26-2010

Oh that's good to know! Thanks for clearing that up Shannon. Smile

Also, for those following, today I definitely noticed the effects of the AOS subliminal sink in a bit. I went mone-less but I still felt very relaxed and "alpha". I've noticed gradually over the past month that my social anxiety has started rapidly evaporating and I no longer feel uncomfortable or "down".

I still haven't experienced anything truely amazing but I have noticed that my voice has started changing. It has a sexy tone to it and I remember today I noticed that as I talked to this girl beside me she basically laughed at some of my less-amusing jokes and she also gave me that "look". Can't really explain.

Today or tomorrow I plan on ordering Become Irresitibly Attractive to Beautiful Women but I think I'll have it customized just to see if having my name embeded will produce faster results. And of course, I want to see how this two subliminals will stack together.Cool

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-27-2010

The whole rebirth thing makes sense. Many times I've had to "reinvent" myself or I went through some bad event and pushed on which caused me to change. I can say that each time it's happened, I've generally evolved into a better person which has helped me curb some of my former bad habits.

I realize it's a life journey, but if it was easy then there would be more Silver Eagles.Tongue Remember though Shannon, when that book becomes available be sure to drop the forum boys a nice link so we can check it out.Wink