Subliminal Talk
The Train that Could - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Train that Could (/Thread-The-Train-that-Could)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-08-2010

This journal will help to both give me a place to write down my progress and will also inspire me to stay the course with my experiments here.

I'm not a PUA, but I have incorporated a few of their various beliefs/techniques into my natural game over the past year. I finally started getting the hang of it, and with the assistance of my special "colognes" I was able to repeatedly find myself in a relationship with attractive girls, some who definitely would be considered out of my reach.

But then recently, due to a recent breaking apart between me and a VERY close female, and other life B.S., my confidence...disappeared. My social anxiety came back 10x fold, and I was thinking "damn, I've lost my mojo!":exclamation:

So for the past month, I've began the process of relearning my past techniques, and attempting to regain my old confidence, and help to reduce my approach anxiety . So after a discussion with Shannon I decided to try out the Absolute Confidence subliminal, just to get my feet wet.

Today was the first day I used it, I was only able to listen to about 30 minutes worth before I left but I've actually started to notice a surprising difference in my interactions today. For example, I was more daring, and willing to talk to people today, noticed less negative self talk, and I was flirtier more as well.

Now, I do NOT want to jump to conclusions about the speed of this subliminal, however I will say that there were some events that happened today that certaintly qualified as "noteworthy".

Could this subliminal have worked already? I'm not sure, however I think it's plausible because like I've said, I've been working on improving my confidence on my own for the past month, so maybe this subliminal just added on to what was already there. Who knows.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-08-2010

Welcome, K-Train! It's great to see you here.

I don't mind if you guys mention AD. They're a good company, so feel free if you like. If you want to keep that on the down low, feel free there too.

As for whether that was the subliminal or the placebo effect... I don't know. I do know that Version 3.0 is designed to be pretty much maximum power - as in, any more powerful and your head would explode. (Not really. lol) Try using it on loop mode all night every night through speakers in your bedroom, and see what happens. Smile

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-09-2010

(05-08-2010, 05:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: Welcome, K-Train! It's great to see you here.

I don't mind if you guys mention AD. They're a good company, so feel free if you like. If you want to keep that on the down low, feel free there too.

As for whether that was the subliminal or the placebo effect... I don't know. I do know that Version 3.0 is designed to be pretty much maximum power - as in, any more powerful and your head would explode. (Not really. lol) Try using it on loop mode all night every night through speakers in your bedroom, and see what happens. Smile

Haha, I'm happy to be here Shannon. I've listened to this sub throughout the night and also listened to it while I was doing my homework and found it kept me on track. Smile

I've noticed some subtle effects in my behavoir. Like today I found myself thinking about how a lot of my friends aren't around like they used to but I didn't get sad like I normally did and just shook it off.
Also, I used A314 today (MX347) and I definitely liked the way I felt today. More calm, assertive yet caring, and also I didn't feel much social awkwardness. Again, could be placebo, but I'm very open minded to the possibilites and think that I should have a full assertion during this week.

Also, thanks to the SubAdmin for giving me my 15 dollar gift certificate!Big Grin So now I'm faced with a hard descision.Currently I'm contemplating on getting one of the Attraction Subliminals to help as an aid to self confidence because I'll just be honest, having more women gawk over me is HUGE confidence boost.

Any opinions?

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-10-2010

Today I'm still feeling confident however I've noticed something. I'm happy. All day. That's how it's been for me. This is how I remember feeling almost everyday BEFORE things started going wrong. I should also note that I listen to this subliminal for about 2 or 3 extra hours normally. Not sure how this helps, but it does seem to work.

Another thing I did today was wear some A314 and some Instant Shine (mood booster) and even though I washed them off before I went to work I still felt quite relaxed and cheerful.

Speaking of work, I had to do something new today. I had to change the price on the gas sign. Now, what this requires is that I have to grab a stool, and climb up and change the uppermost price tag. No, it's not 30 feet in the air, but if you fall, it will hurt.Wink This was something new, and normally I hate being out by the road because I feel like people are watching me but today I just brushed it off like nothing.

I also did some deep thinking today, and started thinking about some of my past relationships and why they didn't work out. Normally, this is a KILLER for me, and I usually feel like shit afterward but I actually acknowledged that I could have done better and will correct it later. That was that. No feelings of guilt, no sense of anxiety. Nothing. And I actually started LAUGHING again.

Looking back on this day I think that using A314 and Instant Shine in conjuction with this subliminal is helping me make substantial progress. I know this subliminal isn't meant for getting over past relationships, or overcoming social anxiety, but it seems that this sub is actually helping me in those areas (along with pheros).

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-10-2010

Confidence affects us in many unexpected ways. Smile I was surprised at how much it affected in my life.

As for opinions on the attraction subs... what are you wanting to accomplish? I'm not sure I really understand that part.

RE: The Train that Could - K-Train - 05-10-2010

(05-10-2010, 06:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: Confidence affects us in many unexpected ways. Smile I was surprised at how much it affected in my life.

As for opinions on the attraction subs... what are you wanting to accomplish? I'm not sure I really understand that part.

My main goal is essentially make myself more attractive to women in general and be able to find another hot GF. The thing is, most of the attraction subs seem the same.

For instance, Aura of Sexiness makes you attractive to women but so does Become Irresitable To Women. Woman Magnet is essentially the same thing as the other two from what I've read, and just seems to be more expensive.

The others such as Attract Your Perfect Big Breasted Lover, also seem to be able to attract all women in general. So basically, I'm kinda confused about the differences.Blush

PS: Shannon, is something wrong with the website? I can't seem to get into the subliminal website. I can only get into the forum.

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-10-2010

The difference between the programs is in what they do and how they work. (And in how much work they require for me to build, and how intricate and advanced they are.)

Develop an Aura of Sexiness is designed to generate a literal aura of energy that you project around yourself which has the effect of causing those people you are interested in who encounter it to find you sexy. It also simultaneously affects your self image, body language, attitude and how you feel about yourself.

Become Irresistible to Beautiful Women is designed to use different methods and techniques to achieve it's goals. Instead of generating a specific aura, it's designed to change self image, body language and attitude, but also to use manifestation methods, which cause you to become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women. Similar, but different specifics and different technologies. BIABW is a much more "all around" program.

Woman magnet does a lot more than that, and represents a lot more scripting and a lot more technological sophistication (longer scripts require more advanced methods to be effective) and more intricate and difficult work to create. It's intended to be used for at least 6 months, is considered a major subliminal program, and is designed and intended to have a major life-changing effect and result which is very long term or permanent. It's not six stages because I thought that would be cute. It's not $124.95 a copy because that seemed like a good number. It represents a hell of a lot of time, research effort, intricacy, power, work, experience, skill, technology and testing that quite simply isn't available anywhere else (and probably never will be, in many cases). These six stage sets represents the absolute state of the art in high end subliminals and subliminal technology. They're all based on new subliminal techniques and technologies that I literally had to invent in order to be able to put the Alpha set together and keep improving it.

The programs to attract your perfect lover/etc. are not attracting all women in general; they're focused on the perfect specific woman for you specifically in the description class.

As for accessing the site, we're still working out a few kinks from the server transfer. I can access the site, but there seem to be some database issues left to fix. I have alerted Andrew.
Hope that helps make sense of a few things.

RE: The Train that Could - SirYuri - 05-11-2010

This should be a sticky. Its a good guideline for a lot of people.

RE: The Train that Could - Clamshell - 05-11-2010

(05-10-2010, 10:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: The difference between the programs is in what they do and how they work. (And in how much work they require for me to build, and how intricate and advanced they are.)

Develop an Aura of Sexiness is designed to generate a literal aura of energy that you project around yourself which has the effect of causing those people you are interested in who encounter it to find you sexy. It also simultaneously affects your self image, body language, attitude and how you feel about yourself.

Become Irresistible to Beautiful Women is designed to use different methods and techniques to achieve it's goals. Instead of generating a specific aura, it's designed to change self image, body language and attitude, but also to use manifestation methods, which cause you to become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women. Similar, but different specifics and different technologies. BIABW is a much more "all around" program.

Woman magnet does a lot more than that, and represents a lot more scripting and a lot more technological sophistication (longer scripts require more advanced methods to be effective) and more intricate and difficult work to create. It's intended to be used for at least 6 months, and is considered a major subliminal program, and it is designed and intended to have a major life-changing effect and result which is very long term or permanent. It's not six stages because I thought that would be cute. It's not $124.95 a copy because that seemed like a good number. It represents a hell of a lot of time, research effort, intricacy, power, work, experience, skill, technology and testing that quite simply isn't available anywhere else (and probably never will be, in many cases). These six stage sets represents the absolute state of the art in high end subliminals and subliminal technology. They're all based on new subliminal techniques and technologies that I literally had to invent in order to be able to put the Alpha set together and keep improving it.

The programs to attract your perfect lover/etc. are not attracting all women in general; they're focused on the perfect specific woman for you specifically in the description class.

What would be the result of using Attract Beautiful Women together with Aura of Sexiness and Woman Magnet?

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-11-2010

The results should be death by female overload. lol I don't know - nobody ever tried those three together. But given the results each one gets by itself, I'd say it's probably not that far off the mark.

(05-11-2010, 09:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: The results should be death by female overload. lol I don't know - nobody ever tried those three together. But given the results each one gets by itself, I'd say it's probably not that far off the mark.

Now that would be an interesting combo! Add in the Enhance Your Libido sub and...Wink

RE: The Train that Could - Shannon - 05-11-2010

Well... there is an "Increase Your Sex Drive" program... but those four together would surely take at LEAST six to eight months to finish making come about all at once...

It's the results that matter.

RE: The Train that Could - WildFlower - 05-11-2010

Hi K-train,

I've used both Develop an Aura of Sexiness and Become Irresistible to Beautiful Women. For me personally, Develop and Aura of Sexiness works best. Shannon's right, it really does project a sexy vibe. I'm using it along with the Alpha set at the moment and it's just these past few days kicked in fully again. I'm fully radiating seductiveness again lol. It really is an outward projection though, so other people may notice it before you notice it yourself.

I can understand your sceptical side, but the beauty of Subs is that you don't have to invest a lot of energy into using them. Just pressing play before going to bed is all it takes. You seem to have a very firm benchmark as to where you are right now. So I'm sure if you pick a sub and stick to it for a few months you'll be able to notice a fair difference between where you are currently and where you'll be then.