Subliminal Talk
Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone (/Thread-Using-Subliminals-On-A-Cell-Phone)

Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - Shannon - 06-22-2012

I have recently realized that a lot of people are using the subliminals in a way I did not expect, which is, they are trying to use it through their cell phone's built in speakers.

This does not work unless your cell phone has stereo capable speakers, and even then, it's not a good idea. Here's why.

The majority of my subliminals use a method called Stereo-Spatial Effects (SSE) which is intended to cause both brain hemispheres to work together to decode the subliminal audio and make sense of it. The end result, as it turns out, is a greater than 100% response because of the effect of the resultant hemispheric synergy.

When you use a subliminal that uses SSE technology and play it through a mono speaker, which nearly all cell phone speakers are, you are only playing one of the two stereo channels. This kills the SSE.

The result is that you are now hearing bits and pieces of the subliminal script, and while you can and will still get results, the impact is about 45% of what it would be if you were using both channels through a stereo speaker or headphones.

The only programs that do not use SSE are those that are Type A (the PSE Version 2.0 programs with script which are Type A/B hybrids do not, but that will change when Version 3.0 is released) and those programs that are designed specifically for one gender only, and therefore only use one gender of voice. Those programs use a different method to take the place of SSE, which makes them usable on mono speakers at full effect.

This means you can use PSE on cell phones, and programs like Alpha Male, Alpha Female, and other gender specific programs.

However.

That said... why would you ever use anything but PSE on a cell phone without headphones anyway? You don't want to affect everyone around you, you want to affect yourself only.

RE: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - ssh - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 07:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have recently realized that a lot of people are using the subliminals in a way I did not expect, which is, they are trying to use it through their cell phone's built in speakers.

This does not work unless your cell phone has stereo capable speakers, and even then, it's not a good idea. Here's why.

The majority of my subliminals use a method called Stereo-Spatial Effects (SSE) which is intended to cause both brain hemispheres to work together to decode the subliminal audio and make sense of it. The end result, as it turns out, is a greater than 100% response because of the effect of the resultant hemispheric synergy.

When you use a subliminal that uses SSE technology and play it through a mono speaker, which nearly all cell phone speakers are, you are only playing one of the two stereo channels. This kills the SSE.

The result is that you are now hearing bits and pieces of the subliminal script, and while you can and will still get results, the impact is about 45% of what it would be if you were using both channels through a stereo speaker or headphones.

The only programs that do not use SSE are those that are Type A (the PSE Version 2.0 programs with script which are Type A/B hybrids do not, but that will change when Version 3.0 is released) and those programs that are designed specifically for one gender only, and therefore only use one gender of voice. Those programs use a different method to take the place of SSE, which makes them usable on mono speakers at full effect.

This means you can use PSE on cell phones, and programs like Alpha Male, Alpha Female, and other gender specific programs.

However.

That said... why would you ever use anything but PSE on a cell phone without headphones anyway? You don't want to affect everyone around you, you want to affect yourself only.

Yes, I agree that it is not a good idea to use any program and affect everyone around us, specially the program (experimental) I will be using as I will not know what I will be using.

I just raised this to make it clear before I make use of the program in this manner. So thanks to you, I was just wondering on using the program during day time without headphones/earphones as it will be difficult for me to do so. And also I cannot stick to one place and listen to any stereo speakers all day long which may again affect the people around me. I will have to utilize the day time, do you have any clue/idea how could this be achieved without headphones/earphones.

As far as ASC is concerned I used it using stereo capable MP3 player with earphones all night long each night for more than 32 days. It is just recently that I tried playing it on cell phone during day to test the possibility of using cell phones for playing the experimental program that I will receive from you.

RE: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - Donjuan - 06-23-2012

Hey Shannon, I am from India (forgive my grammar if i am wrong)
I am currently on stage 5 of Alphamale 2011 and I was using this all in my cellphone.
I am not going to be using cellphone again, as far I see Mp3 players maximum frequency range is 20Hz - 20,000HZ, 40 - 18 000 Hz ,88.1 MHz-107MHz

( MP3 Audio Bit rate: 32 to 320kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 32, 44.1, 48kHz
WMA Audio Bit rate: 32 to 192kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 44.1kHz

I dont understand these specifications above is it good)

and Creative EP-630 headphones has 6Hz~23kHz which is good for headphones.

I am interested in listening to masked tracks as I can listen to it more privately and hope it has more personalized effect than Ultrasonics.

So pls help me choose the frequency for my Mp3 player. I hope this question will help solve the newbies doubts

And for ultrasonics I am aware that it will work with 14 Khz - 20 khz..

( I registered again in this site with same username i posted somedays back in your journal after posting my first post there after a day or two it became unregistered dont know why couldn't even login into the site neither my email was found in the database so registered again)

RE: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - Shannon - 06-30-2012

(06-22-2012, 06:58 PM)ssh Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 07:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have recently realized that a lot of people are using the subliminals in a way I did not expect, which is, they are trying to use it through their cell phone's built in speakers.

However.

Yes, I agree that it is not a good idea to use any program and affect everyone around us, specially the program (experimental) I will be using as I will not know what I will be using.

I just raised this to make it clear before I make use of the program in this manner. So thanks to you, I was just wondering on using the program during day time without headphones/earphones as it will be difficult for me to do so. And also I cannot stick to one place and listen to any stereo speakers all day long which may again affect the people around me. I will have to utilize the day time, do you have any clue/idea how could this be achieved without headphones/earphones.

As far as ASC is concerned I used it using stereo capable MP3 player with earphones all night long each night for more than 32 days. It is just recently that I tried playing it on cell phone during day to test the possibility of using cell phones for playing the experimental program that I will receive from you.

I don't know your routine or circumstances, but I would suggest that if you must use headphones or earphones only, and do so during the day, you will probably find that earbuds are the most convenient. They won't tend to prevent you from hearing other things, and they also won't make your ears sweat... but because they go directly in the ear, you have to be VERY careful to verify the correct volume is in use every time you use them with the ultrasonics.

RE: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - Shannon - 06-30-2012

Quote:Hey Shannon, I am from India (forgive my grammar if i am wrong)
I am currently on stage 5 of Alphamale 2011 and I was using this all in my cellphone.
I am not going to be using cellphone again, as far I see Mp3 players maximum frequency range is 20Hz - 20,000HZ, 40 - 18 000 Hz ,88.1 MHz-107MHz

The numbers you are interested in are the frequency response range. 20-20,000 Hz is standard. 40-18,000 Hz is substandard and not recommended for playing ultrasonics, which need a minimum upper frequency response range of 20 kHz to prevent damage to the audio during playback. The numbers in MHz are radio frequencies for the FM band of radio waves. They are not applicable here.

Quote:( MP3 Audio Bit rate: 32 to 320kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 32, 44.1, 48kHz
WMA Audio Bit rate: 32 to 192kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 44.1kHz

I dont understand these specifications above is it good)

The subliminals I create are always 320 kbps @ 44.1 kHz. They will play on that set of specifications.

Quote:and Creative EP-630 headphones has 6Hz~23kHz which is good for headphones.

6 Hz to 23 kHz is exceptionally good. Perfect for absolutely accurate reproduction of ultrasonic subliminals. The only thing I have seen better was today at H. H. Greg, where I saw a pair that had 8 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response range, although I unfortunately did not have time to make notes on brand or SKU.

Quote:I am interested in listening to masked tracks as I can listen to it more privately and hope it has more personalized effect than Ultrasonics.
The personlaization of effect is only changed by adding a name to the script, not the format. All formats have the same exact script, just presenting it in a different way so people have options for what they prefer to use.

Quote:So pls help me choose the frequency for my Mp3 player. I hope this question will help solve the newbies doubts

And for ultrasonics I am aware that it will work with 14 Khz - 20 khz..

20 kHz minimum for the top end of the frequency response range.

RE: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone - Donjuan - 06-30-2012

Thank you Shannon for clearing my doubts Smile