Subliminal Talk
Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer (/Thread-Acid-Reflux-GERD-reducer)

Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - K-Train - 05-22-2012

As the title indicates, this subliminal would be designed to help combat Acid Reflux (or GERD). As with all health promoting programs it would be best served if the user was also seeking the proper medical treatment in addition to using this subliminal. I, as well as many of my family members and friends, have the this condition or at least get it on and off.

As of right now, the standard procedure for people with this condition is to go to the doctor who will then proceed to give them a bill and a pill (and you get the bill before the pill usually) so i thought it would be great if there was a subliminal that could tackle this problem. Plus.

I am currently taking a class that touches on this subject so I will be able to provide Shannon with more information and hopefully I'll also possibly post a mock script for review. Anyone else with good, SOLID information on this subject is more than welcome to chime in. Smile I'll be editing this overtime as I learn more.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - K-Train - 06-09-2012

As promised, I'm back to go over some of the causes of reflux. While GERD itself can be treated with natural remedies such aloe vera or simple honey, the reflux itself is caused by the lower esophagul sphincter not closing properly due to either damage or weakening from eating certain foods. Therefore, the solution would be to make the Reflux Reducer Subliminal focus on strengthing this muscle.

In the past few weeks I have also been using a supplement designed to deliver extra digestive enzymes and since taking it my heartburn has been reduced by quite a bit. So another area the sub should cover is boosting the body's digestive system.

Obviously, food choices and physical activity due play a role so the sub should encourage the listener to avoid foods that give them problems in the first place and by encouraging them to be more physically active.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - K-Train - 07-11-2012

Further research of GERD/Acid Reflux has lead me to believe that this condition can most certaintly be treated or hell, cured via subliminals. The main problem that occurs is with the Lower Esophagul Sphincter (LES). This muscle is supposed to be tight however in those with "reflux" it is either weak or relaxes at the wrong time. So essentially, what we need is for the body to strengthen this muscle and convince it to function properly. That in and of itself combined with suggestions to increase digestive enzyme production should solve the problem. A subliminal like this however, would need to be run for at least 6 months although a full year is probably the best course of action.I'll see if perhaps I can come up with ideas for a sample script. It would be awesome if this sub was 5G however due to drastic price hike that would entail I believe 4G would suffice.

Western medicine currently does almost nothing to prevent reflux. All the medicines on the market are Proton Pump inhibitors or Acid Reducers which after prolonged usage will cause more harm than good to the GI tract. Hopefully this approach would serve as a way to provide relief to those who suffer from this condition.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - K-Train - 10-06-2012

Whoo! So after a couple months of research and LOTS of personal experience I've actually created a script for a program that will tackle not just acid reflux but also a host of other digestive problems. The program would hopefully be called "Maximum Digestive Efficiency" and would tackle the issues that lead to most digestive problems specifically stress, eating habits, and lack of digest enzymes among other things.

Since Shannon is busy I figured it would make his job a hell of a lot easier if he already had a script to work with rather than starting from scratch. I'd love to post it here now but I'm tired as hell and rule #1 when dealing with subs is don't work on them while you're tired lol Tongue. So I'll either post the script here or over in the scriptorium when I wake up along with a product description I made for it.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - K-Train - 10-07-2012

Maximum Digestive Efficiency

Digestion is one of those things that people don’t pay much attention to until they begin to have problems.

When we are young our digestive system is operating at peak capacity but as we age and after years of unhealthy eating habits or chronic stress this system can slow to a crawl resulting in a host of problems.

This program instructs your subconscious mind to maximize your body’s digestive efficiency by increasing natural production of digestion enzymes to aid in the breakdown of carbohydrates and proteins as well as dairy products. It also maximizes strength of the digestive tract to help aid in digestion

Next, it encourages you to make better health choices such as consuming enough fiber in your diet which aids in digestion. The program also disconnects you from stress, fear, and nervousness which can impede digestive efficiency and also affect your overall wellbeing.

This program is useful to those who have trouble digesting certain foods or who suffer from certain digestive problems and need a boost to their digestive system. It can also be useful to athletes who need to get the most out of the food they eat.

Disclaimer: This program is NOT designed to treat, cure, or diagnose. It is intended as an aid to a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle.

1. I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon maximizing the efficiency and speed of my digestive system in safe, obvious ways.
2. I now maximize the production of digestive enzymes to completely breakdown food and nutrients quickly and efficiently and obviously.
3. I now digest all food and nutrients quickly and efficiently without experiencing any acid reflux, gas, bloating, pain, discomfort or constipation.
4. I am happy and grateful for my body’s ability to quickly breakdown, digest, and utilize food and nutrients.
5. I now strengthen the muscles of my digestive tract for maximum digestive efficiency.
6. I understand that peristalsis is the wavelike muscle contraction used to push food through my digestive tract and I now maximize the strength of these contractions for maximum digestive efficiency and speed.
7. I now disconnect from, reject, ignore, and completely destroy any and all negativity about my body’s ability to completely and efficiently digest food and nutrients.
8. I now disconnect from, reject, ignore, and completely destroy all stress and allow all food and beverages to digest completely and efficiently without any interference or hindrance from stress, fear, or nervousness.
9. I am absolutely confident in my body’s ability to completely, obviously, and efficiently digest food without gas, bloating, pain, reflux, constipation or discomfort.
10. I deserve to be free from stress and fear and I am!
11. I absolutely love how this program has maximized my digestive efficiency and speed!
12. I now safely increase my fiber intake to help aid my body in maximum digestive efficiency and speed.
13. My digestive system is now operating at maximum efficiency and speed without any bloating, constipation, gas, pain or discomfort.
14. I now use my dreams at night to make all these suggestions my reality.
15. I now improve blood flow to my digestive tract for maximum digestive efficiency and maximum speed.
16. I am now free of all digestive problems.
17. I now enjoy eating healthy foods that improve my health and improve my digestion.
18. I deserve to be happy and I am!
19. My digestive tract now maintains a healthy population of friendly bacteria for maximum digestive efficiency and maximum speed without gas, pain, discomfort, constipation, or reflux.
20. I now maximize the strength and integrity of my digestive tract for maximum digestive efficiency and speed.
21. I now breakdown all proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and dairy products at maximum speed and with maximum efficiency without any bloating, discomfort, pain, reflux, gas, or constipation.
22. I now disconnect from, ignore, reject and completely destroy any and all feelings of nervousness and fear and replace it with absolute self-confidence in myself and my abilities.
23. I now understand that the lower esophageal sphincter is the muscle responsible for preventing food from refluxing into my esophagus and I now maximize the strength and efficiency of the lower esophageal sphincter for maximum digestive efficiency without any pain or discomfort.
24. My lower esophageal sphincter is now powerful, strong, and efficient.
25. My lower esophageal sphincter is operating at maximum efficiency and maximum strength now and forever.
26. I now heal my lower esophageal sphincter at maximum speed for maximum digestive efficiency.
27. My digestive system is becoming more efficient each and every day.
28. I now consume plenty of water every day to aid my body in maximum digestive efficiency and speed.
29. My digestive system is now healthy and efficient.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - Sean - 10-07-2012

K-train, sometimes the LES is damaged, and needs to be rebuilt through nutritional assistance. The stomach and gut are very fond of using L-Glutamine for rebuilding. Apparently the stomach will take almost all of the L-Glutamine you consume and use it until there's nothing left to rebuild.

It's a simple amino acid, so it's pretty safe to take. It's also cheap, so you're not risking much by supplementing with it.

(10-07-2012, 11:58 AM)Sean Wrote: K-train, sometimes the LES is damaged, and needs to be rebuilt through nutritional assistance. The stomach and gut are very fond of using L-Glutamine for rebuilding. Apparently the stomach will take almost all of the L-Glutamine you consume and use it until there's nothing left to rebuild.

It's a simple amino acid, so it's pretty safe to take. It's also cheap, so you're not risking much by supplementing with it.

Interesting, I'm aware of Glutamine's effects in terms of building muscle however I didn't know it could be useful for this purpose. Thanks for the heads up Sean. Out of curiousity, have you know anyone who has used L-Glutamine for this purpose and been successful?

Right now, probiotics and digestive enzymes seem to nip most of my problems in the bud but I HATE having to rely on medicines/supplements just to eat.

(10-07-2012, 01:11 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 11:58 AM)Sean Wrote: K-train, sometimes the LES is damaged, and needs to be rebuilt through nutritional assistance. The stomach and gut are very fond of using L-Glutamine for rebuilding. Apparently the stomach will take almost all of the L-Glutamine you consume and use it until there's nothing left to rebuild.

Interesting, I'm aware of Glutamine's effects in terms of building muscle however I didn't know it could be useful for this purpose. Thanks for the heads up Sean. Out of curiousity, have you know anyone who has used L-Glutamine for this purpose and been successful?

Right now, probiotics and digestive enzymes seem to nip most of my problems in the bud but I HATE having to rely on medicines/supplements just to eat.

I have used it myself to repair what I believed was an ulcer, which was giving me acid reflux.

I really want to thank you Sean for that advice because after reading over Glutamine's uses for acid reflux I actually discovered a post by someone who had went to a more "unconventional" doctor that actually suggested that the LES has little to do with Acid Reflux but that it's actually another sphincter, the pylorus, that causes reflux. Basically the way it works is the pylorus allows food to pass from the stomach to the small intestine however stress/nervousness will cause it to clamp which slows food passage. This leads to the stomach staying full and causes acid to splash the LES leading to...reflux.

Crazy stuff. I'm going to add a line in the script about maximizing the efficiency of the pylorus. I think the LES lines can stay because it's still an important part of the digestive system. This is why I'm glad we have this forum, so we can do things like this. Creating programs that can be beneficial while also getting worthwhile suggestions to improve them.

That kicks ass, K-Train. Hopefully both of these things will help you greatly!

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - shaffk - 04-28-2013

What happened to the GERD/Acid reflux subliminal. A very tight lower esophageal sphinchter(LES) can cause "Achalasia" and is treated with dilatation of the sphincter. A lax Lower esophageal sphincter can cause GERD. I would say more focus should be on the LES getting tight enough so it doesn't allow for reflux.
The pylorus is downstream( between stomach and small intestine) and would not have much contribution to the GERD process, which happens at the stomach/esophageal junction.
The stomach is a distensible organ and can hold very large amounts of food/fluid.
Another way of managing GERD symptoms like heartburn, is reducing acid production in the stomach with Proton Pump inhibitors (PPI). It doesn't treat the root cause but manage the symptoms.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - K-Train - 04-28-2013

(04-28-2013, 05:51 PM)shaffk Wrote: What happened to the GERD/Acid reflux subliminal. A very tight lower esophageal sphinchter(LES) can cause "Achalasia" and is treated with dilatation of the sphincter. A lax Lower esophageal sphincter can cause GERD. I would say more focus should be on the LES getting tight enough so it doesn't allow for reflux.
The pylorus is downstream( between stomach and small intestine) and would not have much contribution to the GERD process, which happens at the stomach/esophageal junction.
The stomach is a distensible organ and can hold very large amounts of food/fluid.
Another way of managing GERD symptoms like heartburn, is reducing acid production in the stomach with Proton Pump inhibitors (PPI). It doesn't treat the root cause but manage the symptoms.

Interesting, I never heard of achalasia. Thanks, that is definitely something that needs to be balanced in the sub.

As far as the pylorus, I've read that if the pylorus doesn't function properly it can cause food to stay in the stomach longer which will only increase acid production (meaning a greater chance for some of that acid to splash against the LES). It's not as common from what I've read, but I'd still like to see it addressed.

PPIs definitely help out in the short term (me and my dad used them a lot lol) however the problem with using PPIs is that 1.) without acid food won't be digested properly which will eventually lead to more indigestion and 2.) PPIs tend to change the internal ph balance of the body which can wipe out the body's population of friendly bacteria which is needed for digestion. I then decided to use natural digestive pills and that seems to have done the trick. This is what prompted me to add in a line for maximum production of natural digestive enzymes.

I doubt Shannon will get to this sub anytime soon, probably won't be until like August or something when it gets put in queue.

RE: Acid Reflux/GERD reducer - Charlyotte - 05-02-2013

Ive had acid reflux since I was about 18, I usually drink either water with baking soda or aloe vera juice, it helps me a lot and it can also be used for ulcers, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease and other digestive problems (read the article http://weblogav.com/health-benefits/aloe-vera-history-and-benefits-aloe-vera-juice-for-diabetes/) But you are right it just relieves the symptoms and doesn't cure the disease. I quit quit smoking 2 months ago and limited my coffee intake, and now I have heartburn more rarely.