Subliminal Talk
Radical Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Radical Journey (/Thread-Radical-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

Radical Journey - Rad - 04-04-2012

Hey all,

This was all so much more eloquent and substantial in my head, now trying to write it I'm drawing a blank. Le sigh.

I bought Luck Magnifier (4G - Type B/D Hybrid) & Ultra Motivation (4G/Type B) in September last year. I can't remember how long I used them for but I remember not being particularly blown away. I've generally become despondent with all forms of subliminal and brainwave entrainment products lately. Dodgy

But yesterday, for some reason, I found myself contemplating Indigo Mind Labs. You know how it is when you don't think of something for a while and then it jumps to the forefront of your mind and just have to deal with it/take it as a sign. Taking it as such, I came back onto the site to refresh my memory about the product guidelines and also decide which of the 2 programs I'm going to commit to for the next 3 months since I didn't want to run both. I decided to go with the Luck Magnifier.

Me starting this thread is basically a public commitment to keep using it for 3 months and to track my progress.

Anyway, while on the site I started reading Cortez's thread and that got me super excited to pursue the Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal Training Set For Gay Men Version 5.0 (4G - Type B/C/D Hybrid - Ultrasonic/Masked Dual Format) & Sex Magnet 2.0 Six Stage Set For Gay Men (4G, Type B/D Hybrid). (BTW Shannon, you may want to review the Gay Sex Magnet product description page as women pop in a few times when you mean men. Also, maybe a horseshoe stock shot for the Luck Magnifier page?). I've always bristled to the idea of Alpha Male subliminal as they where associated with d-bags for me. But reading Cortez's feedback I realized the program was not what I thought it was and could have very great benefits for me. I've always been a beta it would seem and after some compound trauma that happened to me a few years ago I've been hiding from my life. I've always had a hard time with procrastination and getting things done but things have gone to a complete standstill since the incidents.

Outside of this subliminal I am using an amalgamated mix of The Release Technique, The Sedona Method and The Effort-Free Life System. I'm also on day 4 of the 12 day success wutwut of The Success Codes.

Present Life situation: I'm turning 27 in June (that merits its own special freakout as I feel my life is just going on without me), I live with my parents, I work for my dad, I don't make that much and half of what I do make goes to paying off my student loan, I have no social life and I have a folder full of unfinished novels on my home pc. You could say I'm a work in progress Rolleyes

So given all that, why didn't I start using the motivation track instead of the luck sub? Surely the Motivation sub would get me to Release more consistently and and actually get cracking on finishing my novels? I guess I felt I had to go with the luck sub for the same reason I came back to this site.

Today is Day 2 of Luck Magnifier. I'm playing the Ultrasonic track on the laptop speakers during the work day (probably not ideal but you do what you can) while I also have a program the flashes subliminal messages on my screen - these messages are the same as the ones found on the Luck product page, but I've added "I am grateful for my exceptional luck". I also play the Luck sub at home on better speakers while I read. I've decided that, for now, I won't let it play throughout the night. It's still uncomfortably hot at night and having my pc on doesn't help. Also, I've been very tired lately and having a sub play while I'm sleeping means less restful sleep. So when it gets colder (which is soon) I'll play them at night as well, and less during the day.

As for noticing any effects from the sub, nothing to substantial. An idea occurred to me this morning. Luck can be used a pejorative term. "Oh you just got lucky" someone might say when you get a nice job or whatever. The implication being that you don't deserve what you get and are unworthy.

So, everywhere you have made yourself wrong and unworthy of luck, will you destroy and uncreate that times a godzillion? (YES!)
Good, Bad, Right, Wrong, All 9, Poc & Pod, Shorts, Boys and Beyonds.
Everywhere you have cut yourself off from receiving luck, will you destroy and uncreate that times a godzillion? (YES!)
Good, Bad, Right, Wrong, All 9, Poc & Pod, Shorts, Boys and Beyonds.

So I ran those Clearings from Access Consciousness and also Released using other methods. The subliminal bring up the resistance and I feel confident I have the tools to let them go.

RE: Radical Journey - Shannon - 04-04-2012

Very nice first post, Rad! Welcome aboard, and thank you for all the feedback. I appreciate your help.

One thing I can say is that the luck titles aren't exactly my favorite for obviousness. They're titles that I don't recommend for people to start with, or rely on for success. I suggest something more substantial. Luck Magnifier is going to be something rather subjective at best, and will probably take a few weeks to kick in. I consider it something of a "icing on the cake" program. Take care of what needs to be done, and THEN worry about luck.

Tell me more about your results with Ultra Motivation.

RE: Radical Journey - KeelS - 04-05-2012

(04-04-2012, 01:04 AM)Rad Wrote: Me starting this thread is basically a public commitment to keep using it for 3 months and to track my progress.

I've always had a hard time with procrastination and getting things done but things have gone to a complete standstill since the incidents.

Hey me too about the public commitment! Having someone to answer to, especially if it's private...doesn't really matter who, gives an extra push to make it happen!

I've always had a hard time with procrastination/getting things done. I've done the procrastination subliminal, as well as some other productivity ones, and they've definitely helped. But nothing has come close to the accountability sub I'm on right now. You should check out my thread detailing my journey. Definitely one of the hardest brain-changing things I've done in my life but I know I will succeed and you will too!

RE: Radical Journey - Rad - 04-05-2012

(04-04-2012, 10:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: One thing I can say is that the luck titles aren't exactly my favorite for obviousness. They're titles that I don't recommend for people to start with, or rely on for success.

Thanks for the reply Shannon. I understand your resistance to the luck track and for the record I'm not relying on it to make me successful. I also understand the reasoning in saying I should go with the Motivation sub - one could say I'm avoiding being motivated or however else one can be psycho-analysed. But my intuition told me to go with the luck track plus I've already made the commitment. So I'm sticking to it. If by the end of the 90 day period I haven't acquired the funds for AMG or the medium through which to pay for it, then I'll start using the motivation track. Till then though...

[Image: tumblr_m1z977Wmz91qii16jo1_500.gif]

Day 3

Last night I caught myself thinking about portrayals of luck in media and in particular anything I could consume. I thought of an X-Men character called Domino. Her mutant power was that she could subconsciously alter fields of probability in her favour. Luck powers. But there would always be an ironic drawback eg: She would knock someone out, catch the mug of coffee the person was drinking before it dropped to the ground, take a sip, but then it wouldn't be the way she liked her coffee. Then I thought of the Lindsey Lohan movie Just My Luck whereby for her to be obscenely lucky, someone had to be unlucky.

Now I don't think there has to be any drawback/cosmic-balancing act involved with luck. On that note I'd like to make a suggestion Shannon: Instead of using "without harming anyone" in your scripts, maybe replace it with "for the highest good of all concerned". Anyway, getting back on track, I think those portrayals of luck have more to do with the need for conflict within a narrative structure. I think the inherent assumption that all good fiction requires a central conflict is b.s. we've all accepted as gospel but that is a different can of worms. I can't stop going on tangents! What I mean to say is, I think luck is like miracles that show up in your life and that is just how some people choose to process it. Thusly, when you open yourself up to luck, you could say that you are opening yourself up to receiving miracles and the abundant gifts of the universe. :angel:

I also tried listening to the ocean track through headphones last night but couldn't get comfortable, so I just let it play through the speakers while did some reading. I also let the track play while I was running the Success Codes.

Today I did some Sedona style releasing on a goal I've decided to focus on: "I allow myself to do absolutely nothing except release and have an abundant, successful, joyful life with ease"
This is a goal the Larry Crane uses for himself quiet often. What I love about releasing on this particular goal is that it allows me to get into a very joyful space very quickly. Because the very act of releasing on this goal makes it real in the present as if it is already achieved because it is already achieved.

I decided to release on another goal when I was done with that. This one was: "I allow myself to have easily received maximum benefit from the Luck Magnifier subliminal"
This left me a little down. Understandable since the last goal made me jump up and down happy. The downer with this just brought my attention to the resistance that was there for me to release. It's just my Emotional Guidance System kicking in and letting me know what's what.

Afterwards, I found myself actually using some of the Access Consciousness tools that I didn't really know how to use before. Access is all about living in the question. Because when you have a judgement about something, you lock that reality in place, but when you ask the question, you open yourself to new possibilities and new experiences. Here are some of the questions I've been asking myself:
How does it get any better than this?
How did I get to be so lucky?
I wonder what else is possible?
What would it take for me to have even more joy in the moment?
Since the subliminal I've been using is Luck oriented, I just found the question "How did I get to be so lucky?" come up, which made me ask the other questions. And in the past I always wondered how it was supposed to be done without feeling forced or contrived or affirmation-y, but now the questions just naturally bubble up my being and out my mouth Smile

So I went for a walk during my lunch, asking the questions, feeling the happies inside me and enjoying it. I went shopping for some things and when I got to the queue to pay, 2 things happened: The person behind me stood too close to me invading my personal space and a magazine headline about spider poison eating someone's flesh jumped out at me. I saw myself going for a negativity spiral but then I stopped and thought: "How did I get to be so lucky to be given this feedback and this knowledge that this is not my preferred reality? How does it get any better than this?" - What Abraham-Hicks would call Pivoting/Focusing on the positive aspect. When I got back to the office I went to the kitchen and found the nice sharp knife (the one that is never! in the drawer) and a nice fork to enjoy my meal with. How does it get any better than this?

See, it may be all small things, but I'm lucky enough to notice them and appreciate them. And when you do that, it's kind of like a katamari, the small things clump together and it gets bigger and bigger and gains more momentum and awesome. Right now I'm just happy to have had these experiences so far and happy I can share them with anyone willing to read. What can I say, I've got a case of the happies!

[Image: tumblr_m1ibzd3g7x1qcby5ro1_500.gif]

P.S. I'll be offline until Tuesday, so no updates till then. Public Holidays (Yeah!) mixed with less then ideal internet at home (aaah)

RE: Radical Journey - Rad - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 03:48 AM)KeelS Wrote: Hey me too about the public commitment! Having someone to answer to, especially if it's private...doesn't really matter who, gives an extra push to make it happen!

I've always had a hard time with procrastination/getting things done. I've done the procrastination subliminal, as well as some other productivity ones, and they've definitely helped. But nothing has come close to the accountability sub I'm on right now. You should check out my thread detailing my journey. Definitely one of the hardest brain-changing things I've done in my life but I know I will succeed and you will too!

Hey KeelS!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I know that procrastination feel. I'll definitely look into the Accountability sub. It sounds exactly right for me. And I'll also check in on your thread. I don't have a moment right now but Definitely on Tuesday.

Thanks again Smile

RE: Radical Journey - Spiral - 04-05-2012

That positive/pivoting effects is just another form of gratitude. I've had many things like that occur to me recently in the past when I ran the gratitude sub for a week or two. It was amazing.

RE: Radical Journey - Shannon - 04-05-2012

Thanks for the suggestion. The positive phrasing is definitely a better direction, but I'm not sure the connotation is the same. I'll have to think about that a bit.

The accountability sub is not available to the public right now. It's an experimental program to help me test 5G technology, and Keels is helping me test. I'm a little hesitant to release it at this time. Partly because it would require a rebuild, which I don't have time for right now, and partly because I don't want to say one thing (no single stage 5G subs released) and do another (release a single stage 5G sub). Keels is really loving it though and I can understand how it would be beneficial, but for the time being, at least, I am not planning to release it. Maybe if a few things change in a month or two, I can be persuaded. Let's wait and see how things go for him during that time.

RE: Radical Journey - ncbeareatingman - 04-05-2012

I'd love to SEE and expereince Deep gratitude and Appreciation in 5G....Yo 'G' how about 5g? I Know I Know its NOT time fer it yet, its STILL a damn good idea.

-----> spril 's :. I've had many things like that occur to me recently in the past when I ran the gratitude sub for a week or two. It was amazing.<-----

RE: Radical Journey - Andrew - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 04:28 AM)Rad Wrote: Here are some of the questions I've been asking myself:
How does it get any better than this?
How did I get to be so lucky?
I wonder what else is possible?
What would it take for me to have even more joy in the moment?
Since the subliminal I've been using is Luck oriented, I just found the question "How did I get to be so lucky?" come up, which made me ask the other questions. And in the past I always wondered how it was supposed to be done without feeling forced or contrived or affirmation-y, but now the questions just naturally bubble up my being and out my mouth Smile

Hi Rad and welcome! (although it doesn't sound like you're entirely new here Smile )

I look forward to hearing more about your journey. I saw your pondering about luck, I spent a few years thinking about it myself. I'd say there's many different ways to think about it but I'd like to share the way I think about it maybe give you some food for thought. My view on luck is not to say others are wrong, or that it isn't a combination-just a fyi.

For me I'd say luck is odds, it's the game of statistics. Luck then in my view-is increasing your chance for a favorable outcome-either short or long term. Now I realize that's not a view held by everyone and I respect that. But I would ask this- how is increasing your luck truly working? Is it modifying behaviors, your body, etc etc so that you will have a higher chance at succeeding? Or is it a more abstract concept like constantly defying odds? Or is it both? Personally I believe in the chance-because it has been to me the only hands on approach. Is it how things work? Don't know, no human does, but I'm all about taking the steering wheel!

RE: Radical Journey - Andrew - 04-05-2012

A message to everyone-this is Rad's journal so lets not get too sidetracked with off-topics. I'd like to clear some things up real quick about 5g as I had a discussion with Shannon this morning about it and it'll give some additional perspective from a business-partner point of view.

From my personal experience of having worked with Shannon for years, and personally having seen how much work he put into 3g, followed by 4g, followed by complex sets, and now 5g, you need to understand something very important. For him, creating 5g is like making a real-life statue with a chisel. The amount of time and concentration that he puts into this is nothing short of ASTOUNDING. We can't just ask him to make 5g titles, and he won't be making single titles any time soon, with the possible exception of releasing the accountability sub if it shows success. The only reason he made the accountability sub in 5g was as a personal favor as both KeelS and I are close friends of his and he needed additional feedback on 5g. We we're initially not even going to ever mention to anyone that it was 5g, but it looks like Shannon has changed his mind. If and/or/when he releases 5g single-stage titles, they will be reflected with the price tag because making a 5g title can take similar time as a full-stages set in 4g.

So 1st, keep in mind the colossal time and energy commitment it takes Shannon to make anything at all in 5g.

2nd, realize that the price must reflect the time he has put into making them. Expect single stage titles to cost a LOT. Expect 4g versions of the same titles to still be sold alongside 5g (if and when he starts making single-stage 5g's) because there will be a big big price difference.

KeelS, as you can see from Shannon's post, was under the impression the accountability sub would be released or was released. This is not the case. KeelS is a personal friend of Shannon and I, and is using a certain revision of 5g, and as Shannon said probably won't be the final format. In the case of the accountability sub-it was the undertaking of creating the ultimate "do it yourself" and "live your life by design" type of subliminal. He seems to be making good progress but we need to see how his and others' results go before talking any kind of release.

If you have anything to say in response, please just PM me let's keep this thread to Rad. Thank you!

RE: Radical Journey - Rad - 04-10-2012

Day 8 (I think)

I actually have quite a bit to say in response to what Andrew said, re luck. But I'm feeling a bit drained at the moment so I don't know when I'll get to it.

The weekend was rough. I got into a thing with my mother on Friday and it has been nothing short of psychic warfare since. Of course I realised then that there has been a constant psychic war between myself and my parents, and Friday merely caused a spike in hostilities. I did a lot of releasing on it but it didn't really feel like I was making any headway. I'm really tired of it and want it to end.

[Image: tumblr_lat2yqmGOT1qaopmko1_500.jpg]

I don't know if it was on Thursday night or Friday night when I switched over to playing the sub while I slept.

I think it was on Saturday when I watched a film called Weekend. It was like being struck by lightning, with that moment stretched out over two hours. The first time I ever had that feeling was when I watched American Beauty for the first time. Afterwards I had a hollow feeling in my chest and a sadness upon me.

I started writing again yesterday. I just had an idea for a story, let it mull about in my head for a few hours then knocked out half a chapter before going to bed. I decided not to get stuck in the minutia of plotting everything out 7 books in advance and just deal with the story one paragraph at a time. It’s slow going and I feel like there is simultaneously not enough detail and to much detail. But at least I have a word count above 1k.

At 2:30am I got an sms to tell me I won R500,000.00 in some nokia prize thing. This is the third time I have received some variant of this sms. Scammers need to leave me the eff alone and not disturb my sleep. I was rolling around in bed for 2 hours before falling asleep so to be woken up for bs sorely pissed me off.

I need to get a new phone. Not because I had a rage fit at 2am and threw my phone across the room (I didn't do that). But because my phone is about 2 years old and is designed to breakdown at that point. Planned obsolescence or some such. Consumerism, amirite? Rolleyes Anyway, I could get a Xperia Ray or an iPhone 4S. The Ray contract is more affordable and since it's an Android platform I can get the Sedona Method app on it. But damnit I want an iPhone. Contract costs about twice as much but I can afford it in a pinch I guess. Plus on top of the Sedona app I can get Infinity Blade and so many others. I'll see what the finances look like after this weekend maybe happening birthday lunch/dinner a friend is having.

[Image: tumblr_ltnezgv8E71qk0vo7.png]

Most of the luck/joy/pivoting from Thursday hasn't shown up since. Then again, I haven't released on the goals since then either. My own damn fault then.

Anyway, I'll address the other things happening in this thread and in others when I get the chance and inclination.

RE: Radical Journey - Rad - 04-11-2012

(04-05-2012, 06:29 AM)Andrew Wrote: Hi Rad and welcome! (although it doesn't sound like you're entirely new here Smile )

Well like I said, I've been around since about September, reading some of these forum threads before buying the subs I did buy. When I came back last week I spent a day reading the forums again before signing up and starting up this journal. What can I say, I'm a creeper.

Day 9

Dodgy So today can eat fecal matter and die. It started off all-right but then someone must have thrown a switch or something because I've become bloody irritable. Nothing of too much note has happened today besides that so I'll leave it at that.

Something else to note though is that since using the sub I've managed to get my hands on some data that was proving elusive. I got lucky with my connections and timing.

I wrote some more last night on the project I started. I got Chapter 1 from 42% complete to 60% complete. I'll take my victories where I can thank you very much.

One of my best friends is up on Johannesburg (I'm down in Cape Town) and he just recently had a baby girl. I so badly want to go up for a visit and meet the baby (also the girlfriend since we haven't met yet either). He and I chatted and texted a few times since his new life began, but it's been months since our last contact. He's busy with his life, I understand. But everyone is busy with their lives and I'm just here, nothing more than a digital ghost.

Yeah, I don't really have anything to save this post from ending on a downer. I'm on a negative spiral. It happens. I should bloody well release on my goals. That would be enormously beneficial. I know it would make me feel better, and here I am not doing it. Limiting belief I don't deserve to feel good maybe?

Probably.

RE: Radical Journey - Shannon - 04-11-2012

Could you please remove the negative programming that you posted in the form of Smeegul/Gollum? I appreciate it.

RE: Radical Journey - Rad - 04-12-2012

Day 10

The friend I mentioned in the last post sent me an sms last night out of the blue. That was nice. I needed that. I also did some more writing and got Chapter 1 up to 82% complete. I'll probably finish it tonight and maybe even get 10% into Chapter 2, but we shall see.

Today has been... not particularly noteworthy. I feel like I need to be in different situations to really experience any benefit that may be bubbling up from the sub. Most of my time, during the week or weekend is either spent at home, at the office or in transit.

I need to figure out what to do with my lunch breaks. If I stay in the office while on my lunch I get forced into work and besides that the less time I spend around the people there the better. They drive me mad. Outside is not ideal. Our office building is located in a semi-residential area and it's not really an area you want to walk around in if you catch my meaning. For those of you that don't, I mean parks that reek of urine, filth lying around, homeless people hanging around on corners and prostitutes on other corners. The only place I'm really comfortable walking to is the grocery store and then I just usually end up buying sugary snacks. Anyway, the rainy season is all but upon us so outside really is a moot point. If anyone has any bright ideas, feel free to share.

A few days ago someone contacted me on tumblr and we got to sharing about the writing experience. I think has been helping me knock out the words for the writing process.