Subliminal Talk
Traveling the Alpha trail - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Traveling the Alpha trail (/Thread-Traveling-the-Alpha-trail)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 04-16-2012

Day 23

Lately, for a few days I have been feeling somewhat depressed because of not having a woman in my life. I have been busting women's balls when they try to put me into check. Then they try to make it look like it's my fault, and I just turn it around on them and put them on the spot. When I do that, they try to use the guilt trip, I just tell them don't even bother with that, it won't work on me. All they can say is "Whatever Chris." My confidence level has seemed to go up a notch lately; I don't seem to be as self consensus when I am out at the movies or other places. I seem to be getting a lot of looks from the women; they will smile and the eyes on some of them seem to light up.

With the men, a lot of them now seem to do the "what up" nod. The workers who have been hounding me for a while seem to be backing off a bit; they still do it here and there. However, I just give it back to them, and they seem to stop. Or most of the time I will just blow it off.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 04-16-2012

Quote:Day 23

Lately, for a few days I have been feeling somewhat depressed because of not having a woman in my life. I have been busting women's balls when they try to put me into check. Then they try to make it look like it's my fault, and I just turn it around on them and put them on the spot. When I do that, they try to use the guilt trip, I just tell them don't even bother with that, it won't work on me. All they can say is "Whatever Chris."

You make me proud. That's exactly how you're supposed to handle that kind of crap. When "Whatever" is all they can say, it's nothing more than a face-saving move designed to pretend they didn't just get their argument handed to them ground up and fried on a hamburger bun. They lost and they know it. You're going to find that this sort of thing doesn't result in immediate female appreciation, but it does result in female appreciation. The ones you're grinding up and serving on a bun won't be what you're looking for though.

Quote:My confidence level has seemed to go up a notch lately; I don't seem to be as self consensus when I am out at the movies or other places. I seem to be getting a lot of looks from the women; they will smile and the eyes on some of them seem to light up.

They see something they like. Watch their pupils. When they have dilated pupils, it means they really like what they're looking at.

Quote:With the men, a lot of them now seem to do the "what up" nod. The workers who have been hounding me for a while seem to be backing off a bit; they still do it here and there. However, I just give it back to them, and they seem to stop. Or most of the time I will just blow it off.

You're seeing great results. Smile

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 04-17-2012

Day 24

I was at work, when I asked a female worker if she has seen the movie "Bad Teacher" with Carmen Diaz. She told me no but that she wanted to see it, and I told her some things about the movie. Then I told her that the main part of the movie, the female character wanted to get money for breast implants. The female worker told me that she wanted to get breast implants through surgery. I told her that there is a more safe and easier way as long as you're open mined. I proceed to tell her about subliminals and how they work, what can be achieved through them with an open mind.

So, I thought that was interesting talking to woman about breasts and that she wanted to make her breasts bigger. There were a few awkward moments when we were talking about the issue but we both just laughed at it.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 04-20-2012

Day 27

Throughout the day, I felt happy from within and I noticed a tiny pep in my step. It wasn't a lot but it was enough for me to notice it.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 04-24-2012

Day 31

For the past several days little things seem to be getting on my nerves. Plus, I feel some unresolved anger coming up, which has me exploding at little things that shouldn't really matter. In two days I get to start stage 2 Smile

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - jonathanzx10 - 05-09-2012

how is stage 2 going?

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 04:30 PM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: how is stage 2 going?

I was just going to make some comments about how powerful this program is. I have to give some background history so what I say can make sense. I don't know if anyone on here believes in reincarnation, but I have done some past live regressions. I have seen several lifetimes where I have died very violently and in other ways that I won't discuss. However, let's just say that since I was 1-2 weeks into stage 2, I noticed I started to develop a health problem. I noticed that I had a hernia, I am taking natural remedies that are taking care of it.

I believe I am holding a lot of deep-rooted issues from the past lives where I have died violent deaths in certain ways. My mind I think has been protecting me from dealing with these issues until it thought I was ready. Like the old saying goes; the mind will protect you from things until you're ready to deal with them. Which at the moment I believe I am and with Shannon's subliminal, I think that it has hit something, which has allowed me to start dealing with these issues.

So, I made a decision that I need to take a break for a couple of weeks to give my mind and body time to adjust. I have listened to the subliminal here and there, not as much I liked. I plan on adding more time to make up for the time I missed. However, I had to protect my mind and body from any over load. I do think that the subliminal wasn't the main thing that caused directly, it could have been several other factors. Even so, I think the subliminal finally hit something that my mind as been protecting me from for YEARS! I have tried everything I could think of to deal with these issues that have plagued me, nothing has touched the issues I wanted to deal with, until now. Shannon I will have to say I do believe that AM 5.0 is the most powerful subliminal ever created on this planet.

I plan on going back to listen to the subliminal the way I was very shortly; I just wanted to make sure that I don't over load my mind and body. Once I do go back to the subliminal, I will be keeping an eye on how I feel and if anything gets worse and/or better. Shannon one last thing I wanted to say is, thank you for creating this program, I truly believe your program is allowing me to deal with some very DEEPLY subconsciously rooted issues that I have held onto life time after life time. Now I think I am ready to deal with these issues and see where things go from here.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 05-09-2012

Quote:So, I made a decision that I need to take a break for a couple of weeks to give my mind and body time to adjust. I have listened to the subliminal here and there, not as much I liked. I plan on adding more time to make up for the time I missed. However, I had to protect my mind and body from any over load. I do think that the subliminal wasn't the main thing that caused directly, it could have been several other factors. Even so, I think the subliminal finally hit something that my mind as been protecting me from for YEARS! I have tried everything I could think of to deal with these issues that have plagued me, nothing has touched the issues I wanted to deal with, until now. Shannon I will have to say I do believe that AM 5.0 is the most powerful subliminal ever created on this planet.

Read the instructions. Carefully. If you haven't been doing it according to the instructions, it cannot be working as intended. Taking time off, especially if you haven't been consistent already, only means you should start that stage or the entire set over again and do it as intended.

Oh, and by the way, AM 5.0 is actually not the most powerful ever created. SSF 5.0 is much, much more powerful. Smile Ad ridiculum.

Quote:I plan on going back to listen to the subliminal the way I was very shortly; I just wanted to make sure that I don't over load my mind and body. Once I do go back to the subliminal, I will be keeping an eye on how I feel and if anything gets worse and/or better. Shannon one last thing I wanted to say is, thank you for creating this program, I truly believe your program is allowing me to deal with some very DEEPLY subconsciously rooted issues that I have held onto life time after life time. Now I think I am ready to deal with these issues and see where things go from here.

There's nothing in the program that could have caused you harm, especially a hernia. I have had a hernia before. That's a strain injury. But yes, it will pull out all the weeds by the roots.

As for past life stuff, a little tip. Issues held over from past lives are going to be apparent in this one, whether you use a subliminal or not. They usually show up as unexplained reactions (often phobias) or physical deformities, or "unexplainable" phantom pains. When I was very young, I had an absolute terror of water and being in it, and I could not learn to swim. Then I had a very embarrassing experience which apparently triggered a past life memory of drowning in the ocean at about the same age, and after that I was slowly able to learn to swim.

But developing an injury from a past life experience? I disagree that that is even possible.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 06:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:So, I made a decision that I need to take a break for a couple of weeks to give my mind and body time to adjust. I have listened to the subliminal here and there, not as much I liked. I plan on adding more time to make up for the time I missed. However, I had to protect my mind and body from any over load. I do think that the subliminal wasn't the main thing that caused directly, it could have been several other factors. Even so, I think the subliminal finally hit something that my mind as been protecting me from for YEARS! I have tried everything I could think of to deal with these issues that have plagued me, nothing has touched the issues I wanted to deal with, until now. Shannon I will have to say I do believe that AM 5.0 is the most powerful subliminal ever created on this planet.

Read the instructions. Carefully. If you haven't been doing it according to the instructions, it cannot be working as intended. Taking time off, especially if you haven't been consistent already, only means you should start that stage or the entire set over again and do it as intended.

Oh, and by the way, AM 5.0 is actually not the most powerful ever created. SSF 5.0 is much, much more powerful. Smile Ad ridiculum.

Quote:I plan on going back to listen to the subliminal the way I was very shortly; I just wanted to make sure that I don't over load my mind and body. Once I do go back to the subliminal, I will be keeping an eye on how I feel and if anything gets worse and/or better. Shannon one last thing I wanted to say is, thank you for creating this program, I truly believe your program is allowing me to deal with some very DEEPLY subconsciously rooted issues that I have held onto life time after life time. Now I think I am ready to deal with these issues and see where things go from here.

There's nothing in the program that could have caused you harm, especially a hernia. I have had a hernia before. That's a strain injury. But yes, it will pull out all the weeds by the roots.

As for past life stuff, a little tip. Issues held over from past lives are going to be apparent in this one, whether you use a subliminal or not. They usually show up as unexplained reactions (often phobias) or physical deformities, or "unexplainable" phantom pains. When I was very young, I had an absolute terror of water and being in it, and I could not learn to swim. Then I had a very embarrassing experience which apparently triggered a past life memory of drowning in the ocean at about the same age, and after that I was slowly able to learn to swim.

But developing an injury from a past life experience? I disagree that that is even possible.

Thank you Shannon for your insight, I will have to agree to disagree with hernia issue. But I do agree that it is a strain injury. I do plan to do stage 2 all over again tonight. Now, I did follow all the instructions and did it exactly how you instructed. I will keep you posted on how things go.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 05-28-2012

Day 20 of Stage 2:

So, far I have noticed that I'm more self-confident in how I walk and talk when I'm around people. I seem to care less what other people think. I noticed that I'm starting to project my voice from the gut instead of the throat, I can feel and hear that my voice is louder when I need to be. I have some very attractive women, making psychical contact with me, from touching, and doing the high five motion. Plus, they're squeezing my hand during the high five, so I squeeze back a tad bit harder. I get looks from all the women; I catch them looking, and they will say, "what?" I can feel the vibe coming of the women when they look at me, like they find me attractive, and they don't know why.

I have noticed that I am starting to become my own man, I say what is on my mind, and I have a drive to become better than what I am at the moment. One thing I have noticed the guys at work that were calling me boy, I haven't heard one peep out of them in regard to the word "boy." Which makes me feel very good inside. I noticed that my eye contact is becoming stronger, not what I like to be, but I'm getting there slowly.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - FunkeyMonkey - 05-28-2012

What is SSF 5.0?

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - AVB2011 - 05-28-2012

(05-28-2012, 06:24 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: What is SSF 5.0?

Stop Smoking Forever 5. The first and the only sub that use complex and complicated subliminal technology, called 5G.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 06-05-2012

Day 28

Whenever women look at it me, I can feel some kind of sexual tension or feeling. Like women will look at me and I look at them, and I can feel some kind of sexual vibe energy that fills up within myself. Something along those lines. It is hard to describe at the moment but Shannon or someone else might be able to describe the feeling I am talking about.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 06-06-2012

(06-05-2012, 04:07 PM)spiritman Wrote: Day 28

Whenever women look at it me, I can feel some kind of sexual tension or feeling. Like women will look at me and I look at them, and I can feel some kind of sexual vibe energy that fills up within myself. Something along those lines. It is hard to describe at the moment but Shannon or someone else might be able to describe the feeling I am talking about.

Is this sexual energy from her, or that you generate within yourself in response to looking at an attractive woman?