Subliminal Talk
Traveling the Alpha trail - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Traveling the Alpha trail (/Thread-Traveling-the-Alpha-trail)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 03-29-2012

(03-29-2012, 07:57 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 03:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 05:24 PM)ohmygee Wrote: you seem to be enjoying the subs, keep it up.

@Shannon does AM5 really act this fast in comparison to AM11? or is this a placebo effect because I believe you say it usually takes 2 weeks to be sure that these results are real?

AM 5.0 is designed to both overwhelm and flow into you naturally and become you. How fast it starts working will depend on the person. In some cases, such rapid results are genuine, and in some cases they are placebo effect. It depends on several variables. If there is a placebo effect taking place, it will usually wear off in 1-2 weeks, and what is left is the real result. In this case, I think we are seeing a primarily genuine result. If not, we will see shortly how the results pan out.

I would not be surprised to see a lot of people get very rapid non-placebo results from this program.

Yeah it could be a placebo effect, but I do believe strongly that this program will work on helping me fix the main issues that I have been wanting to fix for a long time. Maybe my mind is now clicking in believing the suggestions that this program is sending to my subconsciousness mind.

It is also true that there is a point of balance where subliminals do take effect without placebo, much faster when the user wants to accept and act upon the suggestions, and does so. This seems to be such a case.

Regardless, it is all going to come out in the wash. You're going to see a huge amount of improvement from this program in the next 6 months, just as you did from 2011.

Oh, and did I mention that it's designed so you'll notice the results?

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-29-2012

(03-29-2012, 10:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 05:24 PM)ohmygee Wrote: you seem to be enjoying the subs, keep it up.

@Shannon does AM5 really act this fast in comparison to AM11? or is this a placebo effect because I believe you say it usually takes 2 weeks to be sure that these results are real?

AM 5.0 is designed to both overwhelm and flow into you naturally and become you. How fast it starts working will depend on the person. In some cases, such rapid results are genuine, and in some cases they are placebo effect. It depends on several variables. If there is a placebo effect taking place, it will usually wear off in 1-2 weeks, and what is left is the real result. In this case, I think we are seeing a primarily genuine result. If not, we will see shortly how the results pan out.

I would not be surprised to see a lot of people get very rapid non-placebo results from this program.

Yeah it could be a placebo effect, but I do believe strongly that this program will work on helping me fix the main issues that I have been wanting to fix for a long time. Maybe my mind is now clicking in believing the suggestions that this program is sending to my subconsciousness mind.

It is also true that there is a point of balance where subliminals do take effect without placebo, much faster when the user wants to accept and act upon the suggestions, and does so. This seems to be such a case.

Regardless, it is all going to come out in the wash. You're going to see a huge amount of improvement from this program in the next 6 months, just as you did from 2011.

AM 11 is nothing to sneeze at because I did see results, they weren't as self-evident as 5.0 is. I think what I saw from 2011, 5.0 is going to build on that by making it much stronger and faster and clearer. There is one thing from 5.0 that I am looking forward to taking effect. That is "Self-image of man, instead of a boy." At work, a lot of the men co-workers have been calling me a little boy for several years. Which for a long time has seriously bothered me because I am fed up of them calling me a little boy. I am really glad that this issue is going to be addressed in this set.

I know that image of being a boy has something to do with my childhood. It is how I see myself and in some way not having a father around. I am glad that you put in the set to let us notice the results as they happen, which so far is happening.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 03-29-2012

I think your rapid results are coming from three directions. First, you have already done the 2011 set, and this has cleared and primed you. This is part of why I do not believe your results are placebo.

Second, the 5.0 set is designed to significantly improve on speed, impact, and depth of penetration.

And last but not least, you're not resisting it. Smile

Self image of man instead of boy was a very good suggestion, I don't remember who made it, but it's an important one. Shifting from self image of boy to man has been something I have had to do over the last 6 years, as my family always insisted in treating me like, and referring to me as, a helpless, clueless little boy. My mother did this most, as she did not want to let go of having a little boy to take care of. When I moved out, she bought these Yorkies I now care for to help her feel like she had something tiny and helpless to take care of and love.

This is a big part of why I believe it is critical to have both a male and female influence as a child grows up. The masculine and feminine points of view must be matched and balanced. Other than that, it was difficult for my family to see me as anything but a boy for a long time because of a combination of their refusal to accept me as a man when I did not fit their definition of a man (financially successful, owns a house, has a family, etc.) and because their constant telling me I wasn't a man yet had the effect of programming me to think of myself as "less than a man" still.

What took me five or six years to do in that direction will be do-able in one or two usages of the AM 5.0 set concerning this - a reduction in time of as much as 12x.

(03-29-2012, 12:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think your rapid results are coming from three directions. First, you have already done the 2011 set, and this has cleared and primed you. This is part of why I do not believe your results are placebo.

Second, the 5.0 set is designed to significantly improve on speed, impact, and depth of penetration.

And last but not least, you're not resisting it. Smile

Self image of man instead of boy was a very good suggestion, I don't remember who made it, but it's an important one. Shifting from self image of boy to man has been something I have had to do over the last 6 years, as my family always insisted in treating me like, and referring to me as, a helpless, clueless little boy. My mother did this most, as she did not want to let go of having a little boy to take care of. When I moved out, she bought these Yorkies I now care for to help her feel like she had something tiny and helpless to take care of and love.

This is a big part of why I believe it is critical to have both a male and female influence as a child grows up. The masculine and feminine points of view must be matched and balanced. Other than that, it was difficult for my family to see me as anything but a boy for a long time because of a combination of their refusal to accept me as a man when I did not fit their definition of a man (financially successful, owns a house, has a family, etc.) and because their constant telling me I wasn't a man yet had the effect of programming me to think of myself as "less than a man" still.

What took me five or six years to do in that direction will be do-able in one or two usages of the AM 5.0 set concerning this - a reduction in time of as much as 12x.

Yes, I do believe since I have previously done AM 11, it has set the foundation and now that I am doing 5.0; it will build on it. Then take it to the next level and improve what 11 did. Yeah at the moment I don't feel any resistance so far. I just keep my mind on believing that the program is turning me into the man whom I want to become. That whatever is being programmed into my mind, it has to be accepted as true no matter what my mind thinks other wise.

I do to believe that it is critical to have both parents in a child's life, especially early on. It can really screw a child up later in their teenage years and adult life. I know that from first-hand experience, plus I know I'm not the only one. Nevertheless, at least I am now just starting to change everything from childhood and become someone whom I want to be.

(03-29-2012, 01:59 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Damn thats incredible. I still have some of 'that' stuff left over about 12 to 15% left to purge of the boy instead of Man image. I thank who ever suggested that and You Shannon for including that in the Alpha Male Mix of a Masculine Reciepe. Also thank you for opening up and sharing your expereinces around this powerful issue ,Shannon. With all due respect Shannon sometimes not often,when I read some of the things you've been thru,I'm like " Well Hell if He can do I KNOW I can do it,too!"
SpiritMan yer awesome. U desreve co-workers to respect you more man! I get a little ticked hearing about it,thinkin about how they are soooo off and 'wrong' fer doing that to you,but you are growing and becoming more of the man you WANT to Be and this path takes courage and balls to handel it,do it and become it for all of u, yourself included. More power to ya Bro'. Keep Up da good work,Your're on purpose Man and 2 years from now you'll be in a totally different Ball League and thier asses will be doing that same ole S**T and you, Young Man will have waaay moved the fuck On! Bye! leave'um in the dust. yer headed fer higher ground man. who needs it? F- it! Keith

Yeah I know I deserve co-workers that respect me, but I really don't need them at all. I have told them already that when I make it big one day, don't come knocking on my door or try to be my friend. I am slowly getting comfortable having power and standing up for myself. It is still a bit of struggle to be firm, stuff like that, but it will all come together. I just remind myself that, I'm the only one that can live my life. No one can live it or do it for me; you will always will have haters, critics. However, you have to do what you feel is right in your heart, even if people criticize you for it.

A lot of those people at work try to talk down to me, they mostly do it to make themselves feel better because they have low esteem, confidence. My current work environment is VERY negative. Filled with rumors, gossips, ass kissing the bosses, double standards, lip service, hypocrisy. Anyone who tries to stand up for themselves, gets put down as not being a team player, being part of the problem, not a solution. I am not trying to focus too much on what is going on there, but I wanted to give you guys a preview as to what I deal with daily.

So, it is a consent struggle to keep my mind on positive thoughts, being who I want to be and who I want in my life. In regards, to co-workers, friends, women, the list goes on. I have finally learned how to do it, when something negative happens, I try to shift my focus to something positive. I know that I am destined for something far better than what I am currently living, working, and I'm the only one who can make it happen. If what I say and do offends people because I don't go with what is considered "normal," so be it. It is my life and I am going to live it the way I want it; I will listen to ideas, suggestions. But, the overall decision with what I do with my life, is mine.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-30-2012

Day 5

I just had my first sexual dream with this program. I wanted to interact with her but from some reason I didn't or couldn't.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Magnus - 03-31-2012

Just read through your journal spiritman and will be following how you go dude.

I'm loving the sound of some of the changes for AM5.0 especially around feeling like a man instead of a boy and actively noticing changes. I think those two will help a lot of guys out myself included. I know from the mens group I attend a lot of guys still feel like boys and not like men even up into their 50's and 60's and the further I head into alpha the more I can see that this is the case for a lot of guys.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - RainbowAbyss - 03-31-2012

The two new 'meta effects' of AM 5.0 having the program smooth in naturally and become you and having the user notice the effects are brilliant-It would be awesome if all 6 stage sets had such revisions. In general my changes and results become completely invisible as there happening- unless I very consciously monitor myself or am looking back and then the awareness builds and builds until I'm like holy shit-this set changed me. But to have it as one goes along would be pretty awesomeSmile

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 03-31-2012

(03-31-2012, 03:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:

The two new 'meta effects' of AM 5.0 having the program smooth in naturally and become you and having the user notice the effects are brilliant-It would be awesome if all 6 stage sets had such revisions. In general my changes and results become completely invisible as there happening- unless I very consciously monitor myself or am looking back and then the awareness builds and builds until I'm like holy shit-this set changed me. But to have it as one goes along would be pretty awesomeSmile

Are you running through AM 5.0? AM 5.0 is designed for you to notice the effects as much as possible as you go along.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - RainbowAbyss - 03-31-2012

(03-31-2012, 05:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 03:51 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(03-29-2012, 03:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: AM 5.0 is designed to both overwhelm and flow into you naturally and become you. How fast it starts working will depend on the person. In some cases, such rapid results are genuine, and in some cases they are placebo effect. It depends on several variables. If there is a placebo effect taking place, it will usually wear off in 1-2 weeks, and what is left is the real result. In this case, I think we are seeing a primarily genuine result. If not, we will see shortly how the results pan out.

Are you running through AM 5.0? AM 5.0 is designed for you to notice the effects as much as possible as you go along.

I guess I'd lost track too if I read everything on the forum all day long lol..no I'm not doing AM 5.0..still on SM. I was just commenting regarding what you said about the improvements in AM program..and similar designs or 'meta-effects' would be awesome in all 6 stage sets. Especially since a big pet peeve of mine is not being able to tell what the set is doing.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 03-31-2012

Some of you seem to pay attention to that little aspect of 4G programming more than others, I have noticed. Wink I tried to accentuate it in AM and SM.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-31-2012

@jimbobday I love that seeing yourself as a man instead of a boy will help make men more confident in who they are as a man and at the same time noticing the changes that the program is doing as it happens. At the moment, I still feel the boy inside of me but that is why I am going through this program to help me graduate to be a man. Which at this moment I can tell this program is doing that every day I am using it.

Day 7

Today I noticed that I am starting to demand people talk to me more politely then before. What I mean is, a female co-worker asked me to do something but instead of being nice about it, she was demanding it. I told her, I don't mind you asking me to do something, but you can ask me more nicely/politely about it then demanding me to do something. She in a way blew me off, but at least I could tell her how I felt in that moment.

Also, I have noticed when I see this one girl that I find attractive, I am not caring so much about wanting to get with her. In a way, I still do, but in a tiny way I don't.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 04-01-2012

I have found that calmly, firmly and politely stating my mind directly with people on things like control and manipulation tends to meet with success. If not, I make my point more clear the second time, and if it takes a third time, I make my point as blatant as possible without being threatening or rude. If that doesn't get it, they just want to pick a fight, and I don't have tome to waste on people like that.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 04-02-2012

Day 9

So far I have had some weird dreams, most them I don't remember them half of the time. Last night I had a dream of being on the highway, as I got to a turn area on the highway, I stopped and for some reason I tried to go up this small hill that had curve in it. Sort of like a mountain that has dirt trails that let you drive up to. But for some reason I couldn't drive up it, like it was too small or something. I vaguely remember what the reason was but there were some other people there talking to me, but have no idea what they said.

So far I seem to be more care free, and I can feel when I am getting anxious about anything. I feel the drive that I need to find something better in terms of my job aspect, that this is not what I want to do for the rest of my life. I have had that feeling for a long while now, but it is getting stronger now.