Subliminal Talk
Traveling the Alpha trail - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Traveling the Alpha trail (/Thread-Traveling-the-Alpha-trail)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-25-2012

I just started AM 5.0 last night; I'm using the trickling stream via headphones for 2-3 hours and then use the speakers all night. When I used the subliminal via headphones for the first time, I felt like my whole brain was swimming. So far, what I have noticed is I was up to 2-3 times in the middle of the night. When I woke up from the alarm clock to go for work, I felt like some inner peace or stability came over my whole being. As I was at work, I felt that same inner peace throughout the day.

It sort of felt like I was grounded in my body. Sometimes I have a habit of letting myself wonder instead of being in the present moment. Especially if I don't like being in a certain situation or environment that I have no control over. I can tell already that this program is going to change things for the better.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiral - 03-25-2012

Sounds good man! I love being in the moment... I have really good feelings about my current set up. I hope the best for you on your journey buddy.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - RainbowAbyss - 03-25-2012

Wow.. I am freaking psyched that an AM 5.0 journal is up...first one I believe.
Spiritman, I read and travel this forum like an add maniac so your gonna have to tell me..is this your first run on AM? What have you done before?

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-26-2012

Day 2:

I noticed that I only got up once in the middle of the night. From listening to AM 5.0 after one play through (on the first night) twice from the headphones and then from the speakers all night, I had more motivation. For example, I didn't want to exercise yesterday, but I did it any ways. The bathroom sink was clogged; I didn't want to do it, but I just made myself do it and could get it done in 15 minutes. Motivation is one of the things I wanted to tackle with this program, and so far it is working.

@Spiral Thanks! It sounds like this is already doing things already.

@Rainbow I was very psyched about this one as well and it feels like it was well worth the wait. I have done AM 11 with some very good results, my journal is on the second page of the Men's Journal section if you want to read my results.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Javier Gerardo - 03-26-2012

Fuck yeah bro! It seems you're the first one to create a journal about the AM 5.0 I can't wait to try it also but I'm going to use Remove Negativity first. Best of luck on you!
You're just on your 2nd day but results are already starting!
Cheers!

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-26-2012

I forgot to mention in my other post for the second day, some other things that happened. As I was falling asleep, I was seeing images of women in certain sexy poses. For example, I saw a blonde girl leaning over a hood of the car from a side view. Furthermore, I heard 2 or 3 times in my head, "You can now stand on your own two feet."

Even though I have used this program for only two days now, I am seeing results instantly. Like today, there was this female co-worker that disrespected me by what she said. I told her that, first off, don't get that kind of attitude with me and secondly, I was just asking you a question. Now before I told her that, there was a split second of me not wanting to say anything. However, I went up to her and did it any ways, plus I did feel I lost my composer for about 10 seconds or so. However, I could re gain it, and move on with my day.

Shannon, I personally wanted to thank you for creating this powerful program! I can tell this is going to change the few things that I have been wanting to deal with for a while now, but haven't been able to do it, for some reason.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - RainbowAbyss - 03-26-2012

(03-26-2012, 04:01 AM)spiritman Wrote: Day 2:

I noticed that I only got up once in the middle of the night. From listening to AM 5.0 after one play through (on the first night) twice from the headphones and then from the speakers all night, I had more motivation. For example, I didn't want to exercise yesterday, but I did it any ways. The bathroom sink was clogged; I didn't want to do it, but I just made myself do it and could get it done in 15 minutes. Motivation is one of the things I wanted to tackle with this program, and so far it is working.

@Spiral Thanks! It sounds like this is already doing things already.

@Rainbow I was very psyched about this one as well and it feels like it was well worth the wait. I have done AM 11 with some very good results, my journal is on the second page of the Men's Journal section if you want to read my results.

I'll check it out spiritman..
the set sounds awesome already-I feel your journal will convince me to go AM 5 next instead of SM 2

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-27-2012

Day 3

In this program there are parts about having the "Not giving a f*ck attitude." Well, today that happened to me, and I was totally surprised when it happened. In the morning when I get to work, we have a 15-20-minute meeting to talk about things. After it was over, my boss asked me to stay so she could talk to me. I was thinking "What the hell did I do now?!" The reason I say that is because no matter what you really do, you can get in trouble even if you didn't do anything. It is a long story, but I will leave it at that. Any ways, as I was walking towards to her, I could feel myself getting anxious, tense, etc..... As I was standing there listening to her telling me what I did wrong the day before, I still felt nervous and the other symptoms. So in that moment I did some deep breathing to make it go away, which it did after a few deep breaths.

As my boss was telling me what I did wrong, and how to correct it. I had the feeling and attitude of; I don't give a f*ck. Like it don't really matter anymore, I will do what she told me to do, so I don't get chewed out again for the same thing. However, in that moment, I just had that feeling, of "I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!" It was extremely strong, which I have never felt that before, and it was a highly good feeling to have in that moment for me.

I'm totally loving this program!!

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 03-27-2012

Quote:I'm totally loving this program!!

And this is day what? Three of 180? Yeah. Just wait and see. You have never seen anything like this before.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-27-2012

(03-27-2012, 03:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:I'm totally loving this program!!

And this is day what? Three of 180? Yeah. Just wait and see. You have never seen anything like this before.

Yes it is day three so far and I'm starting day 4 today. I'm just wondering what this program will do in the later stages when the main portion of the stuff comes out. Since I am having these kinds of results within the first three days. Big Grin

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-28-2012

Day 4

I went to the movies (saw 21 Jump Street) and when I ordered my snacks I wanted. They got it wrong, I was able to calmly tell them it was wrong and what I wanted. Sometimes I have had problems standing up telling people that if they get something wrong, they need to fix it. But not this time, I was able to do it very smoothly.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-28-2012

(03-28-2012, 05:24 PM)ohmygee Wrote: you seem to be enjoying the subs, keep it up.

@Shannon does AM5 really act this fast in comparison to AM11? or is this a placebo effect because I believe you say it usually takes 2 weeks to be sure that these results are real?

Yes, I'm really enjoying this subliminal a lot! Thanks. I went through AM 11, if I remember correctly, I didn't see results until about two weeks into the program. Plus, I have been doing a lot of inner work on myself for several years now. I have read and listen to the Alpha Male book that Shannon suggested many times way before I found Shannon's products. I have been working on the core issues that I have been wanting to tackle for some years now. I am just now starting to see the results that I have wanted. My subconscious has been fighting me on these issues for a long while, but I have just stuck with it no matter how long it took.

If your subconscious mind is used to you acting, feeling, being a certain way, it will fight you tooth and nail all the way. At least, it did for me with the issues I have been wanting to deal with, that are addressed in this AM program. However, if you take it slowly, stick with it, the subconscious will give in and let you win eventually.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 03-29-2012

(03-28-2012, 05:24 PM)ohmygee Wrote: you seem to be enjoying the subs, keep it up.

@Shannon does AM5 really act this fast in comparison to AM11? or is this a placebo effect because I believe you say it usually takes 2 weeks to be sure that these results are real?

AM 5.0 is designed to both overwhelm and flow into you naturally and become you. How fast it starts working will depend on the person. In some cases, such rapid results are genuine, and in some cases they are placebo effect. It depends on several variables. If there is a placebo effect taking place, it will usually wear off in 1-2 weeks, and what is left is the real result. In this case, I think we are seeing a primarily genuine result. If not, we will see shortly how the results pan out.

I would not be surprised to see a lot of people get very rapid non-placebo results from this program.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 03-29-2012

(03-29-2012, 03:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:

AM 5.0 is designed to both overwhelm and flow into you naturally and become you. How fast it starts working will depend on the person. In some cases, such rapid results are genuine, and in some cases they are placebo effect. It depends on several variables. If there is a placebo effect taking place, it will usually wear off in 1-2 weeks, and what is left is the real result. In this case, I think we are seeing a primarily genuine result. If not, we will see shortly how the results pan out.

I would not be surprised to see a lot of people get very rapid non-placebo results from this program.

Yeah it could be a placebo effect, but I do believe strongly that this program will work on helping me fix the main issues that I have been wanting to fix for a long time. Maybe my mind is now clicking in believing the suggestions that this program is sending to my subconsciousness mind.