Subliminal Talk
Path to Greatness - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Path to Greatness - Journal (/Thread-Path-to-Greatness-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-11-2012

It is amazing how a simple change in mindset or visualizations can change my own reality. This has happened multiple times before in my past but I was never really acknowledging the success I see through it. Days ago I said to myself that I will come into good terms with my boss. My current job performance is totally far from good. But I still put a powerful intention out there in my head being an adequate performing employee. True enough after about a week or so I was able to accomplish a work that probably earned me some points on the job. I feel that it is still isn't enough to cover up my past failures but it is still a positive change from my usual job performance.

My use of Extreme Self Esteem helped in some way I believe. Now I can't wait to see how this sub is helping me in regards to women coupled with my daily dose of Mirror Affirmations. Big Grin

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Spiral - 08-11-2012

Nice! Yea mirror affirmations work like magic but they tend to take a lot of work that's why I stopped doing them. But you are making some awesome progress Smile

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Tiesto - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 07:49 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: It is amazing how a simple change in mindset or visualizations can change my own reality. This has happened multiple times before in my past but I was never really acknowledging the success I see through it. Days ago I said to myself that I will come into good terms with my boss. My current job performance is totally far from good. But I still put a powerful intention out there in my head being an adequate performing employee. True enough after about a week or so I was able to accomplish a work that probably earned me some points on the job. I feel that it is still isn't enough to cover up my past failures but it is still a positive change from my usual job performance.

My use of Extreme Self Esteem helped in some way I believe. Now I can't wait to see how this sub is helping me in regards to women coupled with my daily dose of Mirror Affirmations. Big Grin

Can't wait to see how you go with AM 5.0! Big Grin

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-23-2012

(08-11-2012, 09:03 AM)Spiral Wrote: Nice! Yea mirror affirmations work like magic but they tend to take a lot of work that's why I stopped doing them. But you are making some awesome progress Smile

Thanks man. Seriously I am now understanding that whenever I feel I am at my lowest point, I am currently making big changes because I am seeing the resistance and I am more motivated to change at this stage.

Yes mirror affirmations take a lot of time and work to do but I feel awesome after doing them. Unlike before when I just do them just for the sake of it.

(08-11-2012, 09:31 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Can't wait to see how you go with AM 5.0! Big Grin

I also can't wait man but I am still saving up for it. Good thing that Shannon put a little more discount on the price. Too bad I missed the sale, though even with the sale I think I still have to make financial adjustments in my life when I purchased it.
I'm already past 1 month with the Extreme Self Esteem 3G sub. I plan on listening to it until the end of August. After that I will switch and try the newly released Absolute Self Confidence 5G. Thanks again to Shannon for making us excited on yet another great sub.

I forgot to post here before around three weeks ago while on ESE sub that I had a very vivid dream about being with a girl. All I can remember is that she approached me and we had fun. Yeah I can barely remember it but the dream was really fun and awesome. I felt that I was like Cory Skyy during that dream. The connection with the girl was really hot and I was so Blush
That kind of dream hasn't happened again but those dreams are quite rare before when I wasn't into this stuff. It shows that I am improving and I am on the path of what I want to become.
As of now, I am on the point wherein I really want to improve myself particularly on the social side. I want to step up my game and surely enough affirmations and subs have helped me internally. However, the results that I want can come more often when I put myself into more social situations. I plan on getting out more this time and I want to stop making excuses like I have a very busy job and the like. I know I am working like 50+ hours a week but if I really want to get this part of my life handled I should get out more.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Spiral - 08-23-2012

Yea dude based on what Mat has experienced from asc 5g that could be your next stop. I'm glad ESE is working out for you too. I really want to try that if Shannon upgrades it to 4G with some of my suggestions. In the mean time trying to juggle gratitude, love and appreciate yourself, seek the challenge, and everything is possible. don't know which one to do next.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Tiesto - 08-23-2012

(08-23-2012, 07:13 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: I also can't wait man but I am still saving up for it. Good thing that Shannon put a little more discount on the price. Too bad I missed the sale, though even with the sale I think I still have to make financial adjustments in my life when I purchased it.
I'm already past 1 month with the Extreme Self Esteem 3G sub. I plan on listening to it until the end of August. After that I will switch and try the newly released Absolute Self Confidence 5G. Thanks again to Shannon for making us excited on yet another great sub.

Javier, Shannon said there will be another sale on new year. Maybe you'd be able to get it then, and that ASC 5G is so tempting definitely.. Wink

(08-23-2012, 07:34 AM)Spiral Wrote: In the mean time trying to juggle gratitude, love and appreciate yourself, seek the challenge, and everything is possible. don't know which one to do next.

Spiral, I'd say go for AM 5.0, and then SM 2.0.. :p

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-24-2012

(08-23-2012, 07:34 AM)Spiral Wrote: Yea dude based on what Mat has experienced from asc 5g that could be your next stop. I'm glad ESE is working out for you too. I really want to try that if Shannon upgrades it to 4G with some of my suggestions. In the mean time trying to juggle gratitude, love and appreciate yourself, seek the challenge, and everything is possible. don't know which one to do next.

The 3rd Generation of Absolute Self Confidence was actually the first sub I used. If I can remember correctly it was more than two years ago. I didn't have much success with it but I still went on and got Aura of Sexiness. Then I move into Alpha Male Version 3.0.
I really believe subs work but compared to the guys here and I know personally who try them, my success and results where slower. It is only now that I can feel that Shannon's subs are really one of the best out there.
This journal have really helped me see and look back on my progress.

Now I can't wait to try out Absolute Self Confidence 5.0. Big Grin

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-26-2012

I went out last weekend with my friends and I am willing to say that we had a blast! My self esteem was up and I'm feeling like awesome. I just let things happen and it is amazing when every time I had a negative thought, I can quickly subtitute it with my positive affirmations. ESE is going great thus far. The only problem I had recently is that I had been missing up on doing my mirror affirmations. I should do it daily from now on because it is one of my goals this month of August.
Last night I had a dream of being the man. Like I was walking like I am the leader and just feeling it. As usual I can't remember much aside from that.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 08-29-2012

I've been dreaming more and more this past few days. Some were really great and others were quite awful. The only problem is that I keep on forgetting them. Other times they are so real that its getting hard for me to differentiate whether they indeed happen in real life or not.

BTW Shannon I plan on creating my own blog based on my experiences using your subliminal. Is it okay because in that case I am getting your subs advertised on blogspot?

Recently, I can really feel that I am getting comfortable in speaking to people I don't know. Just earlier I bumped into a cute girl in my office elevator lobby while we were both trying to catch the elevator. I didn't hesitate to smile at her. Good thing she smiled back. Smile

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2012

That's fine... but if you do, you should definitely become an affiliate. Might as well make it pay. Smile Just follow the guidelines for affiliates.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 09-01-2012

I'm officially starting my Absolute Self Confidence 5th Generation journey as of today. The Extreme Self Esteem 3G sub was good but I have high hopes for this new sub by Shannon.

Anyway, Shannon that's great. I'm planning to set up the blog soon.
Thanks! Big Grin

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - tristan - 09-01-2012

Good choice, Javier. I'm using ASC for two weeks and I see quite good results. By the way, it would be extra cool to have ESE 4G!

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 09-04-2012

This is the 5th day of me using ASC 5th Gen. For the past few days, I have experienced headaches after waking up and listening to them while I use my computer. At first I thought it was probably because I wasn't getting enough sleep but in fact I do get enough sleep and it isn't like the headache that I get from my lack of sleep.

I did experienced some interesting dreams too. For instance, I dreamed of a girl who approached me and said she knew me but can't remember where. Then we decided to chat for a bit. Aside from that I can't remember much. I have also gotten a lot of other dreams but I keep on forgetting them.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 09-04-2012

Do your headaches match those described for being caused by 5G programs?