Subliminal Talk
Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men (/Thread-Be-Irresistibly-Attractive-To-Handsome-Gay-Men)

Pages: 1 2

Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-06-2012

Hello,

I have just bought (and am using the above sub for around 3 days now).

May I know how many days do I need to use this sub completely?

Thank you for any advise and regards.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Shannon - 03-06-2012

(03-06-2012, 07:55 PM)Cheong Tian Xiang Wrote: Hello,

I recommend using it for at least 3 months. Longer is generally better, but you may want to use something else by that time.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-07-2012

(03-06-2012, 11:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 07:55 PM)Cheong Tian Xiang Wrote: Hello,

I recommend using it for at least 3 months. Longer is generally better, but you may want to use something else by that time.

Thank you Shannon, I will do that. Cheers.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-07-2012

Shannon,

I noticed from the download of the Sound wave version, at 19:10 (minute), there is a pause/break.....

Is it fine/ok...

Thanks once again.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Shannon - 03-07-2012

Yes, it is something that has been corrected in all of the newer programs, but it is not going to affect the program performance. What happened was that there was a very minor corruption of the masking overlay track at that point, and the vocoder silenced the underlying audio because the mask was silent there. It will only have cosmetic effect... that is to say, it won't change the program effects to have that momentary silence. When I get a chance to build everything as 4G, that will be gone for good.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - ncbeareatingman - 03-07-2012

cool!
Cheong Tian Xiang welcome and FINALLY some one I can REALLY RELATE TO ON THIS SITE,EVEN IF IN semi-broken english.I dont care,IM glad your're here!! HUGS. I can relate to any one on this site but your the only other gay man that I know that comes here,so to me yer THE FIRST,after Me. I'm glad your here!! Now I dont feel so alone,here,thank you!
I can tell you that I've used this same program in 2010 fer 3 months or close it and it damn shure works I still have it and every once in a while I will pull out the CD and go for it. A Friend of mine says I don't need it,but I think differently. Its gonna be even better and even more powerful in 4g. Wow! Can't wait.
by the way Shannon- If I chose to,could I use THIS PROGRAM be 'irresistibly attractive to handsome gay men' while using Alpha Male for Gay Men 2012,or would I Need to wait on that as such. it'll REALLY BE TOUGH trying to decide WHICH title ,only ONE,I Know,to Use while utlizing Alpha Male 2012. Hugs to you too,cool dude(Shannon). Keith - Ncbear.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-08-2012

(03-07-2012, 05:12 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: cool!
Cheong Tian Xiang welcome and FINALLY some one I can REALLY RELATE TO ON THIS SITE,EVEN IF IN semi-broken english.I dont care,IM glad your're here!! HUGS. I can relate to any one on this site but your the only other gay man that I know that comes here,so to me yer THE FIRST,after Me. I'm glad your here!! Now I dont feel so alone,here,thank you!
I can tell you that I've used this same program in 2010 fer 3 months or close it and it damn shure works I still have it and every once in a while I will pull out the CD and go for it. A Friend of mine says I don't need it,but I think differently. Its gonna be even better and even more powerful in 4g. Wow! Can't wait.
by the way Shannon- If I chose to,could I use THIS PROGRAM be 'irresistibly attractive to handsome gay men' while using Alpha Male for Gay Men 2012,or would I Need to wait on that as such. it'll REALLY BE TOUGH trying to decide WHICH title ,only ONE,I Know,to Use while utlizing Alpha Male 2012. Hugs to you too,cool dude(Shannon). Keith - Ncbear.

Thank you Keith, I was so afraid that I would be "odd" one out....

I intend to get the Alpha Male for Gays for 6 months, following that with the Sex Magnet for Gays (as recommended by Shannon and Ryan)...

I have been only using "Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men" for only a few days (since 3 March 2012) but am not seeing any positive changes yet, BUT I will definitely continue using it for 3 months (as Shannon said)...

I am sort of in a dilemma here, as I would also like also to get/use the Luck Magnifer.... I wouldn't know which to get/use first. (Presently awaiting for Shannon to release the Alpha Male for Gays)...

Once again, its nice to know you Keith. Regards.

*Edit : (since 3 March 2012)

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - ncbeareatingman - 03-08-2012

Cool. Let Me know how the journey unfolds for you fella. it may take a week 'er two but you will begin to see results....yer planting the seeds right now,takes time to grown'um. thanx
Cheong Tian Xiang. Keith.
ps: once again glad your're here.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-08-2012

(03-08-2012, 05:29 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Cool. Let Me know how the journey unfolds for you fella. it may take a week 'er two but you will begin to see results....yer planting the seeds right now,takes time to grown'um. thanx
Cheong Tian Xiang. Keith.
ps: once again glad your're here.

Thanks a bunch Keith.

BTW Shannon, will there be any implications if we listen to the subs for too long? I mean you have suggested 8-12 hours of listening time a day. What if we are to listen to it like 24 hours?

Thanks again for your reply. Cheers.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - ncbeareatingman - 03-09-2012

Yerr Mind NEEDS time to intergrate and assimilate all the information thats coming into it,in some cases'forced' into it. over doing it become in effective. WHY becuz yer inner mid can ONLY absorb so much. Like sponge is its soaked to the brim,if its saturate it can NOT hold any more,yer wasting yer time trying to sop something up with it and water drips all over the place.same principle, your energy'll be drippin all over the place- your mind needs time to deal with all you've put in it.... trust me 8 to 12 is a good mount. Shannon says Ideallly 8 hours of 'down time ' is good. now if Ive mis-quoted or missed the mark ,please clarify Shannon. I think thats correct though.
When I"ve had too much in put from the sub's,I Literally start shaking,like a nervous over load,guess what? I dont do it, a few times were enuff fer me when I Over did it,I dont do that any more. good question Cheong.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 05:21 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Yerr Mind NEEDS time to intergrate and assimilate all the information thats coming into it,in some cases'forced' into it. over doing it become in effective. WHY becuz yer inner mid can ONLY absorb so much. Like sponge is its soaked to the brim,if its saturate it can NOT hold any more,yer wasting yer time trying to sop something up with it and water drips all over the place.same principle, your energy'll be drippin all over the place- your mind needs time to deal with all you've put in it.... trust me 8 to 12 is a good mount. Shannon says Ideallly 8 hours of 'down time ' is good. now if Ive mis-quoted or missed the mark ,please clarify Shannon. I think thats correct though.
When I"ve had too much in put from the sub's,I Literally start shaking,like a nervous over load,guess what? I dont do it, a few times were enuff fer me when I Over did it,I dont do that any more. good question Cheong.

Thank you Keith,

Gosh, I have been listening to the sound waves for 24 hours (on weekends).... guess I have been doing this the wrong way Sad

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Shannon - 03-09-2012

I recommend different amounts of time for different situations in terms of allowing your mind time to process and rest. Generally, 8 hours a day (while you sleep) is good. Some people prefer more, and use it for more hours per day. If you're using more than one program at a time, that will impact it also.

The reason I stopped recommending people use then 24/7 is that it tends to slow down results because you never have time to finish processing. This is especially true with 4G programs, which are much more demanding on your mind and energy. That's why you'll sometimes read about people taking a day off and seeing the results skyrocket. They had some time to process it.

I suggest a minimum of 8 hours a day off, but it doesn't affect everyone the same way. Some minds are capable of handling 24/7 without slowdown (although this is rare), but most do best with less. You can't go wrong with having at least 8 hours of rest time per day.

As for your other question, you'll want to read this: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-many-can-be-used-at-once

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Cheong Tian Xiang - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: I recommend different amounts of time for different situations in terms of allowing your mind time to process and rest. Generally, 8 hours a day (while you sleep) is good. Some people prefer more, and use it for more hours per day. If you're using more than one program at a time, that will impact it also.

The reason I stopped recommending people use then 24/7 is that it tends to slow down results because you never have time to finish processing. This is especially true with 4G programs, which are much more demanding on your mind and energy. That's why you'll sometimes read about people taking a day off and seeing the results skyrocket. They had some time to process it.

I suggest a minimum of 8 hours a day off, but it doesn't affect everyone the same way. Some minds are capable of handling 24/7 without slowdown (although this is rare), but most do best with less. You can't go wrong with having at least 8 hours of rest time per day.

As for your other question, you'll want to read this: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-many-can-be-used-at-once

Thanks Shannon for your advise, I will bear this in mind. Cheers.

RE: Be Irresistibly Attractive To Handsome Gay Men - Tigurinn - 03-10-2012

Sorry I'm hijacking the thread, but I've just found a program on the iPhone's app store which is supposed to try to help you to lucid dream; it's quite simple - a short sound goes off with either 15 minute interval or 30 minute interval (you choose which you want).

And your supposed to ask yourself if you are inside a dream and if your awake the answer will always be no, but this is somehow supposed to train the subliminal to ask itself the question and then you will hopefully be dreaming.

My question is: could this in anyway, whatsoever, interfere with the subliminals at night (as I also use the iPhone for the subliminals)

(03-07-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Yes, it is something that has been corrected in all of the newer programs, but it is not going to affect the program performance. What happened was that there was a very minor corruption of the masking overlay track at that point, and the vocoder silenced the underlying audio because the mask was silent there. It will only have cosmetic effect... that is to say, it won't change the program effects to have that momentary silence. When I get a chance to build everything as 4G, that will be gone for good.