Subliminal Talk
Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report (/Thread-Tiesto-s-Absolute-Self-Confidence-4G-Progress-Report)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-31-2012

Quote:Shannon, would you be able to tell me a little about how you started on your own business, when you first used BASE, did you have a plan already what you were going to do in term of the business you were trying to build?

Sure. Basically, I had a solid plan in place before I made the first move, but it wasn't a standard business plan. What I did was determine that I had the right product, and how I could make money from it. I knew it would sell if I did the right things. Then I started offering things that I was interested in, and snowballed it from there. Some of it was figure-it-out-as-you-go.

Quote:Since I was young, I always have this wish or dream that I would be able to own and run multiple businesses, but after bombarded with failure after failure after failure, I'm starting to lose faith in myself, and my mind is telling that I'm not destined for such things, I'm not good enough and I don't have the capacity or abilities for all that, and it is all just a pipe dream that will never comes true. Too much failure in my life would probably the main cause I am fearful of it.

This was not my first business. Or my second, or my third. I fell on my face a lot before I got it right. Most people who are successful are so because they refuse to quit. They keep trying. They try to make no mistake twice. They refuse to quit. They always look for better ideas. And did I mention they refuse to quit trying?

My favorite quote of all time is: "No man ever became great, except through many and great mistakes." William E. Gladstone said that, by the way, and that is what has kept me going through some very dark times.

Look at all the greats and you see that Edison was right. Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. You take that kernel of inspiration and you work your ass off to build the road that leads to it. Working smart is important, of course, but the average millionaire gets to be that way taking the slow and steady route. You build the pyramids one block at a time. The great wall of China got built the same way. So did the other wonders of the world. It's all a matter of a plan, perseverance and many small steps that lead to a long journey.

Quote:Often times there are days that I become really depressed and confused, I have no idea what to do to improve the situation, I have gone to many trainings, business seminars, tried multiple business opportunities, and none of them work out as I wish them to be, so I decided to just focus on my family's business which I have been doing for the last couple of years, at the beginning it was ok, but since the global crisis in 2008, our company suffered extensive damage in our income, and I always hope that every new year after that things going to be different, but it is just going from bad to worst, and until now I have not seen the light at the end of the tunnel, in fact it just getting darker, I didn't want to give up, but it is just getting too much after a while.

The first thing you need to have is the right business idea. Without that, you will fail. And every time you fail, you make that failure pay for itself by learning everything you can learn from it. These are the steps that lead to the success part. They may not be fun, or easy, or cheap, but that's what they are, and if you don't see them for what they are, you can start feeling hopeless and depressed.

Every step you take is part of your education. Education is never cheap. You pay for it in money, or you pay for it in other ways, but you will pay for it. They only get away with not paying for it who don't earn their way to the top. Those who inherit it. And many times, they even must work and earn it in other ways.

Quote:I have no idea what kind of effect 'TLAM+BASE' will have, or suppose to have, but do you think it can get me to cross path with my future perfect business, and to identify and actively act upon it?

BASE will help with that. TLAM will help you get into the right mindset for putting BASE to maximum effect.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-31-2012

Thank you for the inspirational words Shannon! I guess all these series "crash and burn" experiences I'm getting is also what you and other successful person going through as well in life, thanks for reminding me about that, sometimes when I'm stuck in a hopeless situation I tend to forget everything and become too focus on the negativity.

I'm already planning to look for a job, I need something to fall back on at the moment. Hopefully I can find a good job for the time being, while recollecting all the pieces and gather up my strength and funding again for my future business venture, at the same time I'll be using Think Like a Millionaire + BASE starting 1st of April 2012.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 04-01-2012

Day 60

This will be my last day of using ASC 4G (standalone), it has been exactly 2 months since I first came to this forum and started this sub, and I have learned a lot during my journey here to self-improvement.

Final Review of ASC 4G:

It took me a long time for me to really feel the desired effect from ASC (after 6 weeks), this is because I have underlying problems that I have to take care first, after having discussions with Shannon, K-Train, Roy, and read many other program’s descriptions and their scripts multiple times, I now understood that programs can be categorize to the one that has simple scripts that is perfect as a polishing tool, and programs that is focused on dealing with core problems directly, and complex programs that does both and more, like all those multi-stage programs.

I do noticed that I have become more confident in certain situations, and when I interact with strangers and people outside in general they seem nicer to me, more smiles, more respect, just generally friendlier, maybe this sub is causing me to project a certain aura or presence that’s causing such effect. This experience gave me an idea of combining ASC with the ‘Aura of Commanding Authority’ sub to further reinforce that effect. It should be interesting to try that out one day in the future.

To all the new subliminal user who might be reading this journal/review, basing from my own personal experience, what I would recommend when deciding for a new sub for you, is first to find and understand what kind of problems you need to deal with first and foremost, or even better just get a multi-stage programs like AM, or Life-Tune Up and deal with many problems at once, after you purged those old beliefs, then you move on to the simpler script programs (i.e. ASC) to hone and bring out the quality of your improvement (like polishing a diamond). I believe if you follow these steps, you will get much better results than I did.

I’ve decided to stop ASC 4G, because I plan to try it again one day later once I’ve done AM at least once or twice.

I hope what I shared in this journal can be of some help to others going on the same road, and I really would like to thanks Shannon for continuously guiding and supporting me in this journey, and also K-Train and Roy for sharing their experiences and knowledge, you’ve all been a great help, much appreciated! Smile