Subliminal Talk
Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report (/Thread-Tiesto-s-Absolute-Self-Confidence-4G-Progress-Report)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-21-2012

(03-20-2012, 04:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: It would not be a good idea to have a 12 stage set (BAMM 2.0), in which each stage was designed to be used for 60 days, be a strictly stand alone program. I am actually developing ways to use that one with more than one other program.

Yes, if you could leave a ‘space’ open for a single type b program then it would be really nice, the user could throw in one additional sub to handle specific resistant more directly during the entire 12 stage.

12 stages and 60 days per stage, that means it will take two years to complete it once. Wow! This one is seriously going to be a massive undertaking for that single title, one singular purpose and dedication of becoming a multi-millionaire. I have to agree for that kind of goal there is no other way around it.

It better work Shannon! Lol!

No estimate on the release date yet?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Spiral - 03-21-2012

Does it have to be 2 years? I like the idea of you developing it to where you can use it with other programs.. but maybe it would be more effective once some prerequsite subs have been run through by the individual. I don't know.. just an idea.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Elusive - 03-21-2012

Two Years? Man, you might learn enough to update it once or even twice in that time, Shannon.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-22-2012

Quote:Yes, if you could leave a ‘space’ open for a single type b program then it would be really nice, the user could throw in one additional sub to handle specific resistant more directly during the entire 12 stage.

I'm trying to make it possible to use 2 or 3 other programs with it, given how long it is going to require.

Quote:12 stages and 60 days per stage, that means it will take two years to complete it once. Wow! This one is seriously going to be a massive undertaking for that single title, one singular purpose and dedication of becoming a multi-millionaire. I have to agree for that kind of goal there is no other way around it.

And it may require 2-3 run-throughs back to back. Becoming a multi-millionaire isn't something that just happens, though. If you really want it to really happen, it has to be a major lifestyle and major thinking/belief/action/choices change for most people. That takes time, and so does the resulting effects... most people who become multi-millionaires in the United States take 10-50 years to do it. So that's still quite a speed enhancement.

Quote:It better work Shannon! Lol!

As with everything I make, how well it works depends on how well it's made, how well it's used, and how much it's resisted. You know I'll do my part.

Quote:No estimate on the release date yet?

Not yet. Haven't finished research for it yet.

(03-21-2012, 10:22 AM)Spiral Wrote: Does it have to be 2 years? I like the idea of you developing it to where you can use it with other programs.. but maybe it would be more effective once some prerequsite subs have been run through by the individual. I don't know.. just an idea.

If it's not two years per run-through, will it take just as long to use? Will it be just as effective? This design is what I currently believe to be the most realistic and effective design, but that may change before it is released. I don't think it will, however. This is not a small or minor goal.

(03-21-2012, 01:59 PM)Elusive Wrote: Two Years? Man, you might learn enough to update it once or even twice in that time, Shannon.

Maybe. Perhaps even probably. But... this is going to be a very well researched program, and it will be designed in such a way that updates would be very unlikely to be necessary. And, if it was, wouldn't it make sense for me to offer free upgrades for the first two years?

I seriously doubt it would need or get upgrading though, unless there was some sort of serious error made, and as much work as I put into quality control now, that's extremely unlikely. I have stopped versioning everything by year because my R&D has reached a level I am pleased with, and I am comfortable building my entire catalog as 4G. Now I can build for long term use and build the rest of the catalog, along with upgrading what already exists, but is still 3G.

Don't worry. I know what I'm doing, and I'll take care of you all. Smile

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-22-2012

(03-22-2012, 12:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: And it may require 2-3 run-throughs back to back. Becoming a multi-millionaire isn't something that just happens, though. If you really want it to really happen, it has to be a major lifestyle and major thinking/belief/action/choices change for most people. That takes time, and so does the resulting effects... most people who become multi-millionaires in the United States take 10-50 years to do it. So that's still quite a speed enhancement.

Make sense. I’m guessing once I started BAMM, then that’s it, no more switching around with other multi-stage subs, and just keep using BAMM back-to-back for as long as necessary until I have become a multi-millionaire. Btw, since AM also need several run-throughs to make it as close as permanent as possible, this means I’d probably do best to run AM 5.0 for 3-4 times in a row first, before moving on to BAMM and run that several times in a row as well?

So if I understand this correctly it would be better to do something like this:
AM > AM > AM > BAMM > BAMM > BAMM

Instead of:
AM > BAMM > AM > BAMM > AM > BAMM

Is this correct Shannon?

(03-22-2012, 02:27 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: And it may require 2-3 run-throughs back to back. Becoming a multi-millionaire isn't something that just happens, though. If you really want it to really happen, it has to be a major lifestyle and major thinking/belief/action/choices change for most people. That takes time, and so does the resulting effects... most people who become multi-millionaires in the United States take 10-50 years to do it. So that's still quite a speed enhancement.

Make sense. I’m guessing once I started BAMM, then that’s it, no more switching around with other multi-stage subs, and just keep using BAMM back-to-back for as long as necessary until I have become a multi-millionaire. Btw, since AM also need several run-throughs to make it as close as permanent as possible, this means I’d probably do best to run AM 5.0 for 3-4 times in a row first, before moving on to BAMM and run that several times in a row as well?

So if I understand this correctly it would be better to do something like this:
AM > AM > AM > BAMM > BAMM > BAMM

Instead of:
AM > BAMM > AM > BAMM > AM > BAMM

Is this correct Shannon?

AM doesn't need repeated run-throughs to make it as permanent as possible, it needs repeated run-throughs to become fully assimilated in most people. One run-through is going to make a big change for you, but two or even three may be necessary to fully "become".

With AM 5.0 you have a refresher stage, which can be used once every 3-6 months, and I'll probably figure a way to use it with BAMM, so that anyone who has run through the first six stages can keep current.

BAMM 2.0 is still in R&D and I don't know all of what to expect yet. I do believe that realistically, though, 4 to 6 years of BAMM 2.0 will be a reasonable amount of run time in which to actually become a multi-millionaire.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-22-2012

(03-22-2012, 06:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: AM doesn't need repeated run-throughs to make it as permanent as possible, it needs repeated run-throughs to become fully assimilated in most people. One run-through is going to make a big change for you, but two or even three may be necessary to fully "become".

Understood.

(03-22-2012, 06:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: With AM 5.0 you have a refresher stage, which can be used once every 3-6 months, and I'll probably figure a way to use it with BAMM, so that anyone who has run through the first six stages can keep current.

BAMM 2.0 is still in R&D and I don't know all of what to expect yet. I do believe that realistically, though, 4 to 6 years of BAMM 2.0 will be a reasonable amount of run time in which to actually become a multi-millionaire.

Very cool man! I love your design!

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-24-2012

Day 53

I don’t feel anymore changes for the past week or so, maybe the effect is somewhat stabilized already. The most direct and obvious thing that I really feel is how I deal with stupidity and annoying things around me, I tend to be more direct in expressing my dislike without worrying too much of how I’m perceived by the person I confront, although it is not 100% yet.

Deep down I still feel like there are some negativity (root problems) I need to take care of first, because it is somewhat holding me and this sub from reaching full potential.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - K-Train - 03-25-2012

Keep on trucking! You're only 7 days away from hitting the 60 day mark and after that you'll have only one more month to go (if you're aiming for 90 days). Once you get past 60 you could always buy Disconnect From Negativity Within and just run that along with ASC if you desire. Wink

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-25-2012

Thanks K-Train. Yeah I'll go at least for 60 days. Smile

I'm not sure what I'll do after that though, if I CAN get my hands on AM, then I'll try to do that first (as recommended by Shannon) to help with more total clearing before I move on to my wealth subs, but if I can't then I'll have to stick with my original plan to go do my wealth and business subs straightaway which I hope they could assist me in sorting out my financial problems first at this point in time.

We'll see how it goes.. I've been trying to make all kinds of planning it makes my head hurt, lol.. Maybe it has something to do also with my astrological sign (libra), I have this trait before I do something I always try to plan it as perfectly as possible, while weighing all the pros and cons, if I don't feel it's perfect yet, it'll be like a thorn in my mind always bugging me, the downside of this it makes me indecisive, because I think too much. I should learn to be more spontaneous and just do it, and stop thinking too much.. lol..

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-26-2012

(03-25-2012, 11:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: That sounds like how the Virgo/Libra cusping Mercury placement would do it. lol

lol.. with your knowledge in astrological sign you probably can read me like a book Shannon.. Big Grin

I never heard the term "cusping mercury placement" before though, what is that mean? Sounds intriguing...

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-26-2012

Shannon, would you be able to tell me a little about how you started on your own business, when you first used BASE, did you have a plan already what you were going to do in term of the business you were trying to build?

I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable with the current family business I'm running at the moment, I feel like it is not looking feasible anymore, and the future is hopeless, I feel like I need to dump this and finally be done with it, maybe ASC has something to do with as well, ASC is probably pushing me to try go out to the unknown, and try to get something better for my life.

Since I was young, I always have this wish or dream that I would be able to own and run multiple businesses, but after bombarded with failure after failure after failure, I'm starting to lose faith in myself, and my mind is telling that I'm not destined for such things, I'm not good enough and I don't have the capacity or abilities for all that, and it is all just a pipe dream that will never comes true. Too much failure in my life would probably the main cause I am fearful of it.

Often times there are days that I become really depressed and confused, I have no idea what to do to improve the situation, I have gone to many trainings, business seminars, tried multiple business opportunities, and none of them work out as I wish them to be, so I decided to just focus on my family's business which I have been doing for the last couple of years, at the beginning it was ok, but since the global crisis in 2008, our company suffered extensive damage in our income, and I always hope that every new year after that things going to be different, but it is just going from bad to worst, and until now I have not seen the light at the end of the tunnel, in fact it just getting darker, I didn't want to give up, but it is just getting too much after a while.

I have no idea what kind of effect 'TLAM+BASE' will have, or suppose to have, but do you think it can get me to cross path with my future perfect business, and to identify and actively act upon it?