Subliminal Talk
Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report (/Thread-Tiesto-s-Absolute-Self-Confidence-4G-Progress-Report)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-17-2012

(03-16-2012, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Well thought out. Give it a shot, and yes, use 15 weeks per section.

Thanks Shannon! I'm really excited to try this out! Smile

Andrew has helped me solve the problems I'm having with the method of payment as well! Google Checkout works! I have succeeded in making the purchase for TLAM, and Overcome Fear of Failure. Big Grin

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-17-2012

(03-17-2012, 07:39 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Well thought out. Give it a shot, and yes, use 15 weeks per section.

Andrew has helped me solve the problems I'm having with the method of payment as well! Google Checkout works! I have succeeded in making the purchase for TLAM, and Overcome Fear of Failure. Big Grin

I always love it when a customer succeeds in paying! lol

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-17-2012

(03-17-2012, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote:

LOL! You gotta make sure it stays that way, because I have plenty more titles I still want to buy! So you better open the door as wide as possible for me to throw my money at you! LOL!! Big Grin

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-17-2012

(03-17-2012, 08:29 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote:

LOL! You gotta make sure it stays that way, because I have plenty more titles I still want to buy! So you better open the door as wide as possible for me to throw my money at you! LOL!! Big Grin

That's my goal. Make my catalog so big and so awesome and intriguing that nobody can look at it without buying something. Big Grin

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-18-2012

(03-17-2012, 12:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's my goal. Make my catalog so big and so awesome and intriguing that nobody can look at it without buying something. Big Grin

You've done a great job at that! Many of us are confused which one to do first. lol!

Btw, since you mentioned it last time, I’ve been thinking a lot about the Remove Negativity Within sub, I’ve been wondering, does it work by removing all kinds of negativity within ourselves, such fear, laziness, anger, hate, and other negative things?

Without specific wording and statements to direct the target on what particular and what sort of negativity it should get rid of, how does our subconscious determines which of the beliefs or traits are negative and which are positive?

I’m very curious about this sub, and want to try it in the future, but I just don’t understand how it works without more specific statements on the wide variety of issues (negativity) it meant to deal with. Lets take fear for example as a negativity within, there are plenty type of fear, fear of failure, fear of height, fear of pain, fear of public speaking, fear of bugs, and a whole bunch of others, will this sub work on those multiple issues, plus others like laziness, etc, and all these at once?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Elusive - 03-18-2012

Thats interesting. Theres lots of things that could be defined as a negativity within.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - K-Train - 03-18-2012

I'm curious about Shannon's answer to this as well. I always thought ASC would be a better all-around sub however I have begun to witness its limitations although it is still a wonderful subliminal.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-18-2012

Quote:You've done a great job at that! Many of us are confused which one to do first. lol!

Confusion isn't my goal. Maximizing the interest is my goal. Smile

Quote:Btw, since you mentioned it last time, I’ve been thinking a lot about the Remove Negativity Within sub, I’ve been wondering, does it work by removing all kinds of negativity within ourselves, such fear, laziness, anger, hate, and other negative things?

It is designed to remove all negativity, yes.

Quote:Without specific wording and statements to direct the target on what particular and what sort of negativity it should get rid of, how does our subconscious determines which of the beliefs or traits are negative and which are positive?

I will answer this with another question. Do you know the difference between negative and positive? Whatever answer you just gave, applies to your subconscious mind as well. Specificity beyond that of polarity is therefore unnecessary. It knows, just as you do, what is negative. How to remove it is something it also knows how to do, as it is the key witness to the "what and how" of that negativity.

Quote:I’m very curious about this sub, and want to try it in the future, but I just don’t understand how it works without more specific statements on the wide variety of issues (negativity) it meant to deal with. Lets take fear for example as a negativity within, there are plenty type of fear, fear of failure, fear of height, fear of pain, fear of public speaking, fear of bugs, and a whole bunch of others, will this sub work on those multiple issues, plus others like laziness, etc, and all these at once?

Laziness isn't necessarily a form of negativity. It can be the result of several different things, some of which, themselves, can be considered forms of negativity. Laziness itself, however, is simply the result of something else, and as such, is neutral.

Fear is a good example. Fear can have many forms, and branches and types, but it always comes down to one core thing, which is the fear itself. If you do what un-does fear... if you replace fear with it's positive inverse, if you simply destroy it... all branches and types of fear should be affected, wouldn't you think? It's like cutting down a tree. You don't chop off a trig or a branch and wonder why the tree is still there. You chop it down as close to the ground as possible: the trunk is the source of all the branches.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: It is designed to remove all negativity, yes.

That is pretty awesome for a single stage program.

(03-18-2012, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will answer this with another question. Do you know the difference between negative and positive? Whatever answer you just gave, applies to your subconscious mind as well. Specificity beyond that of polarity is therefore unnecessary. It knows, just as you do, what is negative. How to remove it is something it also knows how to do, as it is the key witness to the "what and how" of that negativity.

I assumed my concious mind should know the difference, so what you're saying is my subconscious will have the same understanding like it. After reading so many posts, I thought the subconscious seems to have its own mind and way of doing things, which is why I wasn't sure it really understood what is negative or positive.

(03-18-2012, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: Fear is a good example. Fear can have many forms, and branches and types, but it always comes down to one core thing, which is the fear itself. If you do what un-does fear... if you replace fear with it's positive inverse, if you simply destroy it... all branches and types of fear should be affected, wouldn't you think? It's like cutting down a tree. You don't chop off a trig or a branch and wonder why the tree is still there. You chop it down as close to the ground as possible: the trunk is the source of all the branches.

I see. It does make sense, after I finished with overcome fear of failure, I will try out this sub to deal the final blow, and to really clean out whatever kind of fear and negativity I have left within me.

(03-18-2012, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: Laziness isn't necessarily a form of negativity. It can be the result of several different things, some of which, themselves, can be considered forms of negativity. Laziness itself, however, is simply the result of something else, and as such, is neutral.

What about procrastination? Is it the same like laziness?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-18-2012

Quote:That is pretty awesome for a single stage program.

A program does not have to be multi-stage or have a very long script to be extremely powerful. Some of the most powerful have very short scripts, in fact. The most powerful of them all that I have used, in terms of impact on my life, had a script that consisted of just one statement. Multi-stage is required for some things, but not all. Although this program should be used for 3-6 months for best results.

Quote:I assumed my concious mind should know the difference, so what you're saying is my subconscious will have the same understanding like it. After reading so many posts, I thought the subconscious seems to have its own mind and way of doing things, which is why I wasn't sure it really understood what is negative or positive.

The subconscious knows everything the conscious mind knows, and everything it has gathered for itself. The difference is in how they process information and how they understand things. This particular aspect, however, is not going to be different between them. The subconscious understands positive versus negative just like the conscious mind does.

Quote:What about procrastination? Is it the same like laziness?

Procrastination is usually a symptom of, and expression of, the same root cause as laziness, except it's even worse. Procrastination is an active resistance to accomplishment, versus the passiveness of laziness. They both come from subconscious resistance to whatever the action is.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-19-2012

Thanks for the explanation man. Good thing that your program is modular and very flexible, I'll tread carefully, and continue to assess myself as I go along during my next program, I'll add things one by one accordingly to what I feel is most necessary.

My thoughts right now is to use:
1. TLAM + BASE + Overcome Fear of Failure
2. TLAM + BASE + Remove Negativity Within

*Once I'm done with all the fear and negativity, I'll move on to increase my productivity with:
3. TLAM + BASE + Overcome Procrastination
4. TLAM + BASE + Ultra Motivation

* To finish off I will use:
5. TLAM + BASE + Seek The Challenge
6. TLAM + BASE + Ultra Success

* Once I'm successful I might add:
7. TLAM + BASE + Deep Gratitude and Appreciation

Looks like it is going to be a really really long journey, lol.. But like you said becoming successful financially requires huge commitment and intense focus.. All those might take slightly more than 2 years to complete, but if it works out in the end, then it is time well spent and I have nothing to regret! Big Grin

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-19-2012

Honestly, I think you may want to switch it up a bit more than that over the course of 2 years. Like maybe switch BASE for BASE 2.0 when it comes out (which will be 6 stages) and TLAM for BAMM 2.0 when it comes out (which will be 12 stages). Smile

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 01:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: Honestly, I think you may want to switch it up a bit more than that over the course of 2 years. Like maybe switch BASE for BASE 2.0 when it comes out (which will be 6 stages) and TLAM for BAMM 2.0 when it comes out (which will be 12 stages). Smile

That sounds good definitely! Would you be able to give some rough estimates for when those titles will be released?

Also will BASE 2.0 and BAMM 2.0, be allowed to use additional Type B sub, or will it be strictly standalone like AM 5.0?

I may need to do more tweaking once I have that information from you. Big Grin

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-20-2012

(03-19-2012, 02:12 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 01:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: Honestly, I think you may want to switch it up a bit more than that over the course of 2 years. Like maybe switch BASE for BASE 2.0 when it comes out (which will be 6 stages) and TLAM for BAMM 2.0 when it comes out (which will be 12 stages). Smile

That sounds good definitely! Would you be able to give some rough estimates for when those titles will be released?

Also will BASE 2.0 and BAMM 2.0, be allowed to use additional Type B sub, or will it be strictly standalone like AM 5.0?

I may need to do more tweaking once I have that information from you. Big Grin

It would not be a good idea to have a 12 stage set (BAMM 2.0), in which each stage was designed to be used for 60 days, be a strictly stand alone program. I am actually developing ways to use that one with more than one other program.

BASE will be usable with one extra Type B.