Subliminal Talk
Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report (/Thread-Tiesto-s-Absolute-Self-Confidence-4G-Progress-Report)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-03-2012

Sounds good! I will see where BASE+US will take me after 6-8 months, if I feel it has serves its purpose and set up the foundation nicely, then it is time for AM 5.0 to be up next on the list.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-13-2012

DAY 42:

It has been 6 weeks since I started ASC 4G, what I've noticed so far is that I have felt some increase in confidence, I get pissed off easier at all the annoying things around me, and I have this feeling of readiness to get in a fight with people who want to mess with me, unlike before where I would prefer to avoid conflict.

I have not feel Absolutely Confident just yet, because I notice I still have fear, such as fear of rejection (i.e. if I make an offer or proposal for business deals or marketing my products I fear it gets rejected) and sometimes I still doubt myself whether I can achieve things I want to achieve (i.e. whether I should just quit doing business because it is so hard and just work for someone else), and still feeling anxiety when meeting and getting to know someone new.

Shannon if you're reading this, I have some questions:

1. Is it necessary to combine ASC with other subs to deal with those problems specifically, or will ASC (standalone) sort those problems in the end without any additional help from other subs?

2. I was planning of running ASC standalone for 50 days, and straightaway follow it up with ASC + Ultra Success for a total of 100 days, but recently I've been wondering whether US is the right choice (for me) to pair it up with, and whether I should get other subs instead?

Alternative subs that I think might be suitable to pair it up with ASC:
1. Be Unaffected By Rejection
2. Overcome Anxiety
3. Overcome Fear of Failure
*Do Ultra Success provide the same benefit as the three subs above?

So what would you recommend for me to maximize my confidence and get rid of those resistance once and for all?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-13-2012

Quote:Shannon if you're reading this, I have some questions:

1. Is it necessary to combine ASC with other subs to deal with those problems specifically, or will ASC (standalone) sort those problems in the end without any additional help from other subs?

The answer to that depends on knowing what the issues behind your resistance are. I am not sure I know them fully. However, I would say that it is a function of the efforts you are making in this particular direction, inasmuch as fear (the apparent cause of your resistance) is close to the reverse of fear. Your results so far hint at that you have some possible sublimated frustration/anger issues to deal with in making some changes to your level of status, power, control, etc. and feeling properly appreciated or that you are being treated as you deserve to be treated. Continuing with just ASC should eventually force the issue to resolution by pushing you far enough in the direction you are going to act and make the necessary adjustments.

Quote:2. I was planning of running ASC standalone for 50 days, and straightaway follow it up with ASC + Ultra Success for a total of 100 days, but recently I've been wondering whether US is the right choice (for me) to pair it up with, and whether I should get other subs instead?

That depends on specifically what results you are trying to achieve overall; each sub you add will steer the original in a different direction.

Quote:Alternative subs that I think might be suitable to pair it up with ASC:
- Be Unaffected By Rejection
- Overcome Anxiety
- Overcome Fear of Failure

So what would you recommend for me to maximize my confidence and get rid of those resistance once and for all?

Based on your responses and results so far? I think you'd do brilliantly with the Alpha Male training set.

If that is not an expense or direction you want to go for, I think your best bet would be to use ASC paired with one of the following:

Ultra Success
Remove Negativity Within

and if you believe that you are having issues based on anxiety or fear of failure, those are also options.

Another option is Life Tune-Up, although that is also a six stage set and a bigger commitment/expenditure, like the AM set.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - K-Train - 03-13-2012

(03-13-2012, 08:58 AM)Tiesto Wrote: DAY 42:

It has been 6 weeks since I started ASC 4G, what I've noticed so far is that I have felt some increase in confidence, I get pissed off easier at all the annoying things around me, and I have this feeling of readiness to get in a fight with people who want to mess with me, unlike before where I would prefer to avoid conflict.

I have not feel Absolutely Confident just yet, because I notice I still have fear, such as fear of rejection (i.e. if I make an offer or proposal for business deals or marketing my products I fear it gets rejected) and sometimes I still doubt myself whether I can achieve things I want to achieve (i.e. whether I should just quit doing business because it is so hard and just work for someone else), and still feeling anxiety when meeting and getting to know someone new.

Shannon if you're reading this, I have some questions:

2. I was planning of running ASC standalone for 50 days, and straightaway follow it up with ASC + Ultra Success for a total of 100 days, but recently I've been wondering whether US is the right choice (for me) to pair it up with, and whether I should get other subs instead?

Alternative subs that I think might be suitable to pair it up with ASC:
- Be Unaffected By Rejection
- Overcome Anxiety
- Overcome Fear of Failure

You're getting results man! The fact that you're getting pissed and expressing it means that you have the confidence to do so. Fear is something I still feel too and it does suck sometimes too because I expect to be "fearless" however the longer you use the program the more apt you'll be to power through your fears.

What's your date of birth Tiesto? (I have a hunch I want to investigate)

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-14-2012

(03-13-2012, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Your results so far hint at that you have some possible sublimated frustration/anger issues to deal with in making some changes to your level of status, power, control, etc. and feeling properly appreciated or that you are being treated as you deserve to be treated.

I think that assessment is quite accurate.

(03-13-2012, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Based on your responses and results so far? I think you'd do brilliantly with the Alpha Male training set.

Alpha Male 5.0 is definitely on my To-Do List.

(03-13-2012, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: If that is not an expense or direction you want to go for, I think your best bet would be to use ASC paired with one of the following:

Ultra Success
Remove Negativity Within

and if you believe that you are having issues based on anxiety or fear of failure, those are also options.

After reading your advice, it got me thinking, and enables me to analyze my own problems further, I reread the descriptions and the script on those potential subs a couple of more time, and this is my thoughts for each of them:

- Ultra-Success = This one is definitely a must do!

- Remove Negativity Within = I'm not sure how my subconscious interpret what is negativity? It seems too general, it just gets rid of negativity, but it doesn't really specify what the particular negativity is. I remember what you told me last time in the thread for AM suggestion, the subconscious seems quite particular, and it needs specific and multiple statement just to address one problem, while with this one, I see it is just like generalizing the entire negativity without any clear definition of what particular negativity it tries to address. I'm not too sure about this sub.

- Overcome Fear of Failure = The description says something like this "To combat the fear, we first must take away its power. Fear is an emotion; so, we simply disconnect the mind from that emotion. But that's not all this program does. Not by a long shot! Disconnecting the fear is only half the battle. There must be something to replace it, or it will find it's way back in over time. Therefore, we replace the fear of failure with the joy and expectation of success. Once you have succeeded, fear of failure cannot exist, because there is no failure to fear! And along the way, we strip failure of it's scariness by understanding that the only true failure is to stop trying to succeed". This way, we actually reqire you to refuse to stop trying to succeed, and the result is inevitably success!"
I'm starting to believe this is the right sub for me, I first need to DISCONNECT my mind from my emotion of fear, and then after I clear out my mind from the pollution of emotional fear, then I will switch to Ultra-Success sub, to really ingrained the success-based mindset, and replaced the fear with success so it won't creep back in.

So at the moment I'm really liking the idea using Overcome Fear of Failure for a few months to really clean out these fear factors, then replace it with Ultra Success, before it comes back.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-14-2012

(03-13-2012, 09:59 AM)K-Train Wrote: You're getting results man! The fact that you're getting pissed and expressing it means that you have the confidence to do so. Fear is something I still feel too and it does suck sometimes too because I expect to be "fearless" however the longer you use the program the more apt you'll be to power through your fears.

Yes, I am getting result! Takes quite a while! Big Grin

Thank you for mentioning that you still experience fear, it is actually quite a valuable information for me, what I mean by that is, you gave me an understanding that Ultra-Success and ASC does not deal with fear, it just seems to try to push concept of confidence and success on top of existing programming, but it does not deal with the root of the problem, the problem still exist. Now I understand I need to go down to take care of the root of the problem first, which is to disconnect my mind from from emotion of fear, before I apply my confidence and success programming.

(03-13-2012, 09:59 AM)K-Train Wrote: What's your date of birth Tiesto? (I have a hunch I want to investigate)

October 12, 1983.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-15-2012

(03-14-2012, 09:07 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(03-13-2012, 09:59 AM)K-Train Wrote: You're getting results man! The fact that you're getting pissed and expressing it means that you have the confidence to do so. Fear is something I still feel too and it does suck sometimes too because I expect to be "fearless" however the longer you use the program the more apt you'll be to power through your fears.

Thank you for mentioning that you still experience fear, it is actually quite a valuable information for me, what I mean by that is, you gave me an understanding that Ultra-Success and ASC does not deal with fear, it just seems to try to push concept of confidence and success on top of existing programming, but it does not deal with the root of the problem, the problem still exist. Now I understand I need to go down to take care of the root of the problem first, which is to disconnect my mind from from emotion of fear, before I apply my confidence and success programming.

(03-13-2012, 09:59 AM)K-Train Wrote: What's your date of birth Tiesto? (I have a hunch I want to investigate)

October 12, 1983.

Yes, ASC is confidence injection, there is no effort to do anything but induce confidence. If you have other issues, they must be identified and dealt with separately.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-15-2012

(03-15-2012, 07:22 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 09:07 AM)Tiesto Wrote:

October 12, 1983.

Yes, ASC is confidence injection, there is no effort to do anything but induce confidence. If you have other issues, they must be identified and dealt with separately.

I’m beginning to understand more and more on how your subliminals are designed to work on our subconscious.

From now on I’m pretty sure I can mix and match the right subs together by looking at the scripts provided, first by analyzing what kind of problems I’m having, then find the right sub to deal with the root problem first and foremost (scripts that say letting go, disconnect, and utterly destroy), and then once I purged those old believe I replace them with a more positive programming.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-15-2012

That's part of why they're modular like they are. Smile

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - K-Train - 03-15-2012

Tiesto, I did a thorough zodia check on you based on your birth date and you'll be happy to hear that you are a good candidate for subliminal usage (meaning subs will work for you Smile).
I was afraid perhaps your particular zodiac sign would hinder your results but it seems you're in the clear buddy!

And I too lately, have been experiencing some serious stuff come up this week man. Brutal stuff. I thought this crap had been cleared out but I guess not. The one silver lining though is that ASC keeps me from staying depressed or mopey for long periods of time and keeps negative thoughts from sticking in my brain. Fear of Failure's script does seem pretty good though, I'm considering using that for maybe 2 months.

(03-15-2012, 12:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's part of why they're modular like they are. Smile

You sure know what you're doing! Big Grin

(03-15-2012, 06:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: Tiesto, I did a thorough zodia check on you based on your birth date and you'll be happy to hear that you are a good candidate for subliminal usage (meaning subs will work for you Smile).
I was afraid perhaps your particular zodiac sign would hinder your results but it seems you're in the clear buddy!

Thanks for the taking the time to do that for me K-Train! I'm really glad to hear your findings! I'm excited to try out many more subs in the future. Big Grin

(03-15-2012, 06:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: And I too lately, have been experiencing some serious stuff come up this week man. Brutal stuff. I thought this crap had been cleared out but I guess not. The one silver lining though is that ASC keeps me from staying depressed or mopey for long periods of time and keeps negative thoughts from sticking in my brain. Fear of Failure's script does seem pretty good though, I'm considering using that for maybe 2 months.

Yeah, same with me, it has been on and off as well, I think we do have to use it for a very long time until it really stabilized, and also combine it with another sub that will help disconnect and destroy the underlying problem.

Subs that has multiple variety of statements needs to be used first as the basic groundwork in order to tackle all the problems from many direction, I think this is the main reason why Shannon build multi-stage subs, and also recommends me to use AM.

Subs that has simple script (such as ASC) should be good to use as "icing-on-the-cake" as a finishing tool to further reinforce the new belief.

My mind keeps on thinking and thinking looking for the best strategy I should apply next with my new found understanding about how these subs work.

What's in my mind right now, I should probably stop ASC at the end of this month, and try it again next time after I completed AM 5.0.

I still want to get Overcome Fear of Failure (OFOF), but it might be better to pair it up with BASE and TLAM instead, to set up the groundwork of a millionaire entrepreneur mindset who isn't afraid to try everything and experience failure, and then once the OFOF gets its job done, then switch the combo to BASE+TLAM+Ultra-Success.

All these strategies I'm thinking about seems good for me "on-paper", but I wouldn't know what I will experience until I actually try them out.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 03-16-2012

Shannon, based on what I learned from my experience so far with ASC, I might have an idea how to maximize my result for the next set of programs that I will do, by first overcoming problems, clearing them all out, then building up again, and polishing it up in the end, kinda like the way you do things with those multi-stage programs.

After I tried to analyze and understand my own sets of problems and obstacles a bit better, I have now devised a plan of attack for my journey to a better financial position, I plan to use TLAM and BASE for a very long time to make sure I squeeze out every effect I could get out them, but at the same time I’d also like to use other subs as additional tools to combat specific problems that might be holding me back.

This is a rough draft on how I might set up my plan:

First Phase (Week 1 – 15) = TLAM + BASE + Overcome Fear of Failure
*My plan here is first to disconnect my mind from fear of failing, because unless I destroy this problem, it will keep holding me back. TLAM and BASE will be used as the CORE of the entire program and will be run throughout all the way.

Second Phase (Week 16-30) = TLAM + BASE + Overcome Procrastination
*Once I detached myself from fear of failure, I will try to increase my productivity by overcoming procrastination on things I really hate doing. Hopefully this phase will help me get things done as soon as possible without wasting time even though I hate doing them.

Third Phase (Week 31-45) = TLAM + BASE + Seek The Challenge
*What I wish to achieved here is to become more aggressive in searching for money making opportunities as much as possible. Without fear of failure and procrastination to hold me back, I hope STC will work much faster and more effectively.

Fourth Phase (Week 46-60) = TLAM + BASE + Ultra Success
*This last phase will be used as final finishing/polishing stage, once I’ve dealt with all the problems I have, and then aggressively hunting for opportunities in the first three phases, this last phase will hopefully put everything together and make me Ultra Successful. The manifestation effect from TLAM and BASE should also have manifested into reality by now. I expect to make a significant financial improvement by the end of week 60.

I understand that running 3 subs together at the same time might have some risks of slowing down some of the effects since I’ll be trying to cram a whole variety of suggestions into my subconscious, which is why I designed each phase for 15 weeks each (105 days), which I hope will allow enough time for each one those supplemental subs to really sink in. Although I'm still contemplating whether 15 weeks per phase is overkill or not, and whether I should use 10 weeks instead, not sure about this one?

This is my amateurish attempt at trying to mimic your multi-stage programs, LOL. Big Grin
I would prefer to just do AM 5.0 then follow it up with a 12-Stage BAMM or BASE, but since at the moment I run on a tight budget I need to allocate my ‘investments’ on these subs more efficiently by designing some kind of multi-stage programs for myself (at a much lower cost) to get me into a better financial position until I can purchase THE REAL DEAL from you. Smile

I know this is far from perfect, and I will probably do some modification later on, but if you would like to add some more ideas on how I can improve this setup I’ll be happy to hear it.

Thanks man!

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 03-16-2012

(03-16-2012, 07:35 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, based on what I learned from my experience so far with ASC, I might have an idea how to maximize my result for the next set of programs that I will do, by first overcoming problems, clearing them all out, then building up again, and polishing it up in the end, kinda like the way you do things with those multi-stage programs.

After I tried to analyze and understand my own sets of problems and obstacles a bit better, I have now devised a plan of attack for my journey to a better financial position, I plan to use TLAM and BASE for a very long time to make sure I squeeze out every effect I could get out them, but at the same time I’d also like to use other subs as additional tools to combat specific problems that might be holding me back.

This is a rough draft on how I might set up my plan:

First Phase (Week 1 – 15) = TLAM + BASE + Overcome Fear of Failure
*My plan here is first to disconnect my mind from fear of failing, because unless I destroy this problem, it will keep holding me back. TLAM and BASE will be used as the CORE of the entire program and will be run throughout all the way.

Second Phase (Week 16-30) = TLAM + BASE + Overcome Procrastination
*Once I detached myself from fear of failure, I will try to increase my productivity by overcoming procrastination on things I really hate doing. Hopefully this phase will help me get things done as soon as possible without wasting time even though I hate doing them.

Third Phase (Week 31-45) = TLAM + BASE + Seek The Challenge
*What I wish to achieved here is to become more aggressive in searching for money making opportunities as much as possible. Without fear of failure and procrastination to hold me back, I hope STC will work much faster and more effectively.

Fourth Phase (Week 46-60) = TLAM + BASE + Ultra Success
*This last phase will be used as final finishing/polishing stage, once I’ve dealt with all the problems I have, and then aggressively hunting for opportunities in the first three phases, this last phase will hopefully put everything together and make me Ultra Successful. The manifestation effect from TLAM and BASE should also have manifested into reality by now. I expect to make a significant financial improvement by the end of week 60.

I understand that running 3 subs together at the same time might have some risks of slowing down some of the effects since I’ll be trying to cram a whole variety of suggestions into my subconscious, which is why I designed each phase for 15 weeks each (105 days), which I hope will allow enough time for each one those supplemental subs to really sink in. Although I'm still contemplating whether 15 weeks per phase is overkill or not, and whether I should use 10 weeks instead, not sure about this one?

This is my amateurish attempt at trying to mimic your multi-stage programs, LOL. Big Grin
I would prefer to just do AM 5.0 then follow it up with a 12-Stage BAMM or BASE, but since at the moment I run on a tight budget I need to allocate my ‘investments’ on these subs more efficiently by designing some kind of multi-stage programs for myself (at a much lower cost) to get me into a better financial position until I can purchase THE REAL DEAL from you. Smile

I know this is far from perfect, and I will probably do some modification later on, but if you would like to add some more ideas on how I can improve this setup I’ll be happy to hear it.

Thanks man!

Well thought out. Give it a shot, and yes, use 15 weeks per section.