Subliminal Talk
Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report (/Thread-Tiesto-s-Absolute-Self-Confidence-4G-Progress-Report)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 02-21-2012

Ok, so I would like to share some feedback on my experience using ASC 4G, at the moment I’m in Day 21 (end of my third week) of using this sub, so far this is what I’ve been experiencing:

Day 7 = On the night of this day I had my first weird vivid dreams

Day 8 = This morning I woke up really tired.

Day 15 = Up until today, every night is has been non-stop really weird vivid dreams, and every morning always wake up tired. Today I felt an effect of slight increase in confidence and ego boost.

Day 21 = I have been experiencing non-stop weird dreams every night, but I noticed since sometimes around the middle of week 3 I’ve been waking up slightly less tired compared to previous days, maybe I have adapted, but I don’t feel anymore extra confidence or ego boost, and no significant improvement/changes have been felt at this point in time.

I’ve just been using it on speakers at night time for 8 hours during sleep, I usually start the playlist on my iPod at 11 o’clock at night then play it until 7 o’clock in the morning.

On daytime if I happened to be at home, I try to get extra exposure by playing the silent track as well, also on speakers, I try to avoid the use of earbuds like Shannon said.

Sometimes I feel like I can still hear ultrasonic ringing in my ear even though I’ve stopped playing the track.

Hopefully by the end of this week, or start of next week, I will start seeing some significant improvement.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 02-21-2012

Shannon, am I on the right track at the moment? Is it normal for this current time to not feel anything yet?

Should I increase my exposure to get more solid 12 hours everyday, instead of just 8 hours + some random extra exposure?

From what I read about other reviews, people usually starts to see improvement around this time, or could it be I'm just a slow responder, or maybe less exposure would actually make it faster? Sorry.. I'm confuse on what to do to improve the result, I guess I kind of hope that it is about time to get result. Sad

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 02-22-2012

(02-21-2012, 11:08 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, am I on the right track at the moment? Is it normal for this current time to not feel anything yet?

Should I increase my exposure to get more solid 12 hours everyday, instead of just 8 hours + some random extra exposure?

From what I read about other reviews, people usually starts to see improvement around this time, or could it be I'm just a slow responder, or maybe less exposure would actually make it faster? Sorry.. I'm confuse on what to do to improve the result, I guess I kind of hope that it is about time to get result. Sad

Most people start seeing rather obvious results within a week or two. If you are not seeing those results, it is likely that you have a strongly resistant personality. Would you say that you are very strong willed and possibly tend to be stubborn? That would be a likely reason for you not to be seeing results: people who are extremely resistant to "being told what to do" tend to resist allowing subliminals to affect them. So do people who are deeply afraid, at a subconscious level, of losing control of themselves for any reason.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 02-22-2012

You're right, I can be pretty stubborn, and I have that trait of not liking "being told what to do". In regards to my strong will, it depends really, sometimes I do have it sometimes I don't, like if I really want something then I notice that my will-power is pretty strong.

When I found out about subliminals, I'm really excited, and I want this to work, and not the other way around, so my strong will should support me in that sense instead of working against me.

Does this resistance makes me immune to subs, or it means I just need longer period (maybe 60 days instead of 32 days)?

Judging from my daily vivid dreams, I'm pretty sure the subs is affecting me, but I just haven't felt the desired result yet.

And also I'm thinking about increasing the daily use from 8 hours to 12 hours, would this be a good thing, or would it be counter-productive?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 02-22-2012

Quote:You're right, I can be pretty stubborn, and I have that trait of not liking "being told what to do". In regards to my strong will, it depends really, sometimes I do have it sometimes I don't, like if I really want something then I notice that my will-power is pretty strong.

I thought that might be the case. That is as yet about the only thing that will stop one of my subliminals from working in the expected time frame.

Quote:When I found out about subliminals, I'm really excited, and I want this to work, and not the other way around, so my strong will should support me in that sense instead of working against me.

The subconscious mind is very literal, and does not seem to have the same level of maturity of the conscious. This seems to tie in with the "inner child" concept, although I am not entirely sure how much yet. Consequently, the conscious and subconscious minds can, and often do, disagree, and when they do, the subconscious will always win - unless you reprogram it.

There are two subtypes of the personality you have. One is "Blind stubborn", meaning it resists just to refuse to be told what to do, and resists at all costs, even if it is self destructive. The other is "Fear stubborn", meaning it is resisting through refusal because it fears losing itself or it's own control.

Quote:Does this resistance makes me immune to subs, or it means I just need longer period (maybe 60 days instead of 32 days)?

I don't know. The only way to find out is for you to keep using the program. This is one area where there are variables I cannot see, so assessment is difficult.

Quote:Judging from my daily vivid dreams, I'm pretty sure the subs is affecting me, but I just haven't felt the desired result yet.

The subliminal is definitely having some effect if you are having the dreams. That you appear to be resisting and rejecting that effect is also fairly obvious. Subliminals are not brainwashing; you can resist them, if you choose to.

Quote:And also I'm thinking about increasing the daily use from 8 hours to 12 hours, would this be a good thing, or would it be counter-productive?

In your case, it may be good to try 12 hours, and if that fails to get results after a couple weeks, increase it to 16. If even that fails after a couple weeks, you're probably going to have to remove whatever block you have before you'll get results.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 02-22-2012

(02-22-2012, 07:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: you're probably going to have to remove whatever block you have before you'll get results.

Thanks Shannon, I'll follow your recommendation.

By the way how do I identify what kind of blockage I'm having? How do I remove it?

Also I just remembered something, when I sleep, I tend to sleep on my side, so one of my ear is usually resting against a pillow, reducing hearing on that particular ear, would this create problems in regards to the stereo effect of the sub? (Maybe this is not a problem since I'm still getting vivid dreams, but maybe this could actually be one of the cause slowing down my acceptance to the suggestion?)

Sorry if I keep asking question, I'm trying to pinpoint and understand all the potential problems causing the slow response time I'm having to this sub.

P.S. I noticed I've also becoming kind of depressed. I've stop smoking for a few years, now I feel like smoking again.. Of course I'm not going to give in to the temptation, but it is pretty weird, since I pretty much lost the cravings to cigarette already, and now it's coming back along with feeling of depression... Probably cause by the subconcious trying to fight back the new programming?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tigurinn - 02-23-2012

(02-22-2012, 07:06 PM)Tiesto Wrote: You're right, I can be pretty stubborn, and I have that trait of not liking "being told what to do". In regards to my strong will, it depends really, sometimes I do have it sometimes I don't, like if I really want something then I notice that my will-power is pretty strong.

You wouldn't happen to be a Taurus, by any chance ?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 02-23-2012

Quote:
(02-22-2012, 07:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: you're probably going to have to remove whatever block you have before you'll get results.

Thanks Shannon, I'll follow your recommendation.

By the way how do I identify what kind of blockage I'm having? How do I remove it?

That will depend on how resistant you are and to what, specifically. I would suggest a competent, experienced hypnotherapist, first, and some other sort of psychological counselling if that does not work.

Quote:Also I just remembered something, when I sleep, I tend to sleep on my side, so one of my ear is usually resting against a pillow, reducing hearing on that particular ear, would this create problems in regards to the stereo effect of the sub? (Maybe this is not a problem since I'm still getting vivid dreams, but maybe this could actually be one of the cause slowing down my acceptance to the suggestion?)

That will have some small effect, but not enough to affect your results like you describe.

Quote:Sorry if I keep asking question, I'm trying to pinpoint and understand all the potential problems causing the slow response time I'm having to this sub.

It's not a problem. An educated customer is a good customer.

Quote:P.S. I noticed I've also becoming kind of depressed. I've stop smoking for a few months, now I feel like smoking again.. Of course I'm not going to give in to the temptation, but it is pretty weird, since I pretty much lost the cravings to cigarette already, and now it's coming back along with feeling of depression... Probably cause by the subconcious trying to fight back the new programming?

The depression is a common response to resistance that is slowly but surely being overcome. The other day I started testing an experimental subliminal build method that I think may be able to quickly overcome resistance, and I built a program that I knew would cause me to resist it. The first day after listening, when I was confronted with having to do what the subliminal was trying to get me to do, I fell into a serious depression... not emotional pain, but hopelessness based, and it killed all my motivation to work.

I had a dream that night that explained to me consciously why my subconscious was upset... which I acknowledged, and then I continued using the new subliminal. Since then, I have not been nearly as depressed, although it is slightly easier to feel depressed about certain other unrelated things I have been waiting almost 2 years to see change in (my love life, mainly, which I know is not going to change until late in 2012 at the earliest, and this inability to change this or do anything about it but wait is what's got me feeling hopeless).

I also have had zero motivation to work since starting this program, which I know is also a resistance response for me. I have to consciously drag myself into doing anything at all... but the important point is that the depression, and the anxiety that are making you want to smoke, are signs that two things are true.

1. The subliminal is not only having an effect, but your subconscious is slowly losing ground in resisting, and it knows that eventually it will be overwhelmed by the program - which I believe is why you feel depressed: your subconscious is being forced to face something it fears, and realizes that unless the exposure stops, resistance is ultimately hopeless, and so it feels hopeless. That is, at least, my best interpretation of the situation.

2. The anxiety causing you to want to smoke suggests that your resistance is based in fear of loss of self control. Which suggests that you are not the blindly stubborn type, but someone who has suffered a frightening situation in the past which was caused by - or seen by you as being caused by - a loss of control, or control of yourself. This is actually good, because the blind resistance type is almost impossible to deal with except VERY slowly and subtlely, or through some other form of approach.

If this response is being caused by a subliminal to increase your self confidence, that in itself suggests that if you did experience a loss of self control which is the reason for the resistance, you subconsciously perceive self confidence as either directly or indirectly leading to another such situation or perceived threat. Very interesting. Perhaps you should try a different subliminal, and see if you still have the resistance?

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - leeman - 02-23-2012

Are you listening Only to the Ocean waves? That might be the case. I found the silent one the only ones that work for me, maby everyone is different but it should have nothing to do with you being stubborn, I am a very stubborn hard guy and the ASC has changed my life. and its only getting better. Try listening only to the ultra sonic ones.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - leeman - 02-23-2012

Or maby your past 'programming' is so extensive that you require more time for your mind to integrate the subs..

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Tiesto - 02-23-2012

(02-23-2012, 04:37 AM)Tigurinn Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 07:06 PM)Tiesto Wrote: You're right, I can be pretty stubborn, and I have that trait of not liking "being told what to do". In regards to my strong will, it depends really, sometimes I do have it sometimes I don't, like if I really want something then I notice that my will-power is pretty strong.

You wouldn't happen to be a Taurus, by any chance ?

No, I'm not.. Smile

(02-23-2012, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: The depression is a common response to resistance that is slowly but surely being overcome. The other day I started testing an experimental subliminal build method that I think may be able to quickly overcome resistance, and I built a program that I knew would cause me to resist it. The first day after listening, when I was confronted with having to do what the subliminal was trying to get me to do, I fell into a serious depression... not emotional pain, but hopelessness based, and it killed all my motivation to work.

I had a dream that night that explained to me consciously why my subconscious was upset... which I acknowledged, and then I continued using the new subliminal. Since then, I have not been nearly as depressed, although it is slightly easier to feel depressed about certain other unrelated things I have been waiting almost 2 years to see change in (my love life, mainly, which I know is not going to change until late in 2012 at the earliest, and this inability to change this or do anything about it but wait is what's got me feeling hopeless).

I also have had zero motivation to work since starting this program, which I know is also a resistance response for me. I have to consciously drag myself into doing anything at all...

Wow! I feel the same way, my depression is also like that, I feel like I don’t want to work anymore, in my mind I’m sick of my work, and I just wish I could come up with some ideas to start a new and more interesting business that I can enjoy more, or just a get a job with steady monthly salary which I think would be less stressful than running a business, where during bad times I can practically have no income for a while, and it can get pretty depressing.

(02-23-2012, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: 1. The subliminal is not only having an effect, but your subconscious is slowly losing ground in resisting, and it knows that eventually it will be overwhelmed by the program - which I believe is why you feel depressed: your subconscious is being forced to face something it fears, and realizes that unless the exposure stops, resistance is ultimately hopeless, and so it feels hopeless. That is, at least, my best interpretation of the situation.

This makes sense, and I’m glad to hear this!

(02-23-2012, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: 2. The anxiety causing you to want to smoke suggests that your resistance is based in fear of loss of self control. Which suggests that you are not the blindly stubborn type, but someone who has suffered a frightening situation in the past which was caused by - or seen by you as being caused by - a loss of control, or control of yourself. This is actually good, because the blind resistance type is almost impossible to deal with except VERY slowly and subtlely, or through some other form of approach.

If this response is being caused by a subliminal to increase your self confidence, that in itself suggests that if you did experience a loss of self control which is the reason for the resistance, you subconsciously perceive self confidence as either directly or indirectly leading to another such situation or perceived threat. Very interesting. Perhaps you should try a different subliminal, and see if you still have the resistance?

I’m glad I’m not the Blind Stubborn type!

Since you mentioned about hypnotherapist earlier on, that got me thinking, I have this belief that hypnosis is pretty much bullcrap, and I just find it hard to believe when I see people get hypnotized and start to do strange and funny things like jumping and dancing around all over the place, I think they are just faking it, but then again I have never been hypnotized before in my life, so I don’t know what it feels like, this might create a belief or I might say a ‘determination’ that I would never allow myself to be hypnotized or I would never allow myself to fall into anyone’s hypnosis to do weird things, because I think it is just stupid and embarrassing.

Even though I refused to believe that hypnosis is real, but at the same time I’m scared to actually test it out, and I fear that if my ‘determination’ to resist the hypnosis failed and I start to do stupid thing and embarrassed myself, I would lose confidence in myself and my ability.

I have also read and hear stories about thief and robber that uses hypnosis, where people getting hypnotized, and willingly to start handing over their valuable personal items, the fear of this kind of event could happened to me makes me even more determined that my willpower should never allow anyone to put me under their influence, combined with my trait of not liking being told what to do, this starting to clear things up that I may have developed this special defense system I created to protect my mind out of fear of losing control to evil people that could potentially manipulate and influence me to do things that I would not want to do.

Wow! After I think about it, it really makes a lot of sense to me. Shannon, I don’t know how you come up with that diagnosis, what you said is pretty spot on! Amazing!

The way you diagnose my case reminds me of Dr. House on that TV series, BUT without the annoying attitude of course. Lol!

Well I’m really determined to break through the defenses of my stubborn subconscious mind, the idea of changing to other sub is also interesting indeed, I have bought BASE and US, so I could change to that, but at the same time since you mentioned that the resistance is slowly falling apart and getting desperate by making me depressed, I think I should continue with ASC until the subliminal won the battle.

I have decided to extend the period from 32 days to 60 days (until the end of March), maybe increase the volume a little bit more, and also increase the daily exposure time from 8 to 12 hours.

If after 2 weeks (until 10th of March) I’m still resisting, then I will increase the amount of exposure even further as you recommended up to 16 hours per day (which I hope won’t be necessary) until the 31st of March.

If by end of March still no result, then I will definitely switch to BASE + US and we’ll see what will happen with those two.

(02-23-2012, 12:31 PM)leeman Wrote: Are you listening Only to the Ocean waves? That might be the case. I found the silent one the only ones that work for me, maby everyone is different but it should have nothing to do with you being stubborn, I am a very stubborn hard guy and the ASC has changed my life. and its only getting better. Try listening only to the ultra sonic ones.

Hi leeman, I always use the ultrasonic version, I used the masked version as a calibration tool only, once I get the right volume with the masked version then I straight away switch to the ultrasonic.

(02-23-2012, 12:33 PM)leeman Wrote: Or maby your past 'programming' is so extensive that you require more time for your mind to integrate the subs..

Yes this could be it.. I hope the new strategy I'm planning of using in the previous post in reply to Shannon's will work this time around.

RE: Tiesto's Absolute Self Confidence 4G Progress Report - Shannon - 02-23-2012

Quote:
(02-23-2012, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: The depression is a common response to resistance that is slowly but surely being overcome. The other day I started testing an experimental subliminal build method that I think may be able to quickly overcome resistance, and I built a program that I knew would cause me to resist it. The first day after listening, when I was confronted with having to do what the subliminal was trying to get me to do, I fell into a serious depression... not emotional pain, but hopelessness based, and it killed all my motivation to work.

I also have had zero motivation to work since starting this program, which I know is also a resistance response for me. I have to consciously drag myself into doing anything at all...

Wow! I feel the same way, my depression is also like that, I feel like I don’t want to work anymore, in my mind I’m sick of my work, and I just wish I could come up with some ideas to start a new and more interesting business that I can enjoy more, or just a get a job with steady monthly salary which I think would be less stressful than running a business, where during bad times I can practically have no income for a while, and it can get pretty depressing.

I hear you. Smile Running your own business is NOT easy. I will probably be 8-9 years in before I am getting to the point where I don't have to worry about finances anymore.

Quote:
(02-23-2012, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: 2. The anxiety causing you to want to smoke suggests that your resistance is based in fear of loss of self control. Which suggests that you are not the blindly stubborn type, but someone who has suffered a frightening situation in the past which was caused by - or seen by you as being caused by - a loss of control, or control of yourself. This is actually good, because the blind resistance type is almost impossible to deal with except VERY slowly and subtlely, or through some other form of approach.

I’m glad I’m not the Blind Stubborn type!

Since you mentioned about hypnotherapist earlier on, that got me thinking, I have this belief that hypnosis is pretty much bullcrap, and I just find it hard to believe when I see people get hypnotized and start to do strange and funny things like jumping and dancing around all over the place, I think they are just faking it, but then again I have never been hypnotized before in my life, so I don’t know what it feels like, this might create a belief or I might say a ‘determination’ that I would never allow myself to be hypnotized or I would never allow myself to fall into anyone’s hypnosis to do weird things, because I think it is just stupid and embarrassing.

Bingo, there it is. Let me put your mind at ease about hypnosis a moment, by explaining some things. First, you have been hypnotized, and many times, and you never even realized it. It happens every single day, in fact, and here's the kicker: you do it to yourself. Yes, that's right. You go through the same exact state of awareness as a hypnotist would create every day when you wake up, and when you fall asleep. And better still... you can do it while watching TV, movies, driving long distances, or even playing video games.

Have you ever driven somewhere, get there and don't remember the trip? That's a side effect of the Theta level of awareness, which is basically deep hypnosis. Same thing for daydreaming. Daydreams happen in the Theta state.

Here's something else you'll appreciate. You absolutely cannot be made to do anything that is against your will with hypnosis. If you saw someone do something that would be embarrassing, it was because to them, it wasn't really embarrassing. But hypnosis isn't about "stage hypnotism". Those guys give hypnosis a really bad name because they just want to make money at any cost, and they never explain the truth about it. They just mislead people into being needlessly afraid of something that could otherwise be helpful to them more often than not.

"Hypnosis" is just a guided form of relaxation that allows your conscious mind to step aside and allows direct access to the subconscious. It's just a natural state of awareness. You can experience the same thing using my brainwave entrainment programs all by yourself.

Quote:Even though I refused to believe that hypnosis is real, but at the same time I’m scared to actually test it out, and I fear that if my ‘determination’ to resist the hypnosis failed and I start to do stupid thing and embarrassed myself, I would lose confidence in myself and my ability.

That would be an excellent reason to resist and reject hypnosis and external control, I think.

Quote:I have also read and hear stories about thief and robber that uses hypnosis, where people getting hypnotized, and willingly to start handing over their valuable personal items, the fear of this kind of event could happened to me makes me even more determined that my willpower should never allow anyone to put me under their influence, combined with my trait of not liking being told what to do, this starting to clear things up that I may have developed this special defense system I created to protect my mind out of fear of losing control to evil people that could potentially manipulate and influence me to do things that I would not want to do.

I suspect your fears are not realistic. While that sort of thing is possible, it is almost astronomically unlikely.

Quote:Wow! After I think about it, it really makes a lot of sense to me. Shannon, I don’t know how you come up with that diagnosis, what you said is pretty spot on! Amazing!

Perhaps, but I wouldn't call it a diagnosis, because I am not a doctor. I am very good at understanding people's motivations, though.

Quote:The way you diagnose my case reminds me of Dr. House on that TV series, BUT without the annoying attitude of course. Lol!

Thanks. Rolleyes lol

Quote:Well I’m really determined to break through the defenses of my stubborn subconscious mind, the idea of changing to other sub is also interesting indeed, I have bought BASE and US, so I could change to that, but at the same time since you mentioned that the resistance is slowly falling apart and getting desperate by making me depressed, I think I should continue with ASC until the subliminal won the battle.

I have decided to extend the period from 32 days to 60 days (until the end of March), maybe increase the volume a little bit more, and also increase the daily exposure time from 8 to 12 hours.

If after 2 weeks (until 10th of March) I’m still resisting, then I will increase the amount of exposure even further as you recommended up to 16 hours per day (which I hope won’t be necessary) until the 31st of March.

If by end of March still no result, then I will definitely switch to BASE + US and we’ll see what will happen with those two.

Sounds good. Smile