Subliminal Talk
Dejay Alpha Male Experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dejay Alpha Male Experience (/Thread-Dejay-Alpha-Male-Experience)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dejay Alpha Male Experience - dejay - 02-18-2012

I want to start of this post by saying to Shannon....Dude you rock! You rock so much, there are no words to describe exactly how I feel right now! I have had the most amazing two days ( I am currently only on day 7 with the Alpha Male 2011 Subliminal ). The results that I am getting with these subs are out of this world.

Tonight's experience makes me look forward to what is to come: I went out with a friend of mine to a bar and as per the alpha male book by John Alexander my intention was just to go there and enjoy my experience no matter what happens.

After 1 hour of sitting on the couch and observing people dancing, I decided to get a drink and go and dance by myself on the dance floor. I was slowly dancing when a girl approached me and asked me to dance with her girlfriend (it was the girlfriend's bday). The girlfriend was a 9 and man that was quite the grinding we did on the dance floor. She told me she had turned 20 and was down for anything (I am 29 turning 30 for those who are curious). I kept dancing with her for 30m or so and while she was dancing she was touching my arms, my abs, my chest and grinding on me like crazy.

Yes I do work out my body but I have never had women full on feel me up like tonight.

Anyway after dancing she decided to leave with her friend for drinks and I kept dancing and out of nowhere some random dude came up to me and introduced himself and said he had seen what happened and congratulated me.

Now on my right was a friend of mine that I had came to the bar with and he decided to join me and dance with me. The reason why we came to the bar was because one of his friends had a birthday tonight, so for most of the night he was off talking to them.

Neway as we are dancing a girl that I had approached about two months ago while coming out of the gym and had tried to get together with by text and phone with no success, just showed up and gave me a huge hug (it took me about 10m to remember who she was..lol). She was on the dance floor with a friend of hers so my friend started dancing with her friend and I started dancing with her.

After 10m of grinding with her she also started to feel my chest and my six pack and we started kissing on the dance floor. My friend was kissing her friend through out the whole time I was dancing with her so I also took the opportunity to do so.

We danced for a while and she asked if we could go to another bar, which we did. As we were living the bar the birthday girl came up to dance with me and literally begged me to stay and dance with her.

While at the other bar I got opened by another girl (Yeah I know crazy night).

Neway at the end of the night. The girl that had asked us to switch bar was talking to a guy she had met at the new bar and I had decided that I had enough dancing for the night, so I decided to go and get my coat from coat check.

And guess what out of nowhere the girl that had opened me made her way to coat check and gave me her number (I also have to mention that she introduced me to her sister who happens to work at the bar) and suggested that I text her the next day.

I did not go into full detail as to what happened the whole night but that is the gist of it.

These subliminal Rock! Thanks Shannon!

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - Shannon - 02-18-2012

You're welcome. Smile Glad you're enjoying.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - dejay - 02-18-2012

Shannon I do have a question for you.

I have some co-dependancy/abandoment issue that attract the same type of women. I am wandering if Alpha male will help me to resolve these or should I be using another sub?

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - Shannon - 02-18-2012

(02-18-2012, 01:13 PM)dejay Wrote: Shannon I do have a question for you.

I have some co-dependancy/abandoment issue that attract the same type of women. I am wandering if Alpha male will help me to resolve these or should I be using another sub?

Alpha Male is largely responsible for my being able to get past co-dependency issues myself. It will definitely help, although it may take multiple overall run-throughs to get past it entirely. Let me tell you, though... it feels good to be free of that monkey on my back.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - Magnus - 02-18-2012

Alpha males so far I feel has helped significantly with my co-dependance/abandoment issues and mine were pretty bad. So yes it does help seem to help alot with those issues. I would say mine arent completey gone but have been drastically reduced. Nothing a few more run throughs wont sort

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - dejay - 02-18-2012

Thanks Shannnon and jimbobday for those info. I will deffenetly stick to the sub and see it through.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - dejay - 02-25-2012

Shannon I do have two questions for ya: I find myself really hesitant to approach women, unless I get a signal from her that she is interested in my approach. This is totally new to me as I have always been one to approach no matter what...Is this normal? The second question is regarding the usage of the sub during sleep. I have been looping the masked ocean wave when sleeping. I am wandering if I am suppose to also include the ultrasonic during my sleep?

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - Shannon - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 12:04 AM)dejay Wrote: Shannon I do have two questions for ya: I find myself really hesitant to approach women, unless I get a signal from her that she is interested in my approach. This is totally new to me as I have always been one to approach no matter what...Is this normal? The second question is regarding the usage of the sub during sleep. I have been looping the masked ocean wave when sleeping. I am wandering if I am suppose to also include the ultrasonic during my sleep?

I have not heard of anyone becoming sensitive about approaching a woman when they were not sensitive about it beforehand.

You don't need to use more than one format. If you like the masked/Ocean Surf format, it's fine to use that all by itself.

I'm thinking this might be better suited as a journal than a testimonial thread, if you're not finished with the program yet.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - RainbowAbyss - 02-25-2012

dejay
I had the same issue with becoming sensitive to approaching at points of Alpha 2011, when it was a kind of reckless 'whatever' before for the most part before, I would wait or look for signals rather just going for it, same as well as during the earlier stages of sex magnet. At times during the sets I got sick of approaching and felt I was to good to approach any girl and get anything other than her total adulation. The whole thing worked its way back to better than my best ever was before, at points, and solidified that way fairly consistently after the set.. until I started sex magnet-where a similar process happened again.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - RainbowAbyss - 02-25-2012

Dejay.. pardon my objectifying you into third person for this question.
Shannon-is it possible Dejays getting approached was a manifestation aspect of Alpha 2011
or more likely him just being ON from Alpha. In other words was Dejay's being approached a type b or d reaction lol.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - dejay - 02-25-2012

Thanks Shannon for the feedback. I will go ahead and open up a journal thread for my alpha experience.

Rainbow you explained exactly what I am going through at the moment.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - Shannon - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 06:09 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Dejay.. pardon my objectifying you into third person for this question.
Shannon-is it possible Dejays getting approached was a manifestation aspect of Alpha 2011
or more likely him just being ON from Alpha. In other words was Dejay's being approached a type b or d reaction lol.

Manifestation starts in the second half of the set, so it would seem unlikely that it was a Type D reaction unless it's in Stage 4-5-6, the later the better.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-26-2012

Dejay This thread needs to be moved to ether the user or +18 men's section. It appears you might want to be in the +18 section but its your choice. If no response is given within a few days the thread will move to the +18 section.

RE: Dejay Alpha Male Experience - dejay - 02-27-2012

The 18+ section sounds good AwesomeYoungDude.