Subliminal Talk
Germany's next AM 2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Germany's next AM 2011 (/Thread-Germany-s-next-AM-2011)

Pages: 1 2

Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-16-2012

Hello Guys Smile,

i recently bought the AM2011 Sub and I wanted to start now a Journal of my own after getting inspired by the journals of other travelers on this path. I'll try to write daily with alot of detail on my thought proccess and feelings. I hope this way others can follow the process better. For me this journal will be a point where i can reflect back on how things used to be befor to what they will become Smile.

History:
Alright first i wanted to write abit of where i came from and how long i've been on this Journy to improve myself. 2 Years ago i got the point where i was absolutely not happy with my social life. In social situations i always felt completly uncomfortable and overwhelmed by others. I only had negative thoughts running through my mind and couldnt open my mouth at all. Since i wanted to change, i started to look on the internet for solutions. Through Youtube and various Internetpages i eventually got to the PUA community. I thought to my self "Yea improving socially and getting women at the same time... PERFECT!" Eventually i bought one of the Neil Strauss books, the one where u are supposed to learn "the game" in 30 days. Okay so i went outside with crazy anxiety and such bad innergame that i quit on day 11 of the Book. I couldnt do it like that, it just felt so wrong. I had so much anxiety that i knew this was not the way to go. So i went back to the Internet and stumbled uppon the Approach Anxiety site from Eric Disco. Within 2 Weeks i had read the entire Blogposts and i wanted to try out doing it the way he explained it, by going out regulary and trying to get more and more comfortable doing things and progress slowly. This really helped me to get the rock rolling and build some confidence and improve socially better. I got a few approaches done thanks to the slow progression but it still felt like i was missing something inside. After reading through approach anxiety again i got hooked up on the innergame from Cory Skyy. So i read a few more articles and thought "yea this could be the missing piece". Eventually i got a copy of Magnetic Mindset and did the affirmations for 30-40days. I started to feel really good inside. Sadly i got to confident / comfortable with it, that i started to stop doing them. After the effects slowly weared of i started to go more negativ again. Eventually i thought to myself i just needed a break from it all and took like 2months off it all. Eventually i started again and tried to combine the teachings from Cory and Eric. Slowly i began feeling better again, even better then befor. I guess due to the work done befor. Atleast i started to feel like yea this is the right direction, since i got better social results Smile . A while ago I stumbled uppon this site and the technology of Subliminal Messaging. After reading the Journals of others and on the technology itself, i got encouraged to start the Alpha Male 2011 programm and now as i am writing this on day 8 of the Programm, i am happy that i did it Smile

Hardware/Books
In this part i wanted to post the current Hardware i use to listen to the Subliminals and what books i read to improve the process

Speakers: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-320-multimedia-speaker-total/dp/B00638R8H6/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1329391004&sr=8-7
I got these for arround 40€ at a local Hardware store. They got the Frequency of 70Hz - 20kHZ. I couldnt find any Speakers in the store that went below 70Hz. So i picked up these. From what i understood from the AM instructions is, that you need the Top frequency of 20kHz for the ultra sonic Titles.
MP3 Player:http://www.amazon.de/Grundig-Mpaxx-Tragbarer-Player-schwarz/dp/B001FZTLJK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329391487&sr=8-1 Sorry that i need to link the german Amazonpage but i could not find this on product the American one. The Mp3 Player has the Frequencys of 20Hz - 20kHz. I picked this one up befor, becouse i wanted to listen to Affirmations outside.
Books: http://www.amazon.com/How-Become-Alpha-Male-Successful/dp/1411636600. I got this book, as it is instructed in the Manuel.

The speakers are currently setup on one side of the bed Facing torwards my face. I read already that ur supposed to put them on both sides of the Bed. This is a improvement spot for the near future Wink.

AM2011 Goals
Through this programm i really hope to achiev these goals:
-Believe and really feel inside, that i am a real Man that can achiev anything
-Get even more comfortable in Social Situations
-Not get controlled by others and live life the way that i want to

Day 1 - 09.02.2012
During the Night from Wednesday to Thursday i did not sleep alot. I only had the Stream version of the Subliminal on loop, becouse i liked listening to that the most. While laying in bed, i could really feel the subliminal working which amazed me. It felt like there was pressure on the ears and my brain felt like it was working 3 full time jobs at the same time. After a short while i started to feel a slight headache. The headache didnt consist of pain tho it was more like just that the brain is working. I turned the volume down abit just to make sure that it is not to high. The thoughts in my head were like "Okay from what i feel that is going on it must be working... but how am i gonna sleep like this?" After whirling arround in bed for like 40min i fell asleep. During the night i would always wake up at random points and stay awake for a while and then fall asleep again. "I can't go on like this for the next 6months + reruns" but i stayed determind (this is important for me afterall Wink) and kept it on. At the end i got a longer sleep period until my alarm clock ran. When i woke up i wasnt really tired and didnt feel any headache or much diffrence. During the day my negativ thinking lessend already. I felt abit at times like when i was doing the Cory Skyy affirmations. "Okay this is a great start already, this reminds me abit of the feeling i get from doing the affirmations". Positivly thinking i went on to Day 2 Smile

Day 2 - 10.02.2012
The sleeping process was similar to Day 1. I would randomly wake up, stay awake and then fall back asleep. After hearing the alarmclock and standing up i felt really lightweighted in my shoulders and neck area. It felt like i just lost alot of useless weight / pressure there. "Okay this is...new? not really bad though". At work i felt also really comfortable and without any pressure. While sitting in the chair i noticed that i mostly sat straight instead beeing in a slouchy position. I just felt really good that day.

Day 3 - 11.02.2012
The sleeping process improved. My head didnt really feel pressured anymore and i also wouldnt wake up as often anymore. When i woke up once i was amazingly hungry and thursty though, so i fixed that befor heading back to bed. The relaxation in my shoulders was still there and i just enjoyd that feeling. The company i work for had the yearly celebration event on that day, so i decided to go there. At the celebration i tried to talk with some coworkers i never really talkd with befor. The conversations werent the best but atleast it pushed for it. Also i didnt feel as stucked up inside, while talking to new people. Furthermore i felt more okay with saying nothing. When i got home i randomly decided to also put on the Ocean surf into the loop.

Day 4 - 12.02.2012
There is no better feeling then waking up in the night to a sudden smash of ocean waves. For me the Ocean sounded so much louder then the stream version, so i had to play arround with the volume to adjust it. The stream isnt to low and the ocean to loud. The sensation in my shoulders started to decrease or rather im getting more used to it feeling like that so it isnt as special anymore. In the Evening i went dancing. (Dancing is something i picked up in the cory skyy time, do something crazy for you and starting to dance was it for me) My dancepartneress gave me a few compliments "Wow what happend? The way you hold urself why dancing improved alot!". Me "uhh i dont know, im not really doing anything diffrent i think". While the dance teachers explained things she also always came slowly to me, until she was like slightly leaning against my shoulder. "Okay...i really seem to go into the right direction with this programm Smile". When i got Home i put the Ultra Sonic track on the Mp3 player, becouse i wouldnt get the ~~8-9 hours during this night and wanted to get the remaining time while working.

Day 5 - 13.02.2012
The sleeping process got to a point where its no problem anymore. No sudden wakeups anymore. I still feel like the slight pressure on the ears but my head seemed to really accept the bombardment and didnt feel any headache or much work up there. While i wanted to make some Coffee in the working kitchen a female coworker came in and started talking with me. I never really talked with her befor only on the celebration shortly like a few sentences. I was abit to unguarded for that and only managed really short small talk. During Lunch i wanted to push my luck and explicity say to the other co workers where we should go. I managed to push through and we went where i wanted to go. On the walk there though i noticed some kind of disconnect. I was basically walking infront then but alone, while they were like going next to each other talking etc. Usually im there with them in the line and talk abit also. Due to this i had some negativ feelings and thoughts. I tried to consciously disconnect me from the negativ thoughts, didnt work out 100% sadly Tongue. The Book from the Instructions arrived and i read a few pages of that. Most of the things i already knew / heard of from past work, but it is a good refresher Smile.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-16-2012

Day 6 - 14.02.2012
At this point the sleepy process seems to be perfect, so i'll stop mentioning it unless something pops up again. On this day i wanted to look/work on my posture abit more. When i went to the mirror to take a good look on the way i stand, i noticed that i actually do stand alot more confident. I wasnt really trying to stand like this i just felt like standing like this. At work i wanted to try to lead again where we go for lunch, but not as dominant as befor. I wanted to see if i dont feel as disconnected then. Sadly as always if u dont go 100% it doesnt work Tongue. So the others took the lead again and i felt more like a follower there again. I should decide to really go for the leading role though. Afterall im in this to become a Alpha Male Wink

Day 7 - 15.02.2012
I went dancing again in the Evening. I arrived early and while waiting for my partneress to arrive, i felt really uncomfortable. Basically there was also a Zumba group of women 40-50 years old waiting for their lesson. And so many of them just started staring me down. It was like first was one women watching then the ones arround her started also looking at me. So i basically had like 10 women constantly looking at me. At some point i looked really forcefully to the side to not see them at all anymore. Eventually their lesson started and i could relax again befor my partneress arrived. At the break time we sat at a table and like 4 of them went all the way to our table which was one of the furthest away just to pick the table next to us. "Hey are the two of you having fun? Its such a nice place here isnt it?" Me: "Yea its alright here" i tried to cut the conversation super short with them becouse i wasnt attracted at all. Luckily my lesson continued shortly after. The reacion i got from the women wasnt bad actually, im really looking forward if i can get a similar reaction from women i am attracted to but we'll see Smile. Later that evening i was randomly checking out fun places to go to. I never really felt like doing that but i just decided to do that yesterday. I found a nice Orchester which i intend to visit Smile.

Day 8 - 16.02.2012
This morning i decided to write this Journal. I had the idea roaming arround in my head for a while, but only today i really pulled through, like to go for it. While writing this i had some negativ thoughts "Will people like this / find it usefull... etc" or "I'm revealing alot of things here, what if people find out about this..etc". When i think about it though there will still be alot of walls i need to push through, but just like this one today, ill push through them Smile .On a side note I also had good feelings / thoughts by remembering the last few days of what happend already and im hyped to see what more will come Smile. I'll see you guys arround, you will prolly hear from me tomorrow and i wish you a great thursday.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - Shannon - 02-16-2012

Nice post, ChaCha! If you're getting results like this so quickly and obviously, you probably have an emotional core personality, and you'll see a lot easier success than the other personality types usually do. It will be easier in that it will be accepted more quickly and readily; you'll still have to go through the internal work though.

The book is to make sure everyone understands the same base level of what an alpha is, which helps normalize the results for everyone. If it's already stuff you know, just keep it as a refresher, like you said.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - Ryan - 02-16-2012

Quote:Through this programm i really hope to achiev these goals:
-Believe and really feel inside, that i am a real Man that can achiev anything
-Get even more comfortable in Social Situations
-Not get controlled by others and live life the way that i want to

You're going to accomplish these, only a matter of time Wink

And...you can always add SM or WM if you want afterwards, will take you to the next level [/quote]Smile

Ryan

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - smash - 02-16-2012

yeah ChaChaCha, I´ve read that you´re from Germany,... ich bin auch aus Deutschland ;-). Aus welcher Ecke kommst du?

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-17-2012

Hello Guys Smile thanks for the responses!

Quote:Nice post, ChaCha! If you're getting results like this so quickly and obviously, you probably have an emotional core personality, and you'll see a lot easier success than the other personality types usually do. It will be easier in that it will be accepted more quickly and readily; you'll still have to go through the internal work though.

The book is to make sure everyone understands the same base level of what an alpha is, which helps normalize the results for everyone. If it's already stuff you know, just keep it as a refresher, like you said.

Can you maybe go into abit more detail concerning the emotional core personality Smile? Maybe i can get a few additional hints and improve the process even more due to that, or work on some more important aspects to push myself forward.

Quote:You're going to accomplish these, only a matter of time Wink

And...you can always add SM or WM if you want afterwards, will take you to the next level Smile

Ryan

Yea i plan to add SM after AM, you guys get so great results from that, that all i can be is hyped!

Achieving the posted goals is really huge for me. I know that i can get there if i just put the work in. If i compare to myself to now from when i started 2years ago.. i can just say there are world diffrences Smile. With AM i really feel though that i am walking the stairs closer to my goals and that alone is already a great feeling!

Quote:eah ChaChaCha, I´ve read that you´re from Germany,... ich bin auch aus Deutschland ;-). Aus welcher Ecke kommst du?

Hey Smash, ich komme aus Unna Smile. Das ist nen ruhiges Städtchen in der nähe von Dortmund. Schön mal jemanden aus der eigenen Heimat zu treffen, mit dem man sich über das Thema mal austauschen kann. Aus welcher Ecke kommst du denn Smile? Vielleicht kann man ja mal was feines Arrangieren.

Day 9 - 17.02.2012
Today i tried to lead my coworkers to the food place of my choice again. As expected I had some complications there. We are a group of 3-5 people. We usually try to always go at the same time and to the same place, this is not always possible due to diffrent workoverload. Anyway today it was just me and 2 other guys. I wanted to go to a diffrent place then the other 2.
Me: "I'm sorry but this morning i decided that i would go there no matter what, becouse i wanted to try some new food out there"
Them: "Cmon you must be kidding right? We always go together and the food is gonna be really good at this place also"
Me: "No sorry if you want you can join me, i dont really mind"
At that point they were almost convinced into coming with me and i guessd if i would have pushed it there i would have gotten them.
Them: "Did we do anything to make you angry?"
Me: " No, no of course not. I just decided to go there today and i will go through with it"
Them: "Okay but u wont get angry if we go to xxx right?"
Me: "Nah just go Smile"
After that we split and went out to eat seperatly. It did bother me abit that i was alone while eating, but if i reflect now about what happend i feel proud of myself becouse i hold my ground and did what i wanted to do. Once i got home i felt really tired for some reason. After reading abit in the book i thought to my self "Hmm i've always wanted Male wrist bracelet" (I was at the dressing part of the book Wink). After motivating myself i went out and bought the one i liked the most. I did some light bantering with the Salesclerk and went dancing after that. My Partneress instantly noticed it and complimented me on it.
Her: "Hey what do you have there?"
Me: "I just felt like getting this today and so i did"
Her: "Yea was a good choice, that one really fits you and looks good on you Smile"

Okay thats all for today guys, now as i am really tired ill go and relax to some sweet stream sounds (see what i did there Wink)

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - Shannon - 02-18-2012

The emotional core personality basically is primarily focused through the emotions and feelings. They tend to be easily influenced by their surroundings and use their feelings to make sense of the world around them instead of logic or reason. They are one of two personality types that can be very quickly and easily influenced by subliminals. The other is the passionate personality type.

I can't think of much to suggest for pushing things along, other than follow the directions. It will take time, regardless of what you do. The program will make the changes for you, but it never hurts to strive for them on a conscious level as well. Smile

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-18-2012

Quote:The emotional core personality basically is primarily focused through the emotions and feelings. They tend to be easily influenced by their surroundings and use their feelings to make sense of the world around them instead of logic or reason. They are one of two personality types that can be very quickly and easily influenced by subliminals. The other is the passionate personality type.
Thanks for clarifying that Shannon Smile. I think you gauged me correctly, when i think about it but im not sure though. I never really thought about it. I do get influenced alot from my surroundings though and often when someone tried to convince me with logic i would still hold on to my point. Could also be that i didnt want to aknowledge that i might be wrong. I'll keep this in mind and see into it. You got a pretty keen eye though Smile

Quote:I can't think of much to suggest for pushing things along, other than follow the directions. It will take time, regardless of what you do. The program will make the changes for you, but it never hurts to strive for them on a conscious level as well. Smile
Guess all i can do then, is to continue what i am doing Smile. I really like though the way the programm is organized / spread out. It just feels like every day you are doing something to improve / move forward. The 6 Months time also sound / feel like a reasonable ammount of time to get better at this. From my past experiences i can definitly tell this process is a long one, so on we shall continue! Wink

Day 10 - 18.02.2012
During the day i had a major headache today. I assume it was becouse i listend to the programm for to many hours at a to loud volume. I slept for 8hours and after turning arround for another 4 with constantly listening. I'll make sure to put the alarmclöck on again to get the right amount of exposure time. After waking up i decided to setup the speakers arround the bed to get stereo. To do this i had to tinker abit with stacking some boxes and moving the speaker cables arround. In the end i had to redo it all, becouse the speakers were on the wrong side. I dont know if that matters, but i just wanted to make sure the setup is correct. I noticed a huge ammount of sound quality diffrence though. It sounds so much better in stereo then Mono. After that i just decided to visit my grandmother and help her abit with her puzzle, i didnt want to do much else due to the headache but the two of us still had fun. Eventually i got home and only relaxed to the point in time where i am writing this Smile.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - Shannon - 02-18-2012

About the headache: A headache caused by ultrasonic subliminals played too loudly will usually fade away within 30-45 minutes of the end of the exposure. If your headache was not present while you were listening, or lasted much longer than this, it was probably not from too much volume. If you are not using ultrasonic, then the headache cannot be caused by the subliminal.

About stereo: You need to use stereo to get the full benefits of the program. It's designed to use both ears for maximum effect. Which channel goes in which ear does not matter; but using both ears does.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-19-2012

Quote:About the headache: A headache caused by ultrasonic subliminals played too loudly will usually fade away within 30-45 minutes of the end of the exposure. If your headache was not present while you were listening, or lasted much longer than this, it was probably not from too much volume. If you are not using ultrasonic, then the headache cannot be caused by the subliminal.
The headache lasted for almost the entire day. I guess then it must have been something else Smile.

Quote:About stereo: You need to use stereo to get the full benefits of the program. It's designed to use both ears for maximum effect. Which channel goes in which ear does not matter; but using both ears does.
Ah okay, good to know Smile, would have reduced some trouble but i just wanted to make sure the setup is correct Smile.

Day 11 - 19.02.2012
Not much i can mention today i finished reading the book for the first time, ill do it again in a couple of weeks just to always keep it in mind and help the process further Smile. Sadly there was no dancing today. The only thing i did notice was when something negativ came up i tried to distance myself consciously from it. "Okay i dont want to let this affect my mood so i am distancing myself" Some calm and slow breathing followed that and i was pretty relaxed the entire day.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-20-2012

Day 12 - 20.02.2012
Managed to banter abit with the Cook of the Restaurant we went today. MY Serving was like super huge due to that fact i think. He also banterd back imidiatly was a good time. During working hours i felt highly unmotivated though. That continued abit till the evening. During that i also questiond if the programms work etc, i think though that was just a down that will pass as quickly as it came. Im feeling alot better already though Smile.

Do you guys have some tips on what u can do, when u lose faith in the programm? I tried doing affirmations from cory skyy that helpd abit. The programm probably works better if you really/truly believe in it like with the Affirmations. So i want to try to keep my faith on the highest level possible Smile. So any tips are appriciated.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - Shannon - 02-20-2012

ChaCha, subliminals don't require faith. They do require some patience though. It takes time for them to kick in and produce results. That's why the alpha set is a six stage set, designed for use over six months. You're only 12 days in... which is about when most people just start noticing the first effects.

Don't worry about it. Let the program do it's thing. You don't have to try so hard. I understand that you feel a little impatient, and anxious, and you're a bit worried that maybe it's not working, but think about it... 12 days? Is that really a reasonable amount of time to be seeing huge changes in?

It's common for people to start off and their expectations lead the initial charge of "results". This is known as the placebo effect: they want it so bad they create it themselves. But then that wears off in a week or two (7 to 14 days) and the real effects start kicking in.

Relax. It's working. You have a long way to go yet. Smile

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - ChaChaCha - 02-21-2012

Quote:Don't worry about it. Let the program do it's thing. You don't have to try so hard. I understand that you feel a little impatient, and anxious, and you're a bit worried that maybe it's not working, but think about it... 12 days? Is that really a reasonable amount of time to be seeing huge changes in?

It's common for people to start off and their expectations lead the initial charge of "results". This is known as the placebo effect: they want it so bad they create it themselves. But then that wears off in a week or two (7 to 14 days) and the real effects start kicking in.

Relax. It's working. You have a long way to go yet. Smile

Hey Shannon, that reply was absolutely what i needed Smile. I should practice more on enjoying the Journy then just beeing focusd on the Goal. And i'll definitly not bail out on this one! Smile

Day 13 - 21.02.2012
After yesterdays slightly down. I woke up today with a alot better mood. I felt pretty relaxed. I kept that relaxed state of mind throughout the day and didnt worry to much about work. In the evening i went dancing again. At the first lesson i noticed that one girl threw occaisonally eye glances torwards me and when our eyes met we did hold it slightly longer but i didnt really feel a connection between us so i didnt bother to try anything. At the second lessons i just vibed with the my dancepartneress we just talked about funny / interresting storys and what is currently happening in our lifes Smile. It was a really enjoyable evening.

Thats it from me for today, i wish u guys a great day tomorrow and loads of fun Smile.

RE: Germany's next AM 2011 - Roy - 02-21-2012

Dancing is fun.What do you dance?