Subliminal Talk
GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: GK's SM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-GK-s-SM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 04-15-2012

(04-12-2012, 02:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: You must consider my point of view on one aspect of this. I have responsibility for reading everything posted everywhere, while doing all the other work I do, and trying to offer support. So it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of what is happening in a single thread.

If you're only getting resistance responses, and it's been long term and consistent, I agree, it's time to cut your losses and move along.

That's understandable.

Yes, that is what I've done. I want a refund for SM 2.0.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-15-2012

(04-15-2012, 05:32 AM)The GK Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 02:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: You must consider my point of view on one aspect of this. I have responsibility for reading everything posted everywhere, while doing all the other work I do, and trying to offer support. So it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of what is happening in a single thread.

If you're only getting resistance responses, and it's been long term and consistent, I agree, it's time to cut your losses and move along.

That's understandable.

Have you read our refund policies?

http://subliminal-shop.com/general-policies.html

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 04-16-2012

(04-15-2012, 10:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 05:32 AM)The GK Wrote:

That's understandable.

Have you read our refund policies?

http://subliminal-shop.com/general-policies.html

I guess you are refering to this:
Quote: "We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our standard subliminal programs after having used them according to the directions. If you are not, we will refund your money in full"

So in that case I want a refund for AM as well.

And this:
Quote:"You are not eligible for a refund simply because you make a purchase that you later decide you do not want, or choose not to use, or choose not to finish using."

I hope you are joking. I had so many negative effects from SM 2.0, that going along with it felt like committing suicide.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Ryan - 04-16-2012

SM is negative in the beginning, because there are A TON of negativity removal parts in the script. Not only that, but changing all those beliefs requires time and patience.

As for AM and SM. I can agree, that it feels like towards the end the effects fade a slight bit. However, this is to be expected. Think of it like this...

When you are working on a subliminal, when it is fresh in your mind it brings about good changes. But when you stop working on those specific things, some may have clicked and others may have been lost.

That is ok. Because the second time around the things lost will start to click. The programs build on top of each other.

The best analogy I can think of is like my drawing. When I first learned drawing I didn't have any clue what I was doing. Overtime, I learned a set of tools and techniques and constantly kept building upon them and learning new techniques. Some techniques I would practice every day and things would begin to click with them, became natural and I still use them today. Others I forgot and don't use them anymore, but when I brush back up on those old techniques that I had forgotten they click much quicker and I can continue to use them in my basic set of tools.

So what I am saying is, I had used an Alpha refresher after finishing AM and SM and the refresher changed a lot of things almost immediately, than before. New things clicked and my confidence went to a whole different level.

When the subliminals are fresh in your mind and you have the Alpha script hitting you every day, you are going to notice a slight fade when you step off. Why? Because you are no longer "practicing" daily to learn those new beliefs and you are now running on the ones that clicked with you. The others will click as time goes on the more you run Alpha.

Like learning my drawing, I loved the new techniques I picked up and practiced them but only a few stuck with me til today. By brushing back up on them, the others click more and more and I get a new set of tools to use.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - seabiscuit - 04-17-2012

I'm saddened by your decision GK, I feel you man. You've come this far in your quest for self development and your giving up. I'm 41 now and I wish Shannon developed his subs earlier still I'm very very thankful for Shannon's contribution.

I've read somewhere that when we're unlearning old concepts and new awareness dawn on us, our brains actually becomes wired differently, so we may find it hard to concentrate, feel very tired, experienced repressed emotions coming to the surface and sometimes we're not ready to accept the consequences of breakthroughs.

Good luck to you GK.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Andrew - 04-18-2012

GK,

Sorry that you have not been satisfied with your purchase. Any requests for refunds have to go through our contact system or email and must include your order number as this is an anonymous forum I do not know who you are. The following message I have written is acting as our official response to your experience. Now, I realize this response is going to disagree with some of the things you've been told on this forum. There were clearly stages during your subliminal usage that several people inferred the experiences you were going through were normal and supported the notion that they were in fact caused by the subliminal when they were not. For that, I apologize and Shannon and I are discussing how to prevent future misunderstandings like this. Our objective from your case is to learn and be able to better represent our products better in the future. While we can't eliminate bad experiences completely, it is our goal to minimize events like this from happening.

However, seeing that no controlled scientific study on auditory based subliminals aimed at producing positive change has been shown or have reported negative effects... that they do or do not is strictly conjecture and is host to a huge number of psychological phenomena most notably Post hoc ergo propter hoc. (a false positive that correlation equaled causation). In studies, the height of negative effect reported is simply not working, usually outweighed by the number of those reporting positive effects. So the part I am writing on what our subliminals played in this process, is also conjecture but I firmly believe this is the case.

I have read all your posts, and would contend that the effects you experienced had little or nothing to do with our subliminals. I know this is not immediately helpful but you may want to consider this if/when you experience any similar symptoms while no longer using subliminals. There are so many factors that can cause the symptoms you have described it would take pages just listing them, one in particular that stuck out to me being sleeplessness/temporary and or long term insomnia. Having battled numerous sleeping disorders during my lifetime I am all too keen on what can cause this issue, and having used subliminals for years they have never been a factor or ever turned out to be the reason. Being able to discern what symptoms are caused by the personal changing process facilitated by subliminals, and what are caused by other factors is a skill developed over time.

Our subliminals, and subliminals by other producers, at the core are aids. That is not to detract from their effectiveness, they are EXTREMELY powerful aids. They do NOT at any point FORCE change to happen. They facilitate and guide. When people get uncomfortable during their own personal changing process and journey, it is not our subliminal that is causing this. When Shannon says someone is "resisting", what is meant is that you are not resisting the subliminal. You are resisting yourself, you are resisting the part of you that is trying to make change. All subliminals are like the wind on someones back helping propel forward. When an individual is resisting change that in their logical, conscious mind, they want to achieve... they are often resisting a lifetime of negative and conflicting programming that for some individuals is much more severe than others depending on the change. This can be very uncomfortable, and for numerous psychological reasons, one subliminal cannot help overcome every single obstacle that can stand in the way of change. We do account for those obstacles, much more so than other producers we believe. But someones change will be determined by how far away they are from that change, how badly they want it, and what obstacles are in place in their brain to overcome, and MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL, THAT THEY IDENTIFY AND DEAL WITH ISSUES THAT COME UP. THEY ARE REAL. You first need to identify if you are upset because of the changing process (note I use the words "changing process", it is not because of the subliminal), or a separate life event. After that you must figure out why you are upset, and come to a resolution about that issue. The end responsibility is yours. Some things resolve naturally, hence the advice that some say to hang in there-that it will go away.. All these reasons is why some users require one run, some a couple and some even several, because not everyone is as comfortable or adept at changing as others or they are at different parts and distances from their end goal. All subliminals are is suggestions. Many of them, and coming in many different ways. They do not force anyone to do anything. The end responsibility for all change is YOU.

A personal case: With my first run through of Alpha Male I had to deal with abandonment issues from past women leaving me suddenly and unexpectedly. This nasty belief built up over this happening several times and it being more traumatic every time it happened. I HAD to come to a resolution before it would stop affecting me. It was painful, but I had to face myself and come to a resolution. This would have happened regardless if I was using a subliminal or any other changing-process aid. It was my decision to change, I did it for me, and I had to face these things and not hide from them. The responsibility was mine. The subliminal did its job, it was simply an ally, a guiding light, and even a suit of armor when I'd lose faith. It would have been easy to deny that I even had this issue, and blame it on the subliminal-that it created this. But I am self-aware enough at this point to know when I have to face the truth. The end responsibility is always ours. This is not to discourage. I would never go back to tackling change without subliminals. Almost always having that wind at my back, and the subliminal as an ally, has made the entire difference between success and failure. They are worth every cent and more than we charge for them. Change is not for the lazy, the timid, or cowards, and never has been. No aid will ever change that. Even overcoming laziness or cowardness is a self change process and opposite of the aforementioned. And I'm not singling anyone out. This is a message for everybody. For those that it came easy, they had less of a change to make. It's really that simple.

From all this I am not saying your symptoms are any less real, but inadvertently due to unfortunate circumstance explained above, already there or created to try and avoid the problems (hence blaming the subliminal). They were obstacles for you to overcome that for whatever reason (be it you were not ready, did not want it enough, or had other obstacles in your way) did not complete. I do feel for your discomforts experienced while having used our products, but I urge that you to also look at everyday and long-term patterns and issues as the cause and personal resistance you may have to change. It's all too tempting to look to one thing as the cause of our problems, I know because I have done it many times in the past. And most of all, it is not even how our subliminals work.

I run the numbers behind the scenes, I read every email that comes to us. During our entire time in operation we've only ever had one similar case to yours. While I firmly believe the subliminals have not caused your issues, this does not affect your refund eligibility for whatever titles you seek to have funded meet our policy and you are welcome to send in your information. Since your case is so outlying, and therefore I believe misrepresentative of our products as a whole, I do kindly ask though that this be end of our discussions as it is not helping facilitate change for the mass majority of our users on this forum. It is unfortunately unhelpful to those users on our forum who are doing fine, and want to focus on change and positivity and therefore against the purposes of this forum. So again, I please request that this be the end of it.

In closing, since there is a total lack of study on negative effects coming from positive-based subliminals, all opinions are strictly conjecture, and this is our official opinion. I have seen Shannon's scripts, I have seen and have been told about the secret methods he does not share with users. They are legitimate, many of them I believe are far beyond our time and our competitors' technology. If I believed at any point our subliminals or any part of his process could cause ill-effect in someone, we would not sell them and I would not be part of this company. Period.

I realize you may not receive this statement well, but I have to draw the line on this. Shannon cares too much, and goes too far out of his way to help users so in this case it falls to me. It is unfortunate, due to whatever reason, that our products were not the right fit for you and even if this message may anger you I do sincerely wish you luck in your future endeavors because I have been in your position before in different parts of my life. We will strive to represent our products and exactly how they work clearer in the future as it is all to our mutual benefit. This, I can promise.

Last, I am locking this thread so as to stop the negativity as that is my job as a moderator & administrator but not deleting it as we do not believe in censorship unless we truly have to. Let this thread remain in the archive so that we do not forget, but learn. Please direct any responses to me personally and leave Shannon out of it. This has given him unrest, because he truly wants very much for everyone to succeed, and he has been grossly misunderstood throughout this issue even though he has gone out of his way to help.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-18-2012

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-2?pid=21164#pid21164