Subliminal Talk
GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: GK's SM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-GK-s-SM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-09-2012

(04-08-2012, 11:36 PM)The GK Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am beginning to suspect that the feeling you are describing as "soul-less-ness" is actually a result of the "weight" of the script. This is a positively huge script. I agree with Rainbow about that probably being the results of having had some assimilation time.
Okay, so do you think that the feeling (and all the other negative effects from SM) will go away after a while, if I quit the program. It has now been 10 days since I stopped using the program.

When I completed AM, I felt very bad and I then had to built myself up again. I'm trying to do something similar now (the days I've been of SM), but it seems a lot harder. I don't know if it is because of the fact that I had to stop in the middle of the program this time. Any suggestions?

I am thinking based on what you say here that there are some deep issues you are fighting hard to preserve at a subconscious level, and that until the fight is won by the subliminal, you're going to have this negative response and feeling.

In other words... massive subconscious resistance seems to be the reason, from what I can see, that you are feeling and responding to these programs this way. The sub is not making you feel this way, because that's not what the sub is designed to do; your response to and resistance to it seems to be causing it.

Do you have a resistant personality? Are you resistant to other forms of adjusting your thoughts and beliefs, such as lighter subliminals, or hypnosis? Or is it only with these two programs?

The way forward is a forked path. You can either quit and throw up a red flag, or you can focus on breaking the resistance. I am inclined to think you'd be doing better with AM 5.0 as was suggested, but I also hesitate to suggest that for fear of sounding like I am only trying to sell you more stuff. However, AM 5.0 is working on the core, which I think is more important for you, and it's more advanced, more powerful, and will result in a much more natural transition. The refresher stage can also be used as a sledge hammer to overcome resistance, since it is built in a 5G format. You could also run through 2011 a time or two more until the resistance is overcome.

If you want to quit, your life will definitely be easier in the short term. But you won't get the benefits. The resistance will fade eventually, yes. But no benefits.

Perhaps you should seek guidance on what is at the root of this problem, causing this resistance?

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Tiesto - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: However, AM 5.0 is working on the core, which I think is more important for you, and it's more advanced, more powerful, and will result in a much more natural transition. The refresher stage can also be used as a sledge hammer to overcome resistance, since it is built in a 5G format.

Shannon what do you think will happen if say a person completes all the Stage 1 to 6, and then straightaway jump into the 7th (Refresher) stage without any break in between, will it make AM 5.0 settle in more completely?

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 07:45 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: However, AM 5.0 is working on the core, which I think is more important for you, and it's more advanced, more powerful, and will result in a much more natural transition. The refresher stage can also be used as a sledge hammer to overcome resistance, since it is built in a 5G format.

Shannon what do you think will happen if say a person completes all the Stage 1 to 6, and then straightaway jump into the 7th (Refresher) stage without any break in between, will it make AM 5.0 settle in more completely?

You could use it that way, but as for settling in more completely, that depends on how well you followed the instructions while using Stages 1-6 and how much resistance there was.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 04-09-2012

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Do you have a resistant personality? Are you resistant to other forms of adjusting your thoughts and beliefs, such as lighter subliminals, or hypnosis? Or is it only with these two programs?

Perhaps you should seek guidance on what is at the root of this problem, causing this resistance?

I don’t really know for sure how resistant my personality is. The lighter subs I’ve tried (BIATW 7.1 for a month) didn’t have this effect on me. I haven’t tried hypnosis. This negative effect is the strongest with this program, both stage 1 and 2. With AM however, it was weaker and a bit different and it only came with stage 3 to 6. With AM, stage 1 and 2 were great.

The problem is, I don’t know the script, so it’s difficult to say surely what it might be. You do, so maybe you can come with some suggestions looking at the differences between the stages that have worked for me and those which haven’t.

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: The way forward is a forked path. You can either quit and throw up a red flag, or you can focus on breaking the resistance. I am inclined to think you'd be doing better with AM 5.0 as was suggested, but I also hesitate to suggest that for fear of sounding like I am only trying to sell you more stuff. However, AM 5.0 is working on the core, which I think is more important for you, and it's more advanced, more powerful, and will result in a much more natural transition. The refresher stage can also be used as a sledge hammer to overcome resistance, since it is built in a 5G format. You could also run through 2011 a time or two more until the resistance is overcome.

Right now I’m leaning more towards the idea that it is insane to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So far, both AM 2011 and SM 2.0 have disappointed.

But I might do as RainbowAbyss suggested, doing a lightweight attraction program. Plus, there I would know the script, so I can get used to it consciously as well.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - RainbowAbyss - 04-10-2012

yeah, actually I have been re-rereading the advertisement
for a sense of what SM is supposed to do and the different in makes
in me is staggering, perhaps placebo, but for my conscious peace of mind its beneficial and
it has me see things I saw one way in entirely new light i.e.: she looks attracted but confused-'His personal energy is such that beautiful women instantly notice and find him unmistakeably sexully attractive, not even fully understanding why. ' Obviously Shannon can't release the scripts but I have come to the conclusion that half the resistance in me is just not knowing what the FXXX is going on in terms of changes with me.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-10-2012

Quote:The problem is, I don’t know the script, so it’s difficult to say surely what it might be. You do, so maybe you can come with some suggestions looking at the differences between the stages that have worked for me and those which haven’t.

If there was nothing else to be done, that would be an option. At the moment, though, I am literally and repeatedly bouncing off burnout trying to get this job done, and there's a lot more where it came from, so I'm afraid I can't offer that level of individualized and specific support. These scripts are not short; each stage of SM is about 30 pages of script.

Quote:Right now I’m leaning more towards the idea that it is insane to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So far, both AM 2011 and SM 2.0 have disappointed.

You're saying you believe there have been no changes at all from using these programs? To "do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" is only insane if nothing changes. How can nothing have changed? You're not a stone. You certainly have formidable resistance, but I seriously find it hard to believe that nothing has changed for you as a result of using these programs. Which would mean that the way to deal with resistance is to keep chipping away at it until you get through - or, in other words, repeat the same actions. The saying about insanity being the expectation that doing the same thing over and over will produce a different result is only applicable to doing things that make no sense when what you are doing gets no results or change.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - RainbowAbyss - 04-10-2012

Even with heavy resistance-its my experience that the changes are there-there always there-but you have to put yourself into new experiences to notice them-the more the experience is in alignment with the theme of the set-the better. The more you take action even when you feel like its the last thing in the world you want/are capable of doing the easier it becomes and the more powerful you'll realize the changes.
In all fairness to GK SM has made it very difficult for me to focus on anything but woman, partying, or philosophy/literature related to woman/attraction for the first 3 months-and the last 2 months it has been very difficult to get a sense of life or focus on anything lol. But I still can make the decision to do the work or action that needs to get done. That being said-perhaps it is better to get yourself into a position where your prior requirements and focus's are taken care of before you start SM.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - woceyes - 04-10-2012

(04-10-2012, 07:11 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Even with heavy resistance-its my experience that the changes are there-there always there-but you have to put yourself into new experiences to notice them-the more the experience is in alignment with the theme of the set-the better. The more you take action even when you feel like its the last thing in the world you want/are capable of doing the easier it becomes and the more powerful you'll realize the changes.

back when i was doing Sm 1.0 i would of probably argued with you but now that i have been off sm for a bit and used the remove negativity sub with everything is possible. things from sm are popping up or do appear when i least expect it. Have i had sex yet even after the set no, that was my choice. Did i get hit on by two 40 something year old sisters fighting over me wanting to have sex with me in the parking lot in Portland a few Fridays ago, Yes. When i was up there i had at least 20 different women come and dance with me or do their slightly brush up against you technique. granted i was at a bar. (it happens once, ok. it happens twice, something fishy is going on here.)

honestly the rest of sm may have unlocked for me after removing some blocks i set up which induced anger. The effects are still there though. Whatever your feeling dude it will pass just relax and go with the flow.

As for knowing the script would it really make a difference? Unless you don't trust Shannon which face it if he had a line stating "buy more subs to make me rich" (i know not how you would write a statement Shannon lol )wouldn't he have enough money that all of his bills would be paid? or i/us would have an uncontrollable need to buy subs i/we may or may not ever use lol

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 04-11-2012

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: If there was nothing else to be done, that would be an option. At the moment, though, I am literally and repeatedly bouncing off burnout trying to get this job done, and there's a lot more where it came from, so I'm afraid I can't offer that level of individualized and specific support. These scripts are not short; each stage of SM is about 30 pages of script.

I understand.

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're saying you believe there have been no changes at all from using these programs?

No, I am saying there have definitely been changes, but almost just negative ones.

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: To "do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" is only insane if nothing changes.

The saying about insanity being the expectation that doing the same thing over and over will produce a different result is only applicable to doing things that make no sense when what you are doing gets no results or change.

Or if it changes to the worse.

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: How can nothing have changed?

I haven’t said that. Have you read any of my recent posts?
(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're not a stone.

I know.

(04-09-2012, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: You certainly have formidable resistance, but I seriously find it hard to believe that nothing has changed for you as a result of using these programs. Which would mean that the way to deal with resistance is to keep chipping away at it until you get through - or, in other words, repeat the same actions.

There comes a time when you just have to cut your losses and move along. I suggest that you read what you have written in the ads of AM and SM. Are you really telling me to do re-runs with the programs several times, i.e 1.5 – 2.5 years more, after all of the negative effects I’ve been getting after devoting almost a year to your programs? Really? I think you are expecting too much of your customers and asking for blind faith is certainly asking for too much.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-12-2012

You must consider my point of view on one aspect of this. I have responsibility for reading everything posted everywhere, while doing all the other work I do, and trying to offer support. So it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of what is happening in a single thread.

If you're only getting resistance responses, and it's been long term and consistent, I agree, it's time to cut your losses and move along.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - RainbowAbyss - 04-12-2012

(04-10-2012, 07:42 PM)woceyes Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 07:11 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Even with heavy resistance-its my experience that the changes are there-there always there-but you have to put yourself into new experiences to notice them-the more the experience is in alignment with the theme of the set-the better. The more you take action even when you feel like its the last thing in the world you want/are capable of doing the easier it becomes and the more powerful you'll realize the changes.

back when i was doing Sm 1.0 i would of probably argued with you but now that i have been off sm for a bit and used the remove negativity sub with everything is possible. things from sm are popping up or do appear when i least expect it. Have i had sex yet even after the set no, that was my choice. Did i get hit on by two 40 something year old sisters fighting over me wanting to have sex with me in the parking lot in Portland a few Fridays ago, Yes. When i was up there i had at least 20 different women come and dance with me or do their slightly brush up against you technique. granted i was at a bar. (it happens once, ok. it happens twice, something fishy is going on here.)

honestly the rest of sm may have unlocked for me after removing some blocks i set up which induced anger. The effects are still there though. Whatever your feeling dude it will pass just relax and go with the flow.

As for knowing the script would it really make a difference? Unless you don't trust Shannon which face it if he had a line stating "buy more subs to make me rich" (i know not how you would write a statement Shannon lol )wouldn't he have enough money that all of his bills would be paid? or i/us would have an uncontrollable need to buy subs i/we may or may not ever use lol

Remove negativity+everything is possible was a consideration for my next combo-sounds like its a hit for you. Well I totally trust Shannon that what's in the script is only goodness and nothing remotely else, and I'm fine not knowing the script-but also know the more conscious awareness I have of what is going on or trying to go inside of me-the better.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-12-2012

Conscious awareness of the script is a double edged sword. It depends on your particular responses.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - woceyes - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 01:02 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:

Remove negativity+everything is possible was a consideration for my next combo-sounds like its a hit for you. Well I totally trust Shannon that what's in the script is only goodness and nothing remotely else, and I'm fine not knowing the script-but also know the more conscious awareness I have of what is going on or trying to go inside of me-the better.

that is understandable.

Go for it dude, it may make a world of a difference on you. i feel really good about things and more at peace now then ever before.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 04-15-2012

(04-12-2012, 05:09 PM)woceyes Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 01:02 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:

that is understandable.

Go for it dude, it may make a world of a difference on you. i feel really good about things and more at peace now then ever before.

It has been 20 days since I quit SM 2.0 (not doing any other subs).

I feel great now. I'm gonna take a long break from subs, as I finally feel I am on the right track.