Subliminal Talk
GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: GK's SM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-GK-s-SM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 02-04-2012

2.feb.2012
I just started with SM 2.0 on 2.feb.2012.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 02-04-2012

Stage 1, day 1
Well, the whole experience started of quite strange. I got approached by a wierd guy in the evening.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 02-04-2012

Day 2
Was out at night. And again approached by 3 guys, separately.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-05-2012

The script for each stage of that program is 30 pages long. You think it's going to produce results that fast? You've got to be kidding me. It can't be working that fast, for one, and for two, is specifically designed to prevent attracting men once it kicks in. (It is designed specifically to repel them sexually, actually.)

With such a large script, effects like that cannot possibly be seen so fast, as your subconscious is still trying to grasp everything yet. It took me several days to notice personal effects, and then another week or two to start noticing effects from others. Manifestation effects started surprisingly quickly, but still in 2-3 week range.

These experiences of yours with guys approaching you can't possibly have been because of SM.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 03-12-2012

I am now 9 days into stage 2.

I haven't experienced any results yet. Been dreaming a lot all the way through stage 1 and I have had quit a few nightmares during stage 2, but none of the dreams have been relevant to the program.

The motivation has almost been completely gone since I started with SM. It is also something worse going on, which I discovered when I took one day off (twice), once between changing stages and the other one a two days back.

The thing I discovered is that the days I don’t listen to the program I feel happier and I have more motivation. I have clear and deep thoughts and I know what I want to do and have the desire and will to do so.

But the days I listen to the program I feel like a shadow of my old self, without being able to have deep thoughts, without wanting to do anything in particular, without real goals and motivation. Soulless - that would be the one word that can describe the feeling perfectly.

I am considering quitting the program.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-13-2012

GK, you are experiencing something similar to me with this program. The "soulless" as you describe it is actually a combination of things happening.

First, it is a factor of having such a huge script pumped into your head all at once. That takes a LOT of energy to process.

Second, you are probably experiencing some amount of resistance to it, which is (if yours is like mine) happening because the program is pushing you to do one or more things you don't yet feel comfortable doing.

Third, Your subconscious doesn't have much energy left after dealing with the processing, so the subconscious - and the resistance, if there is any - is probably rather fatigued.

When you don't listen to the program, you're not fatigued by the effort of processing a huge, complex script. That's why you have more energy, feel better and have more motivation: there's time to process and act on, and there's no more resistance or exhaustion.

Remember that this script is literally 30 pages, typed, per stage, give or take a page or two. That's far beyond the "not a joke" stage, believe me. I am feeling similar results, but my resistance is to socializing in the ways the program is trying to push. I am having results, though, slowly but surely... I have been socializing more than normal.

Have you noticed anything else different?

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 03-13-2012

(03-12-2012, 09:04 PM)ohmygee Wrote: I was intrigued when you first started your thread as I'm starting SM2.0 soon, 3 days to be exact. But you didn't post much which sucks, can't really complain though as I don't post much either... but are you putting yourself in alignment with what you want aka going out and meeting girls?

and

isn't the reason for you lack of happiness and motivation early on in the program due to your subconscious resisting the changes? Maybe someone can chime in on that.

Don't quit. You'll agree with me once you're done the program. I know its SEX magnet but let go of sex should help things.

Well, I'm a very "straight to the point" guy. I don't like to post unless there are some news or questions which are relevant to the topic. And my last post pretty much covers it all.

Yes, I try to put myself in alignment with my goals.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Ryan - 03-13-2012

The beginning of SM really made me feel pretty depressed and down on myself. It took a while but I snapped out of it and felt really good. Just gotta keep working through it, it gets better the further you get into it.

Ryan

(03-12-2012, 09:04 PM)ohmygee Wrote: Don't quit. You'll agree with me once you're done the program. I know its SEX magnet but let go of sex should help things.

I’m not to sure about that one. When I completed AM, I had a huge drawback. I got worse than I was before starting the program in terms of confidence. It was like I had been on a drug all that time and when I stopped using the drug I crashed.

I was then completely off subs for about 2 months and during that period I tried to build myself up and regain my confidence – without the subs.

I had deep thoughts. I thought about who I really was and what my beliefs/rules were or should be. That really helped and I starting regaining my confidence again, I made progress.

The point is that I’ll be kicking myself if I end up like that again, after completing SM 2.0. Especially considering the fact that I was on the right path prior to SM. The reason I went ahead with SM 2.0 was that I had already invested so much in it (doing AM for 6 months), so I was kind of throwing good money after bad, at least that is the way I felt about it at the time.

(03-13-2012, 07:17 AM)gowest75082x Wrote: GK---- Please don't stop. You're still inspiring some of the rest of us that have yet to run the program. Perhaps your thread isn't as long as some of the others, yet it does seem to be getting plenty of views, and therefore interest of others. That means your experience is valuable to those who follow. I counted the days, and your stage 2 should finish about April 4. I think what I read from others' threads is that things get better by that time. Maybe others will comment?

I'm waiting on AM 5.0 to do first, then SM 2.0, so you will be long done with SM before I start it. You'll have a lot more posts by then, and a lot more to share with the rest of us. I just turned 43, and I suspect you're quite a bit younger. I would have done anything to have this technology when I was in my early twenties. I was a @#$@% mess back then. Just think of the gratitude of possibly getting your act together so much sooner!

Raise a glass to yourself for doing something to better yourself. And circle April 4 on your calendar......

Thanks, Gowest Smile Have you done AM or SM before btw?

I'll at least go on a few days more with the program and just use pure action to shatter trough the problem of lack of motivation for the time being.

But, at the same time, it will be extremely stupid of me not to learn from my past experiences.

(03-13-2012, 07:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: GK, you are experiencing something similar to me with this program. The "soulless" as you describe it is actually a combination of things happening.
Okay, kind of a relief knowing I’m not alone on this one, but do you think it’ll be over? If yes, when? It’s a very empty and sad feeling.

(03-13-2012, 07:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Remember that this script is literally 30 pages, typed, per stage, give or take a page or two. That's far beyond the "not a joke" stage, believe me. I am feeling similar results, but my resistance is to socializing in the ways the program is trying to push. I am having results, though, slowly but surely... I have been socializing more than normal.
You are probably not very far from stage 3? Are you doing just SM currently?

(03-13-2012, 07:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Have you noticed anything else different?
Yes, I am more aware of the women around me. But I don’t know if it is the program doing it or the fact that I’m on the program and therefore on the look-out.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 03-13-2012

GK when I was done with SM everything was pretty awesome. I would agree I felt off after finishing the alpha set I won't lie.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-14-2012

Quote:Okay, kind of a relief knowing I’m not alone on this one, but do you think it’ll be over? If yes, when? It’s a very empty and sad feeling.

It will pass as things progress. I can't say exactly when because I'm still there. But when I do get out of the house, I have noticed I am more flirty, more direct, and steering things more in sexual directions with women.

Quote:You are probably not very far from stage 3? Are you doing just SM currently?

I am doing Stage 3. SM and sometimes an experimental program to de-clutter my house too.

RE: GK's SM 2.0 Journal - The GK - 03-18-2012

(03-13-2012, 06:34 PM)Spiral Wrote: GK when I was done with SM everything was pretty awesome. I would agree I felt off after finishing the alpha set I won't lie.

But you didn't even had sex during the program. So it missed the whole objective. I don't see how you can possibly be happy with this program and and on top of that decide to do another run with the AM and SM, i.e wasting ANOTHER year.