Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 07-01-2011

Shannon, I'm not sure if you saw the follow up to my question about the use of combining both masked and ultrasonics in "regular" subliminals such like you do in PSE Vol 5 but I'll repeat it and expand it a bit Smile:

In the future, could you offer a masked/ultrasonic hybrid for future custom orders? On the product description page you could put up a disclaimer warning potential customers that the product MUST be used with proper sound equipment. Also, if you wanted to test this practically, you could release an experimental on whichever subliminal you perfer (although it would be great if it was a popular sub to help increase participation).

Obviously, I understand you're busy right now, so this is just something to think about once you're able to build custom subliminals again.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 07-01-2011

Shannon,

I have a question about the life tune up program. I can't use the ultrasonic part because of my cats. Now in regards to the masked brainwave, I read the instructions but don't fully understand it. So, my question is how many times in a day and during a 7 day week, can I listen to the masked brainwave through headphones?

Edit: Shannon one more question, it has to do with SM. Does that program deal with having sex for as long as you want without blowing your load too soon? Wink

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-04-2011

Something occurred to me in regards to About's question as I was driving home today; to wit:

AM2011 is designed to "ramp up" the user in specific ways to get a head start on SM2011. AM "leads into" SM and gives you a head start in some special ways. If you don't use SM2011 immediately afterwards, those things that are ramped up will begin falling off to whatever degree. Just a reason to minimize the distance between the two.

@ K-Train: My motivation is returning steadily. I'll figure something out for ya. Smile

@ spiritman: If you cant't listen to it ultrasonic because of your cats, are you sure you have the volume set properly? As for the masked version, don't use it more than 4 times a week through headphones. And yes, SM does specifically deal with that. Please don't tell me you're using SM with LTU at the same time? Those are both very major programs, and you shouldn't be using anything else at all with SM.

@everyone: I'm finding that Stage 6 of the AM2011 set has me more and more motivated every day, and that makes sense because it's designed to increase motivation. I'll definitely have to increase the number of stages that include that in AM2012. It feels good to have my motivation increasing. I find myself doing things that I normally would not even care about, like I just cleaned my sink without even thinking about it just because I saw it was dirty. Normally... who cares? Got more important things to do. As this stage gets going further, I expect I'll be getting pretty busy with building subs and cleaning too.

Oh, and everyone, please have a SAFE and happy 4th of July if you're in the United States. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - About - 07-04-2011

So I can forget about using the music practice sub, but i'm starting school again fairly soon. the study sub will be a bit more important (than the music sub), so when do you recommend i get the sm2011 sub started with this in mind?

If sm2011 will interfere with schoolwork already, does it make a significant difference at all if i used the study sub beforehand versus not using it at all? I'm pretty motivated when it comes to getting my work done, but not necessarily doing the best in school (although with the later stages of am2011 i've felt that i should put my best into whatever i want to so i suppose i might not need the study sub).

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 07-04-2011

(07-04-2011, 01:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: @ spiritman: If you cant't listen to it ultrasonic because of your cats, are you sure you have the volume set properly? As for the masked version, don't use it more than 4 times a week through headphones. And yes, SM does specifically deal with that. Please don't tell me you're using SM with LTU at the same time? Those are both very major programs, and you shouldn't be using anything else at all with SM.

Shannon, the reason I asked the question, is because one of my cats had a small seizure when I was listening to a different company's subliminal through computer speakers. That is when I was first starting out with subliminals and didn't know much on how to listen or use them. So, I am being on the cautious side with this. Are you saying that if I have the proper speakers, and have them at the correct volume, that it shouldn't be a problem for my cats? I have read that some cats, no matter at how low the volume is, can still cause seizures. I don't know how true that is, but that is what I have read.

Since I should only listen to the LTU at four times a week, how long should I listen to it in a day when I use it four times? No, Shannon, I won't be listening to SM or LTU together. I have read your warning against doing that. I am currently listening to AM 2011 by itself and then plan on using my next program after I am done with AM.

Thanks for answering my questions.

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-06-2011

Shannon, does the name or gender specification have an affect on others listening. I base this question off the use of "if I am male" references in the for men subs. I do not no the format of a name embedded sub, but if a custom included "If I am AwesomeYoungDude, I am an Alpha Male"... or something like that. Would someone else listening over time start to associate AwesomeYoungDude with Alpha Male

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-06-2011

(07-04-2011, 02:27 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 01:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: @ spiritman: If you cant't listen to it ultrasonic because of your cats, are you sure you have the volume set properly? As for the masked version, don't use it more than 4 times a week through headphones. And yes, SM does specifically deal with that. Please don't tell me you're using SM with LTU at the same time? Those are both very major programs, and you shouldn't be using anything else at all with SM.

Shannon, the reason I asked the question, is because one of my cats had a small seizure when I was listening to a different company's subliminal through computer speakers. That is when I was first starting out with subliminals and didn't know much on how to listen or use them. So, I am being on the cautious side with this. Are you saying that if I have the proper speakers, and have them at the correct volume, that it shouldn't be a problem for my cats? I have read that some cats, no matter at how low the volume is, can still cause seizures. I don't know how true that is, but that is what I have read.

Since I should only listen to the LTU at four times a week, how long should I listen to it in a day when I use it four times? No, Shannon, I won't be listening to SM or LTU together. I have read your warning against doing that. I am currently listening to AM 2011 by itself and then plan on using my next program after I am done with AM.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way ultrasonic audio can cause seizures in humans or animals. It seems more likely that your cat either had the seizure at random, and it just happened to be while you were using that program, or perhaps they attempted to use some sort of brainwave entrainment audio in the ultrasonic portion of the program, and it triggered a pre-existing condition in your cat. But just making something ultrasonic doesn't make sense that it become any more likely to cause seizures than anything audible to humans. Does your cat have seizures when listening to people talk in groups? That's basically what it would sound like for the cat.

LTU can be used more than 4 times a week. It's specially designed so that you can use it all week every day or night for 8 hours a day, so long as you do not use it with headphones. You should only use it with headphones four times a week, and between 30 and 60 minutes a day. The longer you listen per day via headphones, the more you'll need to space out your usage; so, 30 minutes a day every day for four days straight is okay. 60 minutes a day, should be done no more than every other day.

(07-06-2011, 11:55 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Shannon, does the name or gender specification have an affect on others listening. I base this question off the use of "if I am male" references in the for men subs. I do not no the format of a name embedded sub, but if a custom included "If I am AwesomeYoungDude, I am an Alpha Male"... or something like that. Would someone else listening over time start to associate AwesomeYoungDude with Alpha Male

It is possible. I would think it would depend on the specifics of the grammar used.

I have a couple programs built and uploaded, but now I have to get them into the store. One is Overcome Facial Tics, and one is Enhance Your Intuition 4G.

I am planning to work on Stage 1 of the pregnancy set when next I have a chance, and work on the Alpha Female program is coming along slowly. I am having a very hard time deciding what should be in the script. At this point, I think I am just going to rip out everything that's not absolutely necessary and let the users guide me in how to enhance it further through feedback when it gets released.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 05:01 PM)Shannon Wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way ultrasonic audio can cause seizures in humans or animals. It seems more likely that your cat either had the seizure at random, and it just happened to be while you were using that program, or perhaps they attempted to use some sort of brainwave entrainment audio in the ultrasonic portion of the program, and it triggered a pre-existing condition in your cat. But just making something ultrasonic doesn't make sense that it become any more likely to cause seizures than anything audible to humans. Does your cat have seizures when listening to people talk in groups? That's basically what it would sound like for the cat.

LTU can be used more than 4 times a week. It's specially designed so that you can use it all week every day or night for 8 hours a day, so long as you do not use it with headphones. You should only use it with headphones four times a week, and between 30 and 60 minutes a day. The longer you listen per day via headphones, the more you'll need to space out your usage; so, 30 minutes a day every day for four days straight is okay. 60 minutes a day, should be done no more than every other day.

Shannon thanks for answering my questions. No my cats don't get seizures from groups of people talking around them. There can be up to four people in group around the cats and they don't have seizures.

I found some speakers to use for the ultrasonics LINK

How will I know what is too low and what is too high in regards to volume?

Thanks

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-07-2011

(07-06-2011, 05:34 PM)spiritman Wrote:

Shannon thanks for answering my questions. No my cats don't get seizures from groups of people talking around them. There can be up to four people in group around the cats and they don't have seizures.

Thanks

Thanks for being a customer, Spiritman! Big Grin

Too low and too high for masked subliminals is fairly simple. Too low is when there is a portion of the audio you cannot consciously hear. Too high is when it becomes uncomfortable, unreasonably loud, or you can clearly hear the underlying speech in places.

You can technically turn the ocean surf masked one down pretty low and still have it work, but you again need to be able to hear the lowest volume areas. Otherwise you'll be getting chunks of script instead of a flow.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 07-07-2011

(07-07-2011, 08:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 05:34 PM)spiritman Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks for being a customer, Spiritman! Big Grin

Too low and too high for masked subliminals is fairly simple. Too low is when there is a portion of the audio you cannot consciously hear. Too high is when it becomes uncomfortable, unreasonably loud, or you can clearly hear the underlying speech in places.

You can technically turn the ocean surf masked one down pretty low and still have it work, but you again need to be able to hear the lowest volume areas. Otherwise you'll be getting chunks of script instead of a flow.

No problem Shannon. With the ultrasonic ones, should I have it at the lowest volume possible but not too low to where the volume could be accidentally put at zero volume? Will I know it is at the right volume by the sounds I hear thru the speakers? Thanks

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-07-2011

With the ultrasonic ones, use an audible track to calibrate the volume. Remember that the ultrasonics have a constant volume, so use a track with a fairly constant volume to calibrate. Trickling Stream is perfect for that. Once it's to a level where you can hear it clearly everywhere you expect to be in the room, but it's low enough volume for you at the same time, switch over to the ultrasonic and you're set.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 07-07-2011

(07-07-2011, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: With the ultrasonic ones, use an audible track to calibrate the volume. Remember that the ultrasonics have a constant volume, so use a track with a fairly constant volume to calibrate. Trickling Stream is perfect for that. Once it's to a level where you can hear it clearly everywhere you expect to be in the room, but it's low enough volume for you at the same time, switch over to the ultrasonic and you're set.

Oh Shannon so you're saying that I should try to play a clip from Trickling Stream to run a test. Adjust the volume to see if I can hear it where I am in the room that the ultrasonic will be played correct? I currently don't have a Trickling Stream track on my iPod. But I found one on you tube that I can copy over to my iPod to try it out once I buy the speakers.

EDIT: Shannon, about SM if I listen to them with the masked subliminal via headphones, are there any restrictions on how many times I can listen to them in a day and during the week? Also, one more thing Shannon, my question is about SM. How would the program effect the person listening if they have no sexual experience?