Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Litisthebest - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 08:03 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 06:40 AM)Litisthebest Wrote: Is it ok to use Ultra Success 4G with Alpha Male? I have been using it for about 3 - 4 hours a day and AM11 for about 10 - 12 hours a day.

Both programs include Type D programming, which cannot work effectively if you use more than one instance of such a program at a time. Therefore, these two together will not work. You'll need to use a 3G version, or wait.

Thanks for the feedback. I will switch to Winner's Mindset. It seems to only be a Type B.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Masterchief - 04-20-2011

(04-17-2011, 08:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 12:41 PM)Masterchief Wrote: Hello Shannon

I have just finished the Alpha Male Class of 2010. Stage 4 really amped up my need for going into business for myself. Right now I am looking at an alternative stream of income, along with my full time job. Once it is successfull or I am making the same amount per day as in my actual job, I will pursue it more full time.

I am stuck at the first hurdle though. I am finding it difficult to put myself out there, to get clients. For example, asking hairdresser/Saloons if they wouldn't mind having one of my fliers on their tables as it could get me clients and slightly increase their business.

There is a local hairdressers that is part of a larger chain. I really want to contact them but if they aren't inerested then that is a big chunk of lost clients.

Im not sure which subliminal to use next:

Anything is possible - I believe 100% I can be successfull in working for myself
Luck Magnifier - Maybe if I get a little luck, it will have a snowball effect
Ultra Motivation - If I get any more motivated, my head is gonna blow
Fear Of Failure - There may be an element of failure, but I know it is to be expected.
Ultra Success - My gut instinct says go for this. Seeing as selling is transference of emotions, and the sub may help getting me out of this rut.

I know from the shop notes that you used Ultra Success to get Subliminal Shop started. What sub recommendations would you have for my start-up? Even though I like to stick to one subliminal, if you think a combination of two would help then that is fine.

It would be interesting to get your recommendation as you have more intimate knowledge of the subs, and would be interesting to get your perspective.

The two I recommend for you in your situation are as follows:

Become A Successful Entrepreneur and Ultra Success. Those two did the heavy lifting for me. 80/20.

But you'll want to use them for around 6 months for best results.

Cheers for the recommendations Shannon

I have to give this some thought now. Was thinking of doing a business related sub for 2 months max just to get the ball rolling and then move on to sex magnet.

Now I have to think. Whether to work on my web skills first whilst on sex magnet, and get that out of the way. Then concentrate on business related subs. I had no interest in doing any of the subs apart from the business ones, but the sex magnet sounds so intriguing.

Why must you do this to us Shannon?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 02:03 PM)Masterchief Wrote: Now I have to think. Whether to work on my web skills first whilst on sex magnet, and get that out of the way. Then concentrate on business related subs. I had no interest in doing any of the subs apart from the business ones, but the sex magnet sounds so intriguing.

Why must you do this to us Shannon?

Yes, Shannon. Why do you burden us with the gift of choice?

It's a damn choice paradox out here! Big Grin

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 04-20-2011

It was either that or I had to take over the world and impose a dictatorial rule of law that everyone must use the same subliminal all the time. This seemed like the easier route to take. Wink

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 04-20-2011

Yes, you for maybe. But think about us customers, man. It's a harsh world out there! Depression and anxiety creeps up instantly when we take a single look at your assortment. Life's are being ruined!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 06:39 PM)Jay Wrote: Yes, you for maybe. But think about us customers, man. It's a harsh world out there! Depression and anxiety creeps up instantly when we take a single look at your assortment. Life's are being ruined!

Well in that case, I have some really bad news for you.

I still have more programs left to create... than I have in the entire catalog.

Sorry about your luck, man, but business is business. Wink Besides, my goal is to make it impossible for ANYONE to browse through my catalog without getting something. Preferably many somethings. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - SantaRich - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: It was either that or I had to take over the world and impose a dictatorial rule of law that everyone must use the same subliminal all the time. This seemed like the easier route to take. Wink

sounds like pinky and the brain!

RE: Shannon's Journal - JamesC71 - 04-21-2011

Shannon. I submitted a refund request for Ultra Motivation and Ultra Success as I haven't used them and don't plan on it. Just sticking with AM2011

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jeff - 04-21-2011

(04-20-2011, 06:54 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 06:39 PM)Jay Wrote: Yes, you for maybe. But think about us customers, man. It's a harsh world out there! Depression and anxiety creeps up instantly when we take a single look at your assortment. Life's are being ruined!

Sorry about your luck, man, but business is business. Wink Besides, my goal is to make it impossible for ANYONE to browse through my catalog without getting something. Preferably many somethings. Smile

True that. A person would be ignorant not to find at least 5 titles that did not pique their interest if not more subs.

Hey Shannon, would using two speakers and a sub sound system be more effective in playing ultrasonics vs iPod Touch built-in speakers? I am curious because I believe the iPod is mono

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 04-21-2011

(04-21-2011, 05:11 PM)Jeff Wrote:

True that. A person would be ignorant not to find at least 5 titles that did not pique their interest if not more subs.

Hey Shannon, would using two speakers and a sub sound system be more effective in playing ultrasonics vs iPod Touch built-in speakers? I am curious because I believe the iPod is mono

You answered your own question, then, didn't you? If it's mono, you're not even getting half of the potential. You don't need more than two speakers, but you do need stereo sound to get the full impact.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jeff - 04-22-2011

(04-21-2011, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 05:11 PM)Jeff Wrote:

You answered your own question, then, didn't you? If it's mono, you're not even getting half of the potential. You don't need more than two speakers, but you do need stereo sound to get the full impact.

Crap. Should I restart completely, or start back halfway through each stage?

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 04-22-2011

Jeff, I used my iPod speaker as well for the Alpha Set and I'm on Stage 6. I'd say let it go. I've gotten effects plenty of times in the past by just using my iPod speaker so I think you'll be fine.

@Shannon: I've been attemtping to reseach ways of using active manifestation for subliminal use. You see, about a few days ago I thought about how some people discover the answer to their problems by dreaming which, to my understanding, is because the subconsious is still thinking about that problem and thus once it finds that answer it brings it out.

Well I was writing a essay for class and decided to take a break because I was out of ideas however I said to myself "subconsious, for the next 45 minutes think of something good for me to write down". Time went on, and when I sat back down to type my paper after a second or two ideas began flowing. Intrigued, I decided to do it again, similar phrasing, and once again after taking a break and resuming the paper I had ideas flowing again.

Now I was excited. So now I decided to think slightly bigger. In a few days I'll be getting a head start on Maximum Learning but I wanted to test out my "prepping" trick once more. So this time, I stated to my subconsious once again (in my head of course) "for the next 3 days instill in me an intense desire to learn at maximum speed, and also a desire to learn in general" or something like that. I was in math class when I stated that, and for the next hour in that class I had an INTENSE desire to learn, and was zeroed in for the whole class.

Perhaps all the above was placebo, but who cares?Tongue This whole thing prompted me to ask you exactly about how active manifestation is done because if I was just doing it, then I've found a way for me to greatly speed up the rate at which I get effects. Big Grin

RE: Shannon's Journal - JamesC71 - 04-22-2011

I use a Sony boombox. have it facing me all night

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jeff - 04-22-2011

Fair enough. I was slightly worried that I wasted time, when it is clear I have obvious improvements already.

A group of handicap people came to share their story with my school today. I am strongly considering sharing the link to the shop with them via Facebook. Is there a way the subs could restore feeling and mobility back to these individuals? Even if it could help just one person, I would feel great. Hearing their stories and how much their lives changed in an instant, struck many chords within me. Possible sub to create. Not only could that promote business, these people would have profound gratitude and really get the word out about this site. There is my two cents.